Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary Of A Cougar, Chapter 3

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

35
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Wednesday, May 4, 1996. I was at work feeling somewhat down. Three days after our wonderful weekend, Nigel called me every morning and night. I was getting used to hearing his sexy voice before bed.

Well, after three days, his calls dwindled to once a day. Then none at all. I started to feel like all the girls I knew in high school who ended up dumped after giving away their precious virginity to some slick-talking fool. Some were left with a constant reminder of their decision. Sadly, as women, we are often obliged to deal with the responsibility of the actions of two consenting adults.

As I worked the greens that day, I saw him. He strutted like a peacock with all his fancy features fluffed out. Sir Nigel. He was with some young thing. A pretty woman. She looked like a Farah Faucet lookalike. I was madder than a pile of kicked red ants.

"Yes, I'd like to get your finest golf cart," he said with a smile.

I handed him a key. He signed. They walked off merrily. After that, I asked a guy named Pete to cover for me. I left. I headed to the break room. Once I got there, I gathered my things. John entered. "Zuri, why aren't you working the desk?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"I'm going home, John."

"Home? You still have two hours left on your shift."

"It's not even busy. You don't need me."

He stood in front of me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just want to go home."

"Is it because Craddock came in here with that pretty little blonde-haired girl?"

I sucked my teeth. "You know this is all your fault. You pimped me out to Craddock just so you could get on his good side. Now I look like a cheap whore. Used. You, men, are all alike. You use us women to get what you want and then discard us when you get bored."

"That's not fair. I didn't tell you to have sex with Craddock. That was your decision, and if things didn't work out...then that's just the way life is sometimes."

We heard a tap on the door. It opened. "I was told I could find Zuri back here," he said.

I rolled my eyes at John. "I don't want to talk to him."

"John, please give us a few minutes alone?" he asked politely.

"Hear him out. Maybe it's not as bad as you think."

I watched as John walked away. He nodded at Nigel as he passed by him. The door closed. "Hello, beautiful," he said sweetly.

I glared at him.

"I know what you're thinking, but I swear I'm not seeing Carolyn. She's my son's fiancé."

I shook my head. "I don't care."

"You do care. I'm sorry if you thought she was anything more." He leaned in to kiss me. I moved my head.

"Even if she's your son's fiancé, what does that have to do with you up and disappearing for three weeks?"

He was silent. "I know. Life just got hectic. There were meetings, family flying in from Whales for my son's graduation, and an engagement party. Surely, you can understand."

"Yes. I could have if you would have just told me. It's called communication."

"What can I do?"

"Nothing. There's nothing you can do. It's best if we stopped. End this now. It was a stupid idea from the start."

He stared at me in disbelief. "I don't believe you. You want me as much as I want you."

"When I was little, I wanted to take a baby white tiger home from the zoo, but my mother told me it wasn't a good idea."

"I'm not a baby white tiger. I would never hurt you."

My eyes watered. "But you did. I told you that I liked you. That it wasn't just sex. That weekend meant something to me, Nigel. I won't have you playing games with my heart. I won't be manipulated and used. Can you go, please?"

He nodded. I watched him leave. I trembled. My heart ached. In that short time, I had fallen. He was my first love. I knew that our relationship would never make sense to anyone. I could not make it make sense to myself.

******

Saturday, April 5, 2021.

Some may think having a house full of young men ready to service me whenever would be a bit much. However, since I had been living with all five of them for the past month, I was used to it. I enjoyed it. I couldn't see life any other way. It kept my mind off the pain.

They pledged their loyalty to me. I was the only one they were allowed to fuck, if I found out otherwise, they'd be asked to leave the mansion. A mansion equipped with everything they could ever want or need. Their money was their own. I was wealthy, despite my step-children's best efforts to leave me without a cent. I would have been stupid not to secure a future for myself. Nigel had coached me well. He knew he'd leave this earth before me; he prepared me for the inevitable.

I had separate accounts. I had investments. I had businesses in my name alone. And I owned land and properties in my name alone.

As I stood in my grand bathroom that night preparing to go out with some ladies for drinks, I heard a tap on my bathroom door. "Danny, what are you doing here?" I asked.

Danny was this sexy ass young Polynesian man that joined our love nest. I met Danny at the Spa. He was my massage therapist. He gave the most sensual massages. He especially loved rubbing my ass. I wondered if that was part of the package, but later, he told me he couldn't help himself.

He wasn't wearing a shirt. He had a tattoo from the left side of his chest, across his collarbone, and down his right arm. He gave a sexy side grin as he leaned against the wall. "I was hoping we could discuss Sundays again."

I fluffed out my hair. I watched as he walked behind me and stood. His nose took in my scent. I stared at him through the mirror. "Unless you plan to blow out my back, please kindly move."

Challenge accepted. He pulled my hips back. The next thing I felt was his dick pressing into my pussy from behind. "Is this what you want?" he asked as he held my throat. "you want Danny to fuck you like this?"

"Yes, Yes, just like that, oh!"

He fucked me with determination. He was insistent that I give him Sundays. He already had Tuesday and Friday mornings. Why were they all so insistent on getting my only rest day? The day I let my pussy rest.

"I want Sundays."

I reached back and played with his soft black hair, "I, I, I, I have to think about it."

Danny pulled from my pussy and turned me around. He lifted me onto the counter and feasted on my wet center until I grabbed his hair and begged him to stop. "Okay fuck, wait, Danny, shit!"

She wiped his face and smiled. "You said you would think about it last time." He kissed my mouth slowly. "I don't know what you need these other dudes here when you have me."

I touched his face. "You're very sweet. You know I don't have favorites. I care for you all the same."

"If you gave me Sundays. More quality time instead of just this...you'd see."

I sighed. He saw that I didn't want to talk about it further. He kissed my mouth and left.

******

Since I had moved to Florida, I joined a group of wealthy cougars like myself. I got the idea from a woman I met during a Pilates class. Her name was Marsha. She had a head full of beautiful silver hair cut short. Her eyes were almost as silver as her hair. She was fifty-five years old. She had seven guys keeping her happy.

Though she didn't have them all under her roof as I had. Well, she had reasons. Technically, she was still married. Her husband was not able to perform, but he did get a kick out of watching her fuck those young stallions. She told the best stories of her adventures.

I was dressed in a pink and orange shirt dress that buttoned down the middle. I had on some gold stilettos. I walked into the club and saw them at the bar, ordering drinks. I strutted over and hugged the three of them, Marsha, Amber, and Josephine.

After we ordered drinks, we went to a table. Each week, one of us would give a synopsis of our week with our lovers. The others would give advice or listen for best practices. I told them how the twins were constantly stepping on each other's toes and how they all wanted my precious Sunday.

"Tell us what's so wrong with giving one of the guys Sunday?" asked Marsha.

They waited with wide eyes. "It's my day."

"I have a guy for every day, and two on Saturdays," she boasted before sipping her cocktail.

I laughed, "I know, Marsh, but yours don't live with you. I don't want any of them to feel—"

"You don't want to choose a favorite," said Josephine.

juliano85
Online Now!
Lush Cams
juliano85

"Right. I can't have a favorite. I don't want to fall in love. I already had a great love. I just want fun and great nasty sex."

"You can have a favorite," said Amber. "I have a favorite. Jacob. He is so good in bed. I never have to tell him anything. He knows exactly what to do. The rest of them only hump like wild animals."

"Oh dear," I replied, "All of mine are so good, though. I wouldn't be able to base it off sex."

"Ah, I see," replied Marsha. "That is tricky. I don't know what I'll do once Henry dies. I've gotten used to him watching me get off while those young men ravage my body. He has the most endearing smile. Like he's just happy that I'm happy."

We continued to chat. We had more drinks. My cell phone sounded. It was my daughter Ashlyn. I stood. "I'll be right back, ladies. Let me see what my rose wants." I walked away from the table and found a less noisy spot close to the restrooms. "Rose, darling, how are you?"

"I'm good, Mom," she replied. "I was just checking on you. I hate that you left North Carolina."

"Oh babe, don't worry about me. I told you that I am fine. You're more than welcome to come stay with me here in Florida."

"Oh god, Mom, It's dreadfully hot down there. I like having seasons. Besides..."

"You're dating, aren't you?"

"I am. He's been here for me since Dad died. Just helping me talk through things."

"When will I get to meet him?"

"Soon. He's a professor. He'll be taking the summer off. I said that we could visit Florida in mid-June. Is that okay? Should we get a hotel, or do you have space?"

"The house is huge. There is space. I'm excited. How old is he if you don't mind me asking?"

"Mom... Dad was twenty-two years older than you."

"I'm not judging. Only asking out of curiosity."

"He's only thirty-seven. He's my law professor."

"Sounds good. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

The call ended. I decided to hurry to the lady's room. After I finished, I stepped out of the restroom and into someone. "Excuse me, my apologies," a familiar voice sounded.

I was frozen. He eyed me sweetly and smiled, "My, I thought I saw you earlier and it really is you, Zuri," he said excitedly as he hugged me.

I stepped back. "Theodore, what are you doing in Florida?"

He shrugged. "I'm here on business. As you know, Nigel had some commercial properties in the Bay Area. The family decided to let me run those."

"I see. So, you are a Floridian now?"

"I suppose I am," he replied, smiling.

"Are you...a Floridian as well? Did you move here, after—"

"After his kids and ex-wife tried to leave with nothing."

"It was truly awful how they treated you. You didn't deserve that. You loved Nigel."

My eyes welled with tears. He reached for a handkerchief and handed it to me. "Thank you, Theo."

"He loved you, too. I think he loved you more than any woman he had ever been with. Samantha hated you for it."

I shrugged it off. "It doesn't matter. He's gone and I am well. Except for trying to figure out life without him. No man has ever loved me like that."

He scoffed, "No man?"

"I have to get back to my friends. It was nice seeing you." I walked away from him.

*******

Saturday, May 18, 1996.

I asked for a week of vacation on May 6th. It was only scheduled for a week, but I wound up getting a job at the local theater. It put me near people doing what I wanted to do, even if most of the time the actors performed for free or next to nothing.

I was offered a small role in a local director's stage play. The Play was scheduled to run from June 5th through the 9th. I was excited. My parents and my little brother were going to come to see my performance.

That Saturday night, after rehearsal, I stayed behind to lock up. As I ran checks around the theater, I paused in the auditorium and stared at the stage. I smiled. I was on the road to finding peace. I promised myself I would never be so stupid behind a man again.

I took a deep breath and turned. He was standing in the aisle. "How did you get in here?" I questioned him with an attitude.

"I'm one of the top donors to the theater. The manager let me in before he left," he replied plainly.

"Of course you have money. You can throw it around to get what you want."

He scoffed, "You hate me because I have money."

"No. I hate how you use your money to get what you want. It's not right."

He nodded, "I messed up. I'm just trying to prove to you that it wasn't just sex for me. That I liked you too."

I shook my head. I was ready to pull my hair out. "Why are you doing this? I quit my job to get away from you. So, I could forget about you."

He stepped closer. I stepped back. He pulled me close. "My sweet Zuri, I never meant to hurt you. Let me make it up to you."

His lips pressed to mine. We tasted the salty tears that leaked from my eyes down my cheeks. I looked into his eyes. He turned me to face the stage. We stared at it together as he hugged me from behind. "I can't wait to see you perform."

I chuckled, "I'll only be on stage for a short time during the final act."

"It'll be the best part of the whole play."

I smiled and breathed a little easier. There was something about being in his arms that was comforting. My eyes closed. His hands were on my hips. They eased forward. He found the button on my pants, "Sir Nigel, what—"

His finger was on his pearl. He rubbed slowly. I pressed my body into his. His right hand pleasured my sweet spot as the left cupped my left breast. "I've missed you," he confessed in a low voice.

There was something about Nigel's voice that did it for me. It was deep. There was his accent. There was his cadence. And when he was determined to get something, he knew how to speak to me in a way to make me listen.

My toes curled. My thighs flexed. I moaned softly. "We shouldn't be doing this here."

"Everyone's gone."

He walked me to the stage. I held on tightly. He pulled my pants down below my ass. He spread me wide and penetrated. There it was. His fullness. I missed that feeling. I missed him. His scent. His hands. He pulled my hair, "Call me daddy."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Ah, Zuri, ah, my sweet pearl, ah," he moaned.

I looked back. His tongue found mine. His left finger found my mouth. I tasted my juices on his hand. "I missed you, Sir Nigel."

He smiled. I saw that look in his eyes. I shook my head. "Don't you dare cum in my pussy."

He chuckled, "You're going to have to get some birth control. I don't always want to pull out. Plus, you know it's only about 89% effective."

"Then you can wear condoms until I can get some birth control."

He grunted. Slowly, I felt his fullness leave my center. My pussy pulsated. He nutted in his hand.

After we left the theatre. I walked outside to see a 1996 Toyota Tacoma in burgundy. I smiled. It was wrapped in a bow. I looked at him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the keys. "She's all yours."

I jumped into his arms. "Thank you!"

*****

Saturday, April 3, 2021.

My night with the ladies had ended. It was 2:00 am. I was on my way to my car when I saw Theo standing by his luxury car. His eyes were glued to me. He saw me enter a luxury vehicle. He smiled with his eyes. I started the car and drove off.

Once upon a time, Theo and I crossed the line. Other than Nigel, he was the only other man I came close to loving beyond anything. We were young. Theo was three years older than me when it happened, and Nigel and I were on the verge of being over.

I suppose...I'll get to that story a little later.

I smiled as I remembered one of my favorite love-making sessions with Theo. We went off to Hilton Head and stayed at a nice hotel on the water. He was sitting on the sofa. The music played softly as I rode his dick slowly, feeling every inch of him rub my clitoral wall. His dick curved upward. There was something about sitting on his cock that made riding him my favorite position. He wasn't as girthy as his uncle, but lord knows his length and staying power was just as remarkable.

I didn't even realize it. As I finished my thought. I was home. I forced the memory of fucking Theo out of my mind. That we could never do again. We promised Nigel that it would never happen again after we ended it all those years ago.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments