Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Party At Mary's House

"This is story about a special party that Mary has organized, for hot passionate sex."

35
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of a story that a close friend had organized. All people are willing participants in all the activities. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is also a second part coming soon."

One afternoon I came home and found Kay just getting out of the shower. She looked sexy and beautiful standing there naked.

I asked, “What are our plans for this afternoon?”

She replied, “Well there is a special party over at Mary’s house. I am going for a spa trip before going over but, that is up to you.”

I said, “Let me grab a shower before we leave.”

She said, “There is no time for a shower, we must leave very soon. You can shower there.”

Kay quickly puts on sweatpants and a tee shirt, and we leave for the spa. As soon as we get there we are ushered into the changing room and instructed to strip naked for the spa treatment.

This was a unisex changing room with both men and women dressing and undressing at the same time. Kay was naked very quickly and was escorted to a room to get started. I took more time as I was still fully dressed from work.

The one girl finally came to escort me to a room to start my spa time. She said since Kay and were together I would go into the same room with her. We walked into the room, and I saw Kay on a medical exam table with her legs up in the stirrups and her pussy spread wide open.

She did look hot and sexy as they had shaved her smooth between her legs and her mons area. I also thought I saw some cum oozing from her pussy, like she had been recently fucked.

The girls helped her from the stirrups and then off the table. They put a new sheet down for me and had me sit up on the table.

As Kay walked past, she whispered, “You are going to love being shaved smooth.”

I got up on the table, the one girl checked my back for hair, and, since there was none, she had me lay back on the table. She then put my legs up in the stirrups and put straps around my ankles.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “Today is your lucky day, Jean shaved your wife and also wants to do your shave.”

Well, I am thinking OK, Jean is a hot and sexy woman. She came in with a lab coat on and looked incredibly beautiful and sexy.

She looked at the one girl, “Why is he not prepped yet?”

This girl moved quickly to put cream on my genitals and between my legs. Jean then took off her lab coat to shave me. That is when I saw the most sexy and beautiful breasts that I had seen in a while. I then also noticed the semi-hard she-cock, it looked very sexy.

She then slowly and methodically shaved my pubic area, cock, balls, and all the way to my ass. I was then rinsed clean. That is when Jean bent over and took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on me, getting me hard.

The one girl came over with a tube of lube and spread it on Jean’s cock and around my ass. Jean slowly eased his cock into my ass, first the head. Then slowly more cock until her balls were against my body.

Jean then started fucking me faster as I was able to relax my ass. As Jean was fucking me the one girl was slowly stroking my cock and fondling my balls. I loved watching Jean’s breasts bounce as she fucked my ass.

It did not take long for Jean to bury her cock deep in my ass and let loose with a large amount of cum, filling my ass. That triggered my letting loose of several ropes of cum that were directed onto my stomach and my chest.

Jean then put her lab coat back on and left the one girl and me in the room. She took my legs out of the stirrups and helped me stand. Jean was very gentle and sweet when she fucked my ass.

The girl then took me to another room where there were pods that were about chest height. I was directed to one next to a pod where two girls were taking care of someone else.

I asked quietly, “Where is my wife, and if she was here?”

The girl holding my arm just pointed to the pod next to mine. They were doing to Kay what they were going to do to me.

Once in the bathing pod, which contained warm water, the two girls first bathed me as they had done to Kay. With Kay, they took a soft plastic tube and gently rinsed all the cum that was in her pussy out and suctioned it up as it flowed out of her.

They did the same to me but this time it was my ass that they flushed and suctioned out.

After we were cleaned, they took us naked to a mud pit.  I was walking behind Kay and enjoying watching her ass as she walked down the hall.

The mud pit was like a small in-ground pool, there were other people already soaking in it when Kay and I entered the room with our escorts. Some of the women looked at me and smiled, while some seeing Kay and her sexy body smiled at her.

My escort said, “This is like a pool and there are loungers formed into the bottom of the pool. We will go down and I will guide you to a lounger where your wife can be beside you.”

Kay’s escort said the same, plus, “If you don’t feel comfortable or if you do not want the mud touching your private parts, I can give you disposable panties to prevent that.”

Kay smiled and said, “Yes I would like a pair to help keep my pussy clean.”

I was seated beside a woman, who had her hair wrapped up on top of her head to prevent it from getting into the mud. The mud was a very thick slurry and was difficult to walk through. I sat down and I found out Sabrina was the woman beside me.

I introduced myself and Kay as she was sitting down. The mud was warmer than a hot bath, it felt good and even better when Sabrina reached over and found my cock and balls. She then began to fondle me to get me both hard and excited.

I then felt Kay’s fingers touching my leg and getting close to my hard cock. Both Kay’s fingers and Sabrina’s fingers started feeling each other. I then reached over and began to fondle Kay’s breast and nipple close to me.

I also reached over and found Sabrina’s breast, it felt larger and a bit firmer than Kay’s breasts. Meanwhile, Kay and Sabrina are stroking my cock in the mud and making me harder.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

Sabrina was the first to speak, “I am getting ready for a special party at a friend of mine's house.”

Kay asked, “Who is your friend? We are also going to a special party tonight, at my friend Mary’s house.”

Sabrina looked surprised, “That is my friend’s name. I hope to meet you there and you will allow me to join the two of you.”

Kay just smiled as they gripped my hard cock together. It was then that Sabrina’s escort walked up to her and helped her up.

Her escort told her, “Your time is up, and it is time to clean you up and get you ready to finish your spa treatment.”

When Sabrina stood up, even coated in mud she had large and extremely sexy breasts with hard nipples. Kay and I just smiled at each other after looking at her. I also noticed that she was naked, with a sexy butt.

We both watched as she was taken to a shower along the wall. Her escort and another woman in a skimpy bikini were rinsing the mud off her. When they had her rinsed clean, her escort and she walked out hand in hand.

I looked at Kay, “If she will be at the party, would you like her to join us for a hot and exciting three-some?

Kay’s reply, “Only if I get to go down on her and then you.”

I just smiled and our escorts came over and helped us up, walking us to the edge of the mud pit. We then went over to the showers along the wall, where we were rinsed off and they removed the panties that Kay was wearing.

We were taken to a shower room that had tables for you to lay down to get a table shower.  We were told to first lay on our stomachs and two girls started to rinse and lather Kay and my bodies. I looked over to see Sabrina was on her back as the one girl was taking care of her pussy.

The water was warm and felt good as her hands were soft as she was lathering my legs, my back, my arms, and my ass. The girl even reached down and was fondling my balls as she cleaned me. I looked over and saw that Kay was getting the same treatment.

They had finished with Sabrina and as they were walking her out, she stopped at Kay’s table and gave Kay a passionate kiss with her tongue. She also gave me a long passionate kiss on her way out of the door.

Sabrina said, “I want to taste you later on, tonight after your hubby fills your pussy with his cum.”

Kay looked at me and just smiled with a big grin. I smiled right back and blew Kay a kiss.

They finished washing Kay and me and helped us off the table. Our escorts walked us to the next room where there were massage tables. There was Sabrina and a couple of other ladies and one man. He was on his back, with his cock stiff and sticking straight up.

Kay was helped onto one table, which was near Sabrina, I was helped onto a table beside Kay. We were face down, after getting on the table as we were waiting for our massage. In walked Jean and another hot and sexy woman.

Both had smocks on, Jean went over and began to massage Kay’s back. The other woman came over to my table and started to put oil on my back and massage it in. The massage was very relaxing.

I looked at Kay and Jean, who had removed her smock and was using her beasts to massage the oil into her back and legs. The girl doing my back felt like she was doing the same. I thought I felt her hard nipples rubbing against my back.

She had me roll onto my back and my cock being hard was pointing straight up. She slid a condom onto my hard cock and squatted on top of me sliding me into her wet vagina. She proceeded to spread oil onto my chest and massage it in. I was very relaxed by her actions.

She turned around staying on my cock, spreading oil, and massaging my legs. She had a very tight and sexy ass. I looked at Kay and Jean massaging her, and she was moaning and enjoying her touch.

After the massage, we were escorted back to the locker room to change and headed for home. Once at home, it was time to start getting ready for the special party at Mary’s house. There was no time for sex as we were both very horny and excited from our spa visit.

I put on a pair of jeans, shoes, and a tee shirt, why put on a lot of stuff when you know it won’t be long before you are naked and having sex? Kay put on a black fishnet body stocking which made her look hot and sexy.

It was crotchless and it had long sleeves. She also put on five-inch stiletto heels along with a full-length gown, with a slit up the side to her thigh. After putting on her make-up we were able to head to Mary’s house for the special party.

Once at Mary’s party, we get checked in and given the grand tour by Mary, since we are close friends. We check out the communal area for meeting and socializing, on to the play area and locker rooms. It was upstairs where the private play area rooms were. There were signs on the doors, “Do Not Disturb” or “Join or Watch”.

I looked at Mary, “You are very sexy and beautiful tonight. Think we might get the pleasure of you joining us sometime?”

Mary just smiled, pulling her gown to one side showing that she had no panties on, “I will try my best to join the two of you for some fun.”

Kay and I went down to the communal area to just relax, have a drink, and meet some friends. We just find a table and Sabrina walks over to the table, wearing only a white lace body stocking and heels.

I ask her, “Didn’t you wear anything else?”

Her reply, “Oh my gown came off on the first trip to the party room. My girlfriend decided to go down on me in front of a couple of sexy men.”

Sabrina gave us both a big hug and a hot passionate kiss with tongue wrestling.

Sabrina looked at Kay, “What do you say that we go upstairs and put out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out until we are done? Sorry, this will only be for women only, we will include you later.”

Kay gave me a kiss as she took Sabrina’s hand and headed towards the stairs. They looked so hot and sexy walking away.

More of the night’s activities later…...

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments