Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember Part 2

"More Gay Outdoor Play In The Park"

35
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I don't even bother to button up my leather pants, but just hold them up as I pull my new cocksucking friend towards the opening of the nearby brushy conclave. As we walk, me with my shirt open and my stiff cock sticking out of my pants, I become aware of a few guys staring at me, and I get another rush of horny excitement. I am not sure how long they have been watching me getting finger fucked, and my cock played with, but the thought puts a smile on my face.

We enter through the dark opening in the brush and find an open area with a park bench. Even though I saw guys disappearing through the entrance, we are alone. Almost a little disappointed, I lean against one of the trees in the center. Before I can even take a breath, my greedy cocksucker pulls my unbuttoned pants down to my ankles, and, kneeling in front of me, begins to work my cock again. His hands are running up and down my naked body, paying extra attention to my tits and ass, firmly squeezing my ass cheeks. I lose all inhibitions that I thought I had, and squirm and wiggle with delight.

Feeling the bark against my naked ass, made smooth by other visitors here, my back arches with pleasure and ecstasy and my eyes close. As I am getting hornier by the second, my legs are bound by my pants around my ankles. Without interrupting the determined cocksucker, I slip off my boot and free one of my legs out of my pants.

Aaah yes, now finally completely naked, minus the unbuttoned shirt hanging from my shoulders, I get to spread my legs wide to give ample access to my ass and cock. A cool night breeze kissing my naked skin gives me another boost of sensation when I hear someone entering our space. Well past any self-consciousness, I watch the visitor being transfixed with the show in front of his eyes. With a sparkle in his eyes, he approaches us and starts to touch my willing body all over.

Eagerly I respond to his hands grabbing my skin, my ass, my tits, while my hand is lodging onto the growing bulge between his legs. I can feel his strength and size, which showers me with anticipation to hold his member in my hand. I fumble around with his fly but eventually manage to expose his beautiful dick into the open air. As I pull him closer to feel his cock against my skin, his tool is still growing in size. I rub his stiffening cock against my hips, wiggling my ass and pushing my cock even deeper into the mouth still lodged on my cock.

Slowly, the newcomer's hand travels down my back to my ass that is eagerly awaiting to be touched and used. He knows by my movements that I cannot wait to get my hole played with. After spitting in his hand, his fingers make the excruciatingly long journey over my already spread cheeks to my manhole. My man pussy is ready again to receive any form of attention, and when one of his fingers pushes itself through the ring of twitching muscles, I explode with a twitching and jerking volcano of orgasm into my cocksucking volunteer's mouth.

With a mumbled sound of eager enjoyment, he pumps every little bit of juice out of my still twitching cock, licking my cock helmet clean and playing with my frenulum piercing. He gives me a curious smile, looking at my pierced member, held firmly tight by its shiny cock ring.

Somewhat satisfied with having his thirst quenched with my load,I watch him unzip his pants, and take his uncut dick out into the open. A good six to seven inches, but not as fat as his neighbor's next to me, I grab his cock, squeezing it hard and not letting go. With a cock in each hand, a good size finger in my asshole and naked against the tree, my cock is really only taking a quick break, before I feel my cock ring tightening up again. My cock still dripping with the last drops of come, I now turn to one of the cocks, bending over to finally receive something in my other hole.

ImperatrizaSADO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImperatrizaSADO

While sucking the six-seven-incher, my asshole is now in a better position to be played with. I let go of the other cock unwillingly, to brace myself against the tree, and to firmly grab and devour this delicious tool in front of me. My back arched with ecstatic tension, while “Mister Fat Cock" is working my hole with now two or three fingers, I get a second wave of needy horniness, that makes my cock hard as never before. Pushing against the fingers opening my hole, I stuff the cock in my mouth as deep as I can, smearing my spit and saliva all over his cock and balls.

When I feel the fingers retracting out of my ass, an immediate desire washes over me, to be entered again. While I keep sucking the member still in my mouth, my ass gets a mind of its own, twitching and wiggling like a fish out of water in search of anything being stuffed in my gaping hole. Surrendering to only having a cock to suck on, I become desperately horny and inhale the cock deeper and deeper. Finally, it enters my throat, first just the tip, then I forcefully push my throat passed the head, to let it enter me completely. A few firm strokes until my face hits the groin and its musky hair, and I gag and pull away for a break.

I feel a cool, slippery liquid being dripped on my still-exposed hole, that makes me shift my attention. While I still grasp the cock in front of me, I look behind me to see two other guys watching me being used and exposed like this. Another jolt of electricity shoots through my whole body and my pulsating cock, when finally I feel more flesh rubbing against my asshole. Quickly I become aware of it being something other than fingers, I hope it is the fat cock that I had in my hand earlier. As my hole is being slapped with the firm flesh of a rock-hard dick, I eagerly arch my back again and press my ass against it every time it makes contact with my tender man pussy.

During one of my thrusts against the member behind me, the head opens me up just enough to feel what's coming. Not holding back on the next push, I feel his head entering me with all its force and size. Gasping with delight and moaning loudly, I am being stretched and entered to full capacity. Slowly I relax onto the shaft in its full size, it enters me with determined penetration. I am enjoying every inch of it pushing into me deeply, when, another cock in front of me reminds me that there is still more to be enjoyed.

Again, I open my mouth widely to receive what I came here for. Being fucked like this in my ass with a massive member, I become even greedier to suck the swelling cock in front of me. Desperate to be filled with cock in every hole, I push my mouth down onto the cock in front of me. With every deep entering into my ass, my throat wraps itself deeper and deeper over his cock. More hands are now feeling me up everywhere, my ass cheeks are being spread, my cock is being firmly squeezed, hands playing with my tits and abdomen.

My legs are beginning to shake uncontrollably, I know I am close to exploding again when I feel both cocks in each hole starting to pulsate. I tense up, shoving my throat all the way onto the cock in front of me with the force from being fucked deeply into my ass, and with a few more hungry thrusts, all three cocks erupt in spewing their load. I soak up every hot drop eagerly with my ass, pressing against the cock, and the other frantically shooting it down my throat.

Published 
Written by lover108
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments