Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

University Diaries: Part 1

"Curiosity got the better of me when I was finally away from home."

68
12 Comments 12
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the true story of my first time, with only names and locations changed. This is my first time writing a story like this outside of fanfiction, comments, and advice are welcomed."

University was a wild time for me...

I was newly single after dating women throughout school, for the first time I felt truly free. While my family were very open and liberal, I never thought I could be anything other than straight, and for the most part that suited me (I was definitely on the straighter side of bisexual.) Moving out changed my thoughts on sexuality as a whole and in my first few days, I wasted no time.

Day one on campus was pretty standard, my parents and little sister dropped me off and helped me unpack. Later, my older brother joined us for dinner and we said a teary goodbye by the car, before settling in my room for my first night alone... and I was an eighteen-year-old boy.

Naturally, this meant one thing. I got some tissues to hand and loaded up a familiar site. (The blue one if you are interested.) I found a great, albeit fairly standard video of a guy helping a struggling young woman in the gym. His cock escaped his shorts, she was surprised, and ultimately, this led to some hot sweaty fun. I was really getting into it. She gave him a wet messy blowjob before he then fucked her perky sweaty ass. Both the guy and the girl were very hot and I love the 'public' setting. While I'd had some public experience, it was very limited, I always loved videos in public places.

Before long the noises I was hearing weren't lining up with the video. It could have been bad audio, but it didn't seem like it. It was then I realised it was the room next to me - my neighbour clearly had the same idea as me and he wasn't holding back. It sounded like he was either video calling with a girlfriend, or was on a random cam session, either way, he was enjoying it.

That's when my curiosity started to peak. As the gym guy pounded his hot partner on the screen, and the neighbour noisily jerked himself off. I thought to myself that for the first time in my life, I could be with whoever I wanted, I could hook up with as many girls as I wanted and wouldn't need to 'have a talk' with my disapproving parents the next morning. Then my thoughts wandered again... or maybe not just girls.

I turned down my video and watched in silence, listening to my new neighbour talking dirty and moaning as I finished myself off. I turned to my screen and watched the eager girl taking his cumshot in her mouth. Too exhausted close the video or clean myself off, I fell asleep, cock still in my hand.

I woke up the next morning in a bit of a haze, the view of the video I'd been watching the night before still open in the corner of my eye. Feeling the dried cum on my crotch and hand, I dragged myself up and hopped straight into a hot shower.

It was then that my curious thoughts from the night before danced over my mind again. "I could be with anyone."

This opened up so much, I loved being with girls, and watching that girl's tits bounce as she was fucked still was imprinted in my mind. But I'd always found guys attractive in a passing way before. I could appreciate Ryan Reynolds or Zac Efron, and one time or another I'd watched two guys going at it in videos. But that was as far as the thoughts ever went. Now though, for the first time, I could try something new.

"That doesn't make me gay," I thought to myself, I'd still sleep with women, I just didn't want to rule anything out.

Swept up by the moment, I decided I'd download Grindr - just for curiosity, of course. I set up a fairly basic, "Bi Guy" profile that was pretty anonymous. No photos, names or any real personal information. When I loaded it up I saw a few guys I recognised from the corridors on there. All of a sudden I was consumed by a wave of dirty thoughts. I smirked and bit my lip, but put my phone away. That would have to wait.

As I attended my first introduction class and met with some of my new classmates, the thoughts of the variety of encounters available to me disappeared for the most part. I got on with my lectures, met some cool new people and quickly formed a nice little group of some guys and girls. We went out for a couple of drinks after classes but all went their separate ways pretty early. Freshers week started the following day. "We'd have plenty of time to get paralytic!" we reasoned.

I was about to head home when that curious thought crossed my mind again. I wasn't close to tired and I'd wanted to see a bit more of town. I checked my watch.

"Not even eight o'clock!" I said under my breath. I watched as my new friends headed towards the dorms and I slipped off the other way...

My heart started racing, something about this felt exciting, wrong almost. But I was an adult, well pretty much anyway, If I wanted to hook up with someone I could.

I decided I'd head away from the student area of town. While I was looking to be more open sexually; I wanted to mostly present as straight for now and didn't want rumours spreading around campus before I'd had a chance to figure myself out.

I hopped in an Uber and went to a part of town I knew had some good bars. I'd done my research before I moved, of course! I nervously wandered the streets for a short while, before ducking into a small bar on a not-too-busy street.

When I stepped inside there were no more than four tables with people on them plus two bartenders. The bartenders were a young man and a woman. They didn't have much to do, mostly chatting as they looked out over their small clientele. One table had a thirty-something straight couple, looking pretty tipsy. They were all over each other, flirting and laughing. Another table had two older men, who I could tell probably came here regularly. They were sipping pints of bitter and chatting away. Another table was three middle-aged women drinking G&Ts. The only other person I could see was on his own at the end of the bar. He sat with what looked like a whisky, and was looking down at his phone.

This guy was objectively a very attractive man. He looked tall and slim but you could tell he worked out. He had short messy brown hair and well-groomed stubble. Very well put together, wearing a low buttoned white shirt, a long, navy coat, with skinny black jeans and a pair of black suede boots. He looked down at his phone mostly, but would occasionally look up and scan the room.

I walked up to the bar, interrupting the bartenders' conversation, ordered a pint and sat down in a booth in the corner.

I sat for a little while, nothing really happening and thinking hard on my sexual curiosities. I wondered if I were faced with another man, would I actually go through with it? At this time, my thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating. I looked at the screen - it was a notification from Grindr... I had a new message.

Immediately, I knew if I wanted to stay discreet with my sexuality, I'd have to be careful. I stared at the screen for a moment and I clicked on the message.

I was brought to a chat window with 'Danny' where the message simply read, "I'm game if you are..." I looked at the profile picture and realised it was the guy sitting at the bar. It felt too good to be true. I'd only come out on a whim, pure curiosity. Now here I was, the very first bar I stepped into, looking at was definitely an invitation. Since I didn't have a picture he was scanning the bar to see if he could spot someone on their phone. I tried to not make it look like I wasn't reading the message, while I thought about his proposition.

Youngmiss19
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Youngmiss19

I was going to do it, but, I had no clue how to reply. I started typing, but that was enough. Before I could send my message, I heard a voice over me, "I thought it was you!" Danny was looking down at me and showing me the screen of his phone with our chat window open. He smiled at me in a way that was both instantly comforting; yet intriguing and arousing.

"When I saw someone was near and then you walked in I hoped it might be you," he said. Before I could say anything he continued, "You're by far the hottest guy I've seen tonight."

I blushed.

"So are you in?" he continued, "I'd be happy to be your first."

I nodded nervously.

"Great, stay there," he said as he tapped the table and walked back over to his space at the bar. He took a sip of his drink and picked up his phone, Shortly after, I saw another message from him on our chat: "Go to the bathroom, I'll be in shortly."

There it was. This was happening. I took a big sip of my pint and then took myself to the men's toilet. There were two cubicles in there and a short trough over by the sinks. I had no idea what to do with myself, but after a second, I decided I'd go into the larger cubicle. I walked in, locked the door and waited.

About a minute later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Let me in," I heard Danny's voice say softly. I tentatively unlocked the door and let him in.

We were relatively pressed up together as we adjusted ourselves in the cubicle. I felt his body slide past me. We were face to face and as he brushed past me, I got the first hint of his hard package. I could feel my own member start to stiffen as I shut and locked the door. I turned to see him sat on the closed toilet lid. The dull light from the ceiling softly lit his face and I once again noted his attractive features. I could see his piercing blue eyes, chiselled jawline and down to his insane body under his clothes.

He was no longer wearing his jacket, and his shirt clung to him just right, showing his tight figure and exposing his well-trimmed chest hair. He also wore a half-moon necklace on a silver chain I hadn't noticed before.

He slipped off his shoes and started to unbutton his tight black pants and slid them off carefully. He set them aside and was sat in just his shirt and underwear. His clearly hard cock outline was now clearly visible through his tight boxers. He beaconed me over to him and I obliged.

For a second I stood there nervously, taking in the sight of this man sat here waiting for me to do something.

"I know you are nervous, kneel down, we can take it slow," he told me in a calming, hushed tone.

I again obliged, and gently kneeled on the surprisingly clean floor. My face was now around a foot away from his package. At that point, instinct took over. I reached for the visible bulge in his underwear and gently cupped his bulging balls, traced the outline of his throbbing member and gently gripped it. As I did so, I felt it twitch. I teased him for a second before reaching in and pulling his large cock from his pants. This was the first real-time I had seen another man's cock, barring the odd glimpse in a locker room or by the urinals. This was bigger than I'd ever seen.

It was easily eight-inched and thick like a can of Red Bull. He was smooth all over, cut and now rock-hard in my hand. I bit my lip, looked at him in the eye and started to jerk him softly. He let out a soft moan and as if given permission, I started to build into a steady rhythm. I was mesmerised by the feel of his throbbing member in my hand. It felt like mine but... different. My cock was around six inches and not quite as thick. I tried my best to keep looking in his eyes, giving him my best 'fuck me' stare, as I continued to jerk him off.

I was taken fully by the moment, lost in a trance, obsessed with making this cock cum. I could feel my own cock straining in my pants. I was feeling alive, and dirty. The smell of his cock and stifled moans made me pump his cock harder.

I thought about where this was going, what I was doing. My thoughts cast back to the gym video I'd watched the night before. Her worshipping his cock, sucking him off, swallowing his load. I remembered how she'd massage his balls as she played with him, and I copied. He moaned deeply but quietly. He clearly liked that one, and I continued to jerk him with my right and play with his balls with my left.

I spat on the tip of his cock to keep him lubed up and continued to, sensually, stroke him. I leaned in close and smacked his shaft on my face gently a few times as I maintained my eye contact. As I got faster and faster, I couldn't help but stare at what I was doing, in awe of his glorious member.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna..." he managed to get out. I felt his cock pulse in my hand and, without thinking, I took the head into my mouth and caught the first spurt of thick hot cum hitting the back of my throat. I sensually milked the next few ropes of his hot seed out of his cock, into my mouth and swallowed spurt after spurt, until he settled down.

I looked him in his pleasure-filled eyes and I pulled away slowly. My mouth left with a pop. One last bead of thick cum trickled down his still-hard shaft. Careful not to risk spilling on my clothes, I took a deep lick up his rod and slurped up the last drop.

"Not bad for a first-timer, not many guys would swallow like you did!" he said as he gave me a sly smirk. "Next time, I'll return the favour. Keep an eye on the app." He reached for his jeans and gestured for me to leave so we wouldn't exit at the same time. One more time that night, I dutifully obliged and carefully stepped out the cubicle.

I walked over and washed my hands before heading back out to my seat. I thought it would be so obvious what happened. but as I stepped out, no one batted an eyelid. I checked my watch, I'd only been gone around ten minutes. Everyone still in their places, getting on with their nights.

"That was easy!" I thought to myself.

I walked over to my booth and polished off my pint. I then put my jacket on to leave, looking around the room as I did so. I saw Danny leaving the bathroom, looking just as put together as before. He winked at me as I went to leave, I gave him a nod and headed out into the night.

I took a short walk before hopping in another Uber and heading home. My mind was racing but with no complete thoughts. I decided to take out my headphones and listen to music zoning out and enjoying the ride back to my halls. I got home and immediately laid back on my bed, still fully clothed.

"Did that just happen?" I thought as I lay there. It felt so much like a fantasy or a dream. I was lost in my thoughts, how dirty it felt, how good his cum tasted.

At that moment, my phone buzzed again. It was Danny. I opened his new message. "One attachment," read the pop-up. It was a photo of me with his cock in my mouth with the message, "Here's a memento, hope to see you around..."

"I guess it did," I thought.

My University experience was just beginning, and hopefully, I'll share a continuation of my time there soon, as well as some stories of others who have shared with me.

Published 
Written by alex_jo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments