Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

En Vacances Part 5: Fucktoy Tease

"She's very responsive and eager to please. I think she is going to make a perfect little fucktoy.”"

9
10 Comments 10
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words

En Vacances Part 5: Fucktoy Tease

 

 

All is quiet; the silence broken only by the eternal background noise of insects and the heavy panting of shivering, orgasmic me.

 

I’m clinging to the balcony rail, my body shaking from the after tremors caused by Anita’s fingers’ twin assault on my arse and pussy. Ejaculant drips from between my legs, my vagina an open faucet with a stopcock that can’t quite be fully closed, my thighs streaked with its slippery wetness, my calves and feet splattered, and there is a rather substantial pool of clear pussy fluid spreading across the balcony floor to dampen my pretty wedged sandals.

 

For the first time since I met her not much more than an hour ago, Anita is speechless; the words that trip so constantly and effortlessly from her lips suddenly absent. If I had to guess, I don’t believe that no matter how many pussies she has explored with her supple digits, that she has ever encountered one that squirts its happy release over her probing hand. Now she stands, holding her soaking, drenched arm aloft and starring at it like it’s some alien life form.

 

Turning from the rail and our appreciative audience, I reach out a hand, clasp it gently around her slightly shaking wrist and guide her fingers towards my parched and panting mouth in order that I might suckle her pretty fingers clean of all the nasty cum that seems to be distressing her so unnecessarily.

 

“You … you … what was that? Did you pee on me?”

 

I shake my head; three fingers filling my mouth, my tongue sliding along her dirty fingers, savouring the heady cocktail of pussy juices and ejaculant. Maybe just at the edge of my taste buds their might be a hint of urine’s distinctive flavour, but when all that ejaculant explodes so uncontrollably from your urinary canal it is almost impossible to guarantee that a little amber pee doesn’t trickle its way out in all the excitement.

 

I pull Anita’s fingers from my mouth and busy myself with lapping at all the fluid coating her palm and the back of her hand.

 

“You’re a squirter.”

 

Now, I’m not sure that I like the word but it does seem to be an accurate description of my condition, so I nod my head slightly as my tongue chases a bead of liquid that is trickling its way down through the sun bleached, downy hair of Anita’s arm towards her elbow.

 

“Look Grant, she’s a squirter. We’ve never had a squirter before. Look at that puddle on the balcony; she did that. I was giving her a good finger fucking … well you could see that couldn’t you from your sun lounger because it was a show especially for you and I know that you were enjoying it because your big, fat cock was tenting quite dramatically.”

 

Here Anita allows a slight pause in her monologue and, with my tongue still lapping thoroughly at her glistening arm, I dart my eyes across to confirm that not only has Grant now joined us but that his cock is indeed causing quite a disturbance in his swim shorts; a situation not being helped by Anita who is caressing a single finger up and down the underside of its quite impressive length.

 

“Do you want to fuck her, Grant?”

 

Anita steps away from me, withdrawing her arm from my attentions, wriggles her bountiful body up against Grant and places her cum slick and tongue lapped hand on his lightly defined chest.

 

“Could do, darling.”

 

Grant doesn’t seem particularly enthused and I die a little inside at the rejection.

 

“Could put her atop the old flagpole and run her up and down a bit.”

 

He cracks a smile at his own wordplay which Anita immediately replicates.

 

“Would you like me to?”

 

“Well, you do seem a little tense …”

 

Anita continues running her palm softly up and down the underside of Grant’s erection whilst the fingers I so recently soaked are twirling themselves amongst the light copse of hair that surround his nipple … and it seems to me, if anything, these loving caresses are more likely to increase his tension than relieve it.

 

“… and it most definitely was her fault that you’re in such a state; displaying herself so wantonly and writhing around on my fingers so shamefully. Besides …”

 

Here Anita extends herself on tiptoe, plants a kiss on Grant’s cheek and adds in a stage whisper.

 

“… I did promise her that you’d fuck her.”

 

Grant looks me up and down, appraising me once more just as he did by the pool, but this time all my secrets have been revealed, my little girl bikini just soaked fabric at my feet, so I put my shoulders back, push my tiny breasts forward and wiggle my eager, naked pubis slightly whilst I wait for his approval.

 

“She’s a bit skinny …”

 

Skinny! I bridle at the word. Diminutive, svelte and slender maybe, with a defined waist and narrow hips most certainly, finely tapered legs and small, pert breasts I’d accept but I am not skinny.

 

“… I’m not sure she’s gonna be big enough to take what I’ve got to offer.”

 

His eyes are moving back and forth between the pouting lips of my pussy and the substantial disturbance in his swim shorts as if trying to assess their relative size. He has a point; as I look at him properly for the first time, I realise how much bigger than me he is. Certainly he’s a foot taller, as wide as two of me, with hands so large that he could probably encircle my waist with his fingers, and his hidden cock, whilst no record breaker, seems to be built to the same proportions as the rest of his body.

 

“Oh, I think you’ll find her quite accommodating. She’s quite the cum soaked, horny, little minx. I had three fingers ramming into her pussy and one sliding in and out of her arse and I’m certain she’d of been quite delighted if I’d let her have a couple more. Besides, I’ll bet those little pussy lips have been spread wide by a fair few stiff cocks in their time …”

 

Then after a brief pause for thought, Anita adds.

 

“… and from the way she was pushing her bottom back into my finger I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s entertained more than a few of them in her arse as well.”

 

Grant encircles Anita with an arm; pulling her into him so that her body rubs up against his. They are conjoined, no longer separate physical entities but unified flesh; thigh rubbing against thigh, stomachs rising and falling together, breasts pushing against chest, arms wrapped around each other, faces and eyes turned away from the world and, as I watch, my hopeful body flooded with endorphins and shivering lustfully, Grant’s lips descend and open mouthed they share a kiss.

 

They are a couple and I … I am nothing; an unloved, solitary, under-sexed and excessively lustful little creature who has no place intruding into the happy kingdom of coupledom. Who, most certainly, shouldn’t be stood, naked on lovely Grant and Anita’s balcony, squeezing my pussy muscles together, ogling Grant’s cock and hoping beyond hope that he’ll take me by the hand, lead me to the bed and fill my aching wetness with his hard, thrusting, muscle.

 

“Shall we go inside?”

 

Grant’s words are addressed to Anita’s upturned face; to the body he has caught up in his arms and the lips he has just finished kissing.

 

“That would be nice.”

 

“So, do you still want me to fuck her? I think you could do with a bit of attending to yourself.”

 

“Oh don’t worry darling. I’m not just going to be sitting around watching the show. Anyway, I think you’re going …”

 

They step through the patio doors as they talk and disappear into the darkness of the room, their voices floating back through the air to reverberate in my eardrums as I stand waiting and expectant where they’ve left me.

 

“… to enjoy her. She’s such a sweetie; very responsive and eager to please. I think she is going to make a perfect little fucktoy.”

 

Tentatively, uncertainly, I take a tiny step around the ejaculant mess at my feet.

 

“I know that Bethany will love her, that she’s going to be very excited about burying her tongue in that dribbling, wet pussy …”

 

The dribbling, wet pussy quivers as it steps closer to the patio door and a bead of expectation escapes its parted lips and trickles down my ejaculant smeared thighs.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

 

“… I think sometimes that she wearies of taking all that cock; of being so repeatedly and endlessly fucked …”

 

I reach the door, steady myself with a hand against the frame and pause on the threshold.

 

“… and maybe she might even like the opportunity to strap on a dildo herself and ram it into our little plaything.”

 

Fucktoy! Plaything! It is an eternity since I’ve heard these happy words and too long since someone has chosen to describe me this way. A warm glow spreads from my stomach causing my skin to tingle and my legs to shake as my sandal bound feet wobble their way into the room and I stand breathy and expectant before Anita and Grant’s piercing gaze.

 

“Come here.”

 

Grant is sat on the corner of the bed, his swim shorts discarded, his cock standing proudly exposed between his parted thighs.

 

A stiff, erect, throbbing cock; thick muscle lined with dark, pulsing veins, the foreskin pulled back to reveal its smooth, shiny head, its slit exposed and perhaps just a glint of precum oozing out of the top … and it’s all mine, just for me; ready and willing to thrust its way into the soft, dribbling tunnel between my legs that has, for too long, only had squirming fingers and a plastic phallus as a friend.

 

Yet still I pause unable to make such a commitment all by myself.

 

Anita steps over to me. Words are spoken in my ear.

 

“We don’t want to keep him waiting, dearie.”

 

Her hand pats my rump forcing me into motion, one tiny, panting, quivering step after another until, before I know it, before I can change direction and flee naked down the corridor, I am stood directly before Grant.

 

“Turn around.”

 

Grant’s voice is more breath than words and I let a smile light up my face at the knowledge that at last he seems excited at savouring my charms. I rotate smoothly on my wedges, presenting my gently rounded arse cheeks to him, thighs parted so that he can admire both my damp, willing anus and the swollen, cum sheened lips of my pussy pouting beneath my swollen vulva. As I turn I realise that Anita has padded silently after me, is stood waiting for me and as I complete my 180 degree rotation her full lips find mine and I feel her hand on my pubic mound.

 

I open before her; mouth and thighs; allowing her tongue to slide effortlessly into my mouth and inviting her fingers to explore the gloriously pulsating flesh between my legs.

 

But she declines; as her tongue swirls around my mouth, her fingers push firmly at my pubis and I shuffle backwards spreading my thighs yet wider as I straddle Grant’s legs. Another baby step, and yet another, Grant’s hands finding my hips and guiding me. One more unseeing step and I find it, feel it rubbing up against the inside of my left thigh, a gentle nuzzle of rock hard cock, a smear of precum to mix amongst the ejaculant and pussy fluid that already coats my pale flesh.

 

A moan escapes my throat to be captured by Anita’s probing tongue as I shuffle ever so slightly right, positioning the excitable, dribbling gash between my thighs above the pillar of flesh that stands proudly awaiting my arrival. Grant’s hands drift off my hips, over my pubic bone and slide down between my widespread legs and I wait expecting him to guide me onto him, but …

 

He presses outwards with his thighs, spreading his legs, his hands pushing at the inside of my thighs, forcing me to step outward, once, twice, my feet precariously positioned in my wedges, my legs angled awkwardly outward between knee and ankle, my thighs spread almost unbearably wide and my swollen pussy dipping down just enough to allow his blood filled cockhead to slide between my slippery outer lips.

 

Anita pulls her lips from mine and, head dizzy, I suck fresh air deep into my lungs, my little breasts rising and falling dramatically as my mouth pants and my eyes fixate on the fullness of Anita’s bosom still barely contained by her bikini top.

 

“Pretty.”

 

She reaches out a finger and places it on my sternum midway betwixt my diminutive breasts.

 

“Very pretty.”

 

Slowly letting it meander down my quivering stomach muscles, heading towards my parted yet unfilled pussy.

 

“I did promise you …”

 

As her fingers flutter about my stomach I can feel the heat build inside me, feel the contractions intensify, feel the wetness seeping through every cell lining my pussy walls.

 

“… that I’d mount you on Grant’s cock and look, here you are, a pretty little butterfly, wings spread and all ready to be impaled.”

 

I start to cum; gently at first, contractions flitting across my pubis, pulses of pleasure resonating through the quivering flesh of my pussy, cum juice bubbling inside my emptiness and trickling down over Grant’s already soaked cockhead before escaping the widespread wings of my labia.

 

“But you’re going to have to wait a little bit longer before Grant fills you with his big, fat cock. You can do that for me, can’t you? I can see that you’re quite happy there panting and dribbling away and you look so pretty when you’re all excited and expectant … it would be a shame to satisfy you too quickly”.

 

Her fingers are teasing at my pubis; nails inching their way across my skin, leaving my flesh tingling in their wake; slowly, deliberately, getting closer and closer to the exposed nub of my clitoris as it begs for her touch.

 

“Now, do you remember what I told you about what Grant likes?”

 

I shake my head, there is no room in my mind for memory, it’s full with aching ankles and shaking legs, with Grant’s nuzzling cock and my impatient, empty, desperate, sodden pussy, with Anita’s fluttering fingers and teasing words … no reasoning, no thought, no anything, just flesh and blood and cum.

 

“Oh that’s such a shame. I’m not sure that you’ll make a very good plaything if you can’t remember what you’re supposed to do so it’s a good job that I’m here to remind you …”

 

Her fingers skip past my clitoris which screams silently at her neglect, and slide down my hairless, cum-drenched vulva. Her hand cups my quivering pubis as her slender digits squeeze my swollen flesh firmly against Grant’s throbbing cockhead. His hot breath assaults my neck as my slippery lips, aided by Anita’s guiding hand, masturbate themselves about the hard man muscle that spreads them so delicately. I wriggle, caught between Grant’s stiffness and Anita’s manipulations, pushing surreptitiously downwards with my groin in an attempt to fix myself more fully upon the substantial cock that rears upright so temptingly between my widespread thighs.

 

“Naughty.”

 

Anita smacks my pubis, a single finger catching my engorged clitoris, sending me spiralling uncontrollably towards ecstasy as slithers of pleasure stab throughout my lust crazed sex. I am so ready, so eager and so desperate to be fucked that I’ve forgotten how to breathe; my head spins, there is a throbbing in my ears, my eyes swim and I’m having difficulty focusing.

 

“Now, are you going to be a good girl? Because I really don’t think you want to be naughty do you? Good girls get to ride on Grant’s lovely cock whereas naughty ones … well, I’m not going to spell it out for but naughty girls definitely don’t get to have their dribbling wet pussies filled. Which are you going to be, dearie?”

 

“Good.”

 

Grant’s hands are gripping firmly at my waist and although they don’t quite encircle me as I’d hoped, I couldn’t be naughty even if I tried. Besides, I do want to be good. I want to be a perfect little plaything and a favourite fucktoy. I want to be teased and tempted, to writhe and squirm, to dribble and pant, to be displayed and admired, and to pleasure and to be pleasured in return. I want to fuck and I want to cum, but most of all I want to be adored.

 

“I want to be a good little girl.”

 

“Of course you do, dearie. Now let’s try again; can you remember what I told you that Grant likes his good little girls to do before he fucks them?”

 

And I do. It’s important and I remember it, so I nod my head vigorously and in a whisper, barely audible through my panting breath …

 

“He likes them to suck and lick his balls.”

 

“But you’re not really in a position to do that are you?”

 

I feel Anita’s hand beneath my chin as gradually she draws my eyes up to meet hers. Regretfully, and somewhat embarrassed at my lack of forethought, I shake my head.

 

“So, would you like me to do that for you?”

 

“Yes please.”

 

“Ask nicely.”

 

“Please, Anita. Please will you suck and lick Grant’s balls for me?”

 

To be continued …

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CumGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments