Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inseminating Katie Price

"A group of sexually intimate couples assist a young wife to conceive in the most pleasurable way"

54
4 Comments 4
15.9k Views 15.9k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Prologue

I remember the afternoon when Katie and John moved in as if it were yesterday. It was one of those mournful autumn days so common in our northern English city when the removal van drew up opposite our house, closely followed by the car containing our new neighbours.

Susie was first to speak, "Do you remember the day we moved in? It was ages before we got to know anybody. Anyway, it's a miserable day, so I'm going over to invite them in for a cup of tea while their furniture is unloaded."

Over the next few weeks, Susie and Katie quickly settled into the routine of meeting every afternoon for a natter over tea and cakes before our children came home from school. Their friendship soon blossomed and, despite the 10-year difference in their ages, the two women were soon confiding their most intimate secrets.

"Do you know?" Susie said one day a few weeks later. "Katie and John decided to start a family as soon as possible after getting married but after nearly 3 years they have just about given up hope. They have decided to have some fertility tests but I'm sure everything will turn out okay."

Several weeks passed before Susie brought the subject up again. "Katie and John are absolutely shattered," she confided. "The tests show that John produces almost no viable sperm and is unlikely ever to become a father. It's a terrible blow and has severely affected their love life. They have thought about IVF treatment with donor sperm but you know it could even threaten their marriage."

In the latter years of our marriage, we had developed a liberal attitude to sex and joined a select group of swingers which had enriched our lives enormously. It was with this in mind that Susie had a bright idea that might help our new friends, although the subject would need to be handled with the utmost tact and diplomacy.

"Don't you think that if we took Katie and John to one of our sessions it might buck up their sex life, and also give them the possibility of having a baby by natural means? It would be nicer and much more fun than resorting to the indignity of artificial conception with sperm from an unknown source."

"It might be just the job," I replied. "I remember the problems with our sex life that we had when Peter came along so quickly after Lizzy."

"Yes," replied Susie, "I was so busy with the new baby, as well as a demanding infant, I temporarily lost all interest in sex. I thought it would be better for you to find satisfaction in the arms of someone I knew and trusted, rather than have a hole-in-the-corner affair."

Up to that point, we had politely declined all invitations to join our friends little group, but without telling me, Susie approached one of her friends and, after telling her the situation, suggested that she might like to take me along to one of their next dinner parties and to put it bluntly, seduce me.

“When you fixed me up with Elizabeth,” I said, “it probably saved our marriage, and when you eventually joined, our married sex life was so much more exciting, like being newlyweds again."

Susie mentioned her idea to Katie the very next day. At first, she was shocked. "Isn't it a bit gross," she said, "watching your husband having sex with another woman? And don't you get jealous?"

"Not at all," Susie replied. "It is very arousing getting naked with another couple and watching Will thrusting his cock into a wet pussy makes me so horny I could come on the spot.”

"Anyway, don't forget I am riding a different cock too and watching your man cumming in a girlfriend’s hot cunt is so exciting. When we get home we have an even more exciting lovemaking session sharing the intimate details of what it felt like fucking a different partner. Before we started swinging, our sex life had become rather stale so, far from threatening our relationship, our marriage has become stronger.

"Tell you what," she continued, "why don't I show you a video of one of our sessions with Marty and Jill? They are a couple about your age and Marty has the loveliest cock. It will give you an idea of how much fun we have."

With that, she got up and put a video in the player of a session I had recorded a couple of weeks earlier. "You should have seen Katie's face," she told me later, "she started to look really excited at the bit where Jill and I were enjoying a sixty-nine and you and Marty put your cocks in our fannies. She had a glazed look on her face, and I noticed she had slipped her hand under her skirt and was obviously playing with herself. I thought, 'in for a penny, in for a pound', and offered to take care of her pussy, while she continued to enjoy the hot action. At first, she protested that she had never had sex with a woman, but with a little cajoling on my part, she soon acquiesced and let me hitch her skirt up around her waist and pull her panties down. She has a very pretty little pussy and I know that you will really enjoy licking her before you slip your cock into her hot cunt."

That got me rather excited and it wasn't long before we were rolling around on the rug in front of the fire enjoying a little hot action of our own.

Later on, when we were in bed, Susie continued her story. "After I had made Katie come I suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom where I introduced her to the pleasures of sapphic love. She soon got the hang of pussy eating and we both had a couple of very nice orgasms before I had to get dressed to fetch the children from school."

A couple of days later, Susie told me that she and Katie had talked further about her suggestion. "Katie said that she was getting desperate and also rather frustrated. John was so unresponsive when she tried to interest him in sex,  she was willing to try anything to put the spark back into their relationship."

She pondered for a while, and then suggested, "Why don't we invite them round for dinner next Friday evening. We can pack the kids off to Mum's and then we can make a night of it. I'll invite Marty and Jill as well; Katie was definitely interested in Marty's ten-inch cock and I can't see John resisting Jill's 36DD boobs for very long, although I am hoping for a little action with him of my own."

"I had better give some thought to preparing the room," I replied. "We need to create the right sort of ambience, so I will buy some scented candles to create a seductive atmosphere. I will make sure there is a good supply of condoms in case they are unhappy about bareback sex for their first experience of swinging, although I am not sure any will be big enough for Marty's monster of a cock."

"Yes, and I will advise Katie on what to wear," Susie added. "Something sexy but not too revealing to start with, and with some naughty lingerie underneath. Perhaps I should take her shopping at the new Victoria's Secret store in the mall. We could even have matching sets of bra and panties, something to get you men excited. I will suggest slacks and a nice dress shirt for John, and briefs — so much more revealing than boxers."

Act I

Friday night dawned and once everyone had arrived and introductions had been made, we ushered our guests into the dining room where I took orders for pre-dinner drinks. On these occasions, we had found that too much alcohol, whilst liberating people's libidos, tended to have an adverse effect on performance, so I always avoided serving anything strong — sherry or martini for starters and a glass of light wine with the meal itself, and Susie would prepare something light and easily digestible. There is nothing worse than feeling bloated when sex is on the menu.

Marty was his usual charming self and greeted both Katie and John in his best southern drawl, only slightly exaggerated for the occasion. "Nice to meet y'all," he said, firmly shaking John's hand and lightly kissing Katie's fingers. "I am surely looking forward to getting to know you more intimately, Susie has told me so much about you that I know we are going to have a very naughty evening."

Once we had finished our coffee and mints it was time to adjourn to the sitting room. I had lit the candles just before the meal and once everyone was comfortably seated, I turned the lights down low and put on a CD of suitably seductive music.

After a few minutes of small talk, Susie decided it was time to get things going and, turning to John, asked him if he would like to dance. Following her lead, I took Jill by the hand and led her to the centre of the room, leaving Marty sitting next to Katie on the sofa where they seemed content to just sit and watch.

The relaxed and congenial atmosphere soon began to have its effect on everybody. Looking over at Susie and John I saw that they were kissing passionately and John had his hands inside the waistband of Susie's skirt, firmly clutching her cheeks as they danced, grinding and thrusting against each other in obvious arousal.

Marty had also been busy and was nibbling and sucking Katie's left ear, his right hand caressing her right breast through the silky material of her dress. He had pulled the hem of her dress up just enough to give him easy access to her pussy, which he was stroking with his thumb through the material of her black lacy panties, his left hand resting on her naked thigh. For her part, Katie was leaning back in a state of pleasant arousal, her eyes closed and a smile of anticipation on her lips.

Jill and I had progressed a little further than the others. Jill had whispered to me over dinner that she was feeling particularly horny that evening at the thought of watching Marty impale Katie on his monster of a cock. She had wasted no time in stripping off her dress and bra and was rubbing her body lasciviously against mine. I removed my shirt, whilst she undid the belt of my trousers and wrapped one hand around my rapidly hardening cock.

Pulling me over to one of the settees, she murmured to me, "Why don't you lie behind me and fuck me very slowly so that we can watch Marty and Katie," and wriggled out of her panties. Taking off my clothes, I lay down on my side, and very soon I was balls deep in Jill's hot little love box. We moved against each other very slowly, just enough to maintain our level of excitement but not sufficient to distract us from the hot scene that was beginning to be played out in front of us.

Susie had had much the same idea and was very happily riding John reverse cowgirl style on one of the easy chairs with a clear view of Katie and Marty, who were quite definitely the main act for the evening. The atmosphere was electric with erotic anticipation and Marty was intent on playing to the gallery for a while before emptying his balls deep in Katie's cunt, stretching her beyond anything she had ever experienced.

The performance began when Marty got up from beside Katie and in one swift movement dropped his trousers to the floor. He had gone commando and we watched Katie's eyes open wide in amazement at the huge cock which was waving about just a few inches from her mouth. Quite obviously she had never seen anything so big before and her mouth was a perfect O of surprise.

Marty could be clearly heard to say, "Welcome to ten inches of prime American beefsteak. So much better than your puny English specimens. This beast will reach parts you didn't know you had. Once you have ridden it nothing else will satisfy you, and you will want it inside you time and time again. Go on, why don't you get better acquainted with your new best friend before I possess your pussy for the first time and send you screaming into orbit?" It should be noted that Marty didn’t really take himself seriously but liked to play the part of the brash American.

As if mesmerised by the monster snake swaying in front of her eyes, Katie reached out a tentative hand to cup Marty's equally impressive balls, hanging at least three inches below the base of his cock. Taking the head between the fingers of the other hand, she delicately licked the small bead of clear precum that had formed on the tip before taking just the glans into her mouth, only just able to accommodate its girth. Once she was used to the size, she started to slide the first couple of inches in and out of her mouth while making appropriate noises of appreciation, but after only a few minutes, she let it fall from her mouth, stood up and tore off her clothes in a frenzy of lust.

"O God, I can't stand it any longer, I must have that thing in me now," she shouted. "Fuck me hard? Please fuck me, now!" And, lying back on the settee, she parted her swollen inner pussy lips to reveal the entrance to her vagina, which was wide open and pulsing with her desperate desire.

Marty needed no further invitation, and placing the head of his snake at the entrance to Katie's cunt, proceeded to thrust it into her, slowly and steadily until all ten inches were swallowed up and his balls were slapping against the cheeks of her arse. As more and more of his shaft disappeared inside her, Katie's eyes grew wider and wider, and when at last she was filled and stretched beyond any limits she had previously thought possible, she gasped, before uttering a sigh of deep satisfaction. This was so much more exciting and fulfilling than she had imagined possible.

Marty and Katie then started to fuck, thrusting hard against each other in harmony. Each time Marty was fully impaled, Katie would wriggle her pussy around the base of his shaft as if to draw him even further in. As we watched in fascination, our own arousal growing by the second, the pair increased their tempo until the smooth action of Marty's thrusts was just a blur. He was groaning and grunting with pleasurable exertion, whilst Katie was squealing as if in extremis. After a few minutes, we could see that both were close to their climax. Marty threw back his head and arched his back, and as his balls contracted into their sac, we could see the muscles at the base of his cock pulsing as he spurted copious quantities of his fertile seed deep into Katie's cunt, bathing her cervix in cum.

Katie just screamed and convulsed as wave after wave of muscular contractions swept through her body, outward expressions of the exquisite sensations ravaging her. Her face and chest were flushed deep red, and her nipples stuck out almost an inch from her breasts. Time seemed to stand still for a few moments, but then it was all over and she fell back against the cushions in a state of semi-consciousness.

At that point, I stopped looking and started to fuck Jill until we came in a mutual orgasm of extraordinary sweetness, overexcited as we were by the raw eroticism of what we had witnessed. Looking across at Susie and John, they too had climaxed and a mixture of John's cum and Susie's juices was trickling down onto his thigh as his cock shrank and slipped out of her hole.

When John could speak, all he could say was, "O my God, that was so hot, watching Katie getting reamed by that monster. I hope she will still want my six inches after that because all I want to do now is take her home and fuck her senseless."

Not much later the party broke up. Everyone agreed it had been a most satisfactory occasion and that we ought to have a replay as soon as possible. Katie didn't say anything but just looked at Marty with a dreamy expression in her eyes. I thought to myself that she was going to feel a compulsion to sample his cock as often as she could, which was a little disappointing since I would have liked to have had a go at her love box myself, but I needn't have worried since that opportunity came round sooner than I thought…

Act II

When I got home on the Wednesday following the dinner party, I found a note from Susie pinned to the inner front door.

"Could you pick up the kids?" it read. "They are round at Mary's. There are pizzas in the fridge, just pop them in the microwave. I am over at Katie's having fun! Marty rang at lunchtime to say he was free this afternoon and would Katie and I like to play. I jumped at the offer, of course, you know how much I like to suck and ride his cock. I will tell you when I get home."

Susie came home a couple of hours later, still rather flushed but with a look of happy satisfaction on her face. I looked at her questioningly but she just smiled.

"Wait until we are in bed and I will tell you everything, and then you can fuck me silly," she said. "It is well worth waiting for and I came at least three times. When I left, Katie was still lying there half asleep with a dreamy look on her face."

I had to be content with that, although my cock was beginning to stir in anticipation of hearing the torrid details of their afternoon's activities.

Several hours later when we were naked and cuddling up to each other in bed, Susie kissed me hard and then started to tell her tale. She was right, it was well worth waiting for and within a few minutes, my cock was hard and throbbing with arousal.

"After Marty's phone call," she said, "I rang Katie with the good news. I told her to put on her sexiest undies and I would be round in a few minutes. I put on my quarter-cup basque, black stockings, the skimpiest pair of black lace panties and four-inch stilettos, and just slipped on a silk robe to cross the road — it was exciting to be outside in little else than my sexy underwear and I was getting wet between my legs even before I rang Katie's doorbell."

She stopped for a minute to give my cock some attention, and then continued, "Katie and I went into the living room whilst we waited for Marty. We started kissing and cuddling and we were both very aroused by the time we heard Marty's car draw up in the drive. Katie jumped up when she heard the car door slam and rushed to open the front door to let Marty in. My god, she was keen on that monster of a cock."

"Marty suggested that we adjourn to the bedroom straight away. As soon as we were upstairs, he stripped off his clothes and sat down on a chair and told us to get on the bed and continue with our lovemaking whilst he watched, the kinky devil. Katie began by sucking my nipples before slipping her hand into my panties to play with my dripping pussy. She put two fingers into my cunt and rubbed my clit with her thumb, and I was soon well on the way to my first orgasm. It was heavenly and so exciting knowing that Marty was watching and stroking his meat whilst we played."

"After I had come, literally squirming with pleasure, Marty told us to take off our panties and to kneel side by side on the bed with our bums in the air. He came and stood behind us and licked both our pussies for a few minutes, moving from one to the other and then back again. When we were both wide open and ready for his cock, he stroked the head along the length of our slits until he was well lubricated and then he sank his throbbing shaft into Katie's hole. Whilst we kissed passionately, he started to fuck her with long slow thrusts, his balls slapping against her each time she was fully impaled on the entire ten inches."

By now I was ready to plunge my cock into Susie's well fucked cunt, but she squeezed me hard just behind the glans to slow me down a bit.

"Not yet, buster, you can fuck me when I've finished but not before," she said, laughing, before going on. "After he had fucked Katie for several minutes until she was moaning and squealing with pleasure, he pulled out and plunged deep into my hot wet hole. God, there is nothing quite like a beautiful ten-inch cock ravaging your cunt, and I was coming again in no time at all, almost out of my mind in ecstasy."

She sighed at the memory of the acute pleasure of her ravishment and took my hand and placed it on her pussy so that I could feel her arousal.

"Marty then said he was ready to come," she continued, "and that he wanted to fill Katie's cunt with his hot seed. I just collapsed on the bed and he resumed fucking her, his thrusts getting faster and faster until she was shouting out in excitement. Darling, it was so amazing watching his cock sliding in and out with her pussy lips clinging to his shaft each time he pulled out. After a few thrusts, I could tell he was ready to come; his head was thrown back and he was groaning at the wonderful feeling of his cock inside her hot hole. And then, with a great shout he started to fill her with his cum, his balls contracting and his hips jerking as he pumped stream after stream of his seed deep into her love tunnel. Katie screamed as paroxysms of pleasure tore her apart in an intense orgasm."

"Wow, that is so hot," I said, "I wish I could have been there to watch; the thought of Katie impaled on Marty's monster of a clock blows my mind. But go on, what happened next?"

"We were all exhausted by then," Susie murmured dreamily, "so we just cuddled up together on the bed for quite a long time whilst we got our second wind for our next round of fucking. I wish you could have seen us, three bodies entwined in post-orgasmic bliss. When we were fully recovered, Katie and I stripped off the rest of our clothes and then we got into a sixty-nine position with Katie on top and started to lick each other's pussies. Marty had come so much that it was dripping out of her cunt and I just lapped it up — it was so delicious."

"Marty knelt on the bed behind Katie and offered his cock for me to suck until he was hard enough to penetrate her again. When he was ready I guided him back into her honey pot, and while he fucked her I alternated between sucking his balls and licking her hard little clit, whilst Katie licked and sucked me until a warm glow was spreading throughout my body. We soon had a lovely rhythm going which became ever more frenzied as our mutual excitement mounted until we all came again in an orgy of sensual pleasure. We were so intent on our fucking that we didn't hear the front door but as I writhed in the acme of ecstasy I noticed that John had come into the room attracted by our exuberant cries and moans. He was sitting in the chair wanking his cock for all he was worth and his climax came soon after ours, his cum spurting all over his chest and tummy."

"After that, we were all spent and once our euphoria had subsided, we got up, went into the shower and gently washed each other's bodies. Once we were dressed, Marty left and, after sharing a cup of tea with John and Katie, I came home. They are probably in bed again now, fucking each other's brains out. John's libido has certainly been restored as a result of our little plan; it just remains for Katie to get pregnant."

"Enough talking," I said, "my cock needs some attention now, just in case you had forgotten your priorities, so just get down there and put your mouth to a different use. After that, if you are really good, I'll give your cunt a good workout to remind you who is the number one cock around here, Marty be damned."

Later, as we lay cuddled together, Susie murmured in my ear, "My poor dear, I hadn't forgotten that you haven't had your turn with Katie yet. John is away this weekend and I have invited Katie round to spend Saturday night with us. The kids are spending the weekend at Mum's so we can have some fun without interruption. Now go to sleep and dream of the delights to come, and don't forget to stock up on your Cialis, you're going to need it to satisfy both of us!"

Act III

After what seemed like an age, the weekend arrived; the kids were packed off to their grandmother's, and I could concentrate on my long-anticipated tryst with Katie's sweet little pussy. I have to admit that such was my mounting excitement at the thought of the pleasures to come, I had been unable to resist the temptation to masturbate at least half a dozen times in the interim as I dreamed of plundering her hot little hole and filling her full of my seed.

Susie had planned the evening with her usual imagination, but wouldn't tell me what she had in mind, which only increased my arousal. Katie rang the doorbell at about 8 pm and as soon as she was inside the house, Susie greeted her with a hot and passionate kiss before announcing that to get us in the mood for the fun later on it would be nice if we ate dressed only in our underwear.

"It will get Will nice and hard," she giggled, "ready for our two voracious pussies," and she immediately stripped down to reveal a brand new set of semi-transparent lacy black bra and panties and matching hold up stockings.

Katie was not far behind, but in contrast, she was wearing a white bra, panties, suspender belts and stockings. It crossed my mind that Susie must have told her about my fetish for fucking a woman wearing only suspenders and stockings. I began to get a nice warm sensation in my loins in anticipation of her hot cunt wrapped around my cock, and her gorgeous boobs bouncing up and down as she rode me to a sweet climax.

Katie was the first to speak. "Come on Will, don't leave us in suspense, get your trousers and shirt off so we can see what you're hiding in there."

"Yes, come on, darling," said Susie. "Why should you have all the fun?"

“Boy,” I thought as I removed my shirt and trousers, my semi-erect cock barely contained by my briefs, “how this girl has changed from the prim young woman of a couple of weeks earlier; she is becoming as randy as Susie — what a transformation.”

I didn't take much notice of the food, distracted by the sight of the two scantily clad lovelies sitting opposite me, and when they leaned forward to get something from the table I could see a lot more than just their cleavage. There was a lot of touching and kissing, and at one stage I felt a stocking-clad foot stroking my cock. As she was serving coffee, Susie slipped her hand inside Katie's bra for a good feel, which made my cock grow even harder.

When we had finished our coffee, Susie took charge. "Leave everything as it is. We can clear up in the morning; it's time to go upstairs now and have some fun." Turning to me, she continued, "I hope you took your tablet earlier because Katie and I are both so horny we are going to need lots of cock action before the night is out."

Katie giggled, and added, "Mmmm yes, I am dying to ride that magnificent piece of meat making such a bulge in your briefs. Susie has told me what an artist you are with your tool, so I am expecting something memorable. My vagina is already getting very wet at the thought of you fucking me and filling me with your cum and you never know, tonight might be the night when we make a baby."

As soon as we were in the bedroom Susie put her arms around me and gave me a long sloppy open-mouthed kiss, thrusting her tongue greedily into my mouth and thrusting her pussy hard against my erect cock. Coming out of the clinch, she whispered in my ear, "I am in charge now, so be a good boy and just do what I tell you to do. First, you can get those briefs off so we can see your lovely organ, and then sit there," indicating a chair facing the foot of the bed.

When I was seated, my cock standing proud and upright in all its eight-inch glory and twitching in time with my pulse, she picked up four pieces of silken rope from the dresser, gave two to Katie and between them they bound me to the chair by the wrists and the ankles. "We are going to give you a very hot show now to get you even more excited, and to make sure that Katie is so well lubricated that she is ready for really deep penetration so that you come right into her womb."

Brili_G
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brili_G

Standing in front of me these two hot women went into an embrace, grinding their pussies and breasts against each other as they undulated in a sensual dance of erotic desire. They kissed each other with urgent passion, eyes shut, tongues flicking and entwining, probing and thrusting, both women moaning with pleasure. Their hands were all over each other, caressing and stroking, squeezing and pinching, driving their levels of mutual arousal higher and higher. Bras were soon discarded, and Susie dipped her head to suckle on Katie's delicious full breasts before kissing her way down her tummy towards her pussy. When she was kneeling in front of Katie, she slipped her panties off, and parting her legs, started to kiss and lick her slit, parting her swollen lips with her fingers to allow full access to her vagina and clitoris.

Katie responded by thrusting her pussy hard against Susie's mouth and was soon squealing with ecstasy as the delicious sensations of her first orgasm of the evening washed over her from the exquisite stimulation of Susie's expert attention with her mouth and tongue. At the peak of her climax, she started to shake uncontrollably, every muscle in her body quivering in sensory overload.

My cock had grown even harder as I watched them and I desperately wanted to stroke myself, but I was helpless in my silken bonds. As Katie came back down to earth, gently guided by Susie's caresses, Susie pushed her to her knees between my legs. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and after licking up the bead of precum that had formed on the end of my glans, she took the head between her lips and started to suck. Involuntarily I pushed up with my hips in search of my climax, a warm tingling spreading sweetly from my balls up into my abdomen and down into my thighs, the muscles of my groin contracting with arousal.

"Not yet, Will," said Susie. "You're only allowed to come inside Katie's cunt." Addressing Katie, she continued, "it's time to mount him my dear and feel his lovely cock deep inside you."

Prompted by Susie, Katie stood and straddled my thighs, wrapping the folds of her pussy around my shaft, sliding herself up and down against my length and kissing me passionately, thrusting her tongue between my lips and rubbing her breasts against my chest. Susie knelt behind her and alternated between licking my balls and Katie's arse. After a few minutes of delicious stimulation, Susie took hold of my shaft and inserted the head into the mouth of Katie's cunt.

With a squeal of pleasure, Katie slid down my pole until I was fully engulfed in her velvety depths. "Oh, that feels so good," she cried and started to ride up and down, slowly at first, savouring the delightful sensations which flowed like electricity from her groin into her whole body.

As the sensations in her cunt became even sweeter and more powerful, Katie gradually built up the rhythm until she was fucking me in a frenzy of lust, urgently building towards a mind-blowing orgasm. When it came, her climax was like a small explosion ripping through her body, her back arched and her body shaking as paroxysms of delight sent her into hyperspace; literally screaming at the top of her voice.

As Katie shook and convulsed on top of me, the muscles of her velvety tunnel contracting around my rock hard cock, my orgasm burst over me. It felt as if liquid fire was rising from my balls, the muscles in my groin contracting in exquisite agony as I ejaculated jet after jet of hot sperm deep into her cunt, my cock pulsing with each incredible spasm. So intense were the sensations flooding my whole being, that I almost passed out, overwhelmed by the strength of my climax.

After an infinity of mutual sexual pleasure, the urgency of our coupling was replaced by a languorous feeling of euphoria. Katie slumped against my chest, her head on my shoulder, and we lay there for many minutes as our heart rates and breathing returned to normal.

"Wow," said Susie, "that was something else. I don't think I have ever seen anything so intense and erotic, I could literally feel the heat pouring out of you. But if you don't mind, when you have recovered sufficiently, my pussy needs some urgent attention too."

After releasing my constraints, Susie went and lay down on the bed and pulled a strap-on dildo from underneath a pillow. Katie slipped off me and followed her, a mixture of my cum and her juices running down the inside of her thighs. Susie handed her the dildo and murmured seductively, "Put this on and lie on your back so I can ride you reverse cowgirl while Will licks and sucks my clit. I am very wet and hot for a good fucking."

Katie and I did as we had been instructed and we soon had Susie in erotic heaven, sighing with delight as we licked and sucked and fucked her in tandem. We didn't stop with her first climax but just kept on pleasuring her until a second and much more intense orgasm wracked her body in wave after delicious wave.

Exhausted by our carnal exertions, we curled up together under the duvet, basking in the warm afterglow of delicious sex, and we soon fell blissfully asleep, three very happy and satisfied lovers.

At some point during the night, I needed to pee. When I came back from the loo, I found Katie and Susie in a sixty-nine, and from their moans, it was obvious that they were in seventh heaven. I watched them until my cock was nicely hard again and then knelt behind Katie, who was on top, and plunged my cock back to the hilt into her dripping love tunnel, her swollen lips gripping the base of my shaft. I fucked her slowly and steadily, enjoying the delicious feel of her cunt wrapped around my shaft, while Susie licked and sucked my balls. Although less intense than our earlier climaxes, our mutual orgasms were warm and beautiful, more gentle, but no less satisfying for that.

When we woke in the morning, the soft beams of sunlight streaming into the room bathing our naked bodies in gold, we just lay there for a while in the euphoria of our memories of a wonderful night of sex and passion. We then showered together, lovingly and sensually washing each other's bodies of sweat and sexual secretions that were evidence of our night of pleasure. Susie and Katie then knelt at my feet and gave me a delicious blow job, thanks, they said, for a really great night of love. To finish off, they then lovingly finger fucked each other to a mutual climax whilst I just sat and enjoyed the sight of two women giving each other sweet pleasure.

As she was leaving to go back home after breakfast, Katie kissed us both warmly and, smiling, thanked us both for a wonderful experience. Turning to me, she said, "Thank you, Will. You may not be as big as Marty, but you more than make up for it with your amazing and sensitive skills as a lover, and I hope you are the one to give me a baby. You are such a nice and kind man that I would be so happy for you to be the father of my child."

When she had gone, Susie and I went back to bed for a nice sensual cuddle, murmuring words of love to each other, before contentedly dozing for a while. We finally got up around noon, ready for the day's normal activities, beginning with lunch at Susie's mother's before spending the rest of the day with the kids.

Act IV

It was about three weeks after Susie and I had enjoyed that memorable and delicious night with Katie that the invitation came. I had barely got through the front door when Susie rushed excitedly out of the kitchen, waving a fancy gilt-edged card in her hand.

"Darling Will," she exclaimed breathlessly, "we have had an invitation to one of Anne's dinner parties. It's a week on Saturday, so there is plenty of time to buy some new sexy lingerie. She has found out about Katie’s problems in getting pregnant and liked my idea that one of the men in our group should impregnate her. She has done her homework as usual and found out that Katie will be ovulating that weekend, so success is almost guaranteed.”

“Do you know who else has been invited as well as us and Katie and John?” I asked.

“Yes dear, she has also invited Marty and Jill, but I'm not sure who the fourth couple will be. Knowing Anne however, they will be suitably liberated and ready to play. It will be rather exciting fucking someone new; I do hope that he is well endowed. I'm sure that you'll have a good time, too, my darling.”

“As the idea is to get Katie pregnant, my love, I'm not sure you will be getting too much cock,” I replied, laughing. “I wonder what special game she will have cooked up — it will have to be something that involves all the men coming in Katie's delicious love hole.”

“I have seen just how much you love her pussy,” Susie said. “I'm willing to bet that you would like to be the one to do the deed — it would appeal to your vanity. If so, you'd better make sure that your sperm is in tip-top condition — total abstinence would be a good idea for you between now and the party, not even masturbation. I'll let you lick me every day though; I don't see that there is any need for me to be deprived of my daily orgasm — on reflection make that three or four.”

At that, I made a move to smack her bottom, but she was too quick for me and went off to the kitchen chortling with laughter. Over the following week and a half, I couldn't stop thinking about the party and wondering who the mystery couple would be. I also cut back on masturbating to once a day, and I only fucked Susie a couple of times — although I have a theory that frequent masturbation ensures that a man's balls are charged with only the freshest and most vigorous sperm.

At this stage, I would like to say something about Anne and George. They were a couple in their late fifties who had made enough money to retire and still live comfortably. Anne had told me their story one night while we were recovering from a vigorous session of lovemaking before going on to a second round.

It had all started when Anne and George went camping in France and booked into an adults-only nudist site by accident. When they returned home they were utterly transformed and adopted a sexually liberated lifestyle with a gusto that was frankly sensational. One of the first things that they did when they were back in England was to find a new home that would allow them to live comfortably as nudists without attracting attention from prudish minds, and also be suitable for the future of carnal delight they had planned. They found a large house with five bedrooms and two bathrooms in about twenty acres of woodland a few miles outside town, and it was there that they entertained a small set of like-minded friends for fun-filled weekends.

After a few months, Anne made friends with my wife Susie, whom she met at a local fundraiser for the village drama group, and they were soon invited to join our select group of swingers. Anne had a very fertile imagination and realised that with a bit of effort their house could be turned into a small private sex club. As they were retired but still active, they did most of the work themselves, Anne being responsible for the planning and interior decoration while George did the heavy construction. The bathrooms were adapted so that they could be used by several people at once, with a large bath and walk-in shower; the basement was converted into a large playroom with a side room becoming a fully equipped dungeon; and a small pool, jacuzzi and sauna cabin were erected in the small walled garden adjacent to the main building.

At first, Anne just extended the scope of their weekend entertainments and organised a monthly party for between ten and twenty couples. Over the following couple of years, Anne and George’s sex parties became legendary, although one should say, Anne's parties because she was the brains behind them. George just did as he was instructed. The house rule of total nudity at all times was relaxed when she realised that titillation was an important element in building arousal and that partially disrobed men and women were often sexier. Of course, these occasions always reached their climax with public sexual encounters of all kinds — threesomes, foursomes, group sex and even good old fashioned fucking between two people, but not necessarily married to each other nor of a different gender — and once all the facilities were in place, they were well used, the dungeon being a particular favourite of my wife. BDSM was not my cup of tea — a reaction to my education at a Public School where corporal punishment was commonplace. Whenever Susie felt like being tied up and whipped before being fucked by all and sundry, I would either join a bukkake session in one of the bathrooms or go to the masturbation room — one of the bedrooms equipped with all manner of sex toys for men and women as well as a couple of Sybian machines.

Anne then moved on to themed days, although these were only every two or three months — even for a creative mind like hers, thinking up novel ideas wasn't that easy. She started with the well-known ones — toga parties, vicars and tarts, and of course, Halloween night when I liked to go as a vampire. Two delectable witches sucking my cock under the cover of my cloak was a very special pleasure, after which I would ravish them as they bent over a settee or pressed up against a wall. My favourite was nymphs and satyrs, and Susie made a very effective pair of hairy leggings for me from a pair of crotchless tights and some artificial fur. The woodland glades on a summer afternoon were ideal places to partake of a couple of nymphs. Susie preferred the Arabian slave market when the slave master – George — would extol the fecundity of his chained captives before demonstrating their charms and inviting the assembled buyers to come and sample their charms.

Anne's dinner parties were the highlight of the swingers’ social calendar, however. These had become a byword for licentiousness and sexual excess of the most delicious kind and invitations were avidly sought after. Four guest couples were handpicked for each party and it can be safely said that no one ever went home unsatisfied.

Nothing was left to chance in the preparation. Guests were sent a recommended dress code a few days beforehand, right down to the underwear. Everyone was recommended to have an enema on the morning of the party, and suggestions were made about trimming or removal of public hair. Anne always checked that none of the women was having their period and each of the men was given three days supply of Cialis.

The format of the parties was always the same. At the start, everyone was fully clothed, but kissing and touching were allowed. Gradually throughout the meal, everyone would shed their clothes until by the dessert everyone was naked. Full intercourse was forbidden at this stage, but naked lap dancing and oral sex were usually the accompaniment to the sweet course. The men were not allowed to come before the main event of the evening, everything up to that point designed to raise the level of general arousal to fever pitch. After a brief rest for coffee and mints and excited speculation of what delights were planned for the after-dinner diversion, all five couples would adjourn to the playroom in the basement, or the pool area in summer, for one of Anne's exciting sexual games which would always end up in an orgy of frenzied sexual coupling. The evening would conclude with everyone disappearing to one of the bedrooms for the remainder of the night. The following morning there would be a communal breakfast before everyone dispersed. Even these were lively affairs as everyone exchanged their own particular memories of the night, and often made arrangements for future assignations.

Act V

Saturday came at last, and at 7 pm we called for Katie and John since they had never been to Anne and George's home before. John was dressed like me in black slacks, a white shirt, and black loafers without socks, but Katie looked stupendous in a silky dress of pale green with a plunging neckline that reached her navel and allowed tantalising views of her succulent breasts when she moved. She wasn't wearing a bra, and as all the women were instructed to dress alike, I knew that underneath the dress would be a pair of lacy panties, suspender belt and stockings — I have always found the sight of a woman in just suspender belt and stockings extremely arousing, and I'm afraid I was probably drooling at the thought of what Katie would be revealing later.

The drive took about half an hour, and when we rang the doorbell we were greeted by George, who was his usual courteous and dignified self. As ours was the only car in the drive we thought we must be the first to arrive, but when George showed us into the living room the mystery couple were standing in the bay window looking out at the front garden. George made the introductions and it turned out that they were Anne and George’s Dutch friends Jan and Margrethe. 

They were certainly a very attractive couple. Even fully clothed, Jan was a very impressive man, well over six feet tall with an air of confidence and natural authority, and I could see immediately why he was so desirable to women. Later when I saw his cock I could see why Anne was so easily seduced. I have seen many men naked, and whilst his cock was not as large as Marty’s, it was the most beautiful I could ever recall, rising proudly above a magnificent pair of smoothly shaven balls. He also knew how to use it to ensure the utmost pleasure for his partner, as was plainly apparent from the large photo above Anne and George's bed of her riding him reverse cowgirl fashion with a look of utter bliss on her face. In contrast, Margrethe was small and vivacious, with firm well-shaped breasts and a neat figure, and I was immediately attracted to her and looked forward to sampling everything she had to offer.

Shortly afterwards Marty and Jill arrived, and after the introductions had been made, we were ushered into the dining room at precisely 8 pm. Little place cards on the large round table indicated where we should sit, the ladies to the right of their husbands — Anne was quite particular about the sitting order. Going round the table in a clockwise direction from Anne and George were Jill and Marty, Katie and John, Susie and me, and finally Margrethe and Jan.

Anne's dinner parties always consisted of five courses — a starter, sorbet, main course, cheese and biscuits, and dessert. Between each course, everyone would remove, or their partner would remove, an item of clothing starting with their shoes, then shirts for the men and dresses for the women, and so on, so that by the dessert everyone was naked. The women would then move one place to the left.

During the interval between the sorbet and the main course Katie, who was now looking delectable in just panties, suspender belt and stockings, leaned against me and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. Resting her right hand on the bulge of my cock in my silk boxers, she whispered, “Thank you for being such a lovely man and for helping John and me. I’m not sure our marriage would have survived without your and Susie’s help, and we have both enjoyed being part of your unusual circle of friends. I suppose that everything will be different if I conceive tonight, but I will always look back on the past few weeks with pleasure.”

Details of everything we ate that night are hazy but I do remember dessert which involved a lot of fun with whipped cream and bananas. I had a very delicious time with Margrethe, licking whipped cream off her pussy and then fucking her with a banana, before finally eating it from her vagina as she subsided from a very noisy orgasm. From the sounds around the table, everyone else was equally delightfully occupied. When I glanced over at her, I noticed that Katie was already flushed and appeared to be riding on a cloud of erotic euphoria, no doubt excited in anticipation of the fucking she was shortly going to get from all the men present.

There was the usual break for coffee and mints, and for everyone to get their breath back before adjourning to the playroom for the evening’s main activity. As we were going downstairs, and before we were reunited with our spouses, Margrethe fondled my aching balls — none of the men had been allowed to come yet, and I was definitely in need of the sweet release of my climax — and whispered, “It seems that Anne has arranged it so that you and I are going to spend the night together. I am so looking forward to getting better acquainted with this,” as she ran her nails up my rigid shaft. “I'm sure you won't be disappointed,” and she giggled naughtily.

In the playroom, we found five chairs arranged in a circle, each with a little place card to show who should sit where in the same order as at dinner. It was clear to me that we were going to play a sexual variant of musical chairs, which was one of Anne's favourite games, and I also realised that she had arranged things so that as the women moved round the circle, Katie would end up with Marty, and she would be with Jan, who was no doubt her favourite lover.

Indicating that wives should stand behind their husbands, Anne then proceeded to explain the rules, “There will be two rounds of what I call ‘Musical Cocks’. In the first round the ladies will ride each cock in turn, starting with their husband, moving on to the next on the left after five minutes when the music stops for a few seconds. Men are not allowed to come at this stage, although the same restriction does not apply to the women. The second round will be similar, except that the men are only allowed to come in Katie, and ladies will only move on after this has happened. Katie will finally arrive at Marty, and they will then take their place in the centre of the circle and entertain us by fucking until Marty is exhausted, by which time I expect he will have deposited several loads of his cum in Katie’s cunt. After that, ladies and gentlemen, the night is yours to enjoy with your partner — the only proviso is that Katie and Marty take the main bedroom. Now ladies, take your places, and when you have comfortably penetrated, the music will start.”

The next twenty-five minutes passed in a blur of sexual excitement as I enjoyed the manifold delights of the different ladies in turn. Margrethe was particularly skilled at massaging my cock with her vaginal muscles, and it was only with extreme self-control that I was able to stop myself coming, such were the exquisite sensations she induced in my body.

Finally, the second round started, by which time I had reached a level of arousal that was almost dreamlike in its quality. John didn't take long to reach his orgasm, and he was soon pumping his load into Katie, his face alight with pleasure as he groaned and grunted his way to bliss. Then it was my turn to impregnate Katie, and she chose to ride me face to face, rubbing the hard buds of her nipples against my chest as she rode me to mutual ecstasy. When it came, my orgasm had all the force of a volcanic eruption, while she screamed incoherently as her body was ravaged by waves of delight.

After that, I wasn't much use to the ladies who followed and did my best to pleasure them by digital stimulation, whilst enjoying the sight of Katie in extremis as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. By the time she came to Marty she was in an erotic trance and rivers of cum were running down her inner thighs. Marty was almost bursting at the seams, and it didn't take long before he was coming hard inside Katie for the first time as he took her doggie fashion leaning over the chair. It was fantastically erotic watching his full ten inches sliding in and out between Katie's engorged labia, and hearing her moans of pleasure and delight as she ascended to yet another intense climax.

Thanks to the effect of the tablet Marty had taken, his cock remained rock hard and ready to take Katie to sexual Elysium once more. They lay on their sides on the cushions covering the floor in the middle of the circle of rapt watchers. They were totally absorbed in each other and utterly oblivious of their audience; lost in a wonderland of desire and arousal. Marty lay behind Katie, one hand cupping her breast and the other resting on the naked mound of her pussy. Slowly and deliberately, he slid his cock deep into her vagina, the pleasure of his entry causing her to sigh before turning her head to engage him in a seemingly endless kiss. Their lovemaking was slow and almost balletic and they moved together in perfect harmony, the movements of Katie's hips matching the steadily increasing tempo of Marty's thrusting manhood. Such was the sensual beauty of the scene before us that we became oblivious to the passage of time, and as the moment of their mutual climax approached the only sound to be heard were their moans of joy and the hiss of flesh sliding on naked flesh.

Finally, the glorious moment of climax arrived and with one last thrust Marty embedded every inch of his hard and throbbing shaft fully in Katie's enraptured body, and his balls contracted as he pumped his fertile seed into Katie's womb. The two lovers cried out in ecstasy, their bodies locked together in unutterable bliss. As their moment of exquisite joy subsided, the room was filled with a sound like a rushing wind from the exhaled breaths of the eight transfixed witnesses to their passion.

Margrethe, who had been sitting on the floor in front of me between my parted thighs, turned and after planting a kiss on the head of my throbbing member looked up into my eyes with a look of wonderment.

“I have watched people having sex many times,” she said in a quiet voice, “and have always found it exciting and arousing, but that was something else entirely. It's time for us to go I think, and spend the rest of the night finding our path to paradise.”

She stood and took my hand, and as we left to find somewhere secluded to make love, we looked back to where Marty and Katie were lying on the floor, their lips still locked together.

“That was so beautiful,” Margrethe said, “so beautiful.”

Still lost for words, all I could do was nod my head in agreement

Epilogue

Katie did conceive that evening or some time in the next few days, and she had a cute little girl nine months later. As I had half expected, she and John drifted away from our small group of swingers, their energies entirely focused on the joys of parenthood. Eighteen months later, they had another baby — a little boy — and John was almost certainly the father, as quite often happens with infertile couples once they have conceived by artificial means.

A few weeks after the dinner party, I received an invitation to join Anne, Margrethe and Jan on a nude Mediterranean cruise when I enjoyed many new erotic delights, while Susie went ranching in Montana with Marty and Jill, although it wasn't just horses that she rode as I learned in graphic detail when we were both home again. However, the details of our separate adventures in sexual love are another story for another time.

Published 
Written by Dark_Apollo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments