Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Never Ceases to Amaze Me - Part 2

"Beth crosses that line she’s been longing to cross"

68
12 Comments 12
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“I know,” she answered, returning my kisses. “But you’re wrong. This will change everything!” One more toe-curling kiss and she pulled me toward the door, “Let’s do this before you chicken out!”

“I’m not going to chicken out!” I laughed, “If anyone does, it’ll be you!” We held hands and went back out to the patio where we saw Sandy and Glen in the hot tub once more.

“Oh,” said Bet, “we’ll go put on our swimsuits.”

“No need,” grinned Sandy, “unless you’re uncomfortable.” Beth looked at me and took a deep breath.

“In for a penny,” she said as she shrugged. “Could you guys cover your eyes, please?”

“Of course,” said Glen. They put their hands over their eyes and Beth and I stripped out of our clothes. I almost tripped as my pants caught on my erection but a few seconds later we slipped into the warm bubbling water, Beth beside Sandy and me on the other side.

Once the water covered her breasts, she said, “Okay, you can open your eyes.” We all laughed as we settled and then I remembered we didn’t have our wine close by.

“It’s okay,” said Glen, “I got you covered.” He got out, his large cock swinging side to side as he walked into the house.

“Oh, my!” Beth exclaimed as she saw it for the first time. “Sandy, you are a very lucky lady!”

“I take it your hubby is not so well-endowed,” she teased quietly. “Don’t worry, Glen’s is the biggest I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a few!”

“My darling husband’s cock is plenty big for me,” Beth said, reaching over and giving me a squeeze under the water. Sandy smiled knowingly. “Size does matter,” she continued, “but not as much as some people think. Besides, I didn’t marry him for his cock!”

“Oh,” said Sandy, “why did you marry him?”

“Because I love him, of course!” she said, squeezing me once more. “And for his tongue!” She leaned over and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and urging me to respond in kind.

“I see,” said Sandy. “And what is it about his tongue that you are so enamoured with?” Just then Glen returned with two glasses of white wine and another full bottle. Beth paused for a moment to stare at his cock as he came toward us and climbed in.

“Oh, we’re going there, are we?” she said. She drained her wine glass and held it out for a refill. “Very well, the thing that I love about his tongue is how he uses it on my pussy.”

Sandy and Glen both raised their eyebrows and looked at each other before looking back at us. “Go on,” Glen urged as he shifted to get more comfortable. I could see Sandy’s hand working him slowly just as Beth was doing to me.

“I never believed anything could feel so good!” Beth purred. “The way he makes me feel it's indescribable!”

“Really?” said Sandy, “I’m intrigued.” She took a sip of her wine and shifted closer to Beth. “Tell you what, how about you and I pick up where we left off last night and we’ll see what happens.” She leaned over to kiss Beth’s lips ever so softly. “Perhaps we might even get to sample each other’s husbands!” She looked into Beth’s eyes and I could see that Beth was all in. She might not be sure about doing anything with Sandy but the thought of getting Glen’s manhood inside her tipped the scales.

Beth turned to me and asked, “Are you sure about this? Once we start, I don’t think there’ll be any turning back!” I leaned in and kissed her.

“Go for it!” I whispered. “If you get uncomfortable, we can always stop with no regrets.”

“If you think I’m stopping, you’re crazy!” She laughed. She kissed me once more and then turned to Sandy, “Where were we exactly?”

Sandy leaned in and put her lips within millimetres of Beth’s, “Right about here,” she whispered, then she opened her lips slightly and her tongue flicked out to tease Beth’s lips. As Beth’s mouth opened slightly to admit Sandy’s probing, she let out a soft, involuntary, “Ohhh…” and she was committed.

They began softly and gently at first, as new lovers are apt to do, exploring with their lips and tongues the feel of the other’s mouth. As they continued, their bodies almost imperceptible turned toward one another and their hands came up to each other’s faces to caress them. After a few moments, Beth broke the kissing off and turned to me, “You know how they say women are better kissers than men? Well, it’s true!”

“I wouldn’t know. I’ve never kissed a man,” I replied.

“You should try it,” offered Glen. I shook my head. “Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it!”

“You mean you’re bi too?” Beth asked.

“I’ll play along if the situation calls for it, but I’m not so into guys as Sandy is into girls.” He leaned in and kissed his wife, then took her hand from his cock and placed it on Beth’s breast. Sandy leaned over and kissed him.

“Excuse me,” she said quietly, and she leaned back over to begin kissing Beth again. It was so hot, watching my wife of nineteen years kissing this trim, attractive woman my mind instantly wandered to what it would look like to see them wrapped in a 69 on a bed. I had a feeling I might soon find out.

stefanyblair1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stefanyblair1

I felt Beth’s hand leave my cock and watched the water move as she caressed Sandy’s small but firm breast. Beth’s were a little bit larger but with age, they had begun to droop just a little. Sandy’s were still pert, capped with the smallest areola I’d ever seen. As they shifted, both their chests came up out of the water and we men were treated to the added sight of our wives caressing each other’s bosoms. I slid my hand along Beth’s thigh to massage her pussy lips and her legs parted to allow me easy access. Glen leaned in to do the same to Sandy and soon the girls’ breathing was heightened as their arousal built.

Beth stopped again, taking a moment to catch her breath. “I can’t believe this is happening,” she breathed.

“It’s happening, Sweetie,” I said softly, “just like we've fantasized about, it’s happening.” She disengaged from Sandy and turned to me, wrapping me in a fierce hug and kissing me hard.

“I hate to admit it, but you were right,” she said.

“I hear it every day,” I replied, “it never gets old!”

“You asshole!” she laughed and she kissed me once more. “I love you, you know that, but now I’m going to make love to a woman! Enjoy the show!” She turned back to Sandy and kissed her again. “So, are we going to do this here or shall we go to someplace less wet and more comfortable?”

Sandy kissed her again and I felt her hand pushing mine aside on its way to Beth’s pussy. “Inside, I think, this might get noisy and we wouldn’t want to disturb the neighbours.” I felt Beth shift and watch as her arm moved across Sandy’s body to slide her hand next to her pussy.

“Oh, you shaved for me?” she said.

“No, I shave every day,” Sandy replied.

“I’ve never shaved down there, just trimmed back the hedge. Would you shave me?” asked Beth.

“It would be my pleasure,” Sandy grinned and she leaned back in.

“And mine!” sneered Beth. Sandy stood up and took Beth’s hand, helping her out of the hot tub. Glen and I watched the women grab a towel each and help each other dry off before turning to give us a finger wave and then pad their way into the house. I started to stand up but Glen shook his head.

“Give them a few minutes,” he said, “there’s something you need to know.”

“All right,” I said and I sat back down and picked up my wine glass. We sat in silence for a moment, then Glen spoke.

“Just so you know, I’m not going to touch you, not on purpose. If this goes where I think this is going, before long, we will be all tangled up together, don’t get freaked out if we happen to touch each other.” I pondered that for a moment and then nodded for him to continue.

“If this runs its course,” he said as he stood up, “I’m probably going to fuck your wife with this.” His cock wasn’t hanging down this time, it was fully erect and large, larger than Beth’s largest dildo which was pretty big. I remembered how uncomfortable she was the first time we used it but after a while, her pussy stretched to accommodate it.

“When Beth sees that monster, I promise she’ll want to fuck it!” I said, awestruck. I had never seen another man’s cock up close like this and I have to admit a pang of envy.

“I won’t hurt her, I promise,” Glen said. “I’ve had lots of women. I’ve never hurt one yet.” He drained his wine and reached to refill his glass.

“Can Sandy take all that?” I asked, still incredulous.

Glen laughed, “Yes she can, in her pussy and in her throat.”

“Fuck off, no way!” I exclaimed, “No woman can swallow all that without choking!”

“With practice, any woman can,” he assured me, “maybe your darling wife will want to try.”

“Oh, she’ll try, but I don’t think she’ll be able to,” I said, very sure of myself.

“We’ll see,” was all he said. “There’s another thing. There’s one place that Sandy can’t accommodate me,” he trailed off, letting me figure it out. It didn’t take long. “That’s where I’m hoping you come in. You see, Sandy loves to be DP’d.”

“DP’d?” I asked.

“Two cocks at once, one in her pussy and one in her ass,” he explained. “She loves anal, and I can’t give it to her. Do you think your darling wife would mind if you fucked my darling wife in the ass?”

“Beth doesn’t mind when I fuck her ass. I’m sure she’d enjoy watching us both fuck Sandy at once,” I said.

“All right then,” he said. “Anything else we should know? Any kinks, nasty stuff?”

I shook my head, “No, we’re pretty straight up, or we were up to about an hour ago.”

“Well, the girls should be well into it by now. Shall we go see what they’re up to?” he asked.

“Lead on, MacDuff!” I said, holding out my fist for a fist bump. “This is going to be a wild time!”

“Not for us,” Glen laughed, “and not for you in the future if my guess is right!”

“We’ll see!” I said and I climbed out of the warm water. My cock was as hard as it had ever been but at the moment I felt woefully inadequate. I followed Glen into the house and down the hall to their room. The noises coming from inside were unmistakable. Beth and Sandy were ravishing each other and loving every tingling second of it. As he pushed the door open, we heard Beth’s moans as she came, wetly and loudly.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments