Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexual Awakening: Part One

"Darren felt his dick tingle as he stared at his best friend's cock in the shower."

19
3 Comments 3
7.4k Views 7.4k
702 words 702 words

My name is Darren Overstreet, a twenty-year-old guy attending McKingley College in Lima, Ohio. I was on the football team; I dated a few girls from the glee club, which the rest of the school thinks is a huge joke. But I love singing and performing so I ignore it. But I also made a shocking discovery about myself and sexuality.

It happened a few weeks ago when I was with my bro, my best friend, Sam Anderson, and we’d stepped out of the locker rooms together and then got a slushy thrown at us in the face by some idiot jocks from the fraternity house. We went into the shower rooms together to wash it away. I was standing in the shower beside Sam and I glanced over and noticed how perky his bare butt was. As he began to turn in my direction, I faced the wall quickly. But couldn’t help but notice the size of his manhood and my blue eyes widened in shock.

Shit! God, Sam’s got a big manhood, I thought. Wait, what am I saying? I am not gay!

I was about to step out of the shower, when I felt my manhood start to tingle. My eyes widened and glanced down and I couldn’t believe it. I had a bit of an erection from looking at Sam.

Sam turned off the shower and grabbed up his towel. “Darren, are you OK?” he asked with concern.

“Yeah,” I replied not turning around.

“Something’s wrong, let me help you.”

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Sam drying his jiggly bits, which made the tingle stronger down below.  “No! I mean, I’m OK, just finishing off here.”

Sam put his clothes back on. “OK, I’ll see you tomorrow then?” he asked.

“Ah ha,” I replied. Once I heard him walk away and out the door, I sighed with relief turning off the shower.  I glanced down and my blue eyes widened in sheer horror at seeing I had an erection for my best friend.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I’m not gay! I’m NOT gay! I thought to myself. But a vision of Sam appeared before me naked and the tingling grew stronger. I’m doomed. Was I really gay?

So, that’s what happened a few weeks ago, and the attraction to Sam hasn’t gone away, unfortunately. I’m ashamed that I find my best friend attractive because I wasn’t gay. I loved girls too much.

I found myself realising I was falling for Sam when he sang ‘Against All Odds’ by English singer, Phil Collins, on the piano in the college auditorium. My heart was soaring as he kept on glancing over at me from the stage.

After everyone left half an hour later, I found Sam still on the stage by the piano. I walked over and rested my chin on my arms on the piano.

“Hey, great performance,” I said with a grin.

Sam turned to me. “Thanks, I was singing that to you,” he said.

“I gathered since the way you were looking at me,” I replied.

“Tell me it’s all in my head, that you don’t feel anything for me.”

I so wanted to kiss him, but I was afraid to. “I have to go,” I said, turning away.

“Darren!” Sam’s tone sharpened.

I slowly turned around and looked at him then found myself grabbing his face with my hands and kissed him on the lips.

He stared back at me in shock but then kissed me back passionately.

Sam and I kissed each other passionately for a few moments as lust and desire rushed through us. But then I stepped away.

“I can’t do this!” I cried. “I’m not like you!”

“Like me? What’s that supposed to mean?!” he demanded.

“I can’t be gay, OK?! I have my parents and kid brother and sister to think about! What are they going to think if they find out that their son and older brother is gay? I’m sorry, I can’t do this.” I turned and walked away with a tear running down my face.

Published 
Written by lustpassion40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments