Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kyle & Preston Part 2

"Kyle & Preston continue to explore intimacy"

53
11 Comments 11
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Day Nine

I woke up to a light caress on my cheek. I smiled and then opened my eyes to watch content curiosity play on Preston's beautiful face as he traced my cheek to my chin and down my neck. He had always been handsome, but I allowed myself to appreciate it. His skin was smooth, the peach fuzz on his chin scarce, his cheeks slightly puffy, eyes large with long lashes. He was pretty.

"Good morning, Kyle," he said.

"Morning, Preston."

He then just stared at me, caressing my skin to a pleasant tickle. I giggled prettily. "What?"

Preston just shook his head side to side and kept touching me, lower and lower, brushing the ring of my belly button with a feathery finger. He hesitated to drop lower. I knew he wanted to. "You can touch it," I consented.

He smiled shyly and then scoffed, but his hand sank down to my already aroused manhood. His caress was diffident and sweet. He didn't stroke but explored. I loved the tease. He nipped at his lip as he stared into my eyes. "What?" I giggled again, feeling a bit shy, myself.

"Can I...?" he let the question hang open.

"Can you what?"

"I think I..., I think I wanna kiss it," he giggled out and covered his face in embarrassment.

I laughed. "You're such a girl. Of course, you can. You can do whatever you want. You don't have to ask."

"Okay," Preston said and composed himself.

"Kiss me first?" I said, craving his luscious lips. He didn't hesitate, leading with his wet, young tongue. I hummed as I indulged in the sexy kiss.

We ended our morning kiss with a couple of innocent smacks of the lips, both of us smiling at our freedom. Preston took a breath and straightened his face, then slithered down my body underneath the covers and took my cock in both hands. I pushed the blankets off to watch my best friend give me oral sex for the first time. He blushed as he tentatively touched his wet tongue to the tip of my cock, and then applied his cloud-soft lips.

Preston circled my crown with his tongue and then slowly inched his lips down my shaft. I peered down my muscular body at the boy adorably sucking my cock with a lack of skill I found endearing. I was his first. "I can taste your cum," he chuckled as he came up off my penis, looking me in the eye before diving back down. His embarrassment was still somewhat there, but his sexy eyes remained on mine as he bobbed, seeking and earning my approval.

I caressed his cheek as he performed fellatio on me. "You are so amazing," I gushed. His eyes smiled and he took me deeper into his mouth, my cockhead poking near the back of his throat. He slipped up and down my pole, drooling all over it. I encouraged him with a hand on the back of his head, speeding up his slippery oscillations and working my hips, essentially fucking my best friend's drenched mouth. I was getting desperately close to cumming.

When my climax seized my body, I held Preston on my cock with my left hand and stroked the base with the other, forcibly filling his mouth with my liquid sex. He didn't mind though, humming in delight as my taste splashed his throat and dripped down my shaft. Preston kissed my cock goodbye (surely not for the last time) with a light peck to the softened tip before snuggling into my chest, kissing my nipple with lips still slick with remnants of cum.

Preston lay beside me, his leg draped over mine as I relaxed on my back. We enjoyed serene silence, Preston occasionally kissing my cheek or earlobe, saying "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart," I'd reply.

"You gotta get ready for class," I finally said, knowing Preston would rather lie with me than be on time.

"I know," he sighed and sat up, swinging a leg over me to sit astride my lap. Lord, it was a wonderful sight, his soft little body sitting atop my hard strength, his hard cock poking straight up past the rim of his pink, cum-stained Barbie panties. I almost regretted reminding him he had to leave until he said, "Join me in the shower?"

Both of us giggling like a couple of school girls, I wrestled Preston into submission, face down against the mattress as I stripped him of his panties and pranced to the bathroom with the prize. I turned on the hot shower and stepped in, Preston following close behind. We washed one another, alternately using his soaked panties as a washcloth. As I rinsed under the hot pouring water, Preston got himself soapy and washed my back. When I turned, his sudsy body enticed me to immediate hardness.

I let him rinse as I stood behind to wash his back. He just looked utterly delicious! The taut little muscles in his back, his small waist, and his plump little behind. I was tempted to insert my engorged cock right in between his soap-slick cheeks. I was super nervous to do that, even though we had already done so much. But I did take the liberty to wash his ass like I had before.

I used my hands, squeezing the two foamy globes, lifting the flesh, and then separating to see the glorious little pucker in between. Nerves or not, I couldn't keep my finger from sliding in between and exploring the tiny rim hole. He sighed and then I sighed as I slipped up and down past his anal ring, applying more and more pressure at each pass, daring my nervy finger to trespass and violate my sweet best friend.

I caressed his chest with my other hand and Preston immediately joined his own hand to it, guiding me. It wasn't long before he lead my left hand to his hard dick and helped me stroke him slowly. At the same time, Preston arched his ass back, enticing my slick finger to slip inside his warm, wet little hole. Once the tip of my middle finger passed Preston's fleshy halo, there was no going back.

Preston twitched when my fingertip entered him, but moaned as I pressed deeper into his snug warmth. "Kyle, oh my God, Kyle!" he complained as I stroked his anal ring and his penis at the same time. I wasn't sure whether it was an objection until he sang, "Oh my God, don't stop," and pressed his palms to the shower wall, thrusting his ass-backward into my prodding finger again and again.

It didn't take long for him to explode with my finger sliding in his asshole and my practiced fist pumping his impressive length. As he began to squeal and squeak and cum, I kissed his ear, suckling his lobe into my mouth.

After Preston sprayed the wall with semen and went limp, we hurried through the rest of the shower to keep him from being late, my cock straining with horniness the entire time. We dried each other, and I picked out Preston's panties for him - pastel blue cheekies with unicorns, stars, and rainbows printed all over. Almost too cute. We dressed and I offered to walk him to his class.

In the elevator, we held hands - nervously since were in public, letting go as soon as the doors opened on the ground floor. When I walked Preston to his first class, I wanted so badly to kiss him goodbye for the day, but there were people watching. We stood awkwardly for a few seconds before I blurted, "See you after class," patted his shoulder, and walked off. It felt so insufficient, I berated myself all the way to my class.

For the rest of the day, through all my classes, all I could think about was Preston. My professors could have been telling me the answers to every question on the next test and I wouldn't have known. All I knew was Preston's sweet lips. His pretty panties and his long, lean cock. I reminisced on our makeout session, our masturbation romp, our shower, and my finger up his beautiful, little asshole. After each class, I walked out with a hard cock from my imaginings. I couldn't wait to see him tonight. To be in our tiny bed, me naked and him in the cutest little pair of panties that I had picked for him.

Apparently, Preston couldn't wait to see me either because he was waiting for me outside my last class, catching me by surprise. "So, I was thinking...," he started in hushed tones, "why didn't you kiss me this morning? I know you wanted to."

"I didn't know you wanted to," I lied. In reality, I never even thought of how he felt about going public. I was only full of my own fears.

"I always want to kiss you."

"Me too, but..., there were people around."

"Yeah, they make me scared too. But..., I..., I was just kind of thinking, all day really, what if you kissed me..., while I was scared... Like, I was scared when you put your hands between my legs last night, but I, y'know, liked it. So if you kissed me outside, I think I would like that too."

I looked around. The grounds were moderately populated. If Preston was nervous, I had to be petrified at the thought of kissing him in front of all those people. "Are you..., are you sure?" I whispered closely. He nodded prettily, blushing and grinning.

"Okay, just once," I said, more for hesitation than anything.

I then touched his hip, looked both ways at the people going about their business, and then I kissed him. And then I kissed him again, deep and sensuous, with meaning. My self-consciousness dimmed for the moment and I enjoyed kissing my best friend. No, my Boyfriend, I thought as I closed my eyes and kissed Preston.

"My Boyfriend," I whispered between kisses.

"What?" Preston said as I kissed his lips.

"You're my Boyfriend," I said, giddy, then kissed his resulting smile. Surprisingly, the people around us couldn't care less. No one batted an eye. No one gave a shit. They didn't even look, and the few who saw us didn't react at all, except one girl who simply smiled at us. There was no reason to be nervous or scared. "Let's go home."

We didn't kiss again on the way, but we were comfortably close, a little more giggly and touchy-feely than usual. It would probably take a while for us to be completely okay with PDA's, I figured. However, we did kiss on the elevator, enjoying the new thrill of kissing in public. When we walked into our dorm room, we both froze, stared, and then laughed heartily.

There was a second bed sitting opposite the one we had shared the past week. "Wow, looks like we don't have to sleep together anymore," I teased as I stood behind Preston and placed my hands on his narrow waist.

"Yeah, it'd be pretty weird for two guys to sleep in the same bed when there's two," Preston said, backpedaling into my embrace.

"Yeah, that would be so gay," I whispered, so close to his ear that I grazed it with my lips.

"I call dibs on the new one," he announced. Removing his shoes, he walked over to the bed he claimed. He sat at the foot, leaning back on his hands with his feet on the bed frame and his knees apart, watching me with his big, pretty eyes.

"Now that's unfair," I complained cooly as I removed my shirt in one smooth motion, tossing it behind him on the bed. I came between Preston's open legs and began working on the three buttons of his top. "I think I deserve the new bed." Preston lifted his arms as I grabbed the hem of his tight shirt and lifted it over his head. I lobbed it over to the old bed.

"Well, just because you're so handsome does not mean you're entitled to my bed," Preston said as he sampled my abs with his cool fingertips. He then set them to the task of unbuckling my belt for me.

I let him work and leaned down over him. "And just because you're so pretty doesn't mean you always get your way." He pulled my belt free of my pant loops and threw it across the room onto the bed we had cuddled on.

"I can have whatever I want," Preston sang in a sassy girl's tone as he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them a quarter of the way down my thighs. My cock was already hard, bulging obscenely in my tight blue briefs. Preston's silken hands returned to the stony wall of my abs and chest while I manipulated the button and zipper of his skinny jeans, revealing a slice of his pretty, baby blue panties, all ruffly on the edges and girly.

"Mmm, yeah," I hummed, "especially in these pretty little panties. You're such a spoiled cutie." I teased my index fingers in the ruffled waistband, tracing the line of Preston's hips around the sides and back to the front where his penis peeked over the rim. He was already slick with precum.

LiaPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPeach

Preston blushed and nipped his lip. "Mmm," he sighed in feminine decadence, "you gonna spoil me?" As he spoke, his hand glided down over my engorged manhood, lightly gripping my hard-on through my underwear.

"Yesss," I exhaled deeply and began to coddle his cock through his silky panties. "I'm gonna spoil you so good," I breathed closely beside his ear. He groaned and squeezed my meaty dick harder. "Mmm, such a greedy princess," I teased, letting my lips tickle his little ear. I licked him then, slithering my wet tongue around inside, then slurping his lobe.

Preston shuddered and sighed, drawing the waistband of my briefs downward, freeing my glorious erection from its confines. After only a couple of subtle strokes of my bare sex, I gripped his hands to freeze motion. I kissed his sweet lips, savoring his flavor, and then pushed him back to lie flat on the bed with his legs dangling over the edge, feet on the rails.

Preston pouted aloud but remained submissive. He watched me as I removed his socks, squirming backward to help me remove his skin-tight jeans. Once he was free of all but his magical baby blue panties, he looked like an absolute fantasy - an overload of cuteness and girlish diffidence. I wouldn't dare remove Preston's panties - they were simply too sexy to discard. And so I pulled the band down an inch, just enough to let his cock spring out and stand straight. I kissed his tip with my moist lips, slipping my tongue around the pink inside his foreskin as I looked him in his pretty eyes.

"Oh, yes, Kyle!" Preston sighed high as I slid my wet lips down his hot and impressive shaft. My Boyfriend tensed momentarily, then relaxed and indulged. As I luxuriated in the taste and texture of Preston's hard-but-soft dick, he caressed my cheek, soothing me until I purred on his delicious member, sending good vibrations through his most intimate parts.

One of my hands had a firm grip on his flimsy panties, my other hand seemed to attract to his like a magnet to metal. Our fingers interlocked as I sucked him passionately and fervently. Seeking a more comfortable position, I let my pants fall and shimmied out of them, doing my best not to lose concentration on my boy lover's lovely penis.

I crawled onto the bed as Preston instinctively moved backward, pressing his back to the wall as I lay on my stomach between his raised and spread knees. Nothing I had ever done felt so right, so good, and so natural. We were made for each other.

If I had known it would feel this amazing to be intimate with a boy, I would have succumbed years ago. I had always thought Preston was a cutie, though I could never admit it to anyone, especially to myself. He was a pretty boy and I had known it, but I never allowed my thoughts to dwell on it long enough for lust to grow, though it must have been boiling beneath the surface all this time. My love and lust for my best friend were finally erupting, even as his cum was erupting inside my suckling mouth.

The pinnacle of Preston's delight spritzed my willing tongue, and I savored the wicked taste. As his semen filled my mouth, I held on, allowing my moaning Boyfriend to milk my thirsty lips for all their worth. It was so unbelievably sexy, feeling Preston's hips rise and fuck my mouth, his panties at my chin, hearing his soft little coos and moans, feeling his fingers traverse through my hair and caress my shoulders and neck. I was in heaven, and my cock was pulsing with power and eagerness. There was no doubt. I needed to fuck Preston. So very badly.

After Preston finished cumming in my mouth and had gone limp, I snatched him back off the wall by the backs of his knees, my mouth still full of his tasty nectar. He giggled as I aggressively rolled him back onto his shoulders, spreading his legs as far as I could. Holding him in position, I fastened my lips to his rear cleft and let his cum seep out. I slipped my tongue out to guide the flow of cum to Preston's puckered asshole and then used my finger to press it inside the warm, snug hole, creaming his tight little ring. "Oh, damn baby!" Preston breathlessly sighed.

I continued to lubricate Preston's sex hole and squeegeed the cum I drooled around his orifice into it. I prodded my best friend's anus, making sure it was nice and slick. His sensual moans told it all - he was ready. I climbed forward, allowing Preston to rest on his back as I kissed his lips. His knees were still up near his chest, thighs spread to stretch his panties to their limit, toes pointed feminine and graceful. Preston embraced me as my cock lay against his soused keyhole.

"Do it to me, Kyle," Preston whispered with shaky, nervous lips. "F-f- fuck me." He let out a tiny giggle at the dirty word and blushed in embarrassment.

"I'll go slow, baby," I assured him as I pressed the head of my penis against his sensitive eyelet. He nodded in response, holding his breath but keeping my gaze with his alluring eyes full of wonder and hesitancy. As I pressed into him, he winced and so I slowed my delicate infiltration even more.

Preston's tender, virgin hole was a gateway to pure, decadent heaven, and deserved to be taken slowly and with devotion. He was so tight, his twitches and tiny whines so cute. He bit his plump lip hard and his eyes rolled back as I slid my way into his ecstasy. "You feel so amazing," I whispered as I finally filled him to the hilt, pausing. "How does it feel for you?"

He finally let out a breath and then swallowed. "Mm, Good. Hurts just a little."

"You wanna stop?"

"No. Just fuck me slow."

"Okay, baby."

I retracted very slowly, and then stroked my sweet Boyfriend's narrow sex hole once again, excruciatingly slow, Preston and me groaning together as my cock pulsed with more need. I had never fucked any girl so slowly, and I had never made love to a boy. I was so hot to thrust deep into Preston and ravage his poor hole, but I wanted him to enjoy it as much as I was. I loved him.

Again, I recoiled, taking my cock completely out of Preston's rim hole, and then slipped back inside, penetrating my young paramore as deeply as possible. Preston's glossy eyes depicted a bit more pleasure and wantonness than tension and pain, and so for the next oscillation, I stroked him with a sliver of my usual force. His eyes closed and let out a sexy moan.

"Yes," he whispered lightly upon the fourth wave of my penetrating force and arched himself into me. I thrust again, with a little more added vigor. "Oh, Yeah, that feels so good," he whined as I stretched his cream-filled hole. "I love the way you take me, oh!"

"Fffuck," I groaned as I thrust into Preston's tightness harder, feeling him loosening for my long, thick cock. "You're so tight," I cooed, and stroked him again, eliciting a shuddering moan from my sexy, young Boyfriend.

I established a slow, steady pace, stroking Preston's slick, narrow tunnel to our mutual delight. Though Preston was thoroughly enjoying being fucked, his spent prick remained soft, little, and cute. He was completely shaven everywhere his pretty panties covered, and I couldn't help but stare as I made love to him. "My God, you're so sexy," I sighed as I stroked Preston's love hole, grabbing hold of his panties and squeezing them in between his legs. "I love you, baby boy."

"Oh, I love you too, handsome," Preston replied in the prettiest feminine tone.

I groaned and fell over to his side, still inside him. He accommodated me by twisting in bed so that I was directly behind him. He and I both groaned at the feel and depth of the new position. Preston on his side, panties down at his thighs, me behind him, filling him with the evidence of my desire. "Tell me you love me again," Preston whined as I filled him from behind, licking his ear and clenching his panties in my fist between his thighs.

"I love you, Preston Keyes!" I thrust deep and hard when I said it. He yelped and let out a lighthearted titter, and then a sensuous moan.

"Tell me you love my body," Preston demanded as I suckled his neck and fondled his cute panties.

"I love this beautiful little body - your little thighs and silky soft skin and your plump little ass." As I spoke I caressed all over Preston's magnificent body, then squeezed his pillow-soft ass cheek hard as I nipped his earlobe.

"Oh, my God," Preston gasped as we writhed together. "Mmmm, tell me you love my pussy!"

"Fuck, I love this sweet pussy! That tight, wet boy pussy!"

"Oh, I love this big dick!" he indulged as he fucked back into me.

Preston took my hand and placed it on his own member which, to my surprise, was growing hard again. "Make me cum," Preston sighed, twisting to kiss me. "Fuck me and make me cum for you, baby."

I slowly began to stroke Preston's cock as it grew, twisting and leaning down over him to taste his irresistibly soft lips and wet tongue. He adjusted his body as I made love to him, swinging both his feet over my body to the other side. I slid his panties down and off his feet, then took a long, shameless whiff of his earthy scent. "Mm, so sweet," I hummed and promptly returned my eager lips to his.

With Preston's panties in hand, I caressed a path southward, visiting his boyishly smooth chest and abs on the way to his hairless crotch to stroke his manhood once again, this time with his own pretty panties. He moaned into my mouth as I stroked his ass and stroked his cock and sucked his tongue.

It was too much. He was too much! His soft, sweet, girly coos, the tight warmth of his lovely boy hole, his panties - all of it. I was so dangerously close to cumming, but I wanted Preston to cum too. And not just in my hands after I had finished, I wanted Preston to orgasm on my cock like a girl would, moaning my name in sweet ecstasy.

"Baby boy, I'm gonna cum inside you," I sang, more feminine than I meant to, but it was my heart. Preston hummed like a kitten, arching his ass back to me, wanting me oh so deep inside his love hole.

"You gonna give me that sweet cum, huh? You love the way I take you?" I was a hair from climaxing.

"Uhuh," Preston whimpered submissively, seeming to melt in my arms.

"Oh, baby you're so sweet!" I cried as I began to crest with pleasure. "You make me cum. You're making me cum! Oh!" There was no holding back. His sex was just too good.

"Ohhh, Yessss," Preston whined, and worked his hips back and forth, milking me to completion and also fucking my pantied hand. He, too, was cumming. I started to feel the slick liquid ooze in a lazy river down my fist and reminded myself to resume stroking as I emptied my seed in him.

After Preston and I had exhausted our love, we lay in our new bed, silently catching our breath. As the lustful, frenzied gaze began to lift, the comfort and love remained, making me feel safe and cozy as I squeezed my new, boy lover to my body. I loved him so much and was now confident that this was what I really wanted. I wanted Preston to be my boyfriend, no matter how long it would take us to be comfortable being openly gay. I was in love, and that superseded any reservations I may have had. The only thing I could hope for was that Preston was having the same revelation as me. Would he even want to do this again?

"Kyle?" Preston whispered in the night. I tensed up, bracing myself for possible rejection. "Next time, can you wear the panties? Y'know, like, be the girl?

I smiled warmly as I thought to myself, oh, this is gonna work out perfectly! "Yes, sweetheart, anything for you."

I turned around in our little bed and so did Preston. I put my naked bottom right in his lap as our bodies conformed in an embrace. "G'night, princess," he whispered in my ear, bringing chills to my skin and an unexpected jolt to my manhood.

"Night, daddy," I replied instinctively, subdued and girly.

Preston's meaty groan in my ear and his quickly awakening manhood between my ass let me know that we were definitely not ready to call it a night just yet.

Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments