Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reveal - Chapter Two

"Cal and Kade have their first romp as a new couple"

30
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

In the following days, Kade did his best to resume the role of Jaina’s boyfriend. Things remained icy between the two of them, which was alright with him at that point. He continued to build on his friendship with Cal whenever possible.

Kade didn’t have any further romantic contact with Cal, or Jaina for that matter. He felt guilty that he had cheated on Jaina, even though he had no regrets about what had happened. As a result, he decided to shut them both down until he got everything settled.

Jaina and Kade mutually decided to break up the day before she returned to college. Kade was relieved that it went unexpectedly well considering Jaina’s penchant for the dramatic. Somehow, the two managed to part company with a hug and mutual well-wishes.

Over the following week, Kade and Cal kept in contact regularly. They mostly texted back and forth, but they did have some time to talk in person at school. They made plans to hang out at Cal’s house on the following Saturday night.

It was approaching nine o’clock on Saturday night when Kade rang the Fitzpatrick’s doorbell. Cal’s mom answered the door and seemed quite surprised to see him.

“Kade, what are you doing here? Jaina isn’t home.”

“Yeah, I know that. I was actually going to hang out with Cal for the night if that is alright. He told you that I was coming over, didn’t he?”

Mrs. Fitzpatrick shook her head from side to side.

“No, he didn’t say anything to me, but you are always welcome Kade. Come on in.”

Kade shimmied through the front door, dragging his backpack behind him. Mrs. Fitzpatrick asked Kade what they had planned to do together. When Kade responded that they were going to play video games, she responded, “That figures.”

She led Kade to the living room. Mr. Fitzpatrick was casually watching television while he was doing something on his tablet. He sat up in his chair and shook Kade’s hand as he always did.

Mrs. Fitzpatrick walked to the hallway and shouted in the direction of Cal’s bedroom, “Cal! Come out here! You have company!”

Cal appeared shortly thereafter and gave Kade a fist bump. They shared a wry smile and continued on casually.

The two sat down on the couch together. They talked with Cal’s parents for a little while. Cal’s dad dominated most of the conversation. It was nearing the start of football season and he took any opportunity that presented itself to discuss his beloved Chicago Bears. Since Kade was a casual sports fan himself, it was a frequent topic of conversation between the two of them.

It became apparent that Mr. Fitzpatrick was researching something about the Bears on his tablet. He carried on for a while about all of their offseason transactions, sounding like he felt quite positive. Then he sighed and confessed, “I don’t know if they will ever put it back together like in the old days.”

Kade chuckled and added, “They will get back someday, I’m sure. It has just been way too long.”

Mr. Fitzpatrick fired back, “Maybe in your lifetime, but I’m not so sure about mine.”

In the meantime, Mrs. Fitzpatrick had disappeared into the kitchen. She poked her head into the living room to announce that she was making “caramel corn” and that it would be ready soon.

That got Kade’s attention. Although she called it “caramel corn” for simplicity, it was quite a bit more than that. It was actually more of a butter toffee popcorn and it was tossed together with chopped pecans and drizzled with dark chocolate and some sea salt. It was one of Kade’s favorite things on the planet. Every time that he visited the Fitzpatrick’s, he hoped that she would make some of it.

Kade headed into the kitchen as Mrs. Fitzpatrick was putting the finishing touches on the popcorn. He wanted to be sure that he got some while it was still warm and gooey. The boys demolished most of the popcorn before grabbing a bottle of Gatorade and heading to Cal’s room.

There was a quick whispered meeting on what they should do. They decided to leave the door open for a while and actually play some games. Cal put his music on and they settled down in front of the television.

There was quite a bit of playful taunting between the two boys, although on this occasion neither of them was taking the gameplay too seriously. They each seemed more focused on coming up with “double-meaning” taunts. Just as Kade would make a comment about spanking Cal’s ass, Cal would comment that he could take anything that Kade could give him.

The noise created from the music, the game, and the taunting had drawn Mrs. Fitzpatrick’s attention. She appeared in the doorway and shouted over the noise that she was going to close the door. Then she said goodnight to the boys before telling Cal not to stay up too late.

The door had no more than closed before Kade could feel Cal’s hand on his thigh. The two boys dropped their controllers to the floor in unison. That would be the last of the gameplay for the night.

Cal ran over to the door and locked it.

Kade quipped, “Maybe you should leave it unlocked. Look at how it turned out last time.”

The two boys met near the door. There was quite a bit of clumsy fumbling about, as well as an occasional brief kiss. This was one of their first “romantic” moments and something seemed off about it.

Kade thought that he possibly had the solution. He pulled away and told Cal, “I got you a present. I hope that you like it.”

Kade dug through his backpack, produced a small, silver gift box, and handed it to Cal. Cal looked at it cautiously, clearly wondering what in the hell Kade would have bought him.

Cal eased the lid of the box off slowly. As he peered into it, his eyes lit up brightly and a happy but perverted smile quickly appeared.

He started to remove the contents of the box, which were pink and white striped arm-warmers and thigh-high socks.

“I have always wanted a pair of these,” Cal announced. “I have seen so many pictures of people wearing them and they always look so sexy.”

Cal looked at Kade and then quickly started to strip off his clothing. He didn’t stop until he was completely nude. He was clearly very excited about his present. Cal’s erect little cock was maybe four inches long. His long, uncut foreskin came to a point at the head of his cock as it just barely enveloped its entirety.

Cal quickly put the arm-warmers on and then sat down on the floor to pull his stockings up. Once they were on, he bounced up to his feet and quickly ran to the mirror to examine himself.

It was almost a replay of their first adventure with Cal preening in front of the mirror as Kade watched intently. After several minutes of posing, Cal said enthusiastically, “Thank you, Kade! I love them!”

Kade walked up to Cal slowly. He started to slowly caress Cal’s body.

“You look so fucking good in those,” Kade whispered.

Cal smiled and a blush appeared on his cheeks. Then he turned around and started to grind his bare ass against Kade’s crotch.

As Cal turned back around, Kade asked, “You said that you sometimes wished that you were a girl. Is that how you would like me to talk to you?”

“Yeah, at least when we are together. I can be your girlfriend. You could refer to my ass as a “pussy” and you could call “it” my “clit.”

Kade replied, “I can do all of that. I have to ask; do you want me to touch it?”

“You don’t have to. I mean, it does give me pleasure, of course. But I don’t really have fantasies about using it anymore.”

“I don’t mind stroking or even sucking it, but I can’t do what you do,” Kade added.

Cal answered, “That’s alright with me. A little bit of contact might be nice sometimes.”

Kade placed his hands on Cal’s shoulders.

“Although you look really good in those, there is something missing.”

Kade turned back around and started rifling through his backpack once again. He presented Cal with a second gift box. This one had pink and white stripes on it that nearly matched those on his stockings. Cal immediately knew where it had come from.

Cal snatched the box from Kade’s hands, ran to the edge of his bed, and placed the box down. He enthusiastically removed the lid and stared at the contents.

“Oh my god, you are the best boyfriend ever!” Cal boasted.

He cautiously reached his hand into the box and caressed the fabric. Then he pulled the first pair of panties out of the box with his trembling hands and caressed them against his rigid cock before laying them down neatly on the bed. He continued the cycle until he had all four pairs of panties displayed. They were all different styles of small, pretty, and pink Victoria’s Secret panties.

ZiaMoretti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZiaMoretti

Cal squealed, “They are all so pretty! I have to try them all on! Which ones should I try first?”

Kade picked out a pair and Cal scurried over to the mirror. He slid them on and attempted to wrangle his hard cock so that it was less noticeable.

“I wish it would just stay limp. It’s so tiny that you can barely tell that it’s there when it’s soft,” Cal bemoaned.

Kade stood back and watched the fashion show. He started to slowly peel off some of his clothes. Much like Cal, his cock was also rock hard. The difference was that he wasn’t the least bit ashamed of it and he knew exactly what he wanted to do with it.

Once Cal had modeled all of his new panties, Kade interrupted him, “Cal, this isn’t going to work.”

Cal turned around looking slightly heartbroken.

“What? What do you mean?”

“I can’t fuck you with those on. You are going to have to take them off.”

Cal smiled and removed his panties. He ran over to the bed and placed them down gently with the others. Then he returned in front of the mirror, stuck his butt out, and braced himself against the wall.

Kade returned to his backpack. He had made one more purchase for this occasion, a bottle of lube. Kade knew that they needed to use some sort of lubricant for Cal’s sake and he hadn’t enjoyed using saliva as a substitute like they had in their first encounter.

Kade’s hands trembled with excitement as he went to apply some of the lube to his hand. He quickly realized that it had a tamper-proof seal on it. He unscrewed the cap only to find that the tabs on the seal were so tiny that he couldn’t get ahold of them. In frustration, he grabbed a pen from Cal’s desk and jabbed it through the seal.

He quickly applied some of the lubricant to his hand. He wet the entirety of his cock and then applied a quick swipe to Cal’s ass. Cal stuck his ass out even more prominently as Kade eagerly grabbed Cal’s hips and drove his cock inside.

Cal moaned loudly. His head rocked forward and it seemed like he might collapse into the mirror.

Cal said meekly, “Kade, will you be my boyfriend? I think that I am in love with you.”

Kade whispered in Cal’s ear, “Yes…and me too.”

Cal followed, “Kade…fuck me.”

As Kade started, Cal was moaning quite loudly. In fear that they would wake up Cal’s parents, Kade cupped his hand over Cal’s mouth. Within minutes, Cal’s legs were shaking so aggressively that Kade feared that he was going to fall over.

Kade reached down and hooked his arms under each of Cal’s thighs. He lifted Cal up with ease, a bit surprised by how light Cal was.

Kade resumed the action as Cal intently watched himself getting fucked in the mirror. His hard little nub bounced off of his stomach with each of Kade’s thrusts.

With his hands now free, Cal started to squeeze and stroke his cock. Kade had already discovered that Cal had a rather quick trigger and he didn’t want him to cum halfway through their little romp as he had during their first time.

Kade turned around and positioned Cal over the edge of the bed. He briefly considered pinning his cock back against the other side of the mattress, but given Cal’s rather vertical erection he felt that it might be too painful.

Instead, he grabbed both of Cal’s hands and pinned them behind his back. As he resumed thrusting, he said, “From now on, you and I cum together. Understand?”

“Uh-huh,” Cal moaned.

As Kade got close to climax, he held Cal’s hands together with his left hand while he reached underneath Cal and gave his cock a squeeze with his right hand.

“This is how you cum, Callie, with my fat cock in your pussy and my hand rubbing your clit.”

Cal didn’t answer. The pulsing of his cock and the clenching of his ass was his only response. Kade almost broke out in laughter, but he was afraid that it would hurt Cal’s feelings. Making his partner cum in less than a minute was funny to him but in a very empowering way.

There was no need to restrain Cal at that point. Kade grabbed both of Cal’s hips and started to fuck him hard. Cal buried his face into the mattress to muffle his moans and his legs kicked about randomly. Kade didn’t stop until he had emptied his load inside of Cal. The spray of his hot cum elicited a pleasurable whimper from Cal.

Kade withdrew, grabbed onto Cal, and dragged him comfortably onto the bed. As they lay there, Kade said, “I love you too.”

“What?” Cal responded.

“Earlier, I just said ‘me too.’ I should have told you that I love you too.”

Cal chuckled, “Well, we were kind of in the middle of something when I said that. I shouldn’t have pressured you like that.”

“No, Cal, that was a perfect time. I was actually thinking the same thing, but I was too scared to say it.”

The two shared a long, soft kiss.

Kade asked, “Did I get too rough with you?”

“No, it was great. Why are you asking?” Cal returned.

“I don’t know. You are very small and lightweight. I am trying to figure out how to be dominant without being overly aggressive. I don’t want to hurt you...ever. You need to tell me if I ever take things too far.”

Cal responded, “I will, but I won’t have to. You can’t bear to hurt me because you are so totally in love with me.”

Kade reached over and gave Cal a hard titty-twister.

Cal squealed, “Ow! I stand corrected.”

The two rolled around in the bed together for a while playfully. At some point, Kade fell asleep because when he woke up Cal was jostling him around. His cock was hard and Cal was straddling him and he was just about to lower himself down onto Kade’s cock.

Cal placed both hands on Kade’s midsection as he eased himself down. He let out a long, jagged breath that exuded pleasure.

Kade smiled at Cal. He had never enjoyed being with anybody the way that he did with Cal. He questioned if this meant that he was gay. He had never thought of himself as such. He wondered if there really wasn’t such a thing as gay or straight. Maybe he had just found his perfect partner and he happened to be a male.

Kade’s thoughts were interrupted by Cal as he started to slowly ride his cock.

Cal confessed, “I felt so empty without you inside of me.”

Kade was stunned. Clearly, Cal was feeling the same way that he was.

Kade raised both of his hands in the air and Cal reached out. The two interlocked fingers and Cal resumed grinding on Kade’s cock. The two never broke eye contact the entire time.

As he neared orgasm, Kade glanced down to see that the head of Cal’s hard cock was glistening with precum. He was not surprised to see that Cal seemed to be on the verge of orgasm even without any physical contact.

Kade whispered, “When I let go of your hands, do whatever you really want to do.”

As Kade released Cal’s hands, he lunged forward and grabbed Kade’s face with both hands. The two shared a long, passionate kiss.

Cal continued to ride Kade’s cock as he repositioned his hands. He placed one hand on Kade’s shoulder as the other drifted down to his cock. The two remained face-to-face as Kade started to cum. He could feel Cal’s breath shudder as he reveled in every throb of Kade’s cock.

Cal’s movement stopped as his orgasm began. Kade could feel a light spray of cum on his midsection as Cal’s ass tensed and relaxed.

Kade grabbed the back of Cal’s head. He pulled him down and kissed him aggressively. He broke the kiss just long enough to wet a finger with Cal’s cum and bring it to his tongue. The boys continued to kiss and roll around on the bed until Kade’s soft cock finally broke free. Cum slowly trickled out of Cal’s hole until it eventually closed up.

It was getting to be an unreasonable time in the morning and Kade knew that he had to leave.

“I don’t want to go home,” Kade lamented.

“I don’t want you to go home,” Cal responded.

The two quietly put their regular clothes back on. Cal took a bit longer as he had to remove his leggings and arm-warmers.

Kade grabbed his backpack and Cal walked him to the door. They made sure that nobody was watching before sharing a few goodnight kisses and expressing their love for one another.

Kade walked to his car and drove away. His heart felt as if it was going to burst out of his chest as he thought about Cal.

He couldn’t believe how quickly Jaina’s skinny, geeky, little brother had become his entire world.

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments