Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrea's Exploits

"My surprise birthday party, continued"

32
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"The next chapter of my belated birthday party experiences"

My lovers had taken their respective pleasures from me; I had been too ecstatic to fully know what happened, feeling used, but very highly aroused by it, my pussy unconsciously tightened its grip on the cock still inside me.

Held by my hips, I knelt on all fours, in supplication.

My lesbian tease sat back on the sofa, legs apart, looking down at me, smiling a delicious smile; her body glistened with perspiration.

Examining her beautiful form closely, I drank in her vulva, flowering and shiny with her juice; she had creamed over my face while I was in that state of otherness, her taste on my lips; giving her a gentle lick, I tasted more.

My male lover had spunked a monumental cum inside me, I could feel the twitching of his still erect cock jammed a long way up my cunnie; he stroked me from between my legs, between my bottom cheeks, up my back, and to my shoulders; kissing between them whilst reaching around to fondle my damp nipples.

“What a fantastic fuck you are, Andrea,” he said.

“I’ll second that!” retorted the other of our threesome. “A wonderful tongue-lashing, my darling slut.”

She stroked my hair; then gave it a playful tug to bring my head again to her crotch. I obediently licked some more.

“Oh, you most certainly know how to treat a girl,” she groaned as I worked my tongue between her labia, along her entrance, and up to her clitoris.

As my male invader softened, the three of us disentangled carefully. I raised myself onto the sofa.

I knew my next birthday present was soon to be provided; I felt so abandoned and didn't care who was to have me next. Allowing my legs to be parted by my female partner and her fingers to explore me; I closed my eyes and waited.

Opening them when I sensed movement, I saw it was my George! Smiling a big smile, while gazing at my face.

I smiled back and bit my lower lip; he adored that pensive schoolgirl look.

“Happy Birthday, Andrea,” he said, as his eyes fell to examine my soaked sex which my female lover held open.

“My, what a wet pussy you have, my girl," he murmured.

He knelt in front of me.

"Oh, but I so need to fuck you,” he continued. “Seeing you being screwed and used, my delicious little Andrea, being banged to fuck, doggy style, and eating pussy all the while, like a good girl should.

He closed in on me, his hard weapon eager to invade my hole. I put my hands down to myself to assist his entry, sliding some fingers inside to open myself fully; he slid in far enough and I eased my fingers out, gripping him with my strong cunt muscles.

He allowed me to move position until we were properly connected, then, taking firm hold of my hips, he moved backward, so he sat on his heels; my lower back now resting against the seat cushion, my legs splayed wide and knees bent fully.

My hands gripped the cushion; I couldn’t move to ride him, but George had full control of me and lifting me by my hips, began to use me on his thick tool.

My female tease now shifted position and knelt on the sofa seat behind me.

"Let me help, George, I'll show her how to pleasure a man," she said.

Putting her hands under my arms she grabbed me by my tits and pulled me tightly to her, she assisted in lifting me as I was pushed up, then borne down, on George’s length as he steadied me.

"There, Andrea, feel his cock in your fuck hole, you little bitch, this is what you were made for," she hissed.

I had to concentrate; my wetness was such that he would have slipped out had I not gripped him hard with my cunt as I was forcibly pulled off him.

Sensing someone, I looked to my right and a blonde woman now sat beside me. Bending to my mouth she kissed a gorgeous, open-mouthed kiss, and slipped her hand down to my cunny to feel the union of man and girl.

“Mmm, I can taste Veronica,” she whispered.

I now knew the name of my lesbian tormentor, Veronica looked at me and grinned, and French kissed her.

“Show her no mercy, Felicity!” Veronica laughed. "Ride her little tongue! She licks like an adder!"

Letting me loose from her grip and moving to her left, she pushed me backward, so I lay facing up, my head on the seat.

Felicity straddled me, pressing her pussy to my face, forcing my back to arch. I was lying on the sofa cushion with her rubbing herself against my face, my arms pinned between her legs so I could do nothing but grip the sofa cushion and eat her quim.

I could feel Veronica’s touch slipping and sliding over my prone and constrained body; teasing out muffled gasps from me with her expert touch.

Felicity looked down at me, I looked up into her eyes; her pert breasts framing her pretty face. She smiled and licked her lips as my tongue worked on her wet cunnie while she slid it against my face.

Veronica took her hand, guiding it down behind her, to my tummy, then down to my clit.

Both women explored me there, moving fingers down to feel the cock penetrating my hole, pressing firmly, sliding them back around the weapon invading me, then forward again to my hard clit.

Felicity’ rubbed, not on it directly, but to each side, pinching it between her fingers and manipulating my inner labia, as the cock pulled them up and down while it went in, and out, of me, Veronica firmly grabbed my crotch between my vulva and inner thigh, and violently pulled me upwards, sending me into a frenzy.

"Fuck the cunt off her, George," Veronica hissed.

I squirmed and groaned as I was close to orgasm, desperate to ride the hot, hard cock I was stuck upon, but I was powerless; crushed beneath Felicity, with George holding my hips tightly, and Veronica, by her grip on my inner thigh, lifting me and letting me fall onto him.

As he got closer to climax he pushed me up the sofa, my head thrust against the seat back, bending my neck forwards, pressing my chin to my chest.

Felicity had to move and rub herself on my nipples instead. He was right behind her now and reached around to fondle her tits as he fucked me; her weight on my body kept me pinned as he fucked me piteously.

Veronica pressed her lips to Felicity’s, her grip on me relaxed now, fondling, and stroking my sex tenderly, which was more tantalising than her previous rough treatment of me.

She kept up a commentary of instruction to George as to how he should fuck me, " Punish her, George, punish her hard, use her like a whore, screw her, rape her George, ram her teen cunnie to hell!"

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

My tits were slippery and wet with Felicity’s juice, the hard nipple sprung and beat her clit and labia as she rubbed it against one and then the other. My tits were small, and lying prone they were quite flat, but she was getting her pleasure from them.

Her movements got harder and more frantic as George was on the point of coming, he pinched and rubbed her tits harder as he thrust into me at the moment of his orgasm; she came immediately after, gasping open-mouthed with the force of her climax, squirming herself hard on my left titty to get every ounce of pleasure from me, soaking it with her wetness.

Now that George had come he lessened his grip on me; I thought I had a chance to bring myself off by frigging myself as I had managed to get one hand free, but Veronica pressed her hand tightly on mine, telling me to obey.

“Be obedient, Andrea, little teen slut, you mustn’t take your pleasure now, it's not your playtime yet, it's for the grown-ups to enjoy you.

"And they certainly have!"

I was desperate, but I was not allowed to come! Veronica kept my hand prisoner in hers, so I had to relent until George was limp enough, and we disengaged.

The others went to fix drinks and I was left wet and trembling, still tremendously horny, but worried if I started to bring myself off, they’d see, and I’d be prevented. I hoped to see a camera pointed at me, at least then I had an excuse to finger myself for its unblinking eye. Veronica couldn't mind that surely? I reasoned.

But I knew she was making up rules for me to follow as she went along.

But by now most were satisfied and spent; the cameras had been set aside, their users exhausted. I would have to wait to see if I starred in any parts of the filming, but I guessed I would; it was my party after all.

A couple of the girls were still engaged together, fulfilling their needs, I watched a pair perform cunnilingus on the floor; messily eating pussies that were filled with cum.

I looked around to find another who might do the same for me, spotting a slim and perfectly pale redhead sitting on a sofa by the drinks.

I got up unsteadily, as I’d been used quite thoroughly in the last hour or so, my pussy leaked down my thighs. Walking to the table with deliberation, trying to appear cool, I picked up a glass, poured a long gin and tonic, and sat down beside her.

I offered her the drink.

Taking it, and relishing a sip, she smiled a weak smile.

“They wouldn’t let me come,” I opened the conversation. “I’m scared to touch myself, I’m so fucking horny, if I start, and they stop me again, I’ll just explode.”

“Mmmm, I saw, you were near bursting. They were fucking you mercilessly," she replied.

"Miss... I mean, Veronica, is an absolute bitch when she fancies it.

"My cunt’s full of fuck juice too, and I'm soaked," she added.

Looking towards the two girls eating each other she continued, "Do you see Kirsty and Jill over there? I need some oral housekeeping, and I know you do.

"Don't worry, they won’t stop us from eating each other, Ronnie's had her fun with you, it's playtime for us now.”

We slipped onto the soft rug on the floor, and she moved down to 69, side by side.

“I’m Chrissie, by the way. I know you’re Andrea, but you don’t know me or any of the other girls, do you?”

I would have shaken my head, but she presented me with her gorgeous fanny. I drank from her, licking the juice first from her thighs, then working my tongue up into her cunt, lapping the trickling, hot cum juice issuing from her.

Her tongue whipped at my clit, and I gave her the same treatment - no build-up or foreplay, this was a pure need we were feeling; we both just had to come.

There is nothing to compare with having another girl working on you. She knew exactly where and how hard to explore me and we quickly reciprocated our pleasures; sensing each other’s delight, we gave back the feeling the other was experiencing.

Guttural moans came from us both as we worked each other rapidly to a state of juddering orgasm, each pushing the other over the edge without delay.

I felt hands on my bottom, Chrissie’s were still holding my hips as I quivered with the force of my climax. I had trouble keeping my rhythm with Chrissie, as she was doing the same; we were both floating on little peaks of cum ripping through us.

Neither wanting to stop creaming her pussy against the other’s face, the hands upon my bum kept me fairly steady as I screwed against Chrissie’s face, and I was aware someone had moved behind her and held her fast to me. My climax overtook me again.

I recovered from the reverie to see a hard, black cock being presented to Chrissie’s entrance. As it was pushed against her, I helped to guide it, and it slid in; only then did I realize, it was a dildo.

A female hand twisted it as it invaded Chrissie’s sex, literally screwing it into her; I could feel Chrissie pushing down on it, and I licked the shaft as it was pulled back out of her. Juice oozed out and I licked it eagerly, the tool was then pushed back in, much more forcefully, and her cunt squelched as the fluid inside her was expelled, with force, to my lapping tongue.

This was heavenly and I hoped something would be used on my aching cunt.

I was in luck; I felt the throb of a toy sliding along my sex from the rear and being carefully pushed up between my swollen labia. It buzzed against the front of my entrance, the tip against my clit for a second, which made me shiver with a little peak of orgasm until it was turned up, and pressed with expert precision, into me.

The vibrations tingled my hole deliciously as the tool was firmly pushed into me, twisting and withdrawing, twisting and thrusting, fully into me again, the cum in my pussy being forced out to be licked up by Chrissie's tongue.

She was getting the same treatment, and I was reaping the same reward with her juiciness.

A hand worked on my lower back and stroked my bottom, then reached around between Chrissie and myself to my tits and pinched my right nipple, still wet from the juice of my last lesbian encounter. As the vibrator shafted me, Chrissie's tongue licked my clit, as I did hers, again closing in on our mutual orgasms, to collapse finally, in an exhausted tangle.

Regaining composure, I looked up from Chrissie’s creamy cunnie to see who had given me such a wonderful shafting…

Published 
Written by andream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments