Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shave

"There is risk..."

91
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
828 words 828 words

“You didn’t shave.” She stood before me, completely naked save the strand of pearls that adorned her neck. My disappointment was clear, and firm.

She responded, voice quivering.

“I couldn’t.”

“I was very clear about this,” I replied.

“But he…” A long pause. The fear visible. The flash of the diamond on her left ring finger. She had taken it off that first time. I fixed that.

“He WHAT?” I shot back.

“He would suspect. I’ve never shaved, ever.”

“And you’re afraid?”

“Yes.”

“Then perhaps you’re not cut out for this. You’re always free to leave.”

“Please, no. Please. Let’s just…” Her face twisted in anguish.

Having expected this, I walked to my bag and pulled out a razor and some shaving cream.

I stepped forward, grabbing her hair and pulling it downward, exposing her creamy neck. A sharp intake of breath issued forth.

I released her and motioned for her to kneel. She complied. I shed my clothes quickly, my turgid member now pointing directly at her face, just inches from her mouth. Instinctively, she moved toward me. A sharp rebuke stopped her. Her eyes were fixed on my manhood. The hunger was evident. My gaze moved down. Her erect nipples confirmed her excitement. I motioned for her to stand and commanded her not to move. Reaching down, I ran my fingers lightly across the neatly trimmed hair covering her pubic mound. Her chest began to heave in anticipation. I continued to stroke her bush, taking care not to touch her skin.

“Yes, he will notice, most likely" I said firmly. "That’s part of the bargain. You must be willing to take that level of risk. You’ve known that from the beginning I won’t force you. This must be of your own free will. You will need to swallow your fear. But I won’t wait. You need to decide.

"Now."

She began to whimper but didn’t say anything. I smiled. Her face reflected the conflict between her rational self and her animal instincts. I knew what would come next.

She nodded, ever so slightly, her eyes looking up at me with deep desire. I glanced down and saw a trickle of fluid running down the inside of her left thigh. The scent in the hotel room gave her away. Without a word she walked toward the bathroom. I followed. She ran the bath water and perched on the edge of the tub. I applied the cream and handed her the razor. I ran my fingers tenderly through her hair and gave her a look of approval.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

She looked up, hand trembling, and handed me the implement. “Please. You do it.”

Taking the razor, I pulled it gently across her skin. Stroke after stroke, taking care to rinse the razor after each, working carefully. She was still shaking. I left a little landing strip, washed her, and commanded her to look at herself.

“That’s so sexy, so beautiful,” I whispered, as I leaned over to kiss her. Lifting her up, I toweled her off, pushed her over the counter, and thrust myself into her. She screamed and her entire body convulsed.

From there she lost all control, her body wracked with orgasm upon orgasm, each seemingly more violent than the last. We moved from the bathroom to the bed, the desk, standing in front of the window, her pert breasts pressed against the glass. Finally, I had her on her back and was pounding her mercilessly. Her screams could be heard down the length of the hall. She felt my cock swell and pleaded. “Please don’t cum in me.”

“And what if I do?”

“You promised. Remember?”

I pulled out, spraying a week’s worth of stored up semen all over her breasts, her belly, her face, her hair. When I finished, she was a complete mess. For good measure I finger fucked her to one final finish.

She collapsed on the bed, breathing ragged, unable to move. I gazed on my handiwork, her perfectly manicured nether region completing the erotic picture.

“That was the last time. No more boundaries. If you dare return you know what that means. Total commitment, and willingness to risk it all.”

She began to protest but I silenced her with my cock, still erect and covered in her cum. She devoured it with a ferocious hunger. Yes, she would hesitate, but we both knew what the outcome would be.

In the shower I washed her gently and thoroughly, taking care to erase all scent of our coupling. The act aroused me to erection again and she instinctively dropped to her knees and engulfed me until I released again down her throat.

Practice, perhaps, for next time. She dressed, we embraced, and she departed, carrying a bit of me home with her, tucked safely where it couldn’t be discovered.

This time.

I smiled in anticipation of next week.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments