Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How'd that happen 6

"further adventure of a traveler"

4
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words


I pulled my horse up up aside of the wagon, leaned over and said “Well, ladies, we're going to make it into Sante Fe in a couple of hours, but you both look a little trail worn. We should pull over by that stream there, rest the horses so they look perky, and maybe spruce up a little. I could use a wash and shave myself.”

“ Horse, that's one of the better suggestions you've made lately. I feel like I've been rode hard and put up wet,” Sandra retorted.

I kind'a snickered at the rode hard bit, but I don't think she saw that. I hoped.

We pulled off the trail aways to behind some brush. I unhitched the horses and let them drink a little while the ladies got down, shook out some kinks, and stretched a bit. I have to tell you, when those two stretched with their arms up and pushed out their chests, even looking a little grubby, it was a sight to behold.

I lit a fire and made some coffee while the women took some clothing and a couple small bags from the wagon and went upstream some distance to wash and put clean clothes on.

I wanted everything to look spic and span when we pulled into town so I checked the wagon to see if it looked okay and groomed the horses. Then I went down to the creek, washed, shaved and pulled out some fancy duds I'd been saving for the occasion. I took some time dressing so I'd look good, even waxed my mustache.

My companions still hadn't returned and I was getting a little concerned. I started up the path a ways, but they must have heard me coming and cried out “Horse, you just go back to the wagon and we'll be along in just a little while.”

Well, anybody that's been around women for long knows what that means, so I settled in for a cup of coffee and maybe a nap.

I did doze off for a while, but was woke up by someone kicking my boot.

“ Holy jumpin' Jehosaphat! Who are you and what did you do to my lady friends!” I yelled while jumping to my feet.

I knew they had bought some new clothes and such when we'd stopped in that little town a while back, but they must have brought some with them too, 'cause I know they didn't sell these sort of clothes there. I was used to seeing them in trail clothes and what they had on now I couldn't hardly believe.

Sandra would have made the queen look like a scullery maid. She had on a long royal blue gown that showed off her figure but still looked elegant and tasteful. Her long blond, shining hair was kind'a bunched up on top of her head and had what looked like pearls wound around it. She wasn't wearing boots anymore, but some type of blue leather slipper that matched her gown. I don't know what, if any, type of makeup she had on but the sunburn she had acquired the last couple weeks was gone. She looked...delicious.

Jasmine was a completely different person than what I'd become used to, too. Instead of the little hellcat vixen I'd been acquainted with she had become the shy, demure assistant to Sandra's rich widow that her part called for. Her hair was in a shorter, curly, I guess you call it a bob, that laid on her neck and shoulders. Her plain dress was a soft gray that couldn't disguise her charms but muted them some. She wore a pair of black shoes that looked a little heavy but just what suited her appearance.

They both not only looked their parts, their demeanor was just as accurate. Sandra looked at me like she expected me to kneel. Jasmine's look was more subdued but, although there was nothing in her expression, said I was something distasteful the cat had just dragged in after killing it.

“ My ass in a teacup, ladies, I am totally bamboozled by what I see before me! If I didn't know you were actresses I'd swear you were exactly the women you are going to pose as.”

Jasmine sneered “That's what actresses do, you dimbrain. We told you we were good, didn't you believe us? But you don't look like the roughneck we've been traveling with either. You look very much like a gentleman and we know that's not true. Even your clothing is reputable.”

Then Sandra spoke up. “Mr. Horse, if you would be so kind as to help us into our conveyance, we could proceed from this wilderness toward civilization” with a haughty look at me.

Knowing when I've been put in my place, for now, I hooked up the horses, put the ladies in their “conveyance” which was still only a wagon, and we proceeded to civilization.

We arrived in Sante Fe amidst lots of stares at a man on horseback leading a wagon with some more horses tied to the back and two strikingly attractive, imperious looking women sitting in it.

I led the wagon to the best hotel in Sante Fe and stopped at the entrance. The ladies sat there, looking straight ahead, until I tied my horse and went to help them down. By this time a young Mexican boy came out, down the steps and, without asking, started to carry the bags inside. I gave Sandra my arm and led her into the foyer.

Immediately the manager appeared, and fawning and bowing, asked the ladies what he could do for them. Seems he recognized quality when he saw it. Sandra told him to arrange a suite for her and her companion.

He bowed and scraped to the desk and asked “Would you like to register now or after you've rested, madam? I'll have your rooms prepared immediately, if you would step into the lounge meanwhile I'll have some refreshments brought.”

He then turned to me and asked “Will you be staying with us too, sir? I can have a room ready in an hour or so.” He'd classified me as a lower class pretty quickly, so I thought I'd throw one back at him.

“ No, thank you, my good man, I'll be staying at my hacienda while I'm in town, but what is your name?”

His eyebrows rose, I could see his estimation of me had risen, and replied, “My name is Emilio Garcia, and I am glad to meet you Senor.”

I put my hand on his shoulder and gently led him to the side “Emilio, I am sure I can put my trust in your discretion, can't I?”

“ Oh, most assuredly, senor” he acknowledged.

“ Good, Emilio, as I have to tell you about the ladies I accompanied here. Mrs. Whitaker's husband died after an unfortunate accident. They were very much in love and she was very distraught for some time. She decided she didn't want to live in their home any more and not even in the same city as it had too many memories there.”

“ Oh, how terrible for her.” he lamented.

“ Yes, it was, for she was very instrumental in her husband's businesses and they were together much of the time. When he died he left her a considerable fortune but she didn't have the heart to run it by herself, again because of the memories. She left them in capable hands to be sold off and when she heard that I was coming here on my own business asked if I would bring her to help her bury her sadness and memories. As a close friend of her husband I certainly said I would comply with her wishes.

“ How very considerate and kind of you, senor.” He was eating this fabrication the girls and I had cooked up with a spoon.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear

His opinion of me seemed to be floating higher, too.

I objected, “No, no, it's the least I could do. When we left we had three other men with us to guard the ladies and the money she could get together and brought with her. Unfortunately we were set upon by robbers and the three men were killed but not before they had killed all the ruffians. She has held up quite well, I think, on the rest of the journey, but now that she's safe she might let go some. So you can see why I would like you to see she is not unduly disturbed.”

“ I have heard of some banditos being killed on the trail, but no particulars.You can depend on me, senor. I will guard her privacy with my life.”

I was sure he'd do what he could about her privacy, but I'd bet a penny to a gold piece half of Sante Fe would know all about “Mrs. Whitaker” by tomorrow. It was just too good a story to keep secret.

I continued the fantasy “She will be looking for investments while she's here as she's a very astute lady in business but she won't be able to enter into any until the bulk of her money from her sold businesses arrives. She will probably be looking for a hacienda of her own when she's more settled, but 'til then it will be up to you and I to watch over her. I'll be in and out and around when I can, but I have other things I have to see to.”

That ought to do it. The sharpies and the true money people will be swarming around her like hungry hornets soon.

“ You can trust me,senor and I am honored by your confiding in me.”

“ I looked around and said “ I see the ladies have retired to their rooms. I'll just go up and see if they need anything more from me.”

I knocked on their door and a beautiful young Mexican girl answered it. After Jasmine came to the door they allowed me to enter. After a few minute the girl finished unpacking for them, hung their clothes and then left.

You could feel even the air seem to relax. All three of us sighed and sat down. Before I had come up I had slipped into the barroom and bought a small bottle of whiskey. When Jasmine saw it she jumped up and brought some glasses and we all had a snort.

I started to divulge my conversation with Emilio which brought a lot of giggles and chuckles and also some thirstiness, it seemed, for when I reached for the bottle it was empty. I had to repair down the back stairs to the bar and this time I bought two quarts of their finest.

I returned, refilled all glasses, and continued my recitation. Soon the giggles and chuckles progressed to guffaws and shrieks of laughter. The room we were in, the sitting room, was the middle of three rooms in the suite, so I wasn't worried about the boisterousness reaching any other ears. The door to the suite was of heavy timber and well fitted.

With the whiskey and the letdown from the tension of our arrival it soon became pretty raucous as the girls were up, dancing and twirling, a little unsteady, around the room while I was sprawled on one of the lounges.

Sandra came over to me, leaned down, gave me a kiss on the forehead and whispered “Horse, you are a gem and you really are a gentleman. You've taken care of us like nobody ever has. You've made our trip here an adventure I'll never forget and our arrival grander than we ever dreamed possible. If your idea works we'll all be better off than I could hope for and if it doesn't I'll still carry you in my heart forever.”

I blinked, speechless, staring up at Sandra. This was not the Sandra I was used to. I didn't know how to respond to this declaration.

But I tried, “Uh, Um, Sandra, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, but I'm really not ready to tie myself to anyone, at least not yet.”

With that she straightened up, glared at me, and exclaimed, “Why you big baboon, I'm not proposing marriage to you, I'm trying to tell you I want to fuck your lights out.” This was the Sandra I knew.

How she got that beautiful gown off so fast I couldn't figure out, but just then I didn't care. I also happily discovered she didn't have any undergarments on. She then proceeded to help get me in the same condition of lack of apparel. I did happen to notice Jasmine was quickly divesting herself of her garments, too. With such dual visual stimulation it didn't take long to get a rock hard stiffy. Especially with Sandra giving it some manual encouragement.

As I was already laying on this backless lounge she had no problem straddling me and slowly lowering herself on my rigid appendage and slowly raising and lowering herself giving my cock that wonderful sensation of delight. She gradually picked up the pace of her strokes until she was howling and shrieking as she usually did during amorous ecstasy. I had both of my hands busy kneading her breasts with their light coating of dew from our activities.

I was lying there trying to push my ass higher to try to gain more access to the pussy above me, when I detected from my half closed eyes something over my face. I just had time to fully open my eyes to see an appealing moist pussy lowering itself on my face. I welcomed it with my tongue, making it as stiff as possible and plunging it into her grotto of glee. Jasmine ground and rolled her pussy against my face, spreading her juices across my lips and soaking my mustache. I licked, kissed, sucked, and munched, spurred on by her moans and cries of bliss, and lightly bit her clit with my lips.

I could feel both of the damsels lean into an embrace and could hear their keening as they kissed and stroked one another. Suddenly, they both had a quaking orgasm, almost simultaneously.

Their juices had me pretty well drenched from hair to knees. They got off me and went into a tight clinch aside of the lounge and as I rose Sandra laid down. Jasmine immediately knelt and pushed her head between Sandra's thighs and started licking her juices and my precum that coated her loins.

I was still fully charged and seeing Jasmine's brazen butt and dripping pussy lips right in front of me, I plunged and plunged my dick into her as fast and as deep as I could until, finally, I came in a trembling, knee shaking explosion of man seed.

I wobbled over to a chair, sat, and enjoyed watching the girls finally complete their orgy, cuddle together on the lounge, and fall asleep, clutching each other.

When I had finally got my breath back and had quit shaking, I rose, quietly dressed, threw a blanket over the girls, and left. I didn't want to be seen leaving so late, I went down the back stairs and out the back door to the stable. Saddling my horse, I left for my house.

Tomorrow is another day and one which should turn out very...interesting.

I welcome comments and/or criticism. I would appreciate a vote

Published 
Written by oldrascal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments