Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Titillature: The Rambling, Erotic Musings of a Redhead

"My readers always make me feel like a best-selling author of erotica."

75
33 Comments 33
929 Views 929
763 words 763 words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all my readers who have liked, favorited, and commented on the many stories I have shared with you. Your readership and support recently made me number one on the Top Authors list of all time on Lush. I cannot imagine a more incredible honor for this naughty little habit of mine. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy this little tongue-in-cheek story where I facetiously toot my own horn based on your feedback. I hope you find it fun to read."

It’s a guilty pleasure knowing that the words flowing out of my mind, through my fingers, and onto the screen produce a certain titillation that keeps readers coming back for more. That feeling of turning a person on with my decadent imagination is powerfully heady (pun intended).

The immensely gratifying feeling of satisfying others’ carnal needs is not lost on me. One doesn’t need to demonstrate the most advanced writing skills on an erotic story site when the ability to compose tales of wicked desires that provoke lust-filled thoughts is innate. (Although a good grip on grammar and punctuation is always a plus).

Possessing the talent to paint a picture so vividly that it produces intense arousal makes readers feel compelled to share their intimate reactions. A clever mind’s eye, along with a provocative nature, helps create narratives that seduce the minds and bodies of those wishing to escape reality.

Whether it’s a sensual love story or a lascivious, salacious, hardcore tale, those who read the erotic musings of their beloved techgoddess are treated to pleasures that make them quiver. It may seem boastful to suggest that the author of poetry that evokes a dreamy sigh can also pen the lurid series of a hotwife without limits or even a raunchy account of a virgin who tricks a man into taking her innocence so she can enjoy incestuous fuckery with her father. Still, the proof is in the compliments left by those drawn in by such titillating literature—or, as I like to call it, titillature.

Enticing the minds (and provoking the loins) of treasured readers with over four hundred erotic pieces may not be a skillset one includes on a job resume. However, it’s incredibly rewarding to be able to cause a pussy to drip or to make a man so hard that he begs to send you an unsolicited visual. There's no need for proof; I’ve seen a raging erection plenty of times, but thanks.

It’s a gift, isn’t it, to be able to stimulate someone from halfway around the world simply with the creations of a twisted, filthy mind? To know that they will engage in sexual acts prompted by the arousal they feel when a fictional redhead deepthroats her business partner-husband or performs slutty tasks as her boss’s office whore? And what about the indecently young girl (sixteen, of course) who lives in the future and is purchased as a privately owned sex toy? Does the telling of her purpose (indulging "its" owner's debased proclivities) with the intent of causing excitement and animalistic need not demonstrate the power of a pornographic pen?

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

One might see this flash erotica offering as a bit arrogant. But keep in mind, the flames received speak volumes about the enjoyment of this sassy redhead’s naughty mind. The congratulatory remarks do so as well. Would readers with rock-hard cocks or dripping cunts take the time to read and comment if they did not find the writing worthy of accolades? 

But then, what’s not to like about a tawdry story where the redheaded hotwife goes on a road trip with a horny trucker? Or the MILF who discovers she enjoys being dominated by a young man (who was once friends with her daughter) as he trains her with his impressive group of floggers, whips, and crops? What about the ongoing saga of a woman who accepts a position as an escort and finds her soulmate in the process?

When readers ask for more parts to a hardcore tale by their favorite prurient author or beg for a story to keep going after fifty-nine parts, the sensually slutty writer must be doing something right, yes? When a member sends a private message thankful for the sharing of such tantalizing talents or sends Lush coins as a tip, it’s a delightful validation that both time and imagination are vastly appreciated.

Every LIKE that comes with a story about a man who got his mojo back when treated by a busty doctor, every Microfiction entry that makes a FAVORITES list, and every comment that praises the ability to share an enduring love story just as easily as a tantalizing tale of taboo all make this author feel like the most well-revered, sophisticated writer of erotica of all time.

Even if I'm just a dirty little redhead living on a beach, finding a way to channel my ridiculously high sex drive into creating characters and worlds that others can enjoy— and being damned grateful that they do.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments