Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night - Surely it's my turn now?

"I've been a voyeur all night so far, I think I should get more involved."

12
6 Comments 6
13.0k Views 13.0k
4.9k words 4.9k words
A few moments ago we had been sitting on the floor drinking sweet, black, coffee. The scene could be of three best friends chilling out, chatting about everything and nothing, except for us being naked, that is. Are we friends? Well Lennie and I have known each other since before first grade but we had only met Tia a couple of hours ago. Since then Lennie and Tia had thoroughly enjoyed each other’s bodies while I had watched on. I guess we should be called ‘friends’ after our night's experiences.

I’m musing over whether the fun and games are over for the night. I hadn’t actually been counting, but I figure Lennie had cum twice this evening, so I guess he's reached his limit for a while. Would Tia want to take me on, having tried in vain to fuck Lennie’s monster cock? Or maybe she’ll want to hold out and wait for him to be ready again? I sense my own insecurities taking over my thoughts again.

I've spent most of this evening watching the two of them act out their own fantasies and being humiliated by both of them. I guess if I’m going to get anywhere tonight, I ought to man up, but can I muster up the courage to take on a leading role? I guess all of us men see ourselves as sex-gods, able to fuck multiple partners all night and embarking on over elaborate gymnastic positions. The truth is far from it.

I never really had to much luck on the pull, I guess my work has always come first. Without thinking of myself as lonely, I probably don’t look hard enough to find a life partner, or even an overnight partner? I probably do think that being the single, well off, and successful manager, with a nice apartment, cool car, and good taste in sharp suits, should make me the perfect catch. It appears to have the opposite effect.

The girls in the office are very good at the come on but never go further than a little flirting. A couple of days ago I heard a group of them talking about me by the water cooler. My office shares a partition wall with the staff room so I’m often able to keep up with the gossip.

It appears Jen, who is in her early twenties and definitely dresses to impress, figured I wasn’t her type. Apparently I’m a bit too old and safe.

Karen, the office matriarch, who at forty is a little older than me, would have had a go at me, but her husband may have got a little jealous. The girls’ laughter at this comment had been broken by naive Sharon, “I thought he was gay! The clothes, the apartment, you know?” Again they had laughed, but I was pleased to hear Karen dismissing Sharon’s assumption about my sexuality.

Jen began describing how Alistair, the new guy in store had fucked the life out of her the previous night. She told how Alistair wanted to be a gentleman and take his smart office girl to a restaurant. Jen had a better idea and had him drive out to the car park, at the edge of the trail into Fosters Wood, a popular place to park up. When they had arrived there were a few cars already there parked in a rough circle. Jen had him park opposite a dark BMW that almost instantly flashed its headlights at them.

Alistair had been a little nervous, so Jen had told him not to flash back, figuring he wasn’t ready for dogging just yet. He didn’t seem to mind when she had her hand massaging his crotch and tongue tickling his tonsils. The other girls listened in silence as Jen told them she enjoyed outdoor sex, especially if others were watching.

It’s times like this when a guy shouldn’t be listening in to girls talking, I wasn’t sure my pants could take the strain!

With Alistair pressed up against the driver’s door, Jen had continued her passion driven assault. The door had fallen open, followed instantly by their two bodies tumbling out into the dim light of the late evening. Jen had picked herself up and literally dragged her date to the front of the car. “You’ve got two choices. You take yourself off home and leave me here to get a lift back in one of these lovely motors, or you fuck me on the bonnet of your car now.”

Sharon butted in, “Jen you’re terrible, that poor lad, I guess you must have frightened the crap out of him?”

“Oh, Sharon, bless. No. The moment I unzipped my skirt so it dropped to the floor and I handed him my thong for safe keeping, he knew he wasn’t leaving for anywhere soon. Even the toot from one of the car horns didn’t dissuade him.”

Karen cackled again.

“I pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and led him to the front of his car by his growing dick. I sat on the hood, facing him, with my legs apart giving him a great view of my trimmed pussy and slowly wanked him. His eyes were bulging out of their sockets when I slowly slid down the hood until my pussy made contact with his cock, it was lovely now dripping with pre-cum. As he entered me, I put my arms around him in a bear hug, and that’s when he began to fuck me properly.

“Shit, he was actually good at it, pounded into me hard and rough. Fuck, he treated me like a rag doll. I had the most amazing orgasm and so did he. The little lamb was so cute asking me if he should pull out before he came. I told him to keep his cock just where it was, and fill me with his spunk. You know what girls? He was like a hose, I’ve never had so much cum in me. Well not from one guy in an evening…”

“You mean…”

“Oh come on, Sharon, you need to try being filled with jizz from a group of guys in the one night, mmm. It’s so liberating being the focus of a gang-bang. They’re always so, errr, grateful! Tell you what there’s a club in town where we can find some appreciative lads, I’ll take you out one night. How about Friday?”

Before Sharon could answer, I heard another voice in the staff room, followed by the three ladies laughing as they walked out. A few moments later they would pass my open door on their way to their desks. Karen saw me look up and dropped me a wink as I raised my eyes to the ceiling, shaking my head slowly in a joking manner.

*******

Now I’m sitting here on the floor finishing my coffee. I wonder if Tia knows Jen as it seems they go to the same club. May Tia goes, as Jen puts it, “to find some guys”.

Okay, I had suggested to Lennie that we went there tonight, so we might stumble upon Jen and Sharon on their girls’ night out. I had no idea what we’d do if we had met them, but since we’d pulled Tia, the thought hadn’t entered my head until now.

Who am I kidding? Tia had, in fact, pulled the two of us. She must have hoped her luck was in for the night after she’d fished out Lennie’s fourteen inch cock on the dance floor. Giving him the most incredible blowjob in full view of the club had guaranteed an invite back, but I had questioned if she wanted me around just to humiliate while she had her way with my mate?

I was counting on there being a definite connection between the two of us, deep down.

I’m still daydreaming, wondering if I will get my opportunity tonight when she purrs out, “Drink up, I fancy a bit more fun. Stand up boys.”

It looks like I’m soon going to find out where the rest of my evening is heading.

*******

Her question echoes around the otherwise silent lounge, while we all stand. She turns her back to us and takes a step forward with a deliberate sway of the hip. My god that’s some perfect ass. She reaches out behind her, taking my right hand in her left. She asks, “bedroom?”

I don’t even look at Lennie, and answer as quickly as I can, “door to the left.” Enough times in the past I’ve ended up in the closet, with the ironing board and vacuum by taking the right door after a boozy night out. This thought relaxes me a little as she turns the handle to the bedroom and steps into the mottled shadows, created by the city lights, pulling me along with her.

Now when I say, ‘pull,’ it’s more of a jerk. To stop myself crashing into her, I put my free hand out and with my open palm, slapping onto her left shoulder.

Motionless my hand remains hard against her. I wait for her reaction.

“Mmm, right there. Yes, that’s the spot.”

The voice in my head shouts across all my other thoughts, ‘For once in your life don’t fuck this up.’ I release my other hand from hers, placing both palms on her shoulders and begin to massage her shoulders and neck. She responds favorably, murmuring how good it feels.

Digging my fingers and carpels deep into her muscles, she keeps her legs steady, rotating her head stretching her neck from side to side. As I begin to circle my hands heat is released from her shoulders. She melts backwards into me so my position is more that of a praying mantis. Not my best look, I continue to work on her shoulders.

To keep her balance she reaches both hands behind her, taking hold above my hips. We’re so tight together that it’s now impossible to maintain a platonic massage. I stretch my arms around her until my hands rest below her breasts. Her hands stray from my hips, down over my ass, to the top of my hamstrings, squeezing and manipulating as she goes.

Now it’s my turn to express pleasure with a low moan, just as I place my mouth on her neck. I feel her shiver and hear a gentle gasp escape from her lips.

With her eyes adjusting to the low light, Tia observes her surroundings looking for the bed. It’s only a couple of feet away and with great dexterity falls forward taking me with her. She lands full faced onto the bed dropping her knees onto the floor with me behind, virtually mimicking her position. My hands are all over her as she continues to press her fingers into the flesh of my ass.

My cock is as hard as I can remember in a long time pushing against her. Although there’s no room between my skin and hers she still manages to force a hand between us to get a good grip of my cock. Despite playing with Lennie earlier she doesn’t seem at all disappointed in my being a little more than half his size, dare I think she may be a little relieved? My right hand follows suit and roams over her mound and, with more luck than judgment, my fingers flick across her clit sending her into a long tremor.

With our hands everywhere, we tease the fuck out of each other. Tia showing her expertise playing with my cock, edging me, while we keep our kneeling position at the bottom of the bed. I’m finding enough erogenous zones with my mouth over her neck and hands across her ass, breasts and pussy to keep her squirming.

With a now or never attitude, I place my hands under her arms and lift her up fully onto the bed face down as a giggle escapes from her.

I glance over my shoulder to see Lennie standing in the doorway. Well, to be exact, he is standing there with his huge frame taking up the whole door opening. He is treated to the view of Tia's nakedness as I walk around the side of the bed. Although he isn’t within touching distance he still reaches a hand out towards her, but she shoots him a glare. Like a trained puppy he knows when he's being told and steps back into the shadows of the lounge, still watching.

I kneel on the bed beside her kissing her neck, before gently pulling her head round to the side to face me. We kiss deeply while we continue our teasing. Now it is Tia’s who wants to take the control back, forcefully manipulating me onto my back. With her hands on my chest she kisses down my chest and stomach, before reaching my cock, and runs her tongue up the length of my shaft exaggerating her licking and slurping.

I try to lift myself up, to get a good look, but Tia has enough hand pressure on my torso to warn me not to move. Of course that doesn’t stop me from stretching my head forward to get something of a view. She moves one hand down my body taking my cock between her long fingers, and coarsely pulls my foreskin as far up over my exposed glans as she can before pulling down hard. I shudder as her hand scrapes across my end forcing me to close my eyes tight for a moment, as she pulls my foreskin up hard once more.

Opening my eyes, I catch her in the act of looking behind at Lennie again. There are no words, and no movement, from the guy in the doorway transfixed on Tia’s swaying ass. With her attention once more focused on me, she places her mouth around maybe an inch down my cock and, creating enough pressure with her only her lips, sinks down my shaft while pushing my foreskin down.

This is absolute heaven for me. She must sense that I’m starting getting rather comfortable with her hand and mouth around my dick. She releases me with a comedy popping sound and starts to crawl up my body showing a feline grin on her face.

I watch her tits sway left to right while she slowly writhes up me until our hips softly collide.

Tia sits up straddling me with all her weight on my pelvis, my poor cock is straining half emerging between us.

AdelaShery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelaShery

She looks down and makes a fist around my throbbing shaft. “Let’s see what we can do with this shall we?”

She raises her ass a couple of inches, fumbles a little and sinks down. In unison we sigh while she engulfs me and I fill her. Motionless, we hold eye contact, and again swap smiles again.

She rocks a little on me getting used to my cock inside her, I respond by matching each push she makes. With her thighs squeezing my legs she lifts herself slightly and sinks her tight pussy down my shaft with a much greater effort than her wet snatch really needs, her ass hammers onto my balls. A couple more of these slams and she’s got a rhythm going. “That's it, come on, yes, just there.”

I’m not sure if she’s actually talking to me or if she is off in her own space, but I’m going to make the most of the situation. I grind my hips in a small circular technique, so each time she forces down onto me she gets some great feedback through her pussy.

Feeling a little more adventurous I hold her ass cheeks wide apart, to emphasize her feeling of fullness on the down stroke. She’s riding me hard. impaling herself further each time she drops onto me.

Tia changes her position slightly by dipping down so her forearms rest over my shoulders, her tits brush against my chest. She is now perfectly situated to fuck me furiously, and I’m doing my level best to keep up with the frantic pace she’s setting.

Despite her pelvis springing up and down my hands are able to roam around her ass, so I reckon I should be able to push a few more of her buttons. Finding her ass crack, I trace my right hand down, while pulling her buttock across with my left. She makes appreciative noises sinking her mouth around my shoulder.

Taking this as a sign that she likes some back door play, I place my index finger on her asshole. The vibration from her mouth, now on my neck, confirms approval.

I push in. No more than an inch.

Releasing the banshee within her, she’s crying out, “Fuuuuuuck! Yesss! You Bastard!”

A bit of composure and she’s fucking my cock and finger with such aggression I have to hold on tight, otherwise the moment could be lost. Screaming into my shoulder, “Harder, fuck my hole harder you bastard, and shove that finger up my ass morrrre!” I don’t need telling twice.

I shunt my hips upward to meet hers as she’s drops down on me. I’ve got the rhythm sorted, and my mind’s going off to that place where Men go to stop the sap rising too soon.

Tia continues to buck on me, demanding more from my cock and finger, but her rodeo thrashing is preventing me from pushing my finger only a little past the opening of her puckered hole. A dozen or so lunges, and a little manipulating, I manage to cross that point where her ass relaxes enough to open up and welcome in my conquering digit. She moans out, “Oh Gee… that’s just… exactly… the spot.”

“Want more Tia?” She isn’t anticipating me frigging her asshole too much. I thrust in and out, down to my second knuckle trying to keep some sort of timing with our fucking, sending her over the edge. Crying out every obscenity she can muster into my shoulder, her pussy floods around me as she continued to slam herself up and down on my rod.

Raising herself off her elbows she slows to a gentle bounce, exaggerating each movement of her pussy around my cock, enjoying the sensation of having two holes full.

It’s my best mate Lennie who’s maintaining a voyeuristic position now. He remains standing in doorway with his eyes on stalks. His vision narrowed to the few square inches of Tia’s ass, obscured by my hand, as she continues to push and pull herself around on my rock hard cock. Her awareness for knowing what’s happening around her is still as sharp as it was earlier this evening, she darts her head around to look at him and gives the ‘come here’ nod and lifts her ass enough so she releases my finger.

Lennie walks tentatively to the side of the bed now realizing he is the subservient one in the room, looking to both of us for permission to get involved. His huge manhood stretching out before him, at 90 degrees looks near farcical, until Tia sticks out her tongue and makes it damn obvious what she wants and where.

His angle is perfect. Tia is able to put her mouth around the tip of his cock and suck on him while lazily rocking on mine, without slowing or changing her position.

Now Lennie is the rarest of men. Unlike those big boy porn stars who only get semi-hard or need constant play to keep it up, his massive dick actually gets properly stiff and stays up. It’s only been a matter of a minute or two with Tia’s lips around a couple of inches of cock and his flagpole is pointing skywards. I watch and smile at the irony as it becomes impossible for Tia to carry on sucking without one of them performing some unlikely gymnastics. In a state of some irritation she’s puts out a hand to hold him in place and licks his full length like a lollipop while considering a change of position.

Tia doesn’t need much thinking time. She rotates herself around, not losing connection with either of our cocks, adopting the ‘reverse cowgirl’ position and placing her free hand on my knee. This is a first for me, I’m partial to a bit of ‘doggy’ like any guy but watching Tia hump up and down my rod while I hold on to her hips is amazing.

Lennie is determined to get more involved. He lifts his knee onto the bed so his pole is better angled for Tia to get her mouth round him once more. She’s more than happy to use her talent for sucking. I can’t get a decent view of how she’s getting on, but to be fair I don’t give a fuck, as she continues to gently squeeze her beautifully tight pussy around me.

There’s a little shuffling ahead of me and Lennie’s head disappears out of view. I can’t see where he’s gone as my view is blocked out by Tia’s awesome ass. I soon work out that Lennie has slipped out of her mouth and climbed fully onto the bed when I see his grinning face rise up and appear above her head, now that’s enough of a sight to give any guy a fright! To add to the peculiar sensation is feeling him straddle my legs too while Tia leans back placing a forearm on my chest.

My mind’s eye knows exactly what’s going on. Tia is holding Lennie so his balls are pretty damn close to mine. The base of his cock is pushed firmly against her pussy, just above my plunging cock. Lennie for his part slides up and down her labia, rubbing her clit with a great deal of his meat, as Tia continues to slowly fuck me.

Tia looks over her shoulder and gives me a pleading look with the biggest, doleful, eyes imaginable. I think I know what she wants. Lennie.

I pull her back on to my chest, resting her head on my shoulder, and slide my cock out of her pussy before plunging a couple of fingers, then three, into her soaking snatch, to get her ready for my mate’s monster.

I feel a hand take my cock and nudge the tip against her asshole. The precum that’s kept my head nice a lubricated for, maybe, the past hour begins to moisten the opening. She slides down me a little and the unknown hand guides me in.

“Fuck!” I exasperate as I feel her slide down me. Taking her time she rocks forward and back stretching herself over me like the tightest sheath. Wincing a couple of times she continues to push herself until she stops at the buffer of my pelvis.

Tia jigs her ass around a little, getting used to my size in her anal passage, before she whispers, “Do this for me, honey.”

Before I can reply asking what she wants me to do, she’s taking my hand and placing it on Lennie’s cock. Again, she looks back at me with those eyes pleading for me to go along with this new experience. Now I know what she wants. All I can do is mouth out, “Okay, for you.”

Taking hold around the tip of Lennie’s cock, I push him back, manipulating him away from Tia. Listening to him shuffling and then sighing as he loses contact with her pussy. Now with the widest cock I’ve ever had my fist around, only having my own to compare with, I start to rub his head up and down her pussy lips.

Gauging where I have him, I search out her opening. It's easy to know I’ve hit the bull’s-eye, when Tia cry’s out, “Oh fuck,” and hisses,”Yesss.” I feed the first couple of inches into her, until my fist makes contact with her labia and, quite bizarrely, the base of my own cock buried motionless in her ass.

Lennie instinctively understands the rules and doesn’t attempt to thrust or make any other movement. It looks like it’s up to me how much cock to feed her, and how quickly. Looking back at me Tia is very insistent, "Come on, man, help me fuck this beast!"

I make a new fist three or four inches up the exposed shaft and slowly manipulate him in, but this time I remind her I’m here by thrusting in time.

Sliding my wet cock in her ass, while carefully maneuvering Lenny deeper into her pussy has her hurtling towards the precipice as she calls out her encouragement, “Oh Gee, fuck me hard with your two cocks!”

I’m not sure what Lennie makes of that? I guess he’s in his own little world being grateful to get his cock into a pussy for once.

A couple of more tugs on Lennie and I figure Tia’s at her limit when she gently moves my hand away. She makes her own grip around the huge cock that’s filling her pussy and wanks him. She pays particular attention to her pussy by grinding herself with her thumb knuckle. You can imagine how grateful I am to have let go of him as I get a good grip on her hips and start to fuck her in earnest.

Tia involuntarily forces herself to push a little further onto Lennie’s pulsing shaft sending the first of many waves crashing over her. Lennie’s grunting indicates he’s unable to hold back and he spurts his cream into Tia. She still has her hand tight around his cock, despite being in her own space, milks him better than he could do himself.

And me? I can’t keep this up for too long either. With the air thick with sex, I let go and pump ropes of cum into Tia’s ass, fucking her in a near frenzy. Tia’s making the most of it, pushing herself further back onto me, ensuring she has as much of my spunk as she can get.

Despite Lennie and I drying up, Tia is still humping back and forth with her head rocking side to side. She’s squeezing out the last of her orgasm, lasting some minutes more. She slows and Lennie gets the message to withdraw his softening member while Tia finally slides forwards and rolls off my spent cock and collapses on the bed next to me, smiles and kisses my cheek.

*******

A gentle knocking is waking me up. It isn’t a sudden bolt upright waking, more of a groggy, where am I, waking up. It’s colder than it should be, that will be due to the lack of duvet across my body. More knocking. My one arm is trapped under something, someone. The lack of light in the room prevents me from seeing who so I’m struggling to move while thinking, ‘Fuck, it better not be Lennie, I’ll never get the big oaf off me.’

Getting used to the light, I make out it’s Tia curled around me. My cock begins its me me me morning call, but the rapping takes my mind off that. I had better try and get off the bed and see what’s going on. I manage to manipulate my left arm away from Tia and squint at my Omega, it shows just after 4:30. Slipping off the bed I wander out into the lounge and in the darkness grab a towel from the cupboard next to the bedroom door. I look around the lounge for Lennie but as there’s no sign of him I hit the light witch. Again, knocking, “Okay, okay,” I mumble.

I make my way to the door while wrapping what appears to be the smallest towel I own around my waist. Looking through the spy hole I see Jen and Sharon from the office looking rather haggard, with their faces up against the spyhole.

I open the door and they virtually tumble in.

“Hi Boss.”

“Hi George, sir, err boss.” Jen was a little the worse for wear.

“Ladies? Had a good night at the club? Coffee?” Before they could answer, I went into the kitchen to switch the kettle on while the girls slumped down on my sofa. Next to the kettle was handwritten note from Lennie that simply read: Great night, George. Same again next week?

As I spooned out the coffee, two hands reached around me and covered my eyes for a moment. She whispers in my ear, “Better make that four cups lover, I’ve got a great idea how we can spend Saturday morning.”

This is part three in a series of stories about a Friday Night. I've tried to make it a stand alone story, but if you'd like to know what the characters were up to when they first met, then take a look at my previous Friday Night submissions. Enjoy.

Published 
Written by DCUK
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments