Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bar (Part 4)

"Final part of The Bar series with group sex in a bar and on a pool table"

12
7 Comments 7
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

After a few minutes, they stopped kissing and we heard them whispering to each other. We couldn’t hear what was being said but both women smiled as they stood up and walked past us to the pool table.

Upon reaching the pool table, Carol and Sarah looked back at John and me with big grins on their faces and quietly said, ‘Just watch.’

So, we continued to watch them, wondering what they were going to get up to next.

Sarah sat on the edge of the pool table while Carol parted Sarah’s legs and moved between them. Sarah hooked her legs behind Carol’s back as both women once again started kissing and caressing each other.

Sarah watched us over Carol’s shoulder as she slowly slid her hands down Carol’s back to firmly grasp Carol’s backside, one cheek in each hand. Still watching us, she spread Carol’s buttocks apart to fully expose her to us. This wanton display of Sapphic lust already had my cock twitching and with John’s barely audible comment of, ‘Oh man, that’s sweet,’ I could quite rightly guess that it was having a similar effect on him.

Sarah winked at us over Carol’s shoulder and still holding Carol’s butt cheeks apart, leaned back over the pool table slightly. This caused Carol to lean forward with her, exposing Carol’s pussy even more as she bent forward. John and I could clearly see how wet and turned on she was as she enjoyed being exposed to our lustful gaze. Carol has always been a bit of an exhibitionist and just loves the effect she can have on men, and women, by showing herself off.

Pushing Sarah right back onto the pool table, Carol climbed up onto the edge, her knees on either side of Sarah. This had Carol’s horny, wet pussy fully exposed to us as she leaned over Sarah’s supine body, legs wide apart and hanging off the edge of the pool table, her pussy also fully exposed to our admiring gaze. Both women looked hot and horny as they unashamedly put themselves on show for our viewing pleasure.

It was certainly having the desired effect on me as I felt myself rising to the occasion again. And looking over at John, it was obvious he was feeling the effect too.

Sarah’s hand moved between Carol’s legs and her fingers teased and parted Carol’s pussy lips. First one, then a second finger easily slipped into Carol’s wet pussy. As we watched Sarah finger fuck Carol, one of Carol’s hands moved between Sarah’s splayed legs and parted Sarah’s pussy lips with her fingers.

We also noticed that Carol was looking over her shoulder at us with a big mischievous smile on her face. She was definitely enjoying the tease and she knew that I would love watching her sexually exhibit herself and Sarah. Looking over at John, Carol took immense pleasure in making sure that John could clearly see her fingers slide in and out of his girlfriend’s pussy.

After a few minutes of watching both women finger fuck each other, I was well on the road to recovery. Both Carol and Sarah were really getting into their own little world, with eyes closed and hips rocking and gyrating against each other. The sound of their panting and the aroma of sex hung in the air.

Carol moved further onto the pool table and helped Sarah move around so that she was now positioned along the pool table. Sarah was on her back with her legs wide apart and Carol moved herself to place her knees on either side of Sarah’s head. Sarah quickly grabbed hold of Carol’s backside and pulled her pussy down onto her face.

With a loud gasp, Carol felt Sarah’s tongue licking and probing at her hot pussy. Both John and I watched as she rocked her hips back and forth across Sarah’s face, taking immense satisfaction in the sensation Sarah’s lapping tongue was giving her. Grabbing both her own beautifully round breasts, Carol threw her head back in breathless ecstasy at the sheer bliss of having her pussy licked and tongue fucked by another beautiful, hot and horny woman.

Carol gradually came down from the delightful pleasure of Sarah’s oral attentions and lowered herself between Sarah’s wide spread legs. John and I continued to watch as Sarah raised her hips off the table to meet Carol’s soft kisses on her pussy. We watched as both women pleasured each other in the sixty nine position with Carol on top. Both John and I were now extremely hot and horny having watched this wanton display of female lust.

Carol’s breath was now coming in short gasps. I knew she was on the verge of coming. Her hips pushed back onto Sarah’s fingers and Sarah continued to furiously lick Carol’s clit and fuck her pussy with two fingers, her thumb probing at Carol’s anus.

John and I watched as Carol shuddered and pushed down hard against Sarah's mouth and fingers, once, twice, and a third time as she finally reached orgasm. I knew how intense Carol can climax and this was a strong one. Being watched always makes her hornier and I could see her pussy tighten and relax as the muscles gripped against Sarah’s fingers. John looked over at me and raising an eyebrow said, ‘Now that was beautiful to see.’

Sarah’s face was soaked with Carol’s pussy juices as she sat up on the table. She looked over to John and me with a great big beaming smile and said, ‘Did you boys enjoy that?’

Carol turned to kiss Sarah full on the lips and then looked at us with our cocks fully erect, laughed, and said, ‘I think it’s fair to say that they did.’

Again, they whispered to each other, leaving John and I wondering. However, we didn’t need to wait long. Sarah looked at me and crooked her finger at me, beckoning me towards her. Carol turned Sarah around and leaned her over the pool table with her backside pointing directly at me. As I got nearer, Carol climbed back up onto the pool table and straddled Sarah’s back so that her face was directly above Sarah's lovely round rear and very wet and inviting pussy. Carol also motioned for John to come and stand beside us so that she could easily reach him.

GenesisNaela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesisNaela

With Sarah bent over the pool table, Carol reached over her and took my cock in her hand whilst at the same time reaching out to take John’s cock in her other hand. With Carol rubbing my cock against Sarah’s backside we both looked at John who simply nodded in approval. He was going to watch me fuck his girlfriend with Carol guiding my cock into Sarah’s hot, wet pussy.

Sarah looked back at us as Carol placed the tip of my cock against her pussy. She moaned as she felt me against her and Carol rubbed my cock up and down between Sarah’s pussy lips. Carol then leaned right over Sarah’s back and took me into her mouth, sucking Sarah’s juices from the tip of my cock. She did this once more before guiding me all the way inside Sarah’s hot, tight pussy. I almost came on the spot.

I grabbed hold of Sarah’s hips and slowly started to pump in and out of her, feeling her soft velvety pussy around my rock-hard cock. Her gorgeous round backside against me each time I thrust forward. Carol’s face was resting on Sarah’s butt cheeks directly above her pussy as she watched me slide in and out of her new friend. One of her hands was pulling me forward with each thrust into Sarah and her other hand was slowly moving up and down John’s rigid cock as John reached over to slip a finger into Carol’s very wet pussy.

Sarah was moaning in ecstasy as I thrust forward deep into her welcoming, hot pussy. Carol was teasing her butt hole with her fingers, heightening Sarah’s joy of having both of us pleasure her. John had stepped back, enjoying the spectacle of his girlfriend’s exhibition of being fucked by another man and teased by a woman at the same time. His hand was slowly working up and down on his stiff cock as he watched us.

I was on the point of climaxing once again until Carol pushed me back and motioned John to come forward. As he did so, Carol told him to get up onto the table and kneeled in front of him and I watched as she reached under and between her legs to grasp hold of John’s throbbing cock. Sarah and I watched as Carol guided the head of John’s cock against her wet and lust-swollen pussy lips.

John grabbed hold of Carol’s hips and pushed forward as Carol rubbed his cock up and down between her hot outer pussy lips. John let out a short gasp at the sensation of contact between his cock and Carol’s hot pussy. The voyeur in me was thoroughly turned on as Carol looked directly into my eyes and pushed back, slowly impaling herself on John’s rock-hard cock.

Not to be left out, Sarah climbed onto the pool table and positioned herself in front of Carol so that her legs were spread wide, exposing her smooth, wet pussy right in front of Carol’s face. Taking the hint, Carol eagerly got between Sarah’s open legs and happily gave her what she wanted.

I stepped back to take in the very hot and erotic scene right in front of me. My girlfriend was being fucked from behind by another man whilst at the same time, her face was buried in the pussy of his girlfriend. My cock was throbbing at this overt display of lustful sex.

Sarah had leaned right back with her head at the end of the pool table as John continued to pump his cock in and out of Carol. Taking this opportunity I walked up beside her and started massaging her gorgeous round tits. Feeling me next to her, Sarah took hold of my pulsating cock and fed it into her willing mouth. Carol and John watched as Sarah’s lips slid all the way along my shaft.

I could see John pounding into Carol’s tight pussy, harder and faster as he was reaching his climax. I helped Carol off the table and bent her over it so that I could again, enter her from behind. Rubbing my cock slowly against the entrance to her pussy, I felt her push back hard. She was ready to come again after Carol’s tongue fucking so I grabbed hold of her hips and thrust forward solidly. Her moan of delight told me not to stop.

We were all watching each other, John pumping in and out of Carol and me doing the same with Sarah. John’s face told me that he was close and Carol was the same. Carol and Sarah had both reached out and were holding on to each other as John and I continued to fuck them both, harder and faster. I could feel myself getting closer and closer with each thrust.

The look on Carol’s face as she reached orgasm had me right on the edge. Carol pushed back hard against John as her whole body tensed then shuddered in sheer bliss. This pushed John past the point of no return as he pulled out of Carol’s clenching pussy and placing his cock over Carol’s backside, shot his load all over Carol’s back and buttocks.

I felt Sarah climax as she watched both Carol and John do the same. Her pussy clenched and relaxed around my cock, her head thrown back as the intensity of her orgasm hit her. Almost at the same time, I felt myself about to explode, so taking John’s lead, I pulled out of Sarah’s tight pussy and let go all over Sarah’s back, my cock sliding back and forth between her butt cheeks.

We were all spent after such an incredible evening of unadulterated sexual exploits. John and I sat back on the benches whilst Sarah and Carol lay on the pool table holding each other and gently kissing. Eventually, I got up and got us all a cold drink and we sat chatting for a while.

Before Sarah and John headed off for home, we all agreed that we have to meet up again soon.

 

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments