Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recipe For Holiday Fun - Round Two

"This is the continuation of the perfect fun holiday party."

31
8 Comments 8
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Round two of the Holiday party at Becca and David's lavish home provides an opportunity for all to have a great time, Rich especially."

Prologue

The first part of this story, Recipe For Holiday Fun, was supposed to be a single story. After several have asked for a follow-up, I read the original and agree the story deserves closure. This chapter did not provide closure. There will be a third and final chapter to close out this salacious party story, which is one hundred percent fiction, including all the other partygoers’ names, besides ours.

I wrote this story, not as a reflection of Charles and Clarissa’s mostly real-life story, as told in The Precipice series that is here on Lush Stories. In The Precipice series, some artistic liberties were taken to make the story flow, but all the good parts are based on actual occurrences. The Precipice series is being written with Clarissa’s input and assistance.

I wrote this story without her assistance, and although she did a review and offered some feedback, it is total bullshit, it is not real, and does not tie in with our series, or our real lives. If you read this, and you have or plan to read our series, please do not link them together. They are only linked by our names, which in retrospect, I shouldn’t have used.

Anyway, read this story for what it is worth because it is just a dirty story that has lots of gratuitous sex and debauchery, you know the fun stuff.

Round Two

Now that the first round of the party was behind us, and we had all taken refreshments and had the opportunity to shower and clean up, the announcement of round two was made.

Becca and David’s home was a very lavish country home surrounded by the rolling landscape of horse country. It was bordered by board fencing and well-manicured landscaping. The property was stunningly beautiful, but their home was the crown jewel of the property. It was the perfect accommodation for a party such as this. Lexie and I always looked forward to visiting.

We were all seated in the cavernous living room when David announced in his commanding voice, “Everyone, please take this opportunity to ready yourselves for the second round of the evening.”

I could feel the excitement welling up in me. After a much-needed break, it was evident that everyone was ready for action again.

David turned and looked at me and asked, “Rich would you and your lovely wife step forward and each draw a card out of a hat?”

“Before we draw, I would like to reintroduce all the couples in attendance tonight since we have a new couple with us. To my left, we have our newest couple, Clarissa and Charles. He continued around the circle clockwise, to their left are Lexie and Rich, next is Harper and Robert, Allie and Marshall, and last but not least is Becca and me," he explained.

“As in the first round, Gentlemen, please move to the lady to your left, and this will be the coupling for the next activity. The new couples are Clarissa and me, Lexie and Charles, Harper and Rich, Allie and Robert, and My wife Becca and Marshall.”

“Lexie please draw a couple’s name from the hat Becca is holding. Rich, draw an activity location from the hat I am holding, and both hand the card you have drawn to me.” David looked at the two cards and read the couple's names first.

“Harper and Rich,” he announced.

We had been drawn first; this was good I thought.

David then read the activity location that had been chosen. “Guest suite, with a plus two," was the activity.

I could feel the excitement in my groin, as my dick started to awaken. I looked at Harper, and she flashed a sexy smile at me.

“Harper and Rich, please choose your plus two to join you. Take a few moments if you would like to discuss.”

I turned to Harper and asked her whom she would like to invite to the plush guest suite with us. We both knew the guest suite was very roomy with an oversized custom bed, considerably larger than a king-sized bed, complete with full furnishings, and a bathroom outfitted with a tub and shower large enough to accommodate six.

She giggled, “I think we shouldn’t pick either one of our spouses. What do you think?” she asked as she coyly bit her bottom lip and gave me her best puppy dog eyes.

“Whatever you want, dear,” I found myself saying without even understanding what she had said. She could have asked me to cut a finger off and I would have agreed with the sexy look she was giving me.

That ruled out Allie and Rob, and Lexie and Charles. I suggested we both just say whom we wanted to join us for fun. We both blurted out “Clarissa and David” at the same moment.

We laughed, and Harper turned to announce our plus two, “Clarissa and David.”

I was enthralled, I now had the opportunity to have my chance with the new girl. My erection was now on full display. There was something about her that was so alluring. She was irresistible. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be with both her and Harper at the same time. What luck, I thought.

David then drew another couple out of the hat. “Allie and Rob, you get the use of the hot tub on the Veranda and a plus two of your choice.”

Allie blurted out, "Lexie and Charles,” then turned to look at Rob for approval. Rob nodded with a smile.

“Becca, my dear, that leaves you and Marshall, you can…”

Becca interrupted her husband as she took Marshall’s hand and started to lead him toward the foyer, “David, we are going to the Master Bedroom where all my toys are,” and gave her husband a knowing look.

David simply said to Marshall with a sheepish grin, “Brace yourself, you lucky bastard.” They all laughed because Becca was known to be an aggressive lover, and it was rumored her toy collection rivaled that of any sex boutique.

All the men in attendance, with exception of maybe Charles, felt a small pang of jealousy. Marshall grinned from ear to ear as he was ushered away by the seductive and beautiful Becca.

***

Clarissa, David, Harper, and I made our way into the guest bedroom where the fireplace was lit, and bottles of wine were chilling on ice. There were fresh roses in the vases, the lighting was dim, and even the small fireplace in the bathroom was lit. It was like a sexual paradise.

As we approached the large bed, Harper approached Clarissa and kissed her square on the mouth. It was one of the hottest kisses I had ever seen. My hard-on already had my trousers sticking out in the front, but now it felt like it was going to bust the zipper.

David and I both took a moment to admire their intertwined beauty and the gentleness of their kiss. Harper turned Clarissa around while Clarissa held her dark wavy hair up from her shoulders. Harper unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. Clarissa wasn’t wearing a bra at this point; she stood on full display with her large pert breasts and her hard nipples pointing upward slightly.

Harper leaned forward and took her nipple between her lips sending shivers up Clarissa’s spine. She seductively licked from her nipple up to her color bone and proceeded up Clarissa’s neck. Clarissa turned her head and offered it to her. Harper settled on her earlobe and kissed gently behind her ear as Clarissa pushed her hair back behind her shoulder.

Harper took her perfumed scent in and turned her back to Clarissa so she could help her disrobe. Clarissa slipped the straps of her small dress off her shoulders, and her dress pooled on the floor in a puddle around her feet revealing her naked body.  

They both intertwined in each other’s arms kissing passionately. Harper’s large breasts pressed firmly against Clarissa’s smaller but quite ample breasts. Harper reached down and gently squeezed her ass with one hand and had her other on the back of Clarissa’s neck.

The two fell backward onto the bed and were rolling around kissing and exploring each other’s bodies with their hands. Clarissa reached between Harper’s legs and felt her slightly swollen pussy lips, and noticing her wetness as they were opened for her touch.

Harper lay on her back, letting Clarissa kiss her and explore her clit with her circling fingers. She moaned as she stopped kissing her mouth, and gently bit one of her nipples.

Clarissa pulled back and looked into Harper’s eyes, whispered something in her ear, then rolled on her side. They both lay there on their sides, Harper with her head propped on her elbow and looked at us standing there completely naked with our cocks standing up. We were staring at them with a look of drunken stupor on our faces.

GoddessJulie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessJulie

Harper interrupted our hypnotic stare by asking, “Are you two going to stand there with your dicks in your hands, or are you going to fuck us?”

That snapped us out of our trance. We both looked at each other like two schoolboys staring in the candy shop window with a dollar in our fists and not knowing where to begin.

She didn’t need to tell me twice! I sprang at the opportunity to have a chance with Clarissa. David had already had his opportunity, besides he referred to the new couple as close friends when he introduced them at the beginning of the evening, so I am guessing David had her before tonight.

I approached Clarissa who was lying on her back and propped up on her elbows. She flashed a brilliant smile at me that made me feel like hot butter on the inside. I couldn’t believe she was smiling at me. She could have any man she wanted, but somehow, she made me feel as if I were the only man in the world.

How could she elicit such a feeling inside me with one smile? Oh, this woman is dangerous, and I think she knows it. She knows how much power she holds. Damn, Charles is the lucky bastard here tonight, I thought, and almost blurted out loud. But, for now, I am the real lucky bastard.

I approached her and helped her pull her lacy panties off her waist and got the first real look at her pussy. It was like a rosebud. It was cleanly shaved, and I just wanted to kiss it. I knelt on the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed, kissed her pussy, and slowly explored her slit with my tongue.

I flicked her clit and prompted a slight moan from her. I glanced up, she was still propped on her elbows, and her head was thrown back making her perfect breast point skyward. She looked so hot like that. I wanted to keep her for my own.

I stood, and she reached out with her legs and pulled me closer, inviting my cock to enter her pussy. I pressed the head of my dick against her opened pussy lips, and easily slipped inside. I began to slide my cock in and out of her at a slow pace as she pulled me tight with her legs. I wanted to take my time and enjoy every minute with her. I grabbed her titties and kneaded them, which appeared to stimulate her because she grabbed my arms and held them in place. She was now starting to moan.

I looked over at David and Harper, and harper was on all fours in the center of the bed, with David on his back as Harper was sucking him hard enough to practically pick him up off the mattress. David was enjoying himself. I could hear his rapid breathing as she was working up and down on his monster cock.

“I want you to fuck me now, David,” Harper nearly begged. “Put that monster cock in me, please.”

David assumed a position on his knees as Harper turned around and backed up against him on all fours. David grabbed her hips and drove his monster dick home. He entered almost halfway into her wet slippery pussy, pausing for a moment to let it adjust to his size, then he pushed it the remainder of the way. Harper let out a moan so loud, I knew the others heard it.

Clarissa, inspired by the events that were happening within our reach, sat up, got on all fours facing Harper, and let me enter her from behind. I took the hint, and assumed my position behind her, facing David eye to eye.

I slowly started working my cock in and out of her feverishly when Harper started kissing Clarissa again. This was so hot, watching David and Harper fuck like two animals while the two beautiful women were kissing and I had my cock buried in one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I was one lucky bastard indeed.

I felt a pressure building behind my balls, a welling up, I knew I couldn't last any longer as I started shooting my load into her pussy. I was shooting spasm after spasm of fresh cum as deep as I could bury my cock in her. I felt my balls squeezing so tight to my body, and my cock was pulsating with every spasm. I wasn’t sure I would ever relax.

Spent, I laid back on the bed and looked at her kissing Harper who was getting hammered by David’s massive cock, and gazed at the cum dripping out of her pussy.

Harper started moaning loudly and consistently with every thrust of David’s meat. She started to come, she stopped kissing Clarissa and reached out with one hand grasping the back of Clarissa’s neck, and started speaking some gibberish none of us could understand. She felt wave after wave of pleasure racing through her body, she was moaning with delight. The sight was enthralling.

Harper collapsed on the bed, put her hand on her clit, and continued to rub it as she came down from her high.

David looked at Clarissa and said, “Looks like it’s just us again.”

She leaned forward and David planted a long passionate kiss on her lips where he explored the depths of her mouth with his tongue. She reciprocated and purred like a kitten. She turned around and was on her knees sitting upright.

He scooted up behind her as she turned her head and reached one arm back around his neck. He leaned forward and was kissing her on the mouth while positioned behind her. As they were kissing with her back leaned against his chest, he entered her from behind.

She stopped kissing him and bit her lip as he worked every inch of his cock inside her slippery pussy. When he was fully in, she resumed kissing him, and he bent forward returning the kisses while thrusting in and out of her at an impressive pace.

She was putty in his hands, and he reached around and grabbed both her nipples and was gently pinching them. Her moans could be heard emanating from his mouth as their tongues intertwined.

Harper, turned on by the passionate throes of the two, got up on her hands and knees, and started rubbing Clarissa’s clitoris. Clarissa stopped kissing David and started panting and moaning as his massive dick plunged in and out of her while Harper rubbed her clitoris.

This sent Clarissa over the edge and she began to come again. “Oh god, oh god” is all she could get out, as her spasms seemed to catch in her throat. She continued to ride the wave until she was breathing so hard she was on the verge of hyperventilating.

She pulled herself from David’s cock, kissed Harper on the mouth, and reclined on the generous pile of pillows. "Your turn again," she said to Harper.

Right on cue and, turned on by their performance, Harper backed up to David on all fours as he began to fuck her. He placed both hands on her hips and was spearing her. Back and forth she was rocking while her large titties were jiggling.

Feeling the effects of the show, I presented my now rigid cock to Harper, which she took into her mouth while David and I spit-roasted her. I found myself again awed by the natural beauty of these two women. how had David not come yet, this guy was like a machine.

We worked out our timing, and it was like we were bouncing Harper back and forth between us. David’s cock was ramming deep into her pussy from behind, and my cock was ramming into her mouth from the front. The sight and sensation were so erotic that I now started to feel that welling up in my core again. I was about to cum, but there was no way I could produce much. I had been milked dry this evening.

Suddenly David started grunting, “I’m coming.”

He started to pull out and shoot his load on her back when she said, “Keep fucking me, I’m coming too. Oh yes, yes, yyyess,” she started repeating with emphasis on the last yes. The spurts of hot semen being unloaded in her had set her off.

I was left on my own for a moment as she was orgasming, and as she started down from her peak, she engulfed my cock again in her mouth, and I started to cum. It felt so great to cum in her hot wet mouth feeling her tongue swirling and licking as my head slid back and forth across her tongue.

The three of us all lay back and sighed in unison as round two ended.

We all lay there in one lover’s heap of beautiful naked flesh and enjoyed the afterglow of a fun night together.

David whispered to the group, "Ready for the third and final round?"

If you enjoyed this story, please hit like, and leave a comment. We do enjoy the comments and likes, they encourage us to share more adventures.

C&C

Published 
Written by Charles_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments