Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inflatable Dreams Or Wtf Did I Just Read?

43
52 Comments 52
2.9k Views 2.9k
438 words 438 words


Wacky waving inflatable tube men get me horny, but I don't know why. I watch the way they move in the wind and feel my body begin to tense and tingle. Holy fuck, the feelings that flood through me are incredible.

A few days ago I was driving by the car lot when one caught my eye. It was big and blue and waving back and forth in all its inflatable glory as if calling me near. My panties instantly became warm and damp.

I went home unable to get 'him' out of my mind and finger-fucked myself into furious oblivion.

I was drunk on the lust that surged my body; I lay there completely soaked in my fetish juices.

Falling asleep I began to dream, and in my dream, the tube man’s arms flailed about in the soft autumn breeze. It was a beautiful day, and "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys began to play.

I saw myself naked, wrapping myself around the tube man, pressing his soft vinyl body against mine. Positioning myself so my already dripping hot cunt could rub against him, I moaned softly, as I began to grind back and forth, wetting him with each movement of my needy cunt.

Cars drove by endlessly but I didn't care who saw. I wasn't ashamed of my love or my needs.

The aching filled my body and I felt myself longing for release. I moaned again before gently sinking my teeth into his soft vinyl flesh before licking. Letting my tongue taste him. Inhaling his scent that smelled kind of like a new car, delicious.

I began grinding faster, my moans blending with the sounds of his motor. Driving and urging me to go faster.

"Oh, my god, JERRRYYYYYYYY," I screamed in sheer ecstasy. "I'm going to squirt all over your hot sexy tube man body you hot fucking stud." I practically growled as my pussy muscles tightened up before releasing a hot wet torrent of pleasure nectar. The sounds of my moans shook me from my dream and I awoke shaking. Even wetter than I had been before falling sleep.

I laid there pondering the dream and what it meant. Clearly, this tube man was my destiny and apparently his name was Jerry and while I knew I could just go buy one of my own it just wouldn't be the same. He needed me and I needed him.

So I knew, tonight, when the car lot closed down, I'd put on my ninja gear and go rescue my vinyl prince charming and we would live happily ever after.

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments