Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband of my Homophobic Sister - Chapter 2 - New Day In An Old Nightmare

"The life in this house is hell itself. Finally they leave, and I need to call my fuck-buddy to take the edge off!"

21
1 Comment 1
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"I have Patreon page (see my profile). If you would like to have access to more content, consider becoming my patron or follower. I will add new chapters here regularly :) Thank you for reading and supporting me. <p> </p> <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you will enjoy my work and more will come in time. I. Dusk"

It took me a while to realize where I was when I woke up. I suppose I should feel some form of familiarity, but when you come back after, say, thirteen years, most things around you are changed, and you feel as welcome as bedbugs; it kind of destroys those warm feelings of "being back home."

I lay in bed for a good while, staring at the ceiling. I usually wake up around six, relieve myself, wash my teeth and face, and go for a run. Then shower, dress, make the bed, journal, and plan my day while making and eating breakfast. It may seem strict to some, but this morning routine is one of the most essential parts of my day. I am adamant about this regardless of the day, even holidays and vacations. The only exception is if I get home after way too many drinks or some fortunate man spends the night. This happens rarely, cos even though I am usually a fun, kind, and outgoing guy, I highly prefer waking up alone, and most of my hookups are going to sleep in their own beds. So, if such a worthy occasion arises, I usually switch one cardio for another.

However, this morning, I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep the whole day. So I thought about it, but I was already wide awake, my cortisol levels probably the highest in the last couple of years, and there was no chance I'd fall asleep again.

I stood up and put on running clothes so if I met someone in our bathroom, I'd raise the chance of starting the day without being called a perv or some other insult my way. I opened the bathroom door when the one on the opposite side, the one from their bedroom, also flung open. Nate and I stood there for a heartbeat, and he then closed his, saying something or just growling. Anyway, the only thing I got from it was that I could use it, and he couldn't be bothered to talk to me normally.

So, I did what I needed to, knocked on their door saying it was free and went out to run. I started my online business a couple of years ago, and you can say I am an entrepreneur. I can stay at home or a café the whole day, but I found out fairly quickly that if I didn't start my day this way, the rest would be mostly procrastination and killing minutes until I went to sleep. Of course, we all need days like those, but one thing I believe I can thank for my business being successful is by keeping days like these to a minimum, preferably hangovers or "fuck-overs”.

Now, this felt surreal. I don't come often to this town district for obvious reasons and being here after these years felt great. I leisurely ran down familiar streets, amused by how much had changed and even more impressed when I encountered something I recognized from all those years ago. I was closing on thirty-five years old, but I felt like an old man, seeing former spots and thinking back to when we hung out with friends in my childhood and teenage years.

My good mood lasted roughly until I saw my house, but I decided to push through and hope we could be civilized today. I went up and straight to the bathroom where I stood looking at one beautiful, round, muscled butt, just now soaped all over, and soapy fingers were giving the asshole a nice generous wash. From the angle I stood, I couldn't tell if he was washing it or lightly fingering it, but damn, my imagination leaned towards the latter. I had a semi that second, and it took me a good couple more till I raised my eyes and saw a flushed, furious look on Nate's beautiful face. I took my earpods out as it seemed he was saying something, and another few seconds till my brain realized I was being shouted at and cursed to leave. 

"Sorry mate, I didn't realize you were still here. I am going." It took all my willpower not to check him out again before turning around.

"Knock on mine when you finish. I need to wash the sweat off," I said mostly to my door as I left.

By this time, I was fully hard and wondered if I should jack off now or when I would be in the shower remembering this. 

But given that this is my sister's husband, although I have my issues with her, I don't find lusting after her straight man as being something beneficial for anyone. So, I sat, opened my trusted apps, and messaged the first friend of mine I thought of. Jerry is on the leaner side to my hunk stature, but he is one noisy power bottom. He is fantastic, as he prefers casual sex-driven friendships, always demands condoms, and has an understanding for most of the shit people can go through. So, I didn't feel too insecure about enlightening him about my situation. 

Of course, he's online, and we got through my whole fucked up news in a quick and fun way over a couple of short messages. Once this guy becomes monogamous again with someone, many lives will get worse, at least a little. Not that he doesn't deserve all happiness his way, of course, but I think if he wasn't such a slut, many guys would fall deeply in love with him. Maybe he is some kind of angel put on this earth to fuck as many guys as possible to make them happy. By the end of our conversation, I was feeling pumped up, strong, and ready to see life in bright colors. We agreed he would call me after his plane lands, and we would go straight at it, as he is on a business trip abroad. But it calmed me enough not to freak out when the light tap on my door let me know the bathroom was free.

I opened the door and tried to apologize properly to Nate, but he slammed his door, not even turning his head toward me. Shower, dressed, and deep breaths as I took my things and went down to the kitchen.

"Hey, Nate, I am sorry. I thought you were there when I was on my run. I didn't mean to barge in like that."

"Just drop it. I need to lock the door next time," he said to his mug of coffee, still not even raising his head my way.

"What did you do, you pervert?" My dear sister strolled in.

"Fuck off, Ash," I said in the most inviting and cheerful voice.

"Don't talk to her like this, man. I mean it." He looked straight at me. I must admit, if I had left out the history I have with her, I would appreciate the tone and way he spoke as he stood up for her.

"He ran into the bathroom when I was brushing my teeth. Nothing major, honey."

"Then why is he apologizing? This man doesn't have enough dignity to care for something like that."

"You, too, can be nicer." He bit his toast, and when he finished chewing, added, "It was after showering only in boxers. Maybe that's why."

Then, he nonchalantly bit another bite. This man was good. He lied to cover for me in a way, but how he said it impressed me. I started to like his demeanor more and more. He said it in a neutral tone, and he probably understood that given my sister's view of me, the reality would have led to something nasty.

"As I said, pervert," she took a cup from the cupboard and looked at me as vermin, "Why do you keep using that bathroom? I told you we should use the big one downstairs."

"First, it's inconvenient, given that you insisted you will have a bedroom there and not downstairs as I wanted. Secondly, I am used to it now and don't want to go down the stairs just to take a morning shower. You wanted that bathroom and that office," he crossed his arms and looked at me calmly. "And thirdly, I am not afraid he'd bite me, respect one if you wish to be respected in return."

Damn boy, I just might bite you if I will be here for too long. As this crossed my mind, I checked him out, and he was watching me the whole time as I did. I run, lift weights, and my love for calisthenics gets me a good physique (6.2ft and around 220lbs, I don't weigh myself often, tbh, but so you can imagine it better). He also seems to stay in shape. Given that he is about my height, I suppose he's just maybe 15-20lbs lighter. He's got a solid, well-proportioned body, and the only shame is that he chooses to wear suits one to two sizes bigger than I would like on him. But they seem fitted well enough. From what I gathered so far, he's the calm practical type.

I had to curse inside. How did my sister get a guy like this? I don't know if I'd like it more if some redneck brute were here instead of him making my stay living hell, but this teaser in front of me will give me a headache for different reasons.

"I will need to check some things in store today," Ash said, bringing me back to reality. She had her head buried in her phone the whole time. Lucky me.

Nate kept looking into my eyes, and I wasn't sure if it was a warning or something else because his face was like a calm stone with an intent look. Then, finally, he finished his toast and put his plate and mug in the dishwasher.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

"Sure, I will be at the office the whole day, at least until we can still be in the office."

Then they continued talking about their days ahead, disregarding that someone was standing there. I was thinking about getting upset about it but realized I couldn't be bothered and made my breakfast and took my bullet journal to the table to journal and plan my day. At least I can work in peace.

As I wrote the date on paper, I realized it was Saturday and looked at them getting ready to …work?

Don't take me wrong, I work on weekends also, but somehow, I thought people with partners or families would prefer to spend weekends together. But over the next few weeks, I discovered that workaholism is the norm in this house.

Anyway, the next few weeks went uneventfully. I spent some time reorganizing space in my old room so I could work out there during the day, working on my companies and dealing with people primarily via phone or computer due to the growing numbers of people infected with COVID. Ashley soon started working mainly from her downstairs office and went to her shop occasionally. As I learned, Nate had his own office at the firm he worked for, which allowed him to work primarily from there, as he said he preferred it that way. They spend most of their time like this. They didn't work Sundays but spent it mainly cooking, binging some shows, and talking about work. Honestly, it felt lonely and cold over there. Mostly they acted as if I wasn't there. Nate spoke to me from time to time about small, unimportant topics, but we soon realized that talking when Ash is near led to a fast lane down the guilting, arguments, and destroying any mood.

I have to say I was partly to blame. I was hurt and frustrated from being cast out just for my sexual orientation, and even when Nate tried to make at least a neutral environment with us there, it quickly ended up with Ash and I being nasty to each other. I exchanged a few looks with Nate, which were more confusing for me than anything else. Still, after some time, I decided it was probably undecided animosity because around the third week, it looked like he was slowly losing patience to keep this house from being a warzone. The natural side for him was behind his wife.

The only things keeping me mentally stable were my friends, my work and my weights, and the push-up bar I installed in the hallway. I shared it with Nate, and I found out he did indoor climbing, and he wanted it for a long time (I didn't ask Ash, and of course, it was the reason for another fight back then, but as it seemed Nate and I stood the same ground, so Ash furiously dropped it for some reason).

The fact that I didn't have a mental or physical space for a sex life didn't help one bit. I couldn't under any circumstances watch him work out on that hall because, after a couple of days, I was getting hard watching him flexing his back as he went up on it. Clubs were being forced to close, and people started to confine at home more and more. Finding suitable rent in the area was next to impossible, and people started slowly getting crazy from worrying that there wouldn't be enough toilet rolls in the world… It was a weird time to be alive. 

I missed my friends, places, and chances to hang out, and all those little things that made life enjoyable and we took for granted. And I was getting frustrated.

One morning Ashley came downstairs with a suitcase, and Nate was helping her load it into the car. This was two days after one colossal fight that left Ashley and me screaming, Nate slamming the door to their bedroom, and for the next day, no one was talking to anyone. Do not ask me what it was about; I have no idea, non-whatsoever. Anyway, the suitcase wasn't just an overnight bag, by the size, and I supposed they were going "save their marriage with some vacation." They still probably weren't speaking to me as they didn't seem to feel the need to fill me in on what was happening.

As I watched their car ride away, something lifted from me, and I felt happy and alive after a long time. No chance for me to work today. I picked up my phone and called Jerry. He was back home long ago but was confined to home quarantine as a precaution. And now out of general social distancing. He picked up at first ring, and I told him about my housemates leaving.

"I’ll jump In the shower and be on my way. We can fuck until we collapse. I am so pent up and horny."

"Fuck the shower, Jerry. I have one here, and I want to fuck your brains out while we shower."

"I like that. I am on my way, daddy," he said in his lusty voice, and I got hard at that moment hearing it. He calls all his fuck buddies "daddy". I suppose it turns him on and lessens the chance of messing up the mood by calling the wrong name. Like I said, major slut but a damn good one, honestly, a good man also.

I aired the room, changed the sheets, and made the bed. Then, I took out lube and condoms. I was so excited I felt like a teenager. It took him maybe over twenty minutes to drive here, and I ran downstairs to open it for him before he stepped out of the car.

He looked hot as fuck. His black hair was longer than the last time I saw him, and it suited him a lot. He had a bit of beard growing which I had myself, I usually trim it every couple of days, but he usually went for a clean shave like Nate. But, again, I liked the change in him.

Given that I had already pitched a tent in my loose pants, I opted to lean on the doorframe, hands in my pockets. With a grin, I watched as Jerry locked the car and nearly ran toward me. When he was within my reach, I harshly pulled him by the front of his shirt and launched my mouth on him, almost eating him there on my welcome mat, holding his small frame tightly with my second hand. 

We didn't detach. I just dragged him inside and closed the door with Jerry pressed against the wall. My hands found the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, my tongue licking the exposed skin beneath it. He scratched my back under my shirt and went straight into my pants to hold and jack my cock. I felt one of his hands glide over my body up to my hair when he pulled me by hair away from his body.

"I need that cock now!"

"Go for it, you hungry slut." I growled into his ear, and he slid to his knees and took me with lust into his mouth. I roared like a bull when he effortlessly gulped all my eight inches down and breathed into my pubes. I held his head like a treasure.

"Do you want daddy to fuck your face, my beautiful cum dump?"

He practically purred on my dick and nodded with watery brown eyes on me. Then, with one hand, I held the back of his head. I braced on the wall behind him and started slowly thrusting. After a while, he put his hands on my lower back and started moving faster, sucking me and gulping the whole time. Like I said, angel!

"Do you want daddy to fuck your face harder?" My voice was so low it sounded like a wolf's growl, and as I was getting increasingly enraged, thrust after thrust, he nodded again, and I started slamming against him with force. He held my ass now as I was beginning to shake.

"Do you want daddy to feed you?" He nodded again, and I don't know how but the suction intensified. I was shaking as the world started spinning, and I felt the edge so close I couldn't breathe.

"Drink, boy," I growled while thrusting, holding his head with both hands roaring and shaking.

And he did. This man is marvelous. I leaned against the door and took slow breaths, trying to calm down. Jerry had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Now, show me the bathroom, daddy, and give me ten minutes. I will call you to fuck my brains out."

I smiled at him and kissed that little man. Then I took him in my arms and carried him to the upstairs shower, where I put him down, kissing him passionately. I got hard again, roaming my hands all over his body as I took one layer of clothes after another from him while kissing him hungrily. Finally, when he was naked, he pushed me away with laughter.

"Ten minutes, I promise, go!"

I kissed him on the tip of the nose, smiled, and left.

"Hurry, boy!"

Published 
Written by I_Dusk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments