Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice Continued

"My elegant wife seeks more of the same"

26
5 Comments 5
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words

We got home from the party a little after midnight. Before going to sleep Alice had insisted I fuck her, as much I think, to reassure her that I still loved her following her ‘activities’ at the mansion.

It did feel a little strange to slide my cock into her, knowing she was leaking the cum of several different men from her cunt and her arse but I was keen to let her know that I still adored my wife. She might have been a slut this evening but she was my slut.

After I added my load to the others she disappeared into the shower whilst I slipped under the covers. When, finally, she came to bed, she nestled in close to me and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, over breakfast, we chatted about this and that but I had one question I was keen to hear an answer to.

“You’ve always said that size isn’t important to you, but, last night, when the black guy...” my voice trailed off.

“It was different. It felt huge and I didn’t think I could take it but I did. What can I say, it was different, it was good but I’m not a convert,” she laughed, “I’m glad, proud even, that I could take him but it’s not something I’d go searching for.”

“I won’t deny that’s not a relief,” I said with a grin.

“So, I lost track a little. Who did you fuck last night,” Alice asked?

“Well, apart from you when we got home, no one actually. I was a little distracted if I am honest. Can’t imagine why though,” I chuckled.

For the next couple of weeks I think we were both a bit apprehensive, wondering if that night had, in some way, altered our relationship but, in truth, sex together felt entirely normal though, if anything, more frequent than before.

It was me that brought it up one night after we’d spent a couple of hours sucking and fucking each other.

“If you could change anything about that night, what would it be?”

There was a long pause and I rolled onto my side to look at Alice. “You OK?” I asked, a frown creasing my brow.

“Yes,” she replied quietly, “it’s just that....well, I don’t know, I’m not sure how you’ll react,” she almost stuttered.

I waited patiently and reached for her hand to gently squeeze it.

She took a deep breath. “What if I said I wanted it rougher, seedier, dirtier?”

“Go on,” I said.

“Well, at one point that night, one of the guys called me a slut as he entered me. All the others were sort of slow and considerate at first but he just placed his cock at my cunt and rammed it in as he called me a slut. Am I really bad for finding that a huge turn-on?”

“I think we are long past worrying about good and bad,” I laughed, “but being serious for a moment, that sort of situation would be very difficult to control.  Guys are likely to get carried away and I doubt I’d be able to do much about it if they ganged together.”

“It’s a good point,” Alice said, “but if we were careful in how we set it up do you think it’s possible?.”

“For you, anything,” I grinned.

It took over a month to organise. I got back in touch with Ella and she told me that three or four of the guys at the first party would definitely be up for more fun with Alice. I made contact with a couple of them and soon enough they came back with a couple more guys that they would swear by.

In my job, I have access to lots of different properties and one, in particular, suited us particularly well. It was an old mechanics’ garage which stood in a large parking lot on an industrial estate. On a Saturday night, there’d be no one within a mile of it.

We did discuss various scenarios but, in the end, Alice decided that it was simplest just to turn up and let things run their course.

Saturday came and we went into town early. Alice had her nails done in a very unlikely green and then we went to a cheap clothes shop, the like of which she’d not normally be seen dead in, where she bought a figure-hugging ruffled affair that stopped mid-thigh. After that, hold-ups and then a cheap pair of high heels.

Early that evening she went upstairs to shower and change and an hour later came downstairs.

“What do you think?”

I turned and looked and almost did a double-take. My wife was transformed into the very picture of a low-end hooker, even the make-up looked way over the top.

“OK,” I said slowly, “on one condition...that you get into the car in the garage. If the neighbours see you we’ll have to move house,” I said laughing.

I got up, grabbed the car keys and, noting that Alice sat as low as she could in the front seat, set off on the 15-minute drive to the venue.

Pulling up outside, it was clear that the guys were already there. 

“You sure about this,” I said as I opened the door. “I really do think once you go in there you’re in for a pretty torrid time.”

Alice looked up at me and smiled as she got out of the car. She took my hand and guided it up between her legs to the cheap panties she was wearing. “Does that answer your question,” she whispered as my fingers touched the sodden material.

A moment later we stepped through the door and walked across to the six men who stood there with bottles of beer in their hands.

“Gentleman, one slut as promised.”

There was a cheer as the men all turned to stare at Alice, lust showing across their faces as they all paid her compliments.

“Hey, man, trust me this bitch is a great fuck.”

“She looks good to me.”

“We’re going to make a real mess of you tonight bitch,” another grinned.

Alice stood tall and almost defiant as she looked from man to man. Seeming to make up her mind she stepped up to a tall, well-built guy.

“Mind if I start,” she said as she dropped to her knees on the dirty floor, unzipping him as she did so. The guys cheered as she flopped his cock out of his pants and a moment later her brightly painted lips engulfed the head of his rapidly stiffening cock.

I walked over to a table full of beers as the shouts of encouragement started. Opening a bottle I looked over and, already, a couple of the guys had their dicks in their hands crowding forward so that Alice was moving from one to the other as a couple of the other guys bent down to squeeze her tits.

I saw her wince slightly as one of them gripped a nipple hard but she said nothing and continued to suck whichever cock was closest to her mouth.

A couple of the guys started getting undressed as the others crowded around Alice, all eager to get her attention and I watched as groped and touched her, one of the guys pushing the top of her dress down to reveal her pert tits, the nipples of which were already taut.

One of the guys who was now naked moved behind Alice and reaching round grabbed her tits and started to roughly knead them as his cock began to harden.

“Let’s put the bitch on the table,” he said, “she may as well have a cock in her cunt as well as her mouth.”

The others stepped back and he pulled her to her feet and led her over to an old kitchen table which happened to be directly under one of the ceiling lights.

Alice leant her arse against the edge as a couple of guys pulled her onto her back. With her head hanging over the edge one of them stepped forward and pushed the head of his cock against her lips. It slid across her cheek leaving a bright line of lipstick in its wake.

“Open up slut,” he growled, just as the other man stepped between her legs and pulled her sodden panties to one side to reveal her perfectly hairless pussy.

“Bitch is already soaking,” he grinned and unceremoniously pushed his prick into her twat. His penetrating her made Alice gasp and gave the other guy the opportunity to stuff his cock into her mouth.

The men cheered and, as they watched her getting spit-roasted called out encouragement to their mates as they divested themselves of their clothing, revealing a range of cocks from average to impressive.

The guy in her cunt wasted no time in fucking her with hard, deep strokes, forcing her back onto the other cock which was slowly trying to push its way down her throat.

Alice gagged and twisted away and as the cock came free a rivulet of drool coursed down her cheek.

“Suck it your cunt,” the man growled, gripping her hair, and forcing his dick back in as the other guy grabbed her tits and began to fuck her harder and faster, the sound of his balls slapping against her loud in the empty space.

“C’mon you slut,” said another, “get those hands working too,” and he grabbed her wrist and raised it to his cock. Alice understood and despite being fucked hard at both ends encircled his shaft with her hand and begin wanking his thick cock.

“Both hands slut,” said another, repeating the process so that she was now in contact with four of them.

As the action grew in intensity the air filled with the animal grunts and moans of the men coupled with the groans of lust coming from my wife as they fucked her. Suddenly the guy in her cunt tensed and gripped her tits hard and we all knew that he was jetting his spunk deep into her. He held her rigid like this for half a minute as he emptied his load in her.

Alice’s gasp of pleasure as he filled her was cut short as the guy with his dick in her mouth leant forward and his whole length disappeared in her mouth.  The way she twisted her head from side to side showed that he had lodged the head of his cock in her throat and he held it there for a couple of seconds before pulling out.

Alice gasped for air as drool bubbled out of her mouth, running down both cheeks into her hair. She got one good breath before he forced his cock back where it had been. At the same time the guy in her cunt pulled out and I saw a thick stream of cum dribble out of her exposed cunt but a second later one of the other guys was in front of her and pressing the fat head of his cock against her lubricated twat.

“Ready for another load cumdump?” he enquired before sliding his length deep into her.

One of the guys she was wanking off suddenly groaned and aimed his cock at her face before firing three or four ropes of cum across her face and into her hair. With the drool and spunk coating her face her makeup was all over her face and I wondered what she’d look like by the end of the night as these guys clearly meant business and I doubted they’d be happy with cumming once that evening.

As one of them fucked my wife’s cunt, which was now making obscene squelching sounds the guy in her throat tightened and with a loud cry began shooting his load straight into her belly. He pulled back after a while and calmly took a handful of Alice’s hair and wiped the spunk and saliva off his cock before stepping back and reaching for a beer.

“This table’s going to give way,” said the guy still fucking her and, with one easy motion, he lifted Alice up, still impaled on his cock and walked her across the room to an old settee.

Turning round, he looked her in the eye, held her tighter, and then simply flopped down. As his arse hit the seat he released Alice and she screamed in pleasure and pain as his cock rammed as deep as it could into her cunthole. Easily he lifted and dropped her on his shaft, driving it deep each time and I could see that Alice was shaking with the power of his thrusts, moaning, crying out as he thrust deep into her.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

The only guy not to have been involved now stepped behind the couch and reaching forward took a handful of Alice’s hair and pulled her forward so that her tits mashed against the man fucking her cunt.

“Open up bitch,” he snarled as he pressed his thick cock against her lips. Her breathing was ragged now and she couldn’t have resisted if she’d wanted to. He pushed his cock in and then, holding her head began to fuck her face.

“Do her in the shitter as well,” one of the men shouted out and a guy stepped forward grinning as he stroked his prick.

The guy sitting on the couch reached around and grabbed the cheeks of her arse, exposing her puckered hole.

Unceremoniously, the man spat on his palm and smeared his saliva over the head of his cock before lining the head up with her arsehole.

“Time to make the bitch airtight,” he laughed and leaned forward.

I watched as three inches of his cock disappeared into her arse.

Alice groaned around the cock in her mouth and her body started to tremble and shake as I recognised the tell-tale signs that she was orgasming. All three men took note and speared their cocks deep into each of her holes, holding her tight as she spasmed uncontrollably.

The sight was something to behold. My wife was sandwiched between three guys, a hard cock in each hole, sweat, spunk, oil, dirt covering her exposed flesh, her slutty dress bunched around her midriff.

As her orgasm subsided she looked over towards me, her eyes unfocused but with a look of intense pleasure on her face.

The guys redoubled their efforts and she was like a ragdoll as their cocks pummelled her cunt, her ass, and her mouth.

Suddenly, the guy in her mouth tensed and pulled out, wanking his cock hard.

“Watch this,” said another of them and a moment later he started to cum. thick ropes of spunk hit Alice in her face, her hair, in her mouth, everywhere as the guy hosed her down with a seemingly inexhaustible amount of cum.

It poured off her cheeks onto her neck and tits as he sprayed hot spunk over her.

As he finished the guy in her cunt tensed and held her tight as he, too, unloaded into her.

Alice slipped sideways, almost unconscious as his cock slipped from her ravaged pussy. As she did the cock in her arse also slipped out.

“Oh no you don’t slut,” he said and reaching down twisted her, facedown, over the arm of the settee. Kicking her ankles apart he spat directly on her arsehole then drove his meat straight back in until his balls slapped against her spunk-soaked twat.

All the guys stood back and watched as the only guy who’d not come jackhammered his cock hard and fast into my wife’s shithole, her body limp over the arm as he fucked her relentlessly until, suddenly, he too tensed and we watched as he pumped a load of cum deep into her bowels.

The guys stepped back and grabbed beers as they looked at Alice moving slowly off the arm of the settee to sit on the cushions.

She was a mess, makeup smeared all over her face, her hair matted with spunk and seat, her cunt oozing cum and cunt cream and her shithole still stretched in an O.

I walked over to her and leaned in close.

“Ready to go home,” I whispered.

“Sure,” she said a little shakily, “if these guys are done.”

“Done, slut,” called one “we only just started, you fucking cumdump.”

Alice looked at me and smiled. “You heard them.”

I retreated to the table with the beer on it and took a bottle, knowing better than to try and talk Alice out of something she had her mind set on.

“Take the dress off cunt,” called one of the guys, stepping forward, stroking his cock.

As she did so, he took it from her and threw it carelessly aside before reaching down and hooking his arms under her knees to raise her thighs. Twisting her around so her head was flat on the sofa he plunged straight into her sopping twat and she groaned in ecstasy as he bottomed out in her. As he did so the guy with the long thin cock knelt aside her head and fed his cock into her mouth.

This time they were rougher, treating her like a piece of meat as the guy in her mouth forced his dick into her throat so we could all see the distinctive bulge and, between them, they spit-roasted her. Every so often he’d pull out of her throat and Alice would exhale a foam of saliva and drool before he re-entered her.

They fucked her hard and fast but, having cum once already they kept going for what seemed like ages. Finally, the guy in her throat unloaded and pulled back, wiping his sloppy cock in her hair. Alice choked up a thick wadge of spunk which slid down her cheek onto the cushion of the settee.

The pace of the evening was slowing as most of the guys had fucked Alice a couple of times and cum in or on her but one of them was clearly still ready for more. He stepped close, rubbing his long erection.

"Get your arse over the arm of the settee slut," he commanded. Alice pulled herself up, and wiped the spunk and drool from her face with her fingers before positioning herself, face down over the arm, presenting everyone with a clear view of her ravaged cunt and arse, glinting in the overhead lights from the mix of cum and sweat that seemed to coat her entire body.

He stepped forward and none-too-gently kicked her ankles apart before positioning the head of his cock against her shithole.

Without wasting any time he pushed past her rectum and slid his cock deep into her. We all hear her groan and then, as he bottomed out in her a sigh of contentment.

Slowly, deliberately, he began to fuck her ass but after thirty seconds or so he stopped, a look of concentration on his face.

"Always wanted to do this," he said suddenly.

Alice lay beneath him trapped against the arm of the sofa.

"Do what?" said another, puzzled.

"Piss up a slut's shithole," said the first with a grin.

Alice struggled weakly under him as he gave her a piss enema deep in her bowels.

"Oh man, that's fucking sick," laughed another, "but it's not a bad idea, as I need a piss before I go too."

The men crowded round now, watching as the first guy relieved himself in her.

After a while, he began to fuck her again and the obscene sound of him pounding his own piss into her bowels was clear to hear. He kept on for five minutes and then pulled his cock out of her battered arse. As he did so a spray of his piss erupted from her abused hole and more cascaded across her swollen cunt.

Moving alongside her the guy aimed his cock at Alice's face and wanked himself off until she dumped another load on her tired face.

Immediately another guy dragged her down onto the dirty floor.

"Bitch deserves a nice shower," he mocked, directing his cock at her. A moment later a strong stream of piss hit Alice's inert body, quickly followed by another two as a couple of the other men followed suit and bathed her in their piss.

When they were done, one of them squatted down and wiped his prick with her hair.

"Thanks, slut," he laughed.

The guys all wandered over to where they had left their clothes and began getting dressed, still swigging beer.

I walked over to Alice and helped her back onto the sofa.

"You OK?"

"Tired and sore but, yes, more than OK," she smiled back wanly.

The men shouted a few goodbyes and then drifted out to their cars.

"Sweetheart, you're not quite done I'm afraid."

"You want to fuck me as well?" she asked tiredly.

"Umm, no...but he does," as I said it I waved to the darkened office across the garage space and a tall, broad-built man emerged.

"I wasn't quite sure how tonight would go so I brought some insurance in the form of Cal," I said, "but now he needs paying."

"OK, well hurry up because I really need to get home to bed."

"Ahh, yes, sorry, it's you who has to pay him."

Alice looked at me and grinned weakly.

As she did so Cal dropped his trousers to reveal an impressive-looking cock.

"Cunt or arse mate?" I said stepping back and winking at Alice.

“Mind if I have both,” he grinned at Alice, as he stroked his semi.

Alice rose and padded back to the sofa, curling her finger to Cal in an invitation to follow her, one which he wasted no time in doing. 

“Sit down,” Alice said and Cal, now naked did as he was told as Alice sank to her knees once more and took his rapidly growing cock in her hand before bringing her lips down and sliding them over the bulbous head.

I watched as she started to suck his knob, revelling in the sight of her cunt and arse literally dripping from the night’s proceedings. Grabbing another beer I leaned on the table and watched her work on Cal’s impressive cock as he leant back on the sofa and, with one hand in her hair, sighed happily.

Alice began to take more of his cock in her mouth and also reached up to play with his heavy balls as her lips stretched tight around his meat.

After ten minutes or so, she pulled off him and raised herself up before stepping forward and, gripping his cock, squatted across his thighs and pressed the tip against her swollen, messy cunt before easily sliding down the entire length, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Cal as she took his length.

He moved his hips slowly, reaching up to play with Alice’s spunk and piss-stained tits, as she gyrated on his cock. Soon though, Cal increased the speed until his cock was jackhammering into Alice’s used cunt and she began moaning and calling out as her orgasm approached. Cal pulled her towards him and held her tight as he fucked her with an intensity few men could sustain until Alice cried out in a long wail that she was cumming and, stepping forward I watched as she spasmed and trembled through her orgasm.

Suddenly Cal pulled her upwards and I saw his hand shoot to his cock as he swiftly sought out her shitter before unceremoniously forcing it straight into her wrecked arsehole. Alice cried out as the large cock drove deep into her bowels and, after thirty seconds of hammering his hardness into her, Cal yelled out and I saw his body tense as Alice received one more load of cum up her ass.

She lay on top of Call for a couple of moments before rolling off him to end up lying on the sofa, legs spread loosely open.

As Cal rose to get dressed I looked down at my beautiful wife. Lying there, makeup smeared across her face, her hair matted with spunk and piss, her tits red and marked, pussy splayed, lewdly, open dripping spunk which slid down to her ruined arsehole which, now, was depositing Cal’s load onto the upholstery. She only had her holdups and shoes on and both were clearly ruined.

The only other thing she wore was a look of deep contentment.

As Cal departed, complimenting Alice on what a fine slut she was, I picked up her dress and walked over.

“You OK?” I said as I squatted down, her soiled and dirty dress in my hand.

“Tired and sore but more than satisfied,” she came back, a half-grin on her face.

I reached out and placed my arm under hers to help her stand before I wiped her down with the dress which I then handed to her to put on.

“Are you serious?” she asked with a laugh as she took the dress between finger and thumb.

“It’s a very slutty dress and, as you are, most definitely, a slut, then it seems only right you wear it,” I grinned.

Published 
Written by AlicesMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments