Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Playing with Guys (Part 2)

40
22 Comments 22
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is the continuation of Nathan's story. In the first chapter, he came out to his parents (which didn't go well) and then flashbacked to how he got to that point. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy reading this next chapter. I think people often underestimate how important feeling accepted is to others."

Michael pointed my cock at his stomach just in time for me to shoot. Oh, Jesus! He stroked me from base to tip until I had emptied myself. Looking down, I couldn't believe the mess I'd made. My cum covered his belly up to his chest. 

As I was struggling to come back down to Earth and comprehend what had just happened, he pointed his cock towards himself, and his cum mixed with mine. He grunted too, seemingly feeling good, even if my grunts had been considerably louder. Jesus, that felt incredible! 

I didn't know what to say. He knew I think, and moved us back underneath the water, washing his belly, then giving our cocks a quick scrub. 

Say something, you idiot! I had somehow lost my tongue when I came. 

He relieved the awkward silence. "Feel good, Nate?" His arms pulled me into a quick guy hug then reached around to shut off the faucets. 

"Yup," was all that came out. I looked down at our hanging dicks and it seemed like a dream - what we'd just done. 

"Michael ... that was ... amazin'," I finally stuttered. 

"For me too, Nate," he said, pulling me against him again.

He cupped the back of my head and laid it on his broad shoulder. Dang, he's hot! I hugged him back. 

"I never felt anything so good."

He raised my head and looked into my eyes. "I've been wanting to do that since the first time I lay eyes on you."

I felt my face burn hot, embarrassing, but it happened. "I never thought we'd be standing here like this." 

He smiled at me and I felt some special kind of warmth all over.

"Now let's go to my place and talk," he said, tossing me a towel. 

xxXxx

Back to reality, I looked down, feeling my cock straining against my jeans. Those memories affected me. Every time I thought of Michael I was affected. My stomach turned flips. A rush of excitement hit me ... same as every time I sacked a quarterback in football. Well, not exactly the same, but similar. All I know is I didn't want to live without those feelings - no matter what it cost me. 

Looking out at the peaceful pond settled me some, but I still struggled to get Daddy's disgusted look outta my head. He was hard on me growing up, but I always thought he loved me and wanted to do what was best for me. It felt darn good when I heard him bragging on me to the farmhands. "Nathan's the strongest one on the team," he'd said. "Plows over those quarterbacks like they're nothin'."

Me being gay was just a part of the problem. The other part was I didn't want to be a farmer. I guess Mamma was right to keep me home and away from the rest of the world. One can't miss what one doesn't know. Great-granddad, then Granddad, then Daddy had run the farm. Naturally, Daddy expected me to take over one day. At one time, I thought I would, but not anymore. Maybe my being gay would solve that problem for me. Doubtful Daddy wanted me working by his side on the farm now. "No queer better be in my home," he had said.

I climbed down from the truck and headed for the pond. Settling down underneath a tree, I listened to the frogs' croakin' and watched some fish jumpin'. Sunset was coming and there wasn't a prettier sight on the farm. I wanted to enjoy it since I didn't know when I'd be back again. 

As my eyes stared out at my surroundings, my mind drifted back to Michael and that first night in his apartment...

 

xxXxx

After our shower experience, we dressed and I followed Michael back to his apartment. He ordered us a pizza and when it came, we sat at his kitchen table and ate and talked. I hadn't ever felt this comfortable with another guy. There'd always been some kind of tension inside me. 

"So, I asked your coach about you, Nate."

"You did? Why?"

"Well, you were acting so odd around me and I suspected you were gay. I have been out long enough to sense it." He smiled and squeezed my shoulder. "You made an impression and I wanted to know your story." 

I liked his hand touching me and smiled at him. "So, what did Coach say?"

"He said you were the strongest kid on the team. And not just physically, but mentally as well. He felt he had to make his quarterback captain, but you were a better choice, always uplifting everybody when the chips were down."

"I just wanted to keep it fun, you know, for everybody. Football was a break from farming for me ... my only real chance to get away."

"He said nothing seemed to shake you."

"Hmmph. What would he think if he saw me crying like a baby in the shower a little bit ago?"

"I hope he would have seen an amazing guy, who happened to be struggling ... and not been a dick." 

I shook my head, unable to see Coach being supportive about me being gay.  Michael continued, "The point of me bringing that up is to tell you that you are strong enough to survive being gay. You are, Nate."

He massaged my thigh, watching my face for a reaction. My body definitely reacted to his touches ... and his mouth ... I couldn't take my eyes off his mouth. The corners turned up into a knowing smile and he let out a throaty groan.

"What are you waiting for?" 

I looked him in the eyes but didn't answer his question. Truth be told, I guess I was scared. There was no going back after this, was there? I mean, we had already rubbed cocks, but for some reason, kissing seemed more intimate to me. In my mind, kissing a guy would solidify I was gay.

"I never kissed anybody before."

"You mean a guy, right?"

I hesitated. "No, I mean anybody."

He blinked in the way someone does when they've just heard something crazy. 

SorayaHorseTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SorayaHorseTS

Finally, after the longest minutes of my life, he spoke. "How ... how did you explain that to your classmates? I mean you're a great-looking guy, Nate. Didn't they wonder?"

"Just one more lie I told to protect my secret. I said I had a serious girlfriend in my county. Said she lived on a neighboring farm, but went to a different school."

"Wow, Nate." He shook his head, frowning. "That must be hard, feeling like you need a cover story with your friends."

I shrugged. "Worst thing that happened was the other guys ragged on me for being whipped over a girl." 

Thinking about that kiss I'd never had, I returned my gaze to his mouth. Curiosity took over and I lifted my thumb to trace his lips. Unexpectedly, he leaned in and sucked my thumb into his mouth. He proceeded to work my thumb with his mouth and tongue like one would work a dick during a blowjob. Dang, this was hot!

My cock was aching something awful. Something had to give or I would burst my jeans. I needed to either do this or get the heck out. So, gathering all the courage I could muster, I pulled my thumb out of his mouth and mashed my mouth against his. It was a pretty rough first kiss as I felt his teeth press against my lips. I started to retreat, but his hand came around the back of my head and kept my mouth against his.

Awkwardness quickly vanished and we found our rhythm. I opened my eyes and found his eyes were open too. Jesus, he's driving me crazy! Closing my eyes again, I went all in, making out with him like this was the only kiss I'd ever get. Our tongues were roughly tasting one another, exploring every part of our mouths. 

I broke our kiss, panting, feeling out of control. "Michael-"

"Nate, it's ok," he said resting his forehead against mine. "How do you feel?"

"I freaking love this feeling."

"Kissing is almost my favorite part, Nate. It can set the mood for fucking. Can be slow..." he said and leaned in for a gentle, soft kiss. "Or fast and passionate..." he continued, mashing his lips hard against mine and deeply tonguing me. 

I don't know how long we made out, but I was pretty good at it by the time he pulled away. 

"Hey, let's take this slow tonight. We won't fuck, but how about I give you a blow job?"

I was taking a drink of my Coca-Cola and choked, not expecting the directness of his offer. 

He clapped me on the back and smiled, "You know what a blow job is, right?"

"Yeah, of course. Never had one of those either though..."

"Well, time for the next step in your awakening," he said, squeezing my hand.

"Okay, but I don't think I'll last long. I'm already pretty excited just thinking about it and I just came a little bit ago, remember?" 

He chuckled. "Oh, I remember ... and no better compliment to me than you blowing your load in a minute flat."

"Hey, I'll last more than a minute!"

"We'll see..." he winked.

He led me to the living room and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, then pulled them down to my knees. With a big push from him, I fell backward, my butt landing on the couch. My heart pounded in my chest as I waited for him to get onto his knees and grab hold of my cock. When it finally happened and he stroked me, my world stopped and all other thoughts left my head - my big head, that is. 

I then learned getting head felt better than my own handjob - a whole lot better. I lost my mind as one of his hands firmly gripped my base while his mouth worked my head. Dang, I was in Heaven!

"God, Michael!"

"Feel good?" he came up for air to ask.

"Don't stop!" 

He smiled, then took me back inside his mouth, tonguing my head, sucking me hard. I wanted this to last a while but knew it wouldn't. My insides were already churning. Dick throbbing. Balls tingling. My butt wouldn't stay put and I started thrusting in his mouth, driving him to suck me faster. 

He pulled me out and looked up at me. "I could make you wait, you know?"

"Bastard!"

He laughed, obviously enjoying my desperation. His mouth took pity on me I guess and sucked me back inside. Immediately, I was thrusting again. Reaching down and gripping his head, I was able to push in further. 

I ain't ever felt anything like- "Michael!"

He swallowed me down his tight throat and it was all over. The dam burst and I came. No telling how much shot out and I guess I should have been concerned about if he wanted all my cum in his mouth or not, but he didn't move, so I let it happen. 

My body shook then sunk into the couch cushions, completely spent. Probably as much from the apprehension I had bottling up my system that was now relieved. It was a few minutes before my breathing returned to normal and I could open my eyes to see him wiping my leaking cum off his chin. 

 

xxXxx

My mind snapped back to the present just as the sun dipped its lasts ray below the horizon. I was left in total darkness, searching for a light to lead me back to the road. Funny there wasn't a single star in the sky tonight. I guess some might have thought that was some kind of deep message or something, but I didn't wanna think about it. So, I just sat still until my eyes adjusted and could find my truck. 

After turning on the headlights, I took one last look at the farmland surrounding me, and decided, then and there, I was sticking to what I'd said. I wasn't coming back until my parents accepted me - all of me. Just couldn't go back in the closet. I just couldn't. Thinking about Michael, my stomach flipped again. Things with him felt too darn good to give him up. 

Trouble was, I was now homeless...

 

(To be continued...)

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments