Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snow White the Naughtiest Princess

"Big thank you to all the friends who had helped me proofreading, editing this story."

33
27 Comments 27
30.8k Views 30.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Humor Month
Have I ever told you the tale of Snow White the Naughty Princess? No? Well, let’s get started.

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom ruled by a great King and his beautiful Queen. One day, when the King returned to the castle from his adventures, the Queen welcomed him with a tiny baby in her arms. The baby was gorgeous, with skin as white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair as black as ebony. What a pleasant surprise it was for the King, who hadn’t been home for two years.

“My King, I’m so glad to see you back home,” the Queen told him. “Look at our beautiful baby. I just delivered her a month ago.”

The King looked at the baby, and saw that she was very beautiful.

“Do you remember that winter’s day before you sailed out?” asked the Queen. “On that day, we had such a wild time together. I bent over the window so the whole town could see me, while you were drilling me hard from behind. Your seed filled up my asshole and got me pregnant.”

Disregarding her husband’s dropped jaw, the Queen continued, “And when you were biting on my breast that day, I saw your magnificence throbbing hard by the blood-red roses on the ebony window frame. The black wood was almost hidden from view by the drifts on snow that were swept in as we made love. The scene was so beautiful that I wished to see a creature with snow-white skin, blood-red lips, and ebony-black hair. And look!”

The Queen held out the baby again.

“My wish was granted graciously by God. Look at our daughter, she’s so beautiful. I named her Snow White after that day.”

Though confused by certain technical details, like how he managed to knock up his wife with semen in her asshole, or how his wife had been pregnant for almost two years, the King did not ask any questions. He was a wise man. More importantly, he had been married for quite a few years, so he knew damn well not to argue with a woman.

Besides, the Queen’s sultry voice, talking about that wild sex, set the King heart pumping hard, and his cock throbbing. All he could think about was to rush the Queen to the bedroom and tear off all her clothes, and he did so.

After spending four hours of quality time with his wife on the stairs, in the bedroom, and at the castle balcony, the King walked out with a big smile on his face like an idiot, and totally agreed on whatever the Queen had said.

Therefore, at that day, Princess Snow White was officially announced as the legal heiress of the Kingdom.

Seventeen years passed by, and Snow White had grown up to be a beautiful young lady. She was so kind and gorgeous that the whole kingdom loved her. In fact, the people loved Snow White so much that they made many life-size dolls exactly like her, to admire and worship her in their own ways. The merchants even made different costumes for their dolls, like the traditional plaid school girl skirts, nurse uniforms, and police officer uniforms. They were all extremely popular.

Unfortunately, a tragedy happened. The Queen ran away with, not one, but two of her body guards. The King tried to cover the truth by telling Snow White that her mom had passed away by disease. But his lie got blow out of water when the Princess embarrassingly walked in on him stroking himself, while watching a threesome sex tape of the Queen with those two bodyguards.

“Mom was cheating on you? And you were jerking off watching them? You guys are sick! Eeewww!” exclaimed Snow White, running out of the room.

The King had found those sex tapes, volumes one to eleven, in his now ex-wife’s night stand, just behind her collection of vibrators, dildos and handcuffs. When the King told Snow White the truth, the poor girl was devastated. Very soon, she started to act out and behave badly, getting tattoos, smoking pot, and partying out all night with Lindzay Lowhigh. By the age of eighteen, Snow White was very well known, not only for her beauty, but also for her naughtiness.

The King tried to discipline the Princess, but failed miserably. Like all the single dads, he had no idea how to deal with a grown up teenage daughter. Rolling her eyes, Snow White answered all of her father’s questions with a single “Whatever”. She totally ignored him and ran downstairs to tease those castle guards. Sadly, watching all the flirting between Snow White and the soldiers, it reminded the King of how lonely he was.

“I can’t take this anymore! I must find myself a new Queen. A young and hot one,” the King muttered to nobody in particular. After another very long, hot shower, the King made up his mind.

It did not take long before the King found himself a new Queen, considering his size. That is, his kingdom’s size (stop laughing). It was an age-old story. They met at the bar; he was intrigued by her young pretty face, perfect hourglass figure, and the ability to lift her leg onto his shoulder while they were Doing It in men’s restroom. She was impressed by his bank statement. Very soon after, he made her his new Queen.

A few years passed, and the King left the kingdom for another adventure trip. The very bored Queen brought out her Magic Mirror to kill some time.

“Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the naughtiest in this land?” The Queen asked.

“ My Queen, you were the naughtiest here, so true,” The Mirror replied. “But Snow White is a thousand times naughtier than you. No, no my Queen, stop right there. Shoveling two dildos into your holes right now won’t improve anything. ”

“Damn, I really need to get rid of that little slut.” The now-Evil Queen murmured, as she walked back to her room. She untied the huntsman from her bed, took out his anal plug, and commanded him.

“Get dressed, take Snow White to the deepest forest and kill her.”

The huntsman dragged himself out of her room. Three days later the castle guards found him in the forest. He was passed out butt naked with a silly big grin on his face, and tied to a tree, with numerous wax drips, teeth marks and whip wounds all over his body. When the poor bastard woke up and saw the furious Queen, his first sentence was, “My Queen, Snow White is much naughtier than you.” He couldn’t wipe the grin off his face, either.

At the same time, in the forest, the young Princess had just found a cottage with seven beds. She could tell that the owners were bachelors by the pizza boxes and empty beer cans scattered around. Snow White could not help but start imaging herself being surrounded by seven muscular, handsome young dudes.

“Gee, I’ve never had sex with seven guys at the same time before. I wonder if I can get them all to come at the same time.” The idea got her so excited that she started to play with herself on one of the beds. The Princess fell asleep after a good release, but got woke up soon by loud voices.

“Someone used my spoon!”

“Someone drank my wine!”

“Someone’s juice got my bed soaking wet!”

Snow White felt that it was time for her to chip in, so she spoke up, using her most seductive voice.

“That was me getting ready for you guys. Why don’t you guys take off your clothes, come here, and get comfortable with me?”

After a moment of awkward silence, someone answered her. “We’re gay.”

The owners of the cottage were seven dwarfs, and they let Snow White stay, since they really needed the help.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

They told her that she could be an intern, and she naively accepted. Later, the young girl learned that being an intern meant she got no payment for all the works she did, which included house cleaning, cooking, and videotaping the dwarfs’ daily orgy party.

One morning after the seven dwarfs went to work, Snow White decided to take a break for some fun. And by fun she meant masturbation. Just as the Princess switched her vibrator into third gear, she heard a knock on the door.

“Wait a second, I’m coming,” she yelled toward the door, and tried to turn the vibe off, only to switch it to fourth gear by error. The little mistake sent her into high-pitched screaming. “Oh god, I’m coming… Yes, Yes… god… I’m coming!”

Just when the old peddler at the door began to wonder, Snow White showed up with messy hair and disarranged clothes.

“How may I help you?”

“Hi, pretty maid, would you like to buy some delicious fruit?” The old peddler asked, and from her basket she took out a banana.

A big, hard, thick banana.

Though that banana looked really delicious and useful, Snow White was precautious. She asked the peddler to taste the banana first. Under the young girl’s staring, the peddler put the whole banana into her mouth without peeling, and pulled it out slowly. By the time the old lady pulled it out, she had not only sucked out all the content, but also made a knot in the banana peels using her tongue.

“My god, that is a very naughty way to eat a banana!” Snow White was amazed.

“Of course, I am… was… the naughtiest person in this land!” The peddler proudly claimed.

“Let me try.” The Princess grabbed another big, hard, thick banana from the peddler’s basket and lifted her skirt automatically. Then Snow White remembered that she wanted to try it in her mouth first. She considered that it might be poisoned, but she also thought it might be cool to see what happened if she went to the Other Side. Maybe she could come back as a ghost and haunt the peddler. And who knew, maybe she could learn some naughty tricks on the Other Side.

The Princess took up the fruit, and opened her mouth wide. As soon as the young girl swallowed the whole banana, she fell down as though dead.

Watching Snow White’s lifeless body, the peddler removed her disguise, and the Evil Queen appeared. Now she knew that Snow White would never, ever, ever bother her again. Like, ever.

By the time the seven dwarfs came back from work, the Evil Queen had long disappeared. The dwarfs failed to revive Snow White because they could not find anything different about her. And because interns were not covered by medical insurance, they could not send her to a doctor either.

The dwarfs were very sad, because it would be so darn hard to find a better cameraman than Snow White. She had video-taped their sex parties like a pro. The Princess had maneuvered herself gracefully among seven pairs of mingling arms and legs without stepping on anyone, and had perfectly caught all their coming faces in the lens.

Finally they assumed Snow White was dead. They put her into a coffin with glass lid, and rest her in the forest, so people could admire her beauty. It was also because a few of the dwarfs were really into vampire stories, and were secretly afraid that if they buried Snow White in deep ground, she might turn into a vampire and suck them dry.

One day, a Prince was traveling in the forest, and saw the glass coffin. He was so touched by Snow White’s beauty, that he paid fifty gold pieces to the dwarfs to open the coffin lid, so he could kiss this gorgeous girl.

“Ewww, making out with a dead body, it’s so creepy,” whispered one of the dwarfs.

“Totally, whoever wrote this story at the first place must be a freak,” whispered another.

“Such sexy beauty could not be truly dead,” declared the Prince. “I bet if I kiss her, she’ll wake up.”

The Prince bent down to kiss Snow White on the lips. But suddenly, Snow White’s lips locked onto his, and he thought it seemed as if she were alive and breathing, and rubbing against him. Out of old habit, the Prince’s hands slid under Snow White’s skirt, caressing her soft thigh, and then gently dipped into her moistening slit. Apparently, the Prince was a very naughty boy too.

“Oh fuck, this is good…don’t stop.” Suddenly Snow White yelled out, spitting out the banana that had been choking her. The stimulation in her vagina made her excited, and therefore dislodged the banana from her throat. Now she wanted a real one. A real, big, hard, meaty one.

“Yes, Milady.” The Prince took her command immediately, and thrust in his fingers harder and faster, with her pussy juice spilling all over the coffin. Very soon, they ripped off each other’s clothes and started doing much naughtier things together.

By the time the echo of their moaning, screaming and whimpering in the forest stopped, the Prince was totally in love with Snow White. He loved the way her blood-red lips wrapping around his hard shaft; he enjoyed pulling her ebony-black hair while he rode her hard from behind; and he was definitely fascinated by the view of her snow-white skin covered with sweat and body juice, glistening under the sunshine.

The Prince told Snow White how he fancied her, and how he would fill all the holes on her body with his cum. He told her how he would love to spend the rest of his life doing all kinds of naughty things with her. Being touched by his kindness and naughtiness, Snow White told the Prince everything about herself, her family and the Evil Queen.

“Wow, your stepmother is so evil!” The Prince gasped. “Please come to my kingdom with me. I also have a young stepmother, but she’s not evil at all. In fact, she’s very submissive and obedient. Because my dad is always traveling, she’s very lonely, and trying to find a new master or mistress. She does whatever I tell her to do, like playing with herself while I watch. But I’m a submissive myself, so sometime it does not work very well, especially when we keep staring at each other, both waiting for next command.”

“I can help you two!” Snow White said cheerfully, “I know everything about being a good mistress!”

The Prince brought Snow White back to his kingdom. A week later, they had a huge wedding ceremony, which was hosted by the Prince’s over-excited stepmother. All the audience for the wedding could not help but notice that both the Prince and the Submissive Queen wore leather collars, with leashes held in Snow White’s hand. After the wedding, they redecorated the castle’s entertainment room, and renamed it, the ‘Red Room’.

And then, they lived happily ever after.

As to the Evil Queen? Sorry, I totally forgot about her. No, seriously, I literally forgot about the fact that she is still being suspended from my bedroom ceiling. It must have been more than two hours since I left her in that position, so I better let her down before she passes out again. And maybe I should turn off those vibrators for her, too.

Ever since hearing Snow White’s wedding news, the Evil Queen has totally changed. She was so insecure and scared that she came to me for confession, seeking for punishment. It has become our monthly routine. Honestly, I really enjoy disciplining her, punishing her and abusing her, and she totally gets off on it.

Who knows, maybe I am the naughtiest person in this land. But that’s another story…

Published 
Written by HK4167
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments