Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Red Hot: Chapter Four

"Area 51: A User participation Slut Story"

42
14 Comments 14
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"The readers have spoken! A barrage of sexy votes came pouring in, and I've tried to accommodate as many of the ideas as I could. Gwen, horny beyond belief, unable to do anything except claw at her molten cunt, is taken to her driver's, Adurey's, private sex club, where her mistress commands her to fuck and suck everyone until she's a whimpering mass of erotic pleasure. Does her debauchery know no bounds?!"

Her face and red hair plastered with cum, the torn remnants of her slutty dress in a crumpled heap on the floorboards of the limo, Gwen’s libido exploded in fury, consuming her psyche, commanding her body, and forcing all thoughts, except sexual ones, from her mind. The broad, leather collar around her neck made her feel possessed, a constant reminder that she had voluntarily submitted her will, relinquishing it to another’s sexual whims. That made her overpowering lust ignite even further. Lying in the back seat, the fuzziness of her fur coat, her only remaining garment, made her look enticing and terribly slutty as she fingered herself with wild abandon, more sex, infinite orgasms, endless debauchery, her only desire.

Utterly lost in lusty desire and with no plans to find her way back, Gwen continued fingering her volcanic cunt, plunging her fingers into her pleasure hole as hard as she could.

“Uh, mmm, ooh, ah,” were the only vocalizations she could form.

Losing all perception of the world around her, her burning, horny desire, her only universe, Gwen didn’t notice that Audrey had only driven a short distance and pulled the car into a vacant parking lot. Mid-orgasm, Gwendolyn realized they’d stopped moving. She blinked her eyes several times to clear out her orgasmic tears.

“Driver, why have we stopped?” Gwen inquired, still moaning and fingering herself.

When the rear door opened, she shrieked in surprise—not scared, just startled—and Audrey, no longer smiling, climbed into the spacious rear of the vehicle.

“Gwen,” Audrey began, her voice even and soft. “We need to have a serious discussion.”

The slutty redhead stopped frenetically plunging her soaked fingers in and out of her pouring pussy, but she kept her fingers buried as she sat upright, turning to face Audrey. She anxiously chewed on her bottom lip, her body still quaking with horny lust. Still moaning, her breath coming in panting heaves, she nodded.

Audrey looked her client over, shaking her head, mesmerized at how sexy she was in a brazenly slutty way, then continued.

“You need to know that this club is a private club, so there are no rules. It’s members only, and anything goes.”

“Is this like a swingers’ club?”

“Some people like to swap, some watch, some indulge their kinks, but it’s just an adult club where people can have fun, get sexy, and do whatever they want.”

“Kinky, fetish, sex club? I’m so in!” Gwen, no longer able to contain her rutting desires, began slowly fucking her oozing cunt, once more overrun with needy, horny desire. Audrey tried to maintain her composure, but the masturbating redhead, looking so enticing wearing just fur-topped boots and her fur jacket, was very distracting. “What goes on there?”

“People have all sorts of sex,” the chauffeur paused, briefly. “But it’s also like a regular nightclub with dancing, drinks, food, just people fucking and sucking each other, enjoying their fetishes., and things like that.”

“I gathered that… oh, fuck. I’m going to cum, again. Why did we stop?”

“You need a safe word in case things get too scary for you. Pick one.”

“Orange. Nothing rhymes with it, so it will be easy to hear when I’m screaming. I doubt I’ll need it, though.”

“Now, are you sure that you consent to going? Any other questions?”

In response, Gwen pulled her fingers out of her molten cunt and raised her dripping hand, holding it between their faces. Quickly, she extended her hand and gently wiped her sex juice all over the short brunette’s face and lips. Gwen then giggled and brought her face close to Audrey’s, slowly and seductively licking her nectar off the other woman’s face.

As she gently exhaled hot, moist breath onto the dominatrix’s flesh, making Audrey sigh and moan quietly, Gwen kissed, then licked her way all across the now-panting woman’s face, gently gnawing on her pouting lips, then kissing her way elsewhere with torturous effect. Audrey, who had always been in the commanding role, melted into Gwen’s arms, slumping into their embrace. When the redhead’s hands traveled from the pixie-like woman’s back to her ass, squeezing it tenderly, Audrey moaned loudly. Gwen’s lips sucked in the short woman’s earlobe, her teeth gently grazing it.

“Oooh, mmm,” Audrey cooed when Gwen’s probing tongue flicked over her ear.

“I have a few questions,” Gwen moaned, huskily whispering into her driver’s ear. “What’s in it for you?”

Rather than let the woman answer, Gwen’s hands left the woman’s shapely behind, caressing her nubile hips, cupping and squeezing her breasts through the latex catsuit.

“Um, well, I get…fuck, what are you doing?”

Gwen had teased the chauffeur’s tits to engorged excitement, the young woman’s nipples poking through the skin-tight, shiny BDSM gear. When Audrey began responding, Gwen smiled, seductively, and gripped the front zipper, pulling it down in a smooth, fluid motion.

“I’m doing this. You know you want me to,” Gwen whispered, her arousal making her voice breathy with aroused sighs.

The horny redhead’s hand plunged inside of the now-open bondage suit and quickly descended the driver’s taut, firm stomach until it found the hot wetness beneath it. Audrey’s clit was hot and swollen, and Gwen’s deft, soaked fingers began rubbing and flicking it, eliciting loud moans as Audrey’s hands tightly gripped Gwen’s back, the brunette’s body no longer able to hold her up. Gwen ran a finger along her slit, feeling the liquid heat pouring out.

“Now, tell me,” Gwen said softly but with authority. “What’s in this for you? Is it because you want to fuck me?”

“Oh, aah, mmm, ooh… well…”

“Confess, whore. You want my cunt.”

Gwen redoubled her efforts, her fingers accelerating into a blur over her Domme’s clit. Audrey’s body was rocking back and forth, her spine clenching into an impassioned curve, then straightening as she humped her overheating sex against her client’s hand.

“Yes,” she confessed, moans following. “I want you!”

“For how long?”

“Since that first night. Please, don’t stop. You were so free and powerful. I masturbated to you all night.”

Gwen smiled victoriously. “Is that why you’re always my driver when I book your company? You want to fuck me?”

“Please…”

“Answer me, or I’ll stop, Audrey.”

“YES! Please, please don’t stop. Please, let me cum. I want you—need your body. You’re so fun and fucking hot. I need to own you, control you, have you.”

Hearing that, Gwen slowed her pace, making her fingering lighter. Audrey screamed in frustration.

“Who’s in control?” Gwen countered.

“Y-you are! Please let me cum.”

“Tell me that you need to lick my cunt, and I’ll let you have an orgasm.” Gwen sped her fingers up, making the smaller woman nearly collapse. She held her there, at the cusp of an intense orgasm, teetering on rapture’s summit. All Audrey could do was pant, sigh, and moan. Her fingers dug into Gwendolyn's back so hard they hurt the redhead’s flesh. The somewhat sharp pain mixed with her erotic arousal, making the horny vixen crave more sex-induced pain.

“I need to lick your pussy. Please, make me cum.” Audrey begged, her voice breaking in her heat.

“Cunt. Say it right, or I’ll stop.”

“Cunt! Your fucking cunt. I need to lick your fucking cunt.”

“You have your sub’s permission to cum, Mistress. Cum for me, you fucking slut. Soak my fingers with your reward for being a good slut.”

Their faces only centimeters from the other’s, the two women locked eyes as Gwen increased the speed and force of her fingers over Audrey’s swollen clit. Conversation was impossible; Audrey was on sexual autopilot.

“Fuck, shit, cunts, fuck, cumming… oooh, uh, uh, uh!”

Audrey collapsed into Gwen’s nude body, shudders running up and down her body in waves that began at the top of her head, then coursed down to her curling toes. The latex-clad woman flailed about, her limbs flopping one way, her body another. Gwen kept up the intensity of her clitoral assault, riding the brunette’s pleasure until the soul-wrenching blasts had calmed down to the nuclear level.

Audrey, having just had a mind-blowing orgasm under totally unexpected circumstances, just prolonged the embrace. She held her client tightly, feeling another level of arousal well up inside her from the heat emanating from Gwen’s flesh. Both women were panting in their passion.

“Now that we know where we stand, take this.” Gwen handed the leash, still attached to her collar, to the short chauffeur. “Now, drive me to the club and make me do whatever you want. I’m ready to be your fucking slut, fuck-toy.”

Audrey fell back onto the seat. Her skin glowed with that sexually sated sheen, and she was smiling a lazy, close-lipped smile. The pixie ran her hands up and down her body, the black latex looking very artistic, contrasting against her pale skin. Mewing and sighing, she took a few deep breaths, then zipped up her catsuit, donned her driver’s cap, and took the leash.

“Excellent, slut. Your safe word is orange. When we arrive, you shall obey my every word or be severely punished. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Gwen chuckled, her hands flying back between her legs as she started masturbating once again. “Hurry up! I’m so fucking horny.”

“How can you be so horny,” Audrey said, dumbfounded, as she put the limo in gear and pulled back onto the street. “You’ve been masturbating for over an hour, and you just got fucked.”

“Yes, exactly, foreplay. I want more—so much more. Driver, drive.”

“That’s Mistress, you dirty, horny slut.”

“I’m cumming again. Oh, fuck… Mistress.”

A few orgasms later, Audrey still glowing from her orgasm and Gwen so possessed by lust that she’d devolved into a fuck-toy, they arrived at the private club known as Area 51. A converted, spacious, old house with Victorian flair, the surrounding dwellings had been leveled long ago, a parking lot where they once stood. Painted in a shade of dark purple, colored lights shining upon it, the place had no signage other than a large, wooden plaque near the street entrance with “51” painted on both sides. A simple, black awning extended off the front door, covering the walkway, and two armed guards stood outside the huge, three-story building. As a private club, almost nobody in the area knew what it was for, who went there, or what happened behind the dark, closed doors.

Audrey parked the car, using up three parking spaces, then got out and opened the door for Gwen. 

”You will walk straight, tall, and proud, behind me, slut. Leave the coat open, so everyone can see that you’re too worthless even to be allowed clothing.” she jerked the leash harshly, practically pulling the redhead out of the car.

“I still get to eat your ass if I behave, right?”

“Shut up, slave, and walk.”

Some women, nude in public and on full display, except for an open coat that didn’t even cover their butt, would have felt as if they were slowly marching to their doom. Gwen, however, skipped from the hired car toward the entrance. Her arousal-swollen tits bounced, her tingling nipples sending little, erotic jolts all over her flesh. The redhead tossed her hair with every bouncing step, a broad, slutty smile of excitement on her face.

The doormen were both intimidating figures, tall, burly, and looking as if they were ready for a combat scene in a blockbuster action movie. Despite their ominous appearance, they smiled and nodded as the two, sexy women approached, one of them holding the door open for them.

“Miss Audrey brought a playmate,” one of them said as he leered at Gwen’s nudity. “Love your coat,” he smirked to her, winking.

“I’m not a playmate! I’m Mistress’ fuck-toy.”

“Get inside, whore,” Audrey commanded, jerking the leash so hard that Gwen almost tripped mid-step.

The interior was not what Gwen had expected. Used to trolling the more nefarious nightclubs in search of willing flesh, the young, horny woman, basking in the glow of the patrons’ stares, was pleasantly surprised. Although inconspicuous, a few burly men, armed for combat, stood in various eaves and corners. The place wasn’t overly crowded, but it wasn’t barren, either. A few dozen people milled about in various states of dress and undress, many of them openly pleasuring each other or themselves. Outfits ranged from the suggestive to the slutty and scandalous, and Gwen wasn’t the only person there who was naked.

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

The interior followed the large house’s original layout, various rooms one could meander into, each with its own thematic element. One had a jungle theme; a smaller alcove, which was probably the kitchen area in days gone by, was done in black and silver with various bondage props arrayed about, and BDSM implements hanging from the walls. An extremely spacious chamber had a small dance floor and a DJ playing, a few people dirty dancing, mostly writhing against one another, exploring other’s flesh. A wide staircase in another room that was decked out as a lounge swept upward, and a wet bar near the winding stairs.

Throughout its entirety, the private club, named after its street number, still held its Victorian feel and fixtures, just with updated color and plush carpeting to make it seem more club-like. The atmosphere smelled of flowers, sex, and incense, somehow erotic, sensual, and comforting all at once. Gwen took in the sights, gawking at the copulating, moaning, and writhing feasts of flesh on display and chortling at the others, sitting there drinking, conversing as if people weren’t fucking their brains out mere feet away from them.

“This is my favorite place in the whole world,” the latex-clad chauffeur told Gwen. “Nobody joins without permission, and nobody cares what you’re into, within reason.”

“Um, what reasoning? This place is fucking sexy! Just looking is making my cunt drip.”

“Consenting adults is what’s within reason. No means no, and people respect that, here.”

“Audrey!” A shrill but masculine voice erupted from the lounge room. “So good to see you.”

Both ladies looked toward the source of the voice. The driver smiled, tipping her cap, and Gwen just stared. The owner of the voice was a large, robustly-muscled, black man, wearing a sky-blue bodysuit with the crotch cut out. His massive, thick cock hung between his legs. Even not fully erect, it had to be eight inches long and half as thick. The towering man stood from his plush armchair, waving jauntily, and approached.

“Jamel,” Audrey waved. “One of the owners,” she informed her redheaded companion.

“I see you brought a guest, tonight,” he said, his face beaming. Gwen tore her eyes away from his massive, swinging dick long enough to smile at him. Then, her gaze focused on his massive meat.

The massive man, his skin looking extra-dark in the dim mood lighting and contrasted against his lightly-colored bodysuit, addressed Gwen as he closed the distance between them. “Special guests of members are always welcome, provided they behave, but, and I apologize, they must pay for a night’s membership,” he paused and smiled, “or suck my cock.”

“I won’t suck your cock to gain entry; that would make me a whore. How much is it?” She reached into her tiny, matching purse and pulled out her Platinum Card.

“Um, one hundred for a night’s membership.”

“Here you go,” Gwen giggled, grabbing her long, red tresses with one hand and twisting it into a braid, which she plopped behind her back.

The horny redhead dropped to her knees in from of Jamel, her hands grabbing his cock, pulling him into her mouth.

“I’m a slut, not a whore. I’ll suck your cock because I want to.”

“Whip me until I bleed tonight? Oh, fuck, you have one deep throat, Ginger.”

“Her name is Gwendolyn,” Audrey informed, “but, for tonight, you can call her slut, cum-whore, skanky, whore, anything you want. And, I’ll be happy to make you whimper and cry, stud.”

Gwen was lost in the moment, her fingers busy between her thighs once more. She gulped down as much of his massive shaft as she could, using her other hand to vigorously stroke it, and she sucked, licking the tip, gently nibbling on the sensitive portions. Jamel needed no prompting, grabbing handfuls of her hair and pulling her face deeper onto his fleshy hardness, fucking her mouth.

“Fresh meat!” Audrey yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth. “Who wants a piece of this free-fucking-use fuck-toy?”

Gwen heard but ignored her mistress’ announcement. The electrical jolts of arousal, horny lightning, that shot through her body when she heard that her driver intended on passing her around the entire club were undeniable. The horny redhead fingered herself harder, an orgasm overwhelming her, and she chocked, gagged, whimpered, and moaned on his cock, refusing to relinquish her sexual death grip on the massive hunk of man meat, even in the throes of orgasm.

“Give me your fucking cum. Shoot your big load all over me! Please. Use me.”

The redheaded slut was moaning with abandon, barely noting the small crowd that ringed them. She could hear her mistress chatting with some others, and everywhere she looked, people were stroking their cocks, having them sexually serviced, or fingering their pussies.

“She has two hands,” the brunette chauffeur stated. “Ready for cocks to stroke and cunts to finger.”

“YES! I want everyone to cum on me, cum in me. If you can’t cum, fucking spank me! Use me like a cheap whore. I’m your slut. Pass me around.”

She quickly engulfed Jamel’s hardness once more, feeling a smallish cock being thrust against one hand, a hot, wet pussy humping against the other. Gwen moaned on his cock, stroking the stranger’s cock and fingering velvety folds with the other.

“On your knees, whore! A fucking, dirty slut like you deserves to have all her holes used at once… and to be whipped. Who wants to fuck this trashy slut? She’s hot, wet, and insatiable. Line up!”

Jamel moaned, “Suck my cock, you slut. Take it all, whore.” He violently thrust his cock down her throat, ignoring her gagging. Gwen paused, taking her mouth off his manhood only long enough to beg him to fuck her face harder before she redoubled her efforts, determined to milk his balls dry. “Gonna fucking cum, you dirty slut. You suck cock like a pro,” he grunted after another minute had passed.

“Shower me in your cum,” Gwen begged. “Cover me with your hot, black spunk.”

The club’s owner pulled his cock from her eager, sucking lips, urgently stroking his enormous shaft as he hunched over, his muscles flexing in a glorious, horny release. His cum was thick, gloppy, and it didn’t spray so much as shoot from the tip, plopping onto her face, exposed tits, white fur coat, and neck. Gwen screamed a primeval whelp, still fingering a sexy black-haired woman’s cunt and stroking another cock, and plunged her greedy mouth back over Jamel’s shaking, deflating hard-on. She gulped up all the cum on his member, swallowing his sexy gift.

“Fucking take me!” Gwen screamed, begging and pleading. “Use me hard. Fucking fuck me until I pass out, then wake me up for another round. I want more cocks, need pussy, and don’t you dare treat me like a lady. I’m your fucking whore! Abuse me. Fuck my slutty cunt.”

“You heard my submissive,” Audrey announced. “Anyone wants some, take it. Do you consent to being used like the slutty fuck-toy, worthless whore you are, Gwen?”

“Your command is my wish, Mistress. Use me. If I’m not fucked by every cock and haven’t eaten every cunt in this place before I leave, I’m never coming back. Brutalize this slut! Fucking use me; it’s how I get off.”

A mod of one, sexual mind, the regular patrons of Area 51 rushed to accommodate Gwen’s pleading. Jamel’s cock was replaced with a thick, bleached-blonde woman’s pussy, which she thrust over the redhead’s moaning mouth, eager to have her pussy licked. Gwen shrieked as unseen fingers penetrated her tight asshole, then felt a stiff cock slam into her soaked cunt. “More!” she begged, her entire body becoming an unstoppable, quivering, writhing, foul-mouthed fucking machine.

“I want my fucking slut to be covered in cum. Do you hear me, fellow perverts?” Audrey’s voice was impassioned, coming out in staccato half-syllables. Another patron was kneeling between her legs, servicing the young dominatrix's pussy.

“Cum on me; spit on me; fucking piss on me. I don’t care. Help me obey my Mistress and fucking unload on me. Who do I need to fuck to get spanked around here?”

The scene that unfolded, as well as Gwen’s reaction to it, were indescribable. The horny redhead, wailing in passion, moaning in ecstatic surrender, was buried in a pile of wanton flesh, her as the center and receiver. Cocks slammed into her holes, the howling vixen slamming her hips back to meet their thrusts, her tight ass and juicy cunt clenching around them, desperately trying to make them cum. An endless queue of dripping pussies, some trimmed, some cleanly shaved, others with pubic jungles, thrust themselves onto her inviting tongue, humped against her hands as she finger-fucked the lust-filled women, and rubbed up and down her now-nude body.

Gwen lay on her coat, urging the others to cum on her, soaking her with sexual lust, and abusing her. Growling lime a primitive, her body writhing in agonized bliss, the horny redhead cursed up a storm, demanding more cum, another cock, two more cunts to feast on. Gwen no longer had one orgasm after another; her mind, body, heart, and soul had elevated themselves above and beyond the mortal realms of pleasure. Her orgasm was one huge, extended release of torrential pleasure, a single, intense cum that spanned time and space and lasted the entire duration of nearly the entire club’s occupants using her for their mutual pleasure.

One after another, the denizens of Area 51 unleashed their loads, the insatiable, furiously fucking Gwen, the target. Men shot on her face, in her hair, over her heaving tits, and covered her cunt with white cream. Women dripped their nectar on her lips and chin, wiped in on her arms, and squirted it all over her ass.

“More!” Gwen pled, her fingers flying over her clit as the crowd thinned. “I need more cocks. Give me another pussy to fucking eat. I’m so fucking horny.”

“Ouch! Fuck!” the burly Jamel cried as Audrey, still having her pussy serviced, whipped him. “She gets a free membership!”

Gwen and Audrey stayed there for most of the night. After the first round of free use, the still-aroused slut begged her mistress to take her around the rest of the club. One by one, Gwen went to the club’s guests and asked them if they’d like to use her. Covered in cum, her hair matted, and her makeup running, the redhead crawled from one room to the next, getting fondled, fingered, and spanked, begging for others to use her.

“Please fuck my slutty ass,” got her anal. “Would you please cum on my face,” was even more effective.

Thoroughly used but still trembling in horny need, Gwen eventually worked the entire club, licking Jamel’s welts as she fingered his clenching ass as her finale.

“Crawl to the car, you fucking, insatiable whore,” Audrey commanded. “And make sure the security guards, out front, spank your cum-covered ass.”

“Did I behave good enough for you, Mistress,” Gwen smiled. “You promised me that I could eat your ass.”

“Yes, slut. You’ve earned the right to pleasure me.”

Gwen got very little sleep that night. The sun had risen to full bloom by the time she was done having her way with Audrey. Before the night was over, the horny redhead had reduced her Domme to a begging, pleading sub, promising that she’d do anything if Gwen would just let her eat the cum out of her pussy.

Deciding against showering just yet, as she wanted to revel in feeling so dirty, Gwen drained the charge on a few of her toys before she decided to clean herself up.

“What should I do, today?” she mused. “Do I answer my fans’ questions on my blog, look into that nude modeling job, or go shopping?”

 

To Be Continued…

•☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾•

Red Hot Reader's Choice: Vote on the plot

This next chapter will close out this series, so make your vote juicy!

What does Gwen decide to do with her day, and what nasty, dirty debauchery does your favorite, horny redhead get down to? Cast your vote in the story comments. Voting ends three days after publication.

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments