Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Has Its Benefits Part 2

"Trip takes longer than expected, but is far more enjoyable."

27
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for your feedback."

I walked ahead and Steve quickly stepped up to catch up to me. We walked briskly around the area staying on the sidewalks as we went. We talked and were close enough to bump into each other occasionally. Despite the cold, which was waking me up, our erections led the way. We were out and about in the park for about twenty minutes before we made it back to the truck.

I opened the door and crawled up into the cab. Steve followed me and shut and locked his door.

"Turn the heat up, I'm freezing. You can hardly see my dick!" he said, as he laughed, rubbing his hands together.

I started the truck and turned the heat up. He tossed our clothes to the floorboard on the passenger side and scooted over against me, rubbing my leg. I have to say the body heat helped. His ministrations warmed my cock and helped wake me up. We sat there for ten to fifteen minutes, until the cab was good and warm.

I asked him why he threw our clothes over to the passenger floor. He said he didn't know he was just trying to get warm. Then he grinned.

"What?" I asked, reacting to his grin.

"You and I have driven around naked before," he said.

"Yea, but this is a full-sized corporate rental truck. And it's winter. We've never done that before." I laughed, "It was always summer. And you realize that means we go through Oklahoma City naked, don't you?" I asked him.

"I guess so. Oh well. You only live once." He shrugged.

I chuckled again as I pulled the truck back onto the interstate highway. And away we went. I don't think he remembered how well-lit the highway through the city was.

We entered the city about forty-five minutes later. I could tell he was nervous but he didn't try to hide himself. I asked him if he wanted to get dressed but he said he was fine. It was warm in the cab. We still had two and a half hours left to go. There was another roadside park in about forty five minutes and I planned to pull off there to take another walk. Even with the initial heightened sensory overload of driving down the highway naked, I was getting tired again.

I turned to pull into the roadside park. There was only one truck parked at the far end. We got out and went to sit at a picnic table for a minute. We got chilled so we went back to the truck. I followed Steve to his side and as he stepped up into the cab I ran my tongue up through his ass crack. That caught him off guard and truly woke him up.

I crawled across him to the driver's seat and started the truck. I pulled out onto the highway. Steve layed down on the bench seat. His head lay on my thigh as he looked up at me. I caressed his cheek and neck. He closed his eyes as I ran my fingers through his hair. I caressed his hairy chest and down his side as I reached his abdomen. I circled back up and tweaked his nipple. It was probably stupid and quite distracting but it felt very intimate at sixty five mph.

While I was caressing him, he took my flaccid cock into his warm, wet mouth. Sucking and massaging me further into his mouth, I immediately began to swell and grow fully hard. Pressing me to the roof of his mouth, his tongue pressing on the underside and the frenulum, I began moaning and tensing my abdomen.

"That's it! Suck it! Swallow it! Eat my cum!" I yelled as I continued to moan and tense up. I couldn't focus on driving anymore, so I pulled over and off the highway. I put the truck in park and turned on the hazard lights.

He began moving his mouth further onto and away from my cock. I lay down on my side, putting his cock back in front of my lips. I had taught him how to relax his throat to take me deep. He was doing that now. Swallowing the hood of my nine inches, I felt the tightness and pressure of his throat on my hood. My balls tingled.

I took him into my mouth again. I loved giving him head. His cock felt wonderful in my mouth. He liked how I tended him. I sucked him for all I could. I felt my balls tighten. I pulled out of his mouth a bit. I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to cum when he did.

I swallowed him into my throat. I also reached around and stuck my finger in his asshole. I let him pull me back into his throat again. He sucked hard three or four times and I was cumming hard. My hips jerked and my toes curled up. I was completely tensed up.

His cock was deep in my throat. I swatted his ass hard and he shot his load fully into my throat. He came again as I backed him out of my mouth. I was still coming in his mouth with him swallowing my spend as he reached back and rubbed his ass where I spanked him.

He drank me and I drank him. I sucked his balls. He rubbed mine.

"Why'd you hit me?" he asked. Rubbing his reddened butt cheek.

"I don't know, it seemed like the right thing to do. You seemed to like it. Did you?" I asked.

"No! Yes! Well … Maybe." He blushed.

"Don't make me spank you again," I told him jokingly.

I continued rubbing his ass as I licked his now flaccid cock. We cleaned each other up with our tongues. One of the positives of not having any pubic hair.

I told him we were gonna have to stop ahead to rest up because I was far too tired to safely make it home. We were both supposed to be home in a couple of hours. Me to work, and him for a dental appointment to tighten his braces. I left a message with my DM telling him I had to stop for rest. He left a message for his Mom explaining that we were exhausted and were stopping at a hotel to rest. We'd be home later that day.

I pulled into the Holiday Inn and parked to the side of the entrance. I asked Steve if he could give me some clothes. He laughed and handed me a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. The sweats were the ones he had worn earlier but he did give me my shoes. I got dressed and told him to wait in the cab til I got back with the keys.

I checked in, got our keys and found out where the room was exactly. Steve was waiting in the truck when I got back to it. He had the T-shirt and his shoes on. I asked him if he was missing something. But he shook his head and yawned. Held up his sweatpants.

"Do I need them?" he asked.

"Not really," I told him. "It's just down the way here."

I pulled the truck around and into an open area of the parking lot. We dismounted the cab and locked it up. Heading across the parking lot to our room, Steve followed behind me. He still had no pants on.

MelisaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelisaGarcia

We got to our room. It was a bit stuffy. So I adjusted the temperature of the room. I looked back and Steve was face down and ass up. I told him to take his shirt off and get under the covers. I went to the bathroom, relieved my bladder, undressed, and stared in the mirror. I looked tired. I was exhausted, truth be told. But it had been a fun trip so far. Odd but fun.

When I reentered the room, Steve was lying flat on his back. The covers were just above his dick. I crawled in beside him and cuddled close. I wrapped an arm across his chest and threw a leg between his causing our flaccid cocks to settle in together. I kissed his neck and lay my head on his chest. His left arm was caressing my back. I told him once again how much I appreciated him helping me with this move.

Soon I heard him breathing slow and steady. Sleep came to me soon after. We slept without disturbance for about 7 hours. I had told the check-in desk that we would be sleeping most of the day, so they didn't bother us.

We woke up in the middle of the afternoon. Steve was spooning me and his hard cock poking me in the ass. I held his arm around my chest, our fingers interlocked. His head was immediately behind mine. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and I got a shiver which fully woke me up.

I reached between us and took him in my hand, placing his hood directly on my hole. He didn't move even though I wiggled my ass. His head began pushing against me. I pulled my butt cheek up to open it up a little more for his access. I gathered as much spit as I could into my hand and deposited it on my hole around his dick. With that little lube, he breached my backside.

I kept pushing back as he incrementally entered me. We were in no hurry. We had the rest of the day. Reaching further behind me I caressed his hip and grabbed his ass, urging him in.

"Take it slow. Not much lube," I whispered. I was breathing shallowly and panting. I broke a sweat. The excitement along with the pain of a more or less dry entry had me on edge. I like pain, to an extent. This pain was magical. Every now and then there was a jolt. Otherwise, a steady stretching of my anal sphincter caused me to moan and tense up. I was saying things that even I couldn't understand.

Within about ten minutes he was completely inside me. Slow and steady pressure. His hips were totally pressed into me. I asked him to hold the position for a minute. I was hard as steel. I lifted my upper leg and moved it behind his. This allowed him more access and he moved a bit further in. I took my member in hand.

"Fuck me," I said.

Slowly he began to withdraw his shaft all the way out to his head and then slowly pushed it back in. It felt so good. Made me feel so full and attached to him. We continued laying there in our slow fuck. We couldn't move fast because we were both lying on our sides. So out of necessity, it was a slow languorous session. I stroked myself with the same rhythm he was in. He was a drum major after all. He knew rhythms.

I kept moaning and reassuring him that this was the best ever. Taking breaks from stroking myself to massage his ass and urge him deeper. My abdomen felt full and then empty and then full again. I loved the full part. His cock felt like it reached up behind my belly button when he was inside me. I had taken my upper leg and wrapped it behind his as best I could.

He started moving faster and changed up his rhythms. Soon after, I felt his cock swell up a bit, stretching my sphincter some more. He kissed me on the back of the neck and said, "I'm gonna come in your ass."

"Please. Fill me up," I replied.

He pushed in as far as he could, and I backed up into him as far as I could. I stroked myself again. Just after he blew his load into my ass and I felt the warmth spread all over my insides, I shot my load out across our bed and onto the floor. I continued to grunt and moan and held myself tensed up. He continued filling me. He was tensed up as his arms wrapped around me tightly. His toes curled as he held himself pushed into me. Everything went black for me.

The next thing I knew he was calling my name and shaking me. We were still attached cock to ass. I was very tired again.

I slept. Steve's cock in my ass. I don't know when his flaccid cock slipped out but I know a large deposit of his fluid ran out of me. It was cold when I woke up.

I turned over to face him and held him.

"Thank you." I said, "Thank you for going slow and taking your time. Thank you for filling me up so completely. Thank you for coming on this trip and helping me. I'm gonna miss you so very much. But I hope you have a great last semester of high school." There was a pause in my statement. I was looking into his deep sparkling brown eyes. "I don't feel ten years older than you. Thank you. You make me feel eighteen again." I said, "We probably should get something to eat. I'm starving."

I got up and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on to warm up.

Sticking my head around the corner of the door, I asked, "Wanna jump in the shower with me to help wash my ass?"

He jumped up and joined me. I was sore and so was he. My sphincter had done a number on his dick. So gently, we washed and rinsed each other. Getting out of the shower, he asked me what I felt like eating. I laughed and then reminded him there was a Chinese restaurant next to the hotel. He said that sounded good.

We dressed and checked out of the hotel. The restaurant was great, but we needed to get home. So we mounted the truck and headed home down the turnpike.

What a trip. I dropped Steve off at his house in the dark. So much for a one-day trip. It was wonderful, but I was exhausted, and my asshole felt like he had stuck his arm up there. Sore doesn't begin to describe the pain I felt sitting. I was concerned about going to the bathroom.

I called my boss when I got home and told him I would talk to him the next day. I told Dad about the parts of the trip he needed to know about and went to my bedroom. Sleep came quickly.

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments