Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How'd that happen 9

"Continuing with the plan"

5
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
When I awoke I discovered that Naomi must have silently slipped away sometime during the night.

Damn!

I guess I shouldn't be greedy, she is living here too, so that's a good thing, and I had plenty to do today anyway, what with moving the girls here from the hotel.

While I was dressing there was a knock on the door and I rushed over to open it. Maybe Naomi just left for a few minutes.

Damn again!

It's not her.

Instead there stood a tall, middle aged, gray haired lady with a long all black dress on. I assumed this was the housekeeper. She must have read my disappointed expression as she gave a little smile and said, ”Naomi is busy, will I do?”

I'm sure she read my face then, caused she laughed heartily and chortled, “If only you had a mirror right now. Never mind, the Marquessa would like you to have breakfast with her, if it's convenient.”

After assuring her I'd be right there I finished dressing and went searching for someone to tell me where I was supposed to be. It took almost ten minutes to find someone, another maid but not so cute, to steer me to a “morning room,” whatever that is. It turned out to be a smaller version of the glass room I'd seen before. I sure was glad I wasn't paying to heat this place.

Sadie was sitting at a small table and invited me to join her. We exchanged “good mornings” and almost immediately servants started putting food on the table. Platters of eggs, pancakes with syrup and honey, bacon, steak, toast, a pot of coffee and a big bowl of assorted, cut up fruit. I kept looking around to see who else was coming and how the hell were they all going to fit at this tiny table.

Sadie took a small plate of fruit, one piece of toast, and a cup of black coffee. I noticed she had a small glass of an amber liquid aside of her plate. I'd never seen juice that color but didn't want to comment.

“Well, dig in Sam, or we'll throw it out, aren't you hungry or are you shy?”

“Uh, no ma'am, I was just waiting, uh, never mind. Did you want to see me this morning about something?”

“Yes, Frederick has told about your plans for security, and I want to thank you. I've never considered security here, but after thinking about it, I realize I should have. Do whatever you think is best, but make it as inconspicuous as possible. Spend what you need.”

“That could be quite a bit of money, Sadie, It would help if I can bring some men inside the walls instead of watching from outside. I wouldn't need as many men.”

“Damn it boy, didn't I just say spend what you need! I've got more money than King Midas and more coming in every day and nowhere to spend it but my charities. There's a lot more rooms above the coach house and they can eat in the kitchen. Now, that's settled, just do it.”

“Okay, Sadie, I'll take care of it first thing, but I have to get going if I want to do everything.” I had a bit of a hard time getting up. I looked at the food left and figured Sadie must have eaten a lot when I wasn't looking. I sure couldn't have eaten all that, could I?

I stopped at Jack's place and told him to hire some trustworthy men and set it up. I also told him to look for some others, “Jack, we need some men who can act as waiters but can also shoot, if necessary.

Sadie's throwing a party and some of the crooked ones will be there. I don't think they'll try to steal the silver but they're not above a little knife work in a dark corner.”

“I know just the ones, they're fancy boys at some of the joints and not above a little knife work themselves. I got it covered, Sam.” he replied.

Then I went to the livery stable and rented a wagon, told them where to go, and went there myself.

As I entered I encountered the ever-present Emilio, “Good morning senor Ash, I am so very sorry to see Mrs Whitaker leaving, she is a lovely lady, and her companion, I believe her name is Jasmine”

The faker, he'd been sniffing around Jasmine like a pointer after quail. I'll bet he was sniffing her laundry. “Emilio, you have been the best protector of the ladies I could have asked for, I'm sure there will be a generous stipend for you when their bill is paid.”

He smiled broadly and replied, “It has been paid, and there was a very generous stipend, indeed. But I wanted to ask you if it would be possible for me to call upon the companion, Jasmine, after they are settled in the Marquessa's residence.”

“Alas, Emilio, it isn't up to me, it's up to the Marquessa and Miss Jasmine, but I will try to broach the subject and let you know.”

“Ahh, thank you, senor, and senor, you're first wagon has arrived and I will send up the porters immediately”

“Emilio, what do you mean my first wagon? I only hired one.”

“Oh, senor, that's not nearly large enough, two that size would maybe work”

It sounds like Sandy had really taken advantage of her free shopping spree, so I told Emilio to send someone for another wagon and went up to the suite.

By now the porters were straining with the numerous trunks, portmanteaus, chests, and bags. They must have denuded every store in town. Finally, after hours of, “Watch out with that, it's fragile, No, not that one, this one, Put this on top it'll be crushed otherwise”, packing the wagons, unpacking the wagons, packing them again, and various variations of the above, we were ready to leave.

Sadie's carriage had arrived to carry the girls to their new home when Emilio came out to say goodbye with a hangdog expression. Jasmine said, “Wait a minute” got down and her and Emilio stepped around the corner for maybe five minutes. When they emerged both were a little rumpled and Emilio had a huge grin on his face.

I snarled, “Can we finally leave, it's gonna get dark soon.”

Sandy answered, “Oh, be quiet Sam, it's not even the middle of the afternoon.”

“Yeah, but we have to unpack all this baggage too.” I bemoaned.

Fortunately, when we reached Sadie's little shack, Frederick had hired a couple men, and with the men Jack had sent, it didn't take long to get everything inside where the maids unpacked and hung it all in their rooms.

It was now dinner time and myself, Jack, the girls, and Sadie sat down in yet another immense room at a huge table. With all five of us gathered at one end of the table, you could have had a small rodeo on the rest of it.

I hadn't had lunch 'cause I was still digesting breakfast, so I was feeling a little peckish, and then the platters of food started appearing. I saw three types of meat, must have been six or more vegetables, breads, spreads, condiments, and I don't know what all. I didn't want to repeat my morning performance and appear to be a glutton, so I only ate about half again as much as usual.

Sadie must have been watching me and said, “It won't go to waste ,Sam, if you don't eat it all, like breakfast. The servants eat it, it's still on the platters and there's nothing wrong with it. It's better than what they'd normally eat. I try not to waste anything,”

After I quit blushing, I thought I would be alright, and then the desserts arrived. Pies, cakes, tarts, puddings, more, just kept coming. Because I was already stuffed I could only handle a couple pieces of cake and maybe a half a pie and a little coffee, and maybe some brandy afterwards.

Jasmine leaned back in her chair and asked, “Sadie, if I'm being too nosy, tell me, but why are you getting involved in all this? I can see you wanted to help your friend Jack, but you're jumping into this with both feet. Lord knows, you don't need the money, so would you tell me?

“Jasmine, honey, pour me a little more whiskey, please. My throats a little dry. I'll be glad to tell you. I was born and raised back East. My daddy wasn't wealthy, but he was doing okay in his little business. He lost some money to a shady banker, it wasn't much, but it made him mad. He also didn't believe that women shouldn't be allowed in men's businesses, so he sent me to school to learn accounting. There weren't many schools that would teach a girl and after I learned what I could he hired a retired bank teller to teach me more.”

“Ahem, cough, I'm a little dry again, pour just a little more, please.”

“Where was I, oh yes, well, I had a head for figures and did my dad's books. He bragged about how much money I saved him and pretty soon some of his friends asked me to do theirs. I'd learned from the old bank teller some of the little angles banks used to up their profits and how to get around them. The word got around and I had a nice little consulting business going and then a big company heard about me and hired me for consulting secretly. They didn't want anyone to find out that a girl was saving them money.

Sandy marveled, “Sadie, you must have been doing great behind the scenes.”

“You have to remember, they weren't going to pay a good girl accountant near as much as a bad male one, but yes, I was doing alright. A little touch more, please. Then Marquise Montemayor came to town on business. Being from the West he didn't know how things were done there. He was used to handshake deals among honorable men. He was getting shafted up and down. He knew it, but didn't know what to do about it. Then, I don't know how, he heard about me.”

Jasmine was bouncing up and down on her chair and almost squealing, “Oh, my God, Sadie, what happened then?” I have to admit, I was on the edge of mine.

“He came one afternoon to my little office room in the back of my dad's business and laid out what had been happening. It took over a month to figure it all out. We were together almost every day and we fell in love. He hired a law firm and with my figures showed them how he'd been cheated. He didn't get it all back at first but when he started criminal proceedings they were quick to shell out. Then we went to the bishop and were married”

Sandra was almost in tears and sobbed, “That's one of the most beautiful stories I've ever heard, It's like a fairy tale.”

“Fairy tale, my ass.” Sadie shouted.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

“When we came here to Sante Fe it sure wasn't. They all thought he was nuts and his little bride must have been a whore that seduced him and hypnotized him somehow. They couldn't ignore him because of his prominence and title but they didn't have to recognize his wife. Some of his friends stood by him but none of their wives would, and most still don't except when their husbands force them to, like this party. Hand me the bottle, please, Jas.”

“So that's why you're in this?” Jack asked, “You're trying to get back at all those old biddies that cut you off at the knees?”

“No, Jack, not at all, that wouldn't accomplish anything. For years I've been trying to change the whole atmosphere and I'm seeing some success, but it's slow. You've been in the poor districts, the peons have been treated like cattle, and if one did rise above it, they followed the attitudes of the others. But now you are seeing some changes, health workers, milk for babies, that sort of thing. It's what I spend a lot of money on, but if the rich don't realize that their wealth isn't their God given right and will always be there, it won't change much. That's why.”

If I didn't change the subject, with her tippling, pretty soon Sadie would be a puddle on the floor, and we would have done nothing on our plan.

After a quiet belch I announced, “It's time for a strategy session, ladies and gent, let me lay it out as I see it and then you can all suggest improvements, if any.”

Sandra spoke up, “Horace, you big ass, I saw you make plans all the way down the trail, and if Jas and I hadn't been along you'd probably still trying to get away from those blacksmith brothers. Improvements, huh.”

“Damn it, Sandy, don't call me Horace, it's Sam, remember? If I remember correctly, I pulled your pretty little butts out of a few jams, too. Now listen up, we have to get this straight.” Sandy pouted a little, but didn't say anything more.

“Now Sadie's party is going to be in a week or so and we've got to figure out who and what we're going for. First, money. Were any of your callers bankers, Sandy?” With her nod I asked, “Were any the horny type that would give a loan to a poor pretty widow 'til her money gets here?”

Jas spoke up, “A couple of them were panting like a dog and drooling so I'd say absolutely.” The fact that Sandy practically exuded sex probably helped.

Okay, good, Sadie, you and the girls have gone over all the names and their deals and picked some good ones, right?

“Yes, Sam, there's about a half dozen that have legitimate deals that will pay off big but need money bad now. There's another bunch that would be extremely profitable but are shady and the top people in these are not nice people, if they're even human, and they'll all want to be at the party, even if they have to crash it.”

I said, “ Every thing seems to be coming together. The four of you will be going over everything to figure who fits where. Remember,we'll be going after options only.”

I continued, “I have to take care of a little problem. Pablo got word to me that someones shooting out the windows in my house. He thinks he winged one and that quieted it down some but they're trying to get my attention for some reason. I'm sure it's not about our little scheme but probably mine and Tom's deal on the mining equipment. I can't be much help here anyway, but I'll be gone during the day for a while. Jack, you scout around and see if you can find out anything.

We discussed things for a few more hours when I noticed Sadie trying to stifle a yawn. With the continuous little sips she'd been taking I was surprised she was still vertical, so I called a halt to the meeting,”It's late, let's get some rest and go about our chores tomorrow.”

I went outside and checked the perimeter to make sure our guards were doing their jobs and then stumbled to my room. I had hardly closed the door and lit a lamp, when there was a quiet knock on it.

When I opened it, there stood Naomi, but she wasn't alone. There was another very pretty girl in the ubiquitous maid's uniform. I wondered if Naomi had brought a chaperon or accomplice. I knew I wasn't able to find out in the hall and invited them in.

I studied the new girl. She was considerably taller than Naomi, but had a comparable figure, with shining, long, very black hair and and startling, vivid blue eyes. She carried an armful of towels and such. Naomi introduced her as Mariellisa. “Do you mind if I just call you Lisa?” I asked. She gave me a brilliant smile and nodded her acquiescence.

“What can I do for you two this evening?”I asked.

Naomi said,“It's what we can do for you, senor Sam, we have come to turn down your bed and give you some fresh towels,” and after a moment, “And whatever else you may require.” The last was delivered with a sideways glance and a slight simper.

Then Lisa bent over and whispered in Naomi's ear. I couldn't make it out but thought I heard bet. Naomi blushed slightly and said “Ah, Senor Sam, I have a small wager with Lisa,and I would like to ask you for a favor, por favor.” After a hesitation she continued in a little louder voice, “Would you show her your cock? She doesn't believe me.”

Although surprised, I was up to the occasion. “I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours.” That was all it took to initiate a flurry of flying garments, not to mention towels. I had already experienced some thickening in my drawers when the girls had entered and now it blossomed into a full fledged hard on.

As we stood there in our nakedness, Lisa looked down at my erection, and with widened eyes whispered, “Holy Toledo, I guess you're not the liar I thought, Naomi, that's incredible. May I touch it, Senor Sam?”

I flexed it a few times that made it jump a little and proudly said, “Why, you just make yourself at home, girl.” and she tentatively reached out and embraced it with a tender touch which shortly turned into an eager grasp and then into a stroking action. Naomi wasn't far behind as she knelt and fondled my balls, and then raised them and looked under them. I didn't know if she was looking to see if I was hiding treasure or what. Very curious girl.

Lisa knelt ,too. They looked at one another and coming to some silent agreement, they both started licking up and then down their respective side on my dick, ending with a open mouthed kiss when they reached the end. I right away figured out that these two were not just casual acquaintances. I'm very observant at times. It's that old eagle eye of mine.

They continued that activity, lick and kiss, lick and kiss, for a while and then switched to one of them taking what they could in their mouth while the other sucked on my balls. I found that as an improvement on their previous exercise, not that I was complaining about either one. Fortunately the headboard of the bed was close and I could support myself with it, as my legs wouldn't do it alone.

I valiantly kept from collapsing completely when I did cum explosively in one of their mouths, I couldn't tell which one as my vision sort of got fuzzy as I pumped and pumped what seemed like buckets of cum. It didn't make any difference which one I had favored as they shared and swapped it in a series of very hot, sloppy kisses.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to contribute to the bacchanalia for a while until my knees quit trembling, but I was enjoying the performance in front of me anyway. When the girls turned their attention from me to each other I came to confirmation of my earlier observation, that they weren't strangers to one another. They were caressing, kissing, licking, and sucking tits, pussys, mouths, and other assorted parts with a vigor that was starting to invigorate me ,too.

When they went into a long, exuberant session of synchronous pussy licking and slurping I felt myself recovering completely. Now how do I interject myself into the fun and games without losing an important part of my anatomy? If their capacity for committing to a pastime turned into anger toward me for interrupting them I wouldn't like my chances of surviving whole.

I finally picked both up at the same time, still in their enthusiastic tryst, and threw them on the bed, where they smiled up at me and Naomi said, “Oh, Hi Sam, why don't you join us?

Well, that was easier than I thought as I slid between them on the bed and joined them in their continuous orgy of trying to make someone else cum. I think I did pretty good without losing it myself. I think I got each of them off at least twice with some lively pussy eating .

I was trying to keep myself from cumming so as to build up to a grand finale. I got to the point that I couldn't wait any longer and laid on my back while Lisa lowered herself on my rigid digit, slowly at first to stretch herself out and then faster and deeper, while giving constant comments. She babbled, “Sam, I love the way your cock feels,” “Naomi, please suck my nipples,” “Oh, don't pull back, go forward,” “Flick my clit harder, Sam.” and it was really turning me on. I love a talker.

Naomi was doing whatever she could think of to Lisa to get her off, rubbing her tits against Lisa's and using her mouth and hands all over her, even lightly biting her clit and sucking on it.

When Naomi climbed on my face and ground her pussy on my lips I finally came, big time and shot into Lisa as she also came for the umpteenth time tonight. This seemed to be enough activity for the girls, at least for now, as they laid back against the cum soaked sheets.

I tried to not doze off, but I did for a few moments, but awoke when the girls insisted on changing the sheets. I guess I was out longer than I thought. They had washed up and were dressed, so while they remade the bed I went into the washroom and cleaned up. When I came out they had already left. I had mixed emotions, I was missing their company, but also relief. I wasn't at all sure I could do anything but go to bed. Alone

Published 
Written by oldrascal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments