Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Hotel - Olivia's Secret Santa (Part Twenty-Six)

"Santa needs a redheaded ho-ho-ho..."

98
26 Comments 26
5.6k Views 5.6k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Author's Notes

"HO-HO-HO! Merry Christmas to my husband, who asked me to write a new chapter for Olivia as a Christmas gift to him. But he's not the greedy type and said I should share it with all of you as well. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Olivia convinces Darko to host a holiday party at Hot Wife Hotel and agrees to be gangbanged live on stage. But Darko has a surprise for her in the form of a sexy secret Santa."

Olivia slipped on a silk red nightgown with furry, white trim that barely covered her shapely ass, fell seductively off her shoulders, and clung to her curves in all the right places. She donned a Santa hat with the word ‘NAUGHTY’ embroidered on the white plush brim, swiped her lips with bright red lipstick, and completed the slutty look with five-inch clear ‘come fuck me’ shoes.

Tonight was the Hot Wife Hotel’s Christmas Party Extravaganza she’d convinced Darko to throw, and she was hoping it would be such a huge success that he would want to make it an annual affair. Of course, she’d had to give him one of her five-star, mind-blowing blowjobs to get him to agree to the idea of having a holiday party, but it had been worth the effort.

All the Hot Wives would be dressed in festively slutty attire, and all of the VIP customers had been invited to attend free of charge. They’d be treated to a buffet of succulent dishes prepared by Marilyn’s husband, Greg, an executive chef. The bar and Hot Wives’ legs would also be open with plenty of liquid flowing.

“You look stunning,” Darko said as he watched Olivia enter the large sex dungeon that had turned into a playground of Yuletide debauchery. “It’s a shame I have to play host tonight; I’d much rather play with you.”

“Thanks. You look quite debonair this evening, Darko. I’m sure you won’t lack for female attention tonight.”

“Is Steve going to participate, tonight? Or just watch his sexy, redheaded wife get passed around like a dirty little fucktoy?”

“A modicum of both,” Liv answered with a sly grin. “He’ll probably watch for a while, then join in the gangbang with Ray, Darryl, and Jay.”

“I’m so jealous. But I can’t very well oversee the party with my cock in your ass, now, can I?”

Olivia shook her head and laughed. “No, I suppose not.”

She was about to add a clever yet snarky remark when she spied the bartender. She’d never seen him before and wondered where Darko had found him. He was eye candy, to say the least!

Darko saw the look of lust on Olivia’s face and laughed. “I thought you might like him. I’m glad I was right because I told him, in lieu of a tip, you’d go behind the bar and suck his cock before the end of the evening. Introduce yourself and let him see the slut that will drop to her knees later for him. His dick is fucking huge, Liv. I mean, he makes me look small.”

Steve arrived just in time to see his wife saunter over to the bar and introduce herself to the handsome bartender. It made his cock twitch to see the lust in her eyes as she flirted shamelessly with the gorgeous man serving drinks. Steve was straight, but he could appreciate when a man was good-looking, and this guy had been blessed with a muscular body, sun-kissed long hair tied back, and what appeared to be a natural tan.

Darko saw Steve watching Olivia and laughed. “Your wife is gonna suck his cock later. Maybe they will let you observe.”

Steve grinned, his eyes still trained on the interaction between his wife and the beach-bod behind the bar. “If not, she’ll tell me all about it when the evening ends.” Turning to Darko, he asked, “Are you planning to take part in the gangbang later?”

“I wish. I hate missing an opportunity to fuck your wife. I’ve been told I need to be an attentive host this evening. Are you watching or participating?”

“Participating, at Olivia’s request, of course. She wants five cocks at once; who am I to deny my sexy redhead? So, I’ll need to find someone else to claim the fifth spot since you’re unavailable.”

“You’re one lucky fucker, Steve. No knock against my wife; Debbie is a deliciously sexual being. But Olivia’s fiery red hair and intense blue eyes give her a bit of a wild look. It makes a man’s cock hard to think about dominating a creature as fine as Olivia. I can see why you get off on watching her be tamed. She’s not even my wife, and I get stiff as a steel rod just thinking about all her holes being filled with a prick in each hand.”

It was Steve’s turn to laugh. Darko pulled no punches when it came to his lust for Olivia. Fortunately for everyone, Steve considered it a huge turn-on that Liv had such a randy business partner who was not shy about his carnal need for another man’s wife. Mainly since it had led to such incredibly satisfying opportunities for Steve to be the voyeur, as well as reclaiming his slutty redhead afterward.

The indecent sums of money Olivia brought in since becoming Darko’s partner in Hot Wife Hotel didn’t hurt either. It had allowed Steve to turn down a promotion so he could work remotely, making him more available to sit in Liv’s observation room and jack his cock while he watched his sexy Hot Wife perform a plethora of erotic pleasures with other men.

He especially enjoyed it when Olivia had a new customer, as watching a strange dick open his wife’s pussy was always a guaranteed intense orgasm for all involved. However, admittedly, he was content to have a group of regulars with which to partake in gangbanging Liv. It had been touted as the main event in an evening of debauched entertainment that would also include a femdom demonstration from Debbie, Darko’s wife, and Christine, the former Hot Wife Hotel housekeeper, turned Hot Wife primarily for lesbian encounters. She’d recently become one of Debbie’s submissives, so it was natural that Darko’s wife would want to show off her new ‘pet’ at the party.

Olivia had experienced a femdom session with Debbie, and while she enjoyed the raw sexuality of being treated like an owned piece of property, the intensity of it all was a bit over the top for her taste. Steve enjoyed seeing Liv completely submissive but couldn’t deny that seeing cocks fill his wife’s holes was even more arousing.

Darko looked toward the bar and frowned. “Your wife seems to have disappeared in this crowd. Let’s wander over to the bar and get a drink. Perhaps the bartender knows where she went.”

Steve nodded, feigning ignorance of Liv’s whereabouts. He’d seen where she’d gone, but it would be more fun to let Darko discover where on his own.

“Calvin, this is Olivia’s husband, Steve,” Darko said.

“It’s Clayton, sir. Pleased to meet you, Steve. You have a lovely wife.”

“Pour a Woodford Reserve on the rocks with a splash of water for both of us, please. By the way, do you know where Liv went off to?” Darko asked.

Clayton glanced downward and cleared his throat surreptitiously. He flashed a goofy grin while he scooped ice into two highball glasses while Darko frowned. Puzzled, Darko craned his neck to see over the bar and saw his decadent partner going to town on the bartender's cock.

“Never mind; I see she’s otherwise occupied,” Darko chuckled. “Livvy, darling, that was supposed to be his tip. Now how do we guarantee he’ll give his best service for the rest of the night?”

Clayton’s eyes glazed over as Olivia took him deep into her throat and fondled his sac. But his hand never wavered as he poured the whiskey over the ice, then added a splash of water to each drink.

“I think any man who can mix drinks without spilling a drop while his cock is lodged in my wife’s throat has proven he possesses stellar skills. I also think you should pay the man an actual tip, Darko. Don’t be a tightwad,” Steve said as he picked up and sipped his drink.

Darko pursed his lips and pondered that thought. “Let’s see if he can handle himself as admirably when his balls tighten, and he gags her with his load.”

The two men stepped aside and observed as the young stud managed to keep his concentration trained on mixology while Olivia continued to deep-throat his thick, long prick. Steve nudged Darko’s arm and said, “You can tell he’s long; she can usually tongue a man’s balls while she sucks him deep like that. But his nuts aren’t anywhere near her chin.”

Olivia did her best to work Clayton’s giant shaft in further, wanting to give him the best head he’d ever had. Her fingers deftly caressed his balls and teased his taint, eliciting a muted moan. Still, he managed to stay focused on serving drinks and being friendly to patrons.

Darko watched the slutty redhead turn a basic blow job into a full-fledged cock-worshiping event, but Clayton continued his duties flawlessly.

“Yeah, okay. That is impressive! If he can maintain his composure when he shoots his wad down her throat, I’ll agree to give him a generous monetary gratuity.”

Hearing the conversation, Clayton was determined to remain as nonchalant as possible. He was serving a drink when a customer asked how his evening was going. At that moment, he erupted in Olivia’s throat, shuddered briefly, then grinned and said, “Absolutely fantastic, sir!” Then he handed him his cocktail.

When the coast was clear, he helped Olivia stand up. “Your boss was right! Best blow job ever!” he said, praising her.

“My pleasure,” Liv cooed. “But he’s my partner, not my boss.” She smirked at Darko and Steve and headed out into the crowd to mingle.

Steve suggested to Darko quietly that perhaps they should ask Clayton to be the fifth man for the gangbang.

“Fuck that! I’m the fuckin’ fifth man. This is my fuckin’ holiday party, and I’m gonna enjoy banging your slutty wife. Debbie will be finished with her little show by then; she can act as hostess while we show the partygoers just how fuckable my Olivia is!” Darko said hotly.

Your Olivia?” Steve asked, raising an eyebrow.

Darko gulped the remainder of his drink. “Our Olivia,” he corrected himself.

Steve shot him a glance and said, “My Olivia, Darko. She may be your partner, but she’s my wife.”

“Don’t get your panties in a bunch, Steve. I know whose wife she is, but let’s not pretend that she isn’t partially mine as well. She knows if she needs to be seriously submissive and not have those lovey-dovey feelings get in the way, I’m the guy who can dominate her like no other.”

Steve downed his drink and said, “Except, perhaps, Julian.” He walked away feeling smug about having the last word.

A short time later, Darko made the rounds, greeting guests and encouraging them to enjoy the various sex acts being performed around the dungeon. He stopped briefly to see if Debbie needed anything before she began her session with Christine.

“I’m all set, darling husband. I’m sorry you won’t get to play with Olivia tonight,” Debbie replied.

“On the contrary, my lovely wife, you’ll be seeing to the hostess duties while I help Steve and three of Liv’s regulars fuck all her holes relentlessly. Even her hands will be put to work.”

“Conventions state that…” Debbie started to protest.

“Conventions be damned!” Darko shouted. “It’s my fuckin’ party; I make the rules!”

“Easy, darling. Of course, you can do whatever you wish. Just don’t get upset if I get a little carried away with that hot bartender while you are fucking that redheaded whore.”

“Liv already sucked his cock,” Darko retorted.

“Well, that bitch!” Debbie stomped away, leaving Darko to ask himself why he enjoyed purposely tormenting his wife.

When it was time for Dominatrix Debbie to do her thing, everyone was focused on the slender figure clad in black patent leather, ominously wielding her whip. Her dark hair was slicked back into a severe bun at the nape of her neck. Her eyes looked wild, done up with heavy emphasis on the black eyeliner, and her cherry-red lipstick made her brooding mouth look uniquely exotic.

Christine was naked and shoeless, her hair tied back in a ponytail. It was impossible to discern if she wore eye makeup as she was blindfolded. Her mouth was held open by a wide ring gag, and hoops adorned her recently pierced nipples.

Olivia felt a moment of pity before reminding herself that Christine had begged Debbie to take her on as a submissive after discovering how much she enjoyed the harsh, degrading way that Debbie liked to brutally dominate females. If it was what Christine wanted, then Liv was happy for her.

The action was displayed on large screens throughout the room so everyone could feel like they had a front-row seat. It was at that moment that Liv realized the gangbang would be projected on those giant monitors as well. She felt her pussy tingle at the thought.

God, I’m such a slut!

She turned her attention back to the live action—as she did have a front-row seat—and watched while Debbie secured Christine to a Saint Andrew’s Cross and spanked her gushing pussy with a black leather crop. Christine came violently and without permission, her juices flowing. Liquid sex ran down her inner thigh, and some dripped on the floor.

“You filthy slut!” Debbie admonished her. “You’ll be punished for this.”

Christine’s consequences included being hogtied and positioned on her hands and knees. Debbie grabbed the ponytail, pulling Christine’s head up so the crowd could see the drool spilling out past the gag, and fastened an anal hook to the rope. After squirting a glob of lube into the sub’s ass, Debbie pushed the bulbous, spherical end past her puckered star until it was lodged deep in her backdoor.

Debbie used a variety of implements to spank her till her ass turned bright red. Then she strapped on a dildo and fucked Christine’s mouth through the ring gag while she called her vile names.

“Do you like sucking my cock, filthy whore? Does that hook in your ass remind you that I own you? I’ll bet you wish I was fucking your pussy, you slutty cunt!”

Debbie stared at Olivia the entire time, making it clear that she wished her husband’s partner was the one being humiliated.

“Your twat is disgusting and doesn’t deserve to be fucked or licked!”

Olivia rolled her eyes and left the area to get ready for her big gangbang. But she watched on the big screen as Debbie’s grand finale was making Christine crawl across the floor, anal hook still inserted, and lick her mistress’s pussy.

“Eat my cunt, you fucking cumslut!” Debbie barked out the order and slapped Christine’s face when she wasn’t following the order quickly enough.

Of course, you’re making her try to lick your pussy with the ring gag still in place. What a bitch!

Darko shrugged, seemingly bored with his wife’s antics, and went to round up Ray, Darryl, and Jay. They met Steve in the back room, where Olivia waited.

Her regular customers greeted her with sensual hugs and kisses with lots of tongue, making Steve proud and Darko jealous.

“Are you ready to show our guests what a true grand finale looks like, Livvy?” Darko asked as he eyed her like a piece of succulent meat.

“Just remember, this is a gangbang, not BDSM, Darko,” Liv replied.

“Touché, my dear. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be rough and raunchy.”

“Agreed. Just remember, many of our customers come to Hot Wife Hotel seeking a hot fuck, not necessarily a submissive fuck toy.”

“I know that Debbie’s idea of fun is a bit much for some of our clients. I promise to keep that in mind while I slap your ass and fuck it hard.”

The other guys laughed. Jay said, “What makes you think you get her ass? Maybe I need some of that hot backdoor action. It’s been a while since I’ve had the pleasure of fucking Olivia.”

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

Steve spoke up before Darko could say something offensive. “It’s a gangbang, my friends. As long as we can all stay hard, we can keep switching until everyone’s had a turn in every hole and each hand.”

Darryl grinned. “Dude, you’re one messed up mother fucker letting your wife get used like this. But I’m damned grateful.”

“Nobody lets Olivia do anything. She’s a redhead,” Ray joked.

It was decided that they should all be naked, so they stripped off their clothes, and Darko grabbed a microphone while they were still out of view.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” Darko addressed the crowd. “We hope you have enjoyed yourselves so far this evening.”

Applause roared, and a few of the rowdier partiers whistled.

Darko continued, “Tonight, we have saved the best for last as you are about to watch my partner, the slutty seductress herself, Olivia, become a fuck toy for six men.”

“Six?” Liv asked, tilting her head in confusion.

“That’s right, folks; you’re going to view the redheaded Hot Wife being gangbanged by a group of horny men. Using Liv tonight will be three of her regular customers, Ray, Darryl, and Jay, her husband, Steve, me, and, after we’ve had our fill of her, a special Christmas surprise mystery man will join us on stage. Yep, Liv is gonna get fucked by a Secret Santa.”

Olivia looked at Steve. “Did you know about this?”

Steve shrugged. “Maybe.”

Darko handed Steve a blindfold.

“Will you do the honors?”

Steve blindfolded his wife, internally hoping she would be pleased with the surprise since it was something Darko had arranged on his own. “Trust me,” he whispered.

“Always.”

Once the blindfold was in place, snuggly blocking out any light and rendering Olivia unable to see, the men led her out of the back room and onto a Double King bed in the center of an elevated platform.

“Olivia, spread your legs, darling, so the cameraman can zoom in and give the crowd a good look at your beautiful pussy,” Darko instructed.

Olivia did as he asked, and the crowd buzzed with moans, whistles, and a couple of catcalls. Olivia slid her middle finger between her glistening, pink labia and into her delicious, gooey nectar, playing to the camera. Pulling her finger out, she held it up for the zoom shot, then licked her finger clean.

“She’s so hot for us; she’s already dripping like a needy, little slut. What do you say, gentlemen? Should we start showing our party guests how this fiery-haired whore likes to be used?” Darko asked. “And when Santa gets here, we will give him a turn with any hole he wants.”

Their response was to climb onto the bed with her. Within seconds, hands were groping her, tongues were licking her, and teeth were biting her nipples. Olivia had purposely not masturbated all day, and she was feeling incredibly horny after devouring Clayton’s enormous cock. Her first orgasm ripped through her body before any penetration had taken place.

The crowd loved it; a few guys in the audience whipped out their cocks and started jerking them. Some of the other Hot Wives scurried over to them and offered their mouths for use. One man, Joe, whispered to the woman who was sucking his cock, “I’m gonna call you Olivia while I fuck your face, okay? I want to imagine I am up there on stage feeding her my meat.”

Carrie just grinned and nodded. She motioned for her husband to sit and watch. “Come closer, honey; I want you to get a good look at this guy using my mouth and throat. His cock is so much bigger than yours. Watch me suck a real man.”

Carrie’s husband, Don, loved to be cuckolded. He felt his three inches come to life as the man pushed his seven inches between her lips.

“Can I touch my cock while you suck him? Please?”

“No, you can take it out but do not stroke it. Do you understand?”

Don nodded mournfully, but he felt his dick get harder, and his balls started to ache.

Joe grabbed Carrie’s ears and pulled her on and off his rigid pole, calling her Olivia and telling her, “Take my cock down your throat, you fuckin’ whore.”

Don’s cock throbbed as he alternated watching his wife give head to a stranger and seeing the action unfold on the big screens.

Olivia had Ray’s cock in her ass, Darryl’s prick in her pussy, Jay’s meat in her mouth, and was stroking both Steve and Darko. The crowd yelled out encouraging cheers, “Fuck her harder,” “Cum on her face,” and “Jizz in all her holes.”

Don pleaded with Carrie to be allowed to jerk his dick but was denied again.

Joe came down Carrie’s throat and collapsed back in his chair. “Your wife gives great, fuckin’ head!”

Carrie grinned and told Don to watch Olivia. “See those men? They know how to please a woman. Watch and learn.”

Don gave his full attention to the stage as these guys with far more substantial cocks made the sexy redhead airtight. Both of her hands were busy stroking hard pricks that climaxed simultaneously and shot sticky ropes on her tits and face.

“Fuck her cunt harder!” Someone yelled.

Every so often, Darko yelled, “Switch!” He wanted to ensure every guy got a turn in every hole while they were still good and hard.

Flipping her over, Jay slid underneath Liv and pushed his dick into her sopping-wet pussy. Darko came up behind her and thrust into her ass while Steve used her mouth. Darryl and Ray enjoyed the decadent way Olivia gripped their cocks, wanking them as if it was her calling in life.

Eventually, Darko called out for them to switch again. They continued to fuck her like a sex toy, occasionally filling her cunt with hot jizz, feeding her their seed, or depositing their spunk deep in her bowels. She was filled with and covered in cum, as they positioned her every which way and pounded into her pussy and ass, taking sloppy seconds, thirds, and fourths. She’d taken so many cocks down her throat that it was starting to feel raw. But she was in such a sexual frenzy she found it hard to care.

Several of the other Hot Wives approached the stage and served as fluffers, sucking the guys hard again so they could continue to use the redheaded whore who begged for more. When the five of them had fucked Olivia as much as their cocks would allow, they backed away.

“Ho-ho-ho!” a voice bellowed. “Where’s my hot little ho?”

Debbie escorted the man dressed in red velvet with white fur trim, black boots, and all the typical accessories one would expect to find on a man dressed as Santa. The crowd cheered as she walked onto the stage and said, “Yes, Olivia, there is a Santa Clause; and he’s gonna fuck you till you can’t take anymore.”

Debbie twisted Liv’s left nipple hard, eliciting a surprised gasp. Then she repeated the move with the right nipple before declaring, “He knows that you’ve been very bad, and he’s going to show you what happens to girls on the naughty list.”

Santa unbuckled his belt and removed his red coat, revealing his muscular body and abs that certainly did not roll like a bowl full of jelly. Next, he ripped his pants off and stood before the crowd with only his boots, hat, and a sexy, red satin thong. He said, “Where are my elves?”

The other Hot Wives, led by Carrie, came running over to surround Santa and Olivia.

“Well, don’t just stand there; lick up this cum so Santa doesn’t get any stray jizz on my beard.”

The audience loved it when multiple Hot Wife tongues began lapping up load after load of semen from Olivia’s body. But when Debbie sent Christine on stage to lick Liv’s pussy clean, they went wild.

But Christine didn’t stop there. Tasting Olivia’s sweet pussy for the first time in quite a while, Christine continued teasing her clit until the naked slut was quivering and quaking. When Liv came hard, the onlookers cheered.

“Are you ready to sit on Santa’s lap, Livvy?” Santa asked, stripping off his G-string. The crowd gasped at the size of his north pole.

Olivia nodded as Santa scooped her up. He sat on the edge of the bed and nibbled his way around her neck, making her nipples stand up like party hats. He fingered her to a delicious orgasm and said, “Get on your knees and suck Santa’s cock.”

Still blindfolded, she slid off his lap and took her place on the floor before him. He guided her hand to his rigid shaft and let her take it from there. And take it, she did!

Liv teased the head of his swollen member and made Santa moan. “Oh, fuck, that feels good!”

She gripped it tight and let it disappear between her lips one inch at a time. It was no easy task, as Santa was hung like a reindeer! Still, she was determined to get as much of that monster in her mouth. Her hands cupped his jingle balls, making his hips rock.

He chastised her playfully. “You’re a naughty girl, Red. I think Santa needs to be balls-deep in your throat. What do you think?”

Liv nodded eagerly, giving Santa the go-ahead to grab her head and push. He worked his thick prick in until her throat made obscene noises. Darko watched with lust as the other Hot Wives started to mimic Olivia’s moves with some of the male clientele. Then he shouted, “Let’s see if our redhead can take that giant cock in her cunt!”

Santa grinned. “Ho-ho-ho! Get on the bed, my little ho! Santa needs a nice tight pussy to milk my dick!” He plunged into Olivia’s pussy and pounded away. “Take Santa’s Yule Log, slut!” he commanded.

Liv felt like she was being split in two as he banged against her cervix, but it was an erotic feeling to be so filled up. “Yes, Santa!” she cried. “Use my cunt, hard!”

Within seconds, she exploded, her aching pussy squeezing his cock.

“Fuck, your pussy is so tight! Makes me want to fill you with my hot seed.” Then he went off script, looking Darko in the eye in defiance, and said, “But I want to dump my load in your ass.”

Darko shrugged and nodded. Santa was a big hit, after all. So, if the man wanted to fuck her ass, so be it. He doubted very much that giant dong would fit in her tight backdoor, but he relished the idea of watching Santa try.

Debbie brought Santa some lube to squirt on Liv’s already overused asshole. “I can’t wait to hear you scream when he impales you with that enormous dick!” she shouted loud enough for the audience to hear.

Santa leaned over and whispered in Olivia’s ear, “I need to hear from you that this is okay. Most women can’t take me in the ass, but, damn, girl, you’re so fine; I just want to try.”

Liv nodded vigorously. Her ass was sore from the gangbang, but the thought of Santa fucking her ass was just too much of a turn-on to refuse.

“Let me hear the words, slut.”

“Fuck my ass, Santa! Fuck it hard!” Liv begged.

Steve was hard again and stroking his cock. He watched as Santa gently pushed at Liv’s rosebud and felt his balls tighten when the head popped in. Santa eased into her slowly, giving her time to catch her breath and get used to his girth.

“How does it feel, Livvy?” Darko inquired.

“It feels like a fucking baseball bat is being shoved up my ass,” she answered, wincing.

“It’s your choice, I can take it easy, or I can pound your ass, Olivia Jane,” Santa said quietly.

Liv frowned. “How did you know my middle name?”

“I’m Santa; I know everything.”

“Then you should know that the partygoers won’t be happy unless you fuck the shit out of me. And I’m a crowd pleaser,” she answered softly. Then she shouted, “Oh, God, yes, Santa! Fuck my ass hard and deep! Show the audience that I’m your ho-ho-ho!”

“Ho-ho-ho!” Santa bellowed. Then he grabbed Olivia’s hips and pumped her ass like a jackhammer. “This is what happens to naughty redheads!”

Olivia’s ass felt like it was on fire, but her pussy was sopping wet. She came like a geyser, her juices spraying everywhere. Santa showed no mercy as his balls slapped against her drenched cunt while he pistoned into her like a madman.

“Santa’s gonna explode in your ass, you naughty whore!”

Olivia screamed as he filled her ass with his seed, triggering one final orgasm for her. He pulled out of her ass and wiped his dick on her face.

“Merry fucking Christmas!” Santa shouted. “Thanks for being my ho-ho-ho!” He picked up his suit and gear and took his leave while Olivia collapsed on the bed. The five guys who had gangbanged her earlier came to stand around her. They wanked their cocks almost viciously and took turns shooting ropes of cum on her face, tits, stomach, and bare mound.

The audience cheered when Darko announced, “Any man here who wants to cum on our slut is welcome to come on stage. Liv, you don’t mind, do you?”

Grateful for the blindfold that was still intact, as that was keeping the semen out of her eyes, she answered weakly, “The more the merrier. It’s a party, after all.”

Darko and Steve grinned at each other. Olivia was, indeed, the perfect Hot Wife.

“I think you should reclaim her here on stage,” Darko suggested.

But Steve shook his head. “No. I want to clean her up and reclaim her in our bed.”

“Suit yourself. But do it tonight while she’s still sore, so she remembers she belongs to you.”

Steve nodded. “Oh, trust me, she will remember she belongs to me when I’m finished taking all her holes.”

Liv lay there covered in cum and spread her legs for the audience to see. The cameraman zoomed in on her swollen labia and wrecked asshole and said, “Push out the cum; give them one last show, Liv.”

As she pushed, semen oozed from her holes, and the crowd cheered again.

After the party, Steve carried Olivia to the elevator and up to her penthouse suite. He’d bathe her and let her have an hour to rest before he reclaimed the woman he owned.

When he nudged her from her catnap, she asked, “Before I start sucking your cock, I need to know, who was Santa Claus?”

Steve shrugged. “I don’t know. Honestly, I had no clue that Darko had arranged that as a surprise. I went along with it since you seemed okay with it. I hope that was all right.”

“He knew my middle name.”

“So?”

“So, I never put in on my application when I started at Hot Wife Hotel; I just listed the initial J. I’ve never mentioned it to anyone. So, how could this guy know?”

“I’m sure Darko had his way of finding out. Unless, of course, it really was Santa who fucked my wife into oblivion,” Steve laughed.

“Well, Santa’s got the biggest dick I’ve ever felt. I’d say seen, but I never actually looked at it.”

“Good thing the cameraman was recording while streaming you live on the big screens. It was a mammoth cock, Olivia. You’ll be amazed at how big it is when you watch the video. I can’t believe it fit inside you.”

“Was it hot to watch, baby?”

Steve laughed. “Was it hot to watch Santa fuck my wife’s holes with the biggest dick I’ve ever seen? Hottest fuckin’ thing ever!”

Olivia grinned. She couldn’t wait to see the video. But for now, it was time to submit to her husband.

“Shall I suck your cock now, sir?” she asked as mischief twinkled in her eyes.

“On your knees, slut,” he answered.

Steve enjoyed some cock worship before pumping into her pussy, then switching quickly so he could cum in her ass.

“Push my cum out like you did Santa’s,” Steve insisted.

As the spunk seeped out of her star, Olivia smiled. “Did I do good, Daddy?”

Steve laughed. “God, I love you, Olivia!”

“I love you too, Steve. But FUCK! I am so fucking sore.”

“Want to shower again?”

“I would, but I can’t move. I’m exhausted, baby. Can I sleep like this?”

“Naked and with my cum oozing out of your butt? Fuck yes!”

As they lay in the darkness, Steve asked, “What was your favorite part?”

Olivia was halfway sleeping but answered, “Being Santa’s Ho.”

Somewhere, Santa lay in the darkness, well-sated after the most satisfying sex he’d ever had. He drifted off with happy thoughts of keeping Olivia Jane on the naughty list so he could teach her a lesson every year.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments