Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Rubber Domme

"Sofia's new client/victim may get more than he bargained for. A lot more."

23
8 Comments 8
1.6k Views 1.6k
611 words 611 words

Author's Notes

"A good Dominatrix is hard to find. A GREAT one will find you hard. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And will mind-fuck you with skill."

"Struggle all you want, Mister Duncan; you won't escape those shackles or loosen that gag. My lovely assistant did an admirable job in restraining you in preparation for my arrival."

I was standing, naked and spread-eagle, bound by leather and chains in a well-equipped dungeon. Every inch of my body was available for any actions the cruel Mistress Sofia might choose to perform. Newly-arrived in the city, she had a reputation as the best professional Dominatrix in the region. With a vivid and cruel imagination.

The voluptuous brunette had just entered the room, stunning in a form-fitting black outfit that covered much of her amazing body, but also displayed her curves in the most tantalizing way. She dismissed the slim, young, blonde assistant who had been dressed only in the briefest of slave-silks.

"I see by the sudden swelling of your cock, Mister Duncan, that you are absolutely entranced by my custom-made rubber catsuit and corset. Good. An engorged dick is so much more fun to punish than a soft one."

She briefly caressed my erection with her gloved hand, then gave it a slap.

"You're probably wondering if this outfit is uncomfortable to wear. Of course it is; it's tight and hot—much like my pussy—-and an absolute bitch to wriggle into, which only serves to darken my mood. That frustration will provoke me into hurting you even more than I usually do to my male clients.

"A great deal more."

She leaned in, close to my face, smiled and let out a sinister little chuckle from deep in her throat. She had a bit of a Scottish accent, which I find entrancing in a woman.

"My dear Mister Duncan, you should have been more careful when you gave my assistant the list of fetishes you desired for this session. You enjoy seeing a woman in this kind of constricting garb, but it brings out the worst in me.

FoxyDaniellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyDaniellaTS

"Also, you should have discussed limits and provided a safe-word or safety signal to her. You decided to forgo that portion of the interview. Not the best choice you might have made."

She had circled around behind me. She was taller than I, thanks to her high-heeled boots. She now reached around and gave my nipples a vicious pinch and twist.

"Therefore, I have to assume there are no limits to my cruelty and depravity, and any protestations you attempt to make behind that rather restrictive gag are just part of your role-play fantasy as a captured spy being broken by sexual torture.

"So steel yourself, you fucking little dick-head. It's going to be a long, long, agonizing night."

I made a muffled sound behind my leather and rubber gag.

"That's right, you paid for only an hour, but as you're a new customer, and since you're my last client of the evening, I'm going to fuck you up all the way to dawn."

Circling back into my view, she looked around the room. There were no windows to let in the rays of sunlight that would free me from my upcoming torture. No clock on the wall.

"Oh, well, you'll just have to trust me as to when a new day has begun."

Again, she displayed that wicked smile.

"A new day, indeed. I predict that your life will indeed change in many ways the next time you see the outside world. If you ever see the outside world. When I am done with you, your body and soul will belong to me."

I was sweating and breathing hard.

"I see that your eyes are wild with fright, Mister Duncan, but your cock is still hard. Wonderful. Let's begin."

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments