Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut - Part 5

"The final chapter of my sexual experimentation – the gangbang"

48
7 Comments 7
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you all enjoyed reading this series as much as I enjoyed writing it and reliving it."

I don’t even think you could question it. I wasn’t a sweet, innocent eighteen-year-old anymore; I was a slut, a sex-craved slut. In the space of a few weeks, I had had two threesomes and doubled my sexual partners. I had also had sex with my first woman, who also happened to be my best friend and daughter of my friend with benefits, Paul. I also knew that I loved being with older men.

Sarah and I had kept in touch since our incredible night where not only did, we sleep with each other, but we also shared Steven. Sarah had cancelled her date with James and had instead invited Steven over again. She asked me for permission first, which I thought was kind of cute. I of course told her to go for it. I was only a little jealous and it wasn’t because Sarah was going to fuck Steven, it was because I wasn’t getting to fuck either of them.

Not wanting to miss out, I decided to message Paul and see if he was free. It was Saturday night and I knew Sarah had the house to herself, as she had initially invited James over and then Steven. Paul took a few hours to reply, eventually telling me he was out of town, taking his wife for a romantic weekend away. I wasn’t jealous of Sarah with Steven, but for some reason, I was incredibly jealous of Paul taking his wife for a romantic weekend away.

I didn’t reply to Paul, and he must have been able to sense that I was frustrated that he wasn’t available. Paul sent me another message, apologising and promising to make it up to me. He could tell I was upset. Paul told me how much he craved me and told me I should message Steven instead. Paul knew Steven was free as his wife was out of town. By this stage, I was frustrated and decided to tell Paul that Steven was busy with one of my best friends.

Paul replied almost instantly asking who the friend was and how I knew Steven was with her. If I couldn’t be with Steven or Paul tonight, I was going to have some fun, and teasing Paul was going to have to do as my entertainment for the night. It wasn’t what I wanted, I wanted Paul inside of me, but I would have to settle for teasing him instead. I still hadn’t decided how far I was willing to take the teasing and if I would out Sarah or not.

I loved the idea of teasing Paul; I loved the idea even more knowing that he was with his wife, supposed to be wining and dining with her on a romantic weekend away. I slowly dropped Paul details of my threesome the night before with Steven and how ‘my friend’ loved the night with Steven so much that she was now spending the night with him. Paul asked where his invite was, and I decided this was my perfect opportunity to let Paul know who my friend was… I replied, telling Paul it probably wasn’t appropriate for him to be invited, given it was his daughter who was the friend.

I immediately regretted telling Paul and threw my phone to the other side of the room. I didn’t want to betray Sarah or ruin my chances of sleeping with Paul again, it was all just meant to be harmless teasing. I heard my phone message tone from the other side of the room. I sat there on my bed frozen, not wanting to deal with the fallout of what I had just done. It took me what felt like hours to walk over to my phone and finally check my messages.

Paul had replied and it wasn’t at all what I was expecting. Paul sent me a laughing face emoji and told me he always thought Sarah was a virgin. I was so relieved; Paul didn’t seem mad at all. I told Paul that she was until a few weeks ago and I was planning on corrupting her and turning her into a slut just like me. Paul and I continued to chat, and I slowly let him in on all the details. Paul slowly admitted how he liked the idea of his daughter servicing his best friend and being a good little slut.

Paul and I continued to message throughout the night, eventually agreeing to Facetime later once his wife was asleep. It was about 11 pm, and I was beginning to fall asleep when I finally heard my phone ringing, but to my surprise, it wasn’t Paul wanting to Facetime me, it was Sarah. I was very surprised but answered the phone and was amazed to see Sarah on her knees with Steven’s cock in her mouth. Sarah eventually removed Steven’s cock from her mouth and told me she felt bad that I was missing out on all the fun tonight and she and Steven wanted me to share in the occasion and watch them.

I was excited and immediately stripped naked and began to play with myself. Steven and Sarah put on an incredible show with Steven eventually finishing on Sarah’s face. I was surprised to see very little cum cover her and asked Steven why he had produced such a small load. Having slept with Steven a few times now myself, I knew he came a lot. It was then that I got surprised once again. Steven told me this was 5 with Sarah and he was surprised that anything came out at all. Hearing that was all I needed to finish playing with myself. I gave myself a nice orgasm, it wasn’t the sex I wanted but it was still a nice way to spend my night, and I appreciated that Sarah didn’t want me to miss out. I was low-key very proud of her slutty night with Steven.

I had forgotten that Paul was going to call me and was so caught up in the moment, orgasming and lying on my bed, that I fell asleep. I was woken up around 1 am once again to my phone ringing, it was Paul. I answered, still half asleep. Paul immediately apologised and told me it had taken him longer to get his wife to sleep and be able to sneak out than he was initially anticipating. Paul and I spoke for a short time with the only thing on Paul’s mind was trying to organise when he could fuck me again, we agreed that we would organise something for the following weekend.

The days went by slower than ever; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and I hadn’t spoken to Paul or Sarah. I was beginning to worry that both had been caught up in the actions of their respective Saturday nights and maybe reality had struck. Had Paul told Sarah he knew she was a slut, and he was now disappointed in her? Had Sarah decided she didn’t want to be a slut anymore? The questions were running through my head and as each day dragged on, I began to question my actions. I was finally put out of my misery when Steven messaged me, telling me to meet him and Paul this afternoon at the local pub. I was shocked as we had never just met for a drink, every meeting with the guys previously had always been for sex and only for sex.

I arrived at the pub and found a table in the corner that looked private. I was nervous, while I had loved my time with both men, we hadn’t exactly had a normal relationship where we would meet at the pub for a drink. Both men were also married so a public meeting at a local pub added to the risk for them both. They both arrived smiling and laughing with each other, looking way more relaxed than I was.

We ordered some drinks and made some small talk. At this stage, I still wasn’t sure if Paul had told Steven he knew about Steven and Sarah. Paul eventually broke the awkward small talk and told me how he and Paul had spent the day together discussing their escapades. It was at this moment that Paul shocked me. He asked if I’d ever thought about being gangbanged. I sat there silent; it wasn’t something I had thought about a lot. I was enjoying my sexual escapades and loved being shared by Paul and Steven, but I didn’t anticipate adding more men. I asked for more details, how many men, who, where etc.

Paul and Steven, along with being long-term friends, also played soccer together in the local over 45’s team. They explained that every year they have an end-of-season trip with the team and in the past they may or may not have all cheated on their wives, picking up women at bars or even paying for strippers or hookers. They had all discussed sharing women on these trips and had long fantasised about gangbanging a girl on these trips. Both Paul and Steven agreed I would be the perfect candidate. I was still shocked and not sure how to respond, I did feel a tingle between my legs, though, and admitted to them both that the idea turned me on. However, I was super apprehensive about the idea of trying to please sixteen men at once, all by myself.

We continued to discuss the logistics and I agreed that I was interested in joining them but reiterated my anxiety about being able to serve all of them at once. It was at this moment that I received the greatest shock of the day, which I didn’t think was possible at the time. Paul spoke up and asked if I thought Sarah would be interested in joining me, we could share the load so to speak. Paul, of course, wouldn’t sleep with Sarah himself, but admitted he did like the idea of seeing his little girl be a good slut for his best mates.

Steven and I both looked at each other, shocked. We couldn’t believe that Paul was so on board with inviting his daughter in. I agreed that doing this with Sarah would make it a lot easier for me and I loved the idea of sharing my first gangbang experience with my best friend. We continued to drink and go through logistics and drink. We kept trying to think how we were going to tell Sarah and convince her to join us. Whilst she had come a long way in her sexual awakening, she was still very shy and, at this point had no idea her dad knew she was a little slut.

By this stage, we were all feeling a little tipsy and decided the best way to do it was just to ask her. I sent Sarah a message telling her to meet me at the pub immediately. I was too tipsy and excited and forgot to mention her dad and Steven were with me. Sarah told me she would be there in half an hour. That’s what I loved about her; I never needed a reason to catch up, especially at the pub.

Sarah arrived and was shocked to see me sitting at the table with her dad and Steven. She didn’t even sit down before she ran over to the bar and ordered a cocktail. She came back and joined us. Sarah looked at me, the look in her eyes was one of terror. She must have thought that we had all been caught out and she was about to get in trouble. Paul broke the ice, telling Sarah that he knew she had been sleeping with Steven and he was fine with it. You could see the relief on Sarah’s face.

The conversation continued with Sarah slowly piecing it all together. I finally admitted to Sarah that the infamous ‘Jack’ the older man I had been seeing was her dad, Paul. You could Sarah was struggling to process the barrage of information that was being thrown her way and she was downing her drinks like they were water. It didn’t take Sarah long to catch up and be on our tipsy level. It was now the perfect time to let her in on our new plan – the gangbang.

I thought I was shocked when they proposed the gangbang to me, but Sarah basically spat her cocktail in our faces. Sarah told us there was no way she was going to participate with her dad watching and was nervous about more than one cock at the same time. We all worked hard together to try and convince Sarah, but it was probably Paul who sealed her ultimate participation. Paul told Sarah he was so proud of the slut she was turning into, and he would love to watch his daughter take on his closest mates. Paul emphasised that it would even make him brag about his daughter. They both agreed nothing sexual would happen between the pair of them but eventually Sarah agreed to join me in being gangbanged by the whole soccer team.

The two-week wait for the end-of-season soccer trip felt like months. The anticipation and excitement were almost too much to bear. The number of different scenarios that ran through my head was keeping me up at night. Sarah and I agreed to go lingerie shopping the Thursday night before the weekend away. We had been messaging essentially non-stop since we all agreed to participate. I met Sarah at the local Westfield’s and greeted with her a massive hug and kiss on the lips. This whole experience had brought Sarah and I closer and we now had a special relationship.

We went straight to Honey Birdette and began to try on different lingerie sets. The young girl working at the store seemed disinterested at best, so it didn’t take Sarah and I long to just share the same changeroom. It made life a lot easier for us both to assist with doing up bras and tying up other corsets that we were trying on. Steven had mentioned that as a warm-up it would be great for Sarah and me to serve as waitresses in lingerie for the men so we were trying to find something that would turn them on.

Seeing Sarah try on these lingerie sets was getting me turned on and it didn’t take long for my hands to begin to wander lower whilst helping her try on a bra. Initially, Sarah whacked my hand away, worried we would get caught. I grabbed hold of Sarah and pulled her in closer to me and kissed her passionately. Sarah slowly let her guard down and I found my hand down between her legs once again. I was playing with Sarah’s clit and removed her panties; I slowly began to finger her feeling her get wetter and wetter with every stroke. We continued to make out as I was fingering her. Sarah eventually couldn’t handle standing up anymore and took a seat. That was all the invitation I needed, and I took my place on my knees between her legs.

I licked and sucked Sarah’s pussy with so much passion and vigor. The sight of Sarah in the lingerie combined with the fact we were in the changeroom together had sent us both over the edge and it didn’t take long for Sarah to moan out that she was cumming. I continued to lick her focussing on her clit as she grabbed my head and held me tight. I smiled up at her and licked my lips, pleasuring my best friend in a changeroom of a lingerie shop was another fantasy ticked off my list.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

Sarah and I eventually picked out outfits, I picked a red number that highlighted my curves. Sarah chose a blue set, less revealing but it suited her body. We both looked incredible, and I was more than excited to show these outfits off to the group. Let’s be honest, these 16 guys would be impressed if we were wearing garbage bags, they had two hot 18-year-olds there to serve them drinks.

The day finally arrived, and Sarah and I agreed to drive ourselves. The end-of-season trip was being held in Forster, which is a small town by the beach, a couple of hours north of the Central Coast. The team had booked a large beach house that had direct access to the beach. The house was right at the end of the street and was incredibly private. As we pulled up, we could see a few cars there already, including Paul’s.

We were let inside, and Paul explained that about half the team was already there, with the other half expected to slowly arrive over the next few hours. He showed us to our room, and generously, all the guys had agreed to give Sarah and me the master suite, which was a massive room upstairs with an ensuite and views directly over the beach. Paul pointed out two bottles of champagne and told us to shower and settle in with the wine. We had a few hours until everyone was expected, and Paul told us to take our time and come down in a few hours to begin serving the boys drinks.

I suggested to Sarah that we take a shower together to freshen up before we head down to look after the guys. We both stripped naked and headed into the shower. The shower was large with twin heads and Sarah, and I took our time, soaking up each other's bodies and having a laugh together. It helped us lighten the mood and made us feel more relaxed for what was about to come.

We dried ourselves and helped each other into our new outfits. We could hear voices coming from downstairs and assumed that most of the guys must have arrived by now. We looked each other up and down and gave each other one last kiss before we headed downstairs. As we made our way downstairs, the sound of our high heels against the timber stairs must have been quite loud as the large group of men all stopped their conversations and looked at us as we entered the large open kitchen and lounge.

Steven walked over to us both and greeted us with a big kiss on the lips. This was met with a large woo from the crowd. Steven took the opportunity to introduce us to the group. Steven initially referred to us as the entertainment before finally telling the other men our names. I scanned the room; their ages were varying, with the youngest looking early 40’s and the eldest looking at least 70. Steven slowly took us around and introduced us to the men, one by one. Turns out all but one of them was married and most had daughters around our age.

Steven showed us to the bar and handed us both a tray each. The fridge was well stocked with mostly beers. We grabbed a few each and placed them on our trays and began to work the room. The guys seemed friendly, I recognised more than a few of them. While the area we grew up in is not a small town by any means, I still knew a lot of the men in the room from one place or another.

Eventually, I made my way around to Paul and handed him a beer. Paul greeted me with a big kiss and cuddle and told me to put the tray down and grab myself a beer. I joined him on the couch and Paul told me how hot I looked and how glad he was that I agreed to be here. By this stage, I had been with Paul a few times but I had never seen him look at me the way he was. He grabbed me and began to kiss me passionately, and both our hands began to wander. 

We were interrupted when I felt another set of hands on my legs from the other side of my body. I broke my kiss with Paul to look over and see one of the guys had joined us in the lounge. It was Brett, I knew him as the local Butcher. He was one of the older guys in the group, at least 65 and larger build. Paul introduced him to me as the team goalkeeper. Brett complimented me and asked if it was okay if he joined us. I looked back over at Paul, for approval, not that I needed it but for some reason, I felt like I did. Paul gave me a reassuring nod and told me I should show Brett some of my talents.  

That was all the invitation I needed as I began to run Brett through his pants. I could feel he was hard already. I unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out, and began my work. I loved knowing that Paul was right there next to me whilst I was servicing another of his friends. Paul had become so much more than a lover for me over this journey, he was a guide and someone who I wanted to impress.

It didn’t take long for Brett to finish in my mouth, I got barely any warning as his average cock shot a load down my throat, I went to lift my head as I felt him cumming, but Paul pushed it straight back down, telling me to be a good girl and not make a mess on the couch. I made sure to swallow up every drop of Brett’s cum. I looked up at Brett who was smiling. He thanked me and told me he’d be back later to fuck me. I looked around the rest of the room and there was now a small crowd around me, at least six or even guys with their cocks out, appearing to wait their turn. But the biggest surprise was Sarah. She was bent over the kitchen bench with one of the guys who I didn’t recognise, fucking her rough and hard from behind, whilst the other half of the group watched on, waiting their turn.

I looked over at Paul and asked if he’d seen Sarah yet. Paul looked up in Sarah’s direction and smiled. You could see how proud he was of his little girl. There was no turning back now as before I knew it another teammate had taken Brett’s spot. It was the oldest in the group, he had to be at least seventy, but he was hung like a horse. Paul told me I should ride him, I bent over waving my ass in Paul’s face, and asked him to remove my panties whilst I gave John a preview, sucking his cock slowly. Paul removed my panties and gave me a big smack on my ass.

I climbed on top of John and moaned out in ecstasy as what must have been a 9-inch cock filled me up, inch by inch. I bounced up and down on John’s cock and loved it, he looked like he was too, he was squeezing my breasts so tight, it looked like it had been a while since John had the chance to play with my tits. I looked up from John to see another of the guys had moved around to the other side of the couch and had his cock out. I didn’t need any further encouragement and moved myself forward whilst still riding John’s cock and took this new unnamed man into my mouth.

I continued like this, with John fucking me and me now sucking this other guy like my life depended on it. I felt something at my ass, I had played with my ass but was yet to lose my anal virginity. The thought had crossed my mind that I might end up with a cock in my ass, but I was still very nervous. I paused sucking the cock and looked over my shoulder to see who it was. It was Nick, one of the younger guys in the team who was also a high school teacher. He had taught both Sarah and me maths in year 8. Paul was standing next to him and handed Nick some lube after squeezing some on my ass. Paul rubbed the lube in my ass and helped loosen me up.

Nick rubbed the lube all over his now hard 7-inch cock and slowly pressed it against my ass. I think he could tell I was nervous and scared as my mouth was wide open and I was staring at him. Paul came over and told me to relax. He kissed me on the lips and made me feel at ease. I was still on top of John, but Paul held me from the side and looked at me as Nick slowly slipped his cock inside my ass. It hurt like hell at first and I cried out, but he kept pushing it in slowly, inch by inch, and letting it sit in there before going in further.

I finally began to get used to Nick’s cock inside me and resumed my sucking duties. I was officially airtight, with three older married men now inside each of my holes. I never felt so full in all my life and was in a state of complete ecstasy, lost in the moment. I had forgotten who I was or where I was, in fact I felt like I wasn’t even alive, I was just an object being used for their pleasure, and I loved it.

One by one the guys I was currently servicing began to cum, starting with John who came deep inside my pussy as I rode him in the rhythm with Nick who was fucking my ass. Being on the bottom left John in an awkward position and meant all three had to stop. I lifted off his cock and watched as his cum leaked out of my now-soaked pussy. I looked over and could no longer see Sarah or her group of guys that were fucking her. Paul could see I was looking for my friend and told me she and the others had headed off to the main bedroom and told me we should join.

As I walked into the main bedroom, I saw the most beautiful sight. Sarah was now bent over and had another cock in her mouth, there was a group of guys all around her, encouraging her and waiting for their turn. Everyone was naked and you could see the shine of cum on her back. The bed was huge, it had to be larger than a king, so I took my position next to Sarah on the bed. She paused sucking the cock to look over at me and smile. Some of the guys who had already had a go at Sarah now turned their attention to me and I noticed John and Nick both swap sides to go ‘line up’ for their turn at Sarah.

Paul stayed with me and for the first time, I noticed Steven. Both men joined together and laughed. They were looking at the bed and you could sense how proud they were of what they had created.

I was already being fucked by two new men in the mouth and pussy before I had barely laid down. I won’t lie, I loved the attention all these men were giving me, and it only reiterated my love for older men. They were insatiable for us both, two eighteen-year-old girls servicing a room full of men 45+.

It didn’t take long before I was once again airtight with a cock in each of my holes, I wasn’t even paying attention to who was fucking what hole, all I knew was that I was in the moment, and I was loving every second of it. I noticed that there were two other men, patiently waiting their turn on either side of me, they were both naked and playing with their cocks. I decided to relieve them of their duty and grabbed each other in my hands. I was now individually taking care of 5 men, 5 hard cocks.

I continued to get filled with load after load of cum, there were no condoms in sight and each man filled a hole with purpose. I was now filled with cum, in my ass, my pussy and I had lost count of how many loads I had swallowed. There were also a few extra loads that had been sprayed across my tits and back by others.

Sarah and I continued to fuck the entire group for hours, it felt like we had both taken on every man in the group, with the guys swapping between us. It wasn’t long before the guys slowly left the room, no doubt to go and freshen up or recover. It was just Steven and Paul left. Sarah and I were now both laid on our backs completely exhausted. Between us, we had fucked and sucked at least fourteen cocks each.

I slowly rolled over towards Sarah and embraced her, our bodies covered in sweat and cum equally. We kissed and laughed, what a night we had together. I felt Paul come in from behind me to spoon me and watch as Steven took his place behind Sarah. Both guys seemed so happy and content, it was at this moment Sarah, and I realised that neither man had been participating so far. I rolled over and faced Paul and asked why he and Steven had not yet participated. Paul explained that they wanted to watch and also agreed on how hot it would be to get the chance to have their turn last with us.

Sarah got up and told Paul and I that she was going to take Steven to another room. It seemed as though those two had a real special connection. I was now alone with Paul in the main bedroom, naked, exhausted, and full of cum. Paul and I embraced and kissed passionately. Slowly Paul crept his way on top of me and before I knew it, he was inside me, fucking me. Our eyes never left each other’s, and we made out with such passion, it wasn’t like with any of the other guys. Paul didn’t see me as a sex object, there was a connection.

Paul fucked my already cum filled pussy and eventually added his load to the others already inside of me. Paul held me and we cuddled after he had cum inside me. He looked me deeply in the eyes and thanked me for coming. He knew it was a big deal for me to service his whole soccer team, but it made him so proud. Paul then said three words I never thought I would hear, “I love you.” I was completely shocked. I had never had a guy tell me they love me let alone a married man.

We sat there in silence before Paul eventually broke it, apologising. He explained that he had always tried to get his wife into swinging, but she always thought he was a creep. He loved the idea of sharing his girl and getting to fuck me after I had fucked all his mates sent him over the edge. He told me he would leave his wife for me if I would be with him….

Published 
Written by Daniishere
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments