Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fuck Buddy - Part 2

"A dream come true."

66
14 Comments 14
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is only a two part series, A true story with a very unexpected outcome."

Sunday afternoon traffic leaving the beach was brutal. After the morning we just had, we were both quiet and exhausted. In the short time we’ve known each other; I had never shown any interest in sharing myself with other people. Now, I wanted to participate in an orgy, even a gangbang. I’m not shy; the opportunity just never came up. I wasn’t sure if I was serious or if in the heat of the moment, it was orgasmic babble. After some time I broke the silence and asked Jack if he minded that I wanted my fantasy to become reality. He assured me that he was fine with it.

Weeks had passed since our beach encounter with Jeanie and James. My revelation has been on my mind ever since. The thought of Jack witnessing me being defiled gave me a constant trickle between my legs. I can see myself being taken over and over. Now I was fantasizing, letting strangers, both men and women fuck me, using me, bringing me to the brink of delirium. It was consuming my thoughts more each day. I knew I had to fulfill my desire soon, but how?

I went online to research swinger sites, personal ads, and even a local sex club. I considered traveling out of the country because of my profession. None of what I found was suitable. The swinger sites looked like they were all gorgeous male and female models, too unreal, and not what I was looking for. The local sex club seemed like a reasonable alternative but, the possibility of someone recognizing me would not be good, so that was out. Personal ads seemed sketchy. And traveling a long distance right now was not possible. All of the options were just too forced, unrealistic, or dangerous.

Since meeting the mysterious couple, we’ve spent every weekend at the beach or the nudist resort where Jack is a member. The nudist lifestyle isn’t about sex as much as enjoying the freedom of life without clothes. That was not the place to seek the companionship I dreamt about. More than a month of trying to make my dream come true passed; I was ready to give up. I decided to leave it to fate knowing that someday it may happen.

The Florida temperatures and weather in July can be merciless. The morning is sunny, then stormy afternoons with steamy humid evenings making swimming nude in the pool refreshing. Add an ice-cold cocktail and being next to Jack; priceless. This day was no different. We spent the day baking in the sun and socializing with other members at the very discrete private nudist club. Like every other summer day, the clouds rolled in and late afternoon showers ended our day at the resort. Jack and I dressed for the outside world, packed the car, and started for home.

Like so many summer days in Florida, by the time we arrived at Jack’s house, the storm passed. The sun appeared and in a matter of minutes, everything was dry. We didn’t want to waste the late afternoon sun so we stripped off our clothes and jumped into the pool. We were enjoying the water, kissing, splashing, and occasionally fondling each other. The cool water always makes my nipples hard as diamonds and Jack can’t keep my hands off of them. I always appreciate it when he gives them a slight pinch, I usually respond with a cute squeal.

After an hour of playing in the pool, we were ready to go to the bedroom and make passionate love before dinner. As I suggested we dry off, I noticed movement through the glass doors inside the house. It was Jack’s son Logan. He’s a college student and lives at the University. He must have decided to come home for the weekend without telling his father. He wasn’t alone and brought some friends with him. His father has never been secretive about being a nudist but, he wasn’t sure how his friends would react. My opinion was; that it was his house, they had intruded. So, in full view of our visitors, I climbed from the pool naked for all to see.

I’m sure they saw me and captured a great view before I dried off. Wrapped in towels, Jack and I walked into the house to greet our unexpected guests. Logan introduced us to his friends, a cute couple named Maggie and Thomas. He explained that they were at a fraternity picnic in the area and were so close he wanted to stop home to say hello to his father.

The university was a three-hour drive. Jack’s house is large and comfortable and could certainly accommodate Logan’s friends. I insisted that they stay and have something to eat and spend the night. After some banter between them, they thought it was a good idea and agreed. Usually, we would spend our evenings lying around naked, watching a movie, snacking on fresh fruit, and sipping a glass of wine. At some point through the evening, we would usually pleasure one another. Instead, we withdrew to change into some dry clothes as we were now hosting Logan and his friends.

I dressed and went to the kitchen to prepare a feast for our visitors. We sat around a large dining table and after the meal was finished we liberally consumed some fine wine and after-dinner cordials. The conversation was casual and relaxed as if we all knew one another for some time. We spoke about all different subjects, sports, current events even the subject of politics and religion came up. These young adults were smart and polite. Jack and I truly enjoyed this unexpected visit.

After some time, Maggie asked what it was like to be a nudist. The table fell silent. All eyes fell on me. I am no stranger to tough questions. Without hesitation, I explained that the body comes in all sizes and shapes and is an object of beauty not to be ashamed of. I went on to say that many people enjoy the lifestyle, people you would never expect. Maggie seemed to accept that and confessed that she wanted to explore that way of life, she thought it sounded enjoyable. Logan was embarrassed and explained that Maggie is a free spirit and that she always wants to try new things.

The evening was winding down when Thomas asked Jack if they could use the pool. Of course, he told him to make themselves at home. Jack and I said goodnight and went to our bedroom. Almost immediately we could hear our guests splashing and frolicking in the pool. I peeked through the curtains of the sliding glass door and realized that the three of them were nude. It was a sight to behold. I looked at Jack, shooting him my usual devilish grin, and said let’s go. For some reason, Jack was not receptive to heading outside. I was puzzled.

I told him that they had already seen us in the pool. I didn’t understand what the problem was. He was acting like a child, in a mood, pouting. I asked why he didn’t want to join them. He wouldn’t answer, so I stripped and left him to join Logan, Maggie, and Thomas for some relaxation in the pool. When I lowered myself into the water, Logan let me know that he and Thomas both think that I am a beautiful MILF and thanked me for the little show earlier when they arrived.

It was at that moment that I realized this was my chance to make my fantasy a reality. I thanked him, complimented his physique, and called them both a couple of studs. Then I reached into the water, cupped Logan’s balls, and asked what he was waiting for. I was going to make sure that this evening would develop into the orgy I craved. Jack was nowhere to be found, I assume still sulking in the bedroom. I took Logan by the hand, climbed out of the pool, wrapped the two of us in towels, and led him to his bedroom.

We dropped the towels on the floor. He didn’t pause for a second. This kid had a thick cock and I was about to have it. He bent me over the edge of his bed and spread me open, squeezing my ass. I felt myself gush as the head of his dick started to pierce me. He wasn’t gentle as he thrust himself deeper into me. My moans of pleasure must have been like a mating call because Maggie and Thomas entered the room almost immediately.

KristaLaryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristaLaryy

Free-spirited Maggie wanted to join in. She looked at me as if waiting for approval. I looked at her and gave a slight nod. There was no hesitation on her part. She climbed on the bed, offering her sweet cunt to me. She had red hair with a bush to match; her skin was pale and covered with freckles. Her tits were small with very dark nipples. I brushed back the hair, spreading her open, tasting her, and flicking my tongue up and down. Her eyes were shut tight. I knew she was about to come.

It was hard for me to concentrate on Maggie. Logan was pounding away. His balls were slapping against me. I let out a scream and buried my face into Maggie. She matched my scream as she started to twitch with delight. Her body lost control and squirted on my face. It was a first for me. Her sweet release coated me and I loved that I could bring her to that kind of a climax.

Logan’s rhythm slowed as he pushed and pulled, in and out. I was still enjoying the shiver he was sending through my body, a constant orgasmic pulse, like tiny electric shocks. I was still facing Maggie’s saturated bush, my face coated with her honey. The familiar warmth of a man’s cum started to saturate the inside of my body. It was strange that at that moment, I realized that Thomas was missing.

When Logan finished, he stepped away. Only then did I find Thomas sitting in a chair stroking his cock while watching us. I rolled onto my back and shimmied my way next to Maggie. We were side-by-side when I told Thomas not to be afraid, to come over and join us. He reluctantly stood and came to the bed. It was only then that I realized why he might have been apprehensive. He has the cutest little penis I’ve ever seen. Of course, I would never say it out loud. No man wants to hear that from a naked woman.

Thomas sidled up on the bed next to me. I’m not sure if he and Maggie were a couple but, she paid no attention to him. I tried to make him comfortable so I started to fondle his balls and stroke his cock. He was rock hard, just on the small side. Now I was on a mission to make this young man feel like a porn star. I leaned into him and took his entire member into my mouth. His eyes shut and I could see that he enjoyed the touching, licking, and sucking I was providing. I stopped for a moment, looked up at Maggie, and asked if they were together. She laughed and shook her head no, admitting they were just friends. I wrapped my lips around Thomas’s dick again.

Logan left the room to get a drink. When he returned, he started to give directions. I could hear him telling Maggie to let Thomas taste her. She obeyed him as if she was his servant. She laid him flat on the bed and covered his face with her bright red pussy. Thomas didn’t have to be told, he knew what to do. I could hear Maggie moaning.

When Logan finished giving directions, he once again lifted me in the air. I felt a finger start to prod my ass. He opened me up and dabbed his tongue in and out of my butthole. I’d never felt anything like that before. I knew I was about to have his cock inside my anus. The excitement was almost too much to take. This whole time, I was still giving Thomas the best blowjob of his young life.

The moment Logan penetrated me I released Thomas from my mouth. I let out a yelp having never experienced anal sex. At first, it hurt, taking my breath away. Only the moisture of his tongue lubricated my virgin hole. As he sunk deeper into me, it started to become enjoyable. I was able to turn my attention back to Thomas. I could hear Maggie shrieking, begging Thomas not to stop.

Logan was no stranger to pleasuring a woman’s ass. He reached around and was able to scratch my clit as he pumped me. Just as he started to torment me, Thomas howled and shot a hot load of cum down my throat. I was starting to succumb to an explosive orgasm. I don’t remember if I swallowed Thomas’s seed. My body was in a frenzy as the blood was running from my head to my clitoris. I started to lose all sense of what was going on around me.

I wasn’t sure when Logan withdrew his erection from my ass. It was when my orgasm started to subside, that I realized that for a second time, he filled my body with his semen. I lay on my stomach, dripping from my vagina and rectum and I had the taste of cum in my mouth. I could barely move.

Maggie was still enjoying the attention Thomas was giving her. She stretched her arms out as if she was balancing herself on his head. I wanted to lift myself to suck on her nipples, but I didn’t have the strength. She finally eased off of Thomas’s head. Her juices were smeared all over his face. She lowered herself to lie next to me. I glanced at the chair Thomas was in earlier and saw Logan was fast asleep in it.

Maggie, Thomas, and I lay on the bed motionless. I was in the middle. I opened my arms to take both of them in, to hold them in the crook of my arms until they both fell asleep. In that position, I was unable to move. I didn’t care. I fulfilled my fantasy in a night of several firsts.

Morning came with a burst of light through the window. I was alone on the bed. Logan was in the shower. My thighs were covered in dried cum. I gathered the strength to lift myself and staggered to the shower to join Logan. To my surprise, Maggie and Thomas were in there with him. Maggie was pinned to the shower wall, her right leg was being held up by Logan while Thomas was fucking her. The shower stall was large enough to accommodate the four of us so I joined them.

Thomas and Maggie appeared to come together, he was grunting and she was clutching his shoulders. Logan released her leg to take me one last time. In the same position Maggie was in, He was able to hold my leg up and impale me. The sensation was unbelievable. He dropped my leg and turned me around pushing me down. The warm water was cascading off my back as he started to fuck me like I was a bitch in heat. Again, there was nothing gentle about this. It was pure animal instinct on both of our parts. We both wanted it, we both came and then we were done.

After our shower, we dried, dressed, and exited to the kitchen for breakfast. Jack was sitting at the table sipping a cup of coffee. He didn’t say a word to anyone. Logan could tell that something was wrong. He made the decision that they should leave. He said they would stop for breakfast on the road. We said our goodbyes. It was very ordinary and without fanfare. You would never know that I was filled with Logan’s sperm. And then, they were gone.

Jack was furious. I tried to calm him, to reason with him. We knew that we had nothing exclusive and he knew that I would fulfill my fantasy someday. We both understood that what we had was a physical relationship. We openly called ourselves Fuck Buddies. He was beyond reproach and told me he wanted me to leave.

I demanded to know why the sudden change in attitude last night. I thought sure it was because I fucked his son and he was jealous. That wasn’t the case at all. He was angry that this took place in his house. He felt I disrespected where he lived. Really? That was his problem? For the record, in his house, he’s tied me up and fucked me. He’s tortured my nipples with clothes pins. He’s made me lay in a bathtub while he gives me a golden shower. And, we have fucked in every room in his precious house. What an asshole. I left and won’t be returning. There are too many real men out there that would love to be my fuck buddy.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments