Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Big Sandwich 2 - Pussy Posse

"Plans for the Sextravaganza Party get well under way and someone gets a very special treat..."

33
24 Comments 24
11.0k Views 11.0k
7.4k words 7.4k words
This is a story jointly written by myself and my partner in crime, Mazza.

Mazza woke, her head was pounding. She opened her eyes and the room swam in and out of focus. What a mess! Champagne bottles, empty glasses and food wrappers were strewn everywhere.

“Where the hell am I?” She thought as she began to sit up on the sofa, which was a mistake, as her head immediately began to spin so she lay back down and closed her eyes.

“Fuck!” The sun was streaming through the blinds onto her eyelids turning everything bright red, which made her feel worse. She tentatively opened her eyes again and nearly jumped out of her skin as she saw CurlyGirly’s face right in front of hers; their noses were almost touching.

“GOOD MORNING, MISS MAZZA!!!” She yelled, shaking her friend by the shoulder.

“Oh god! Stop it, CG! I’m gonna be sick,” she moaned, moving her arm over her face in the hope that her friend would leave her alone.

“No, no, no! I don’t think so! There will be no vomiting, not on my watch,” she laughed, pulling her roughly by the elbow into a sitting position.

“CG, I swear that you are fucking evil! What the hell is wrong with you?” Maz was sitting up now, though her head was down, looking at her bare legs, which were imprinted with the rough pattern from the sofa, giving the impression that she was wearing grotesque pink, patterned hose. “Fuck, my head is spinning... What happened?”

“Champagne happened my friend, that and a 69 million dollar lottery win!” she gushed, placing a palm on either of Maz’s cheeks and devilishly sliding her tongue into Maz’s mouth, which promptly sobered her up. Slowly withdrawing her tongue, CG squeezed Maz’s cheeks together until she looked like a hungover goldfish, although her color was definitely more green than gold.

“Wait a minute... Lottery win... Champagne...” Suddenly memories of the previous night began to flood Maz’s tired brain and she sat up, shaking her face free of her pal’s grip. “That’s right, we fucking DID!!”

She stood up to hug CG and almost fainted as the room began to spin. “I need...”

“Coffee, STAT!” CG laughed, handing her a paper mug from the local coffee house. “One latte, extra shot, strong enough to rouse even the most hungover of Mazzas!”

“Ha ha, you are a freaky bitch! You almost know me better than I know myself,” Maz laughed, taking a long drought from the cup. Suddenly her cheeks puffed up and her face went red. She looked around desperately before shutting her eyes and swallowing the hot liquid in her mouth.

CG was barely able to contain her laugh.

“What the fuck is that ?” Maz spluttered, coughing and holding the cup at arm’s length.

CG beamed, proudly, “Oh it’s today’s special at the coffee house, Toffee Popcorn latte!”

Maz glared at CG, “You know fine well that I hate flavored coffee. You are a mean girl and if you weren’t so filthy rich, I’m not sure I’d want to be your friend any more...”

By this time, CG’s body was shaking with laughter. Dammit, Maz was so gullible! It was kind of cute. She gave in and passed her friend the tall latte she’d bought her and took a long swig of the popcorn one, savoring the sickeningly sweet flavor, “Cheers, Maz!”

“A proper coffee? Just as well...” Maz glowered before bumping her cup against her friend’s, “Cheers! Here’s tae us, wha’s like us? Gie few and they’re aw deid!”

“I got ‘cheers’,” CG rolled her eyes, “the rest was just Scottish mumbo jumbo.”

“I was quoting Rabbie Burns, the Scottish Bard?” It was Mazza’s turn to roll her eyes, “That’s a famous toast! Geez, you Americans are so uncultured.”

CG was deadpan, “So, you mean to tell me some Scottish Rabbi writes toasts now and shit?”

Maz looked at her friend, shocked. She opened her mouth to speak and then narrowed her eyes, “You cow! Think you’re funny, huh?” She reached out to spank her ass, but CG was too quick, swerved out of her way and Maz almost toppled from the sofa.

“Uncultured?” CG scoffed, flopping down beside her on the sofa, “I’ll have you know that I have culture coming out my shaved ying yang!”

The two of them began to laugh. Then when they finally calmed down, they looked at each other and burst out laughing again, until the tears ran down their cheeks.

Maz sighed, “So, what are we going to do about this party?”

“God, Maz, you’re such an idiot!” CG did a mini-face palm, “We discussed this last night and agreed. I called and gave specific instructions for the printed invites, they should be ready for pick up later today. They’ll be hand-delivered, along with five grand spending money and a little ‘Sandwich Swag Bag’ for each of our closest Lushy friends.”

Maz looked puzzled as she mentally delved around her booze-addled brain before her expression cleared, “Oh yes, now that you say it, I do remember... Do you think 5k will be enough?”

“Well, I sure hope so?” CG mused. “I mean, with that and the swag bags we’re going to give them as a welcome gift, I think they’ll be pretty happy.”

Maz grinned, remembering how they’d trawled the internet last night, finding the perfect sexy things for each of their friends and how they’d paid a huge surcharge to make sure they’d be delivered today. “Do you really think that the Dildo Shoes were a good idea?”

CG burst out laughing and coffee dribbled down her chin. “Oh god, the Ass Shoes!!” She spluttered, wiping the flavored coffee from her face, “Damn, I’d forgotten about those...”

They chatted excitedly, exchanging party ideas while they finished their drinks.

CG looked at her watch, “Hey Maz, I’d better get my ass into town to collect the money and the invites. You need to sort out the catering for the venue and organize the limos to collect everyone from the airport. I shouldn’t be too long.” She got up from the couch and Maz gave her ass a squeeze.

“Don’t you be touching what you can’t afford, honey,” she wiggled her butt.

Maz giggled, “Hey I’m a millionaire, I can do what I want!”

“You just get your chores completed, Missy, then we’ll see about your reward! Oh and brush your teeth, talk about kitten breath, sheesh!”

And with that, CG turned on her shapely gams and left.

******

Maz lay back on the sofa, laptop on her chest, pen in one hand and a notepad beside her. She was not the most organized person, but thanks to CG’s not-so-gentle ass kicking, she’d managed to get just about everything done.

She spent the next couple of hours making phone calls, getting the transport from the airport in place - no expense was spared and all of the guests would feel like superstars with the red-carpet treatment they’d be getting.

She then spent the next hour on the phone to caterers and eventually narrowed it down to three who seemed like they would be able to provide the specific things they wanted. She needed CG’s approval, so she texted her, asking her to call as soon as she could.

This was certainly going to be a night to remember.

Maz glared at her phone, willing a response, so that she could check off another thing from her list. But much to her annoyance, CG didn’t respond right away, so she began to lazily browse the web, killing time.

She was clicking a mindless, online puzzle game and was about to make the winning move, when her lap began to vibrate.

Giggling, Mazza jumped and lifted the phone to her ear without looking at the screen, “It’s about time you returned my call, you slut! What the hell have you been doing that’s more important than organizing our party, huh?”

A deep, gravelly voice assaulted her ears, “Firstly, I am not your slut, you are MY slut! Secondly, who did you think was calling you about a party?”

His rich baritone gave Maz instant tingles. God, she loved that deep, sexy drawl.

“W-W-Well, I’m at CG’s house,” she stammered, blushing furiously. “We were supposed to be going out last night, but it turns out that we had a lottery win, a big one!!”

“Are you kidding me? If you’re winding me up, if this is one of your ‘wee’ jokes, you know I’m gonna spank your cheeky ass,” she could hear the smile in his voice.

“Nope, it’s 100% true,” she replied, going on to explain how they’d partied for the rest of the night, resulting in her current state, and how they were going to throw a massive party.

“Hmm, you know I do have a fail-safe hangover cure,” he sounded like he was thinking aloud.

Maz could feel her pussy start to pulse, she knew whatever his ‘cure’ was, it would be awesome.

“Open Skype,” he ordered, “set it up so that I can see you, then lie on the sofa.”

It only took a few moments to move the champagne glasses and crap from the previous night’s revelry, before Maz had haphazardly positioned her MacBook on the coffee table. She called his number and started a video call.

“There you are!” His voice rang out of the tiny speakers and Maz quivered with anticipation. “Lie back on the couch and let me see those awesome tits.”

Lifting up her top, her breasts took up most of the screen and she pulled and tugged her nipples, wanting him to see how much he turned her on, “Like this?” she giggled.

“Mmm, just like that! Are you ready to see how hot I am for you?”

“Oh fuck yes!” she moaned, “Show me!!”

Suddenly he appeared on screen, lying back on his sofa, with an erection that would make a porn star weep. He stroked and tugged at his swollen member, squeezing it and forcing a thin trickle of precum to ooze down his thick shaft.

“See what you do to me, woman?” he growled, “Now, show me what you would do with it.”

Things got hot and heavy pretty quickly and before she knew it, her fingers were a blur at her clit, as she slid her pink and white vibrator between dripping lips before plunging it deep inside her pussy.

They soon got closer and closer, moaning, panting and grunting. The room was filled with the sounds of her pussy squelching and him slapping his cock, as they both masturbated, giving each other a very explicit show, until...

“Mmmph, oh fuck I’m going to--”

“COME ON, Maz!” CG’s sharp voice broke the spell as she strode into the room. “ Again ? Really? You couldn’t go into the guest bedroom to do that? Is your dripping cunt really the first thing I need to see when I walk in the door?”

Maz couldn’t have stopped if she’d tried and let her orgasm continue, her strokes slowing as it began to subside.

CG shook her head in mock disgust, moving into the kitchen with the bag of cash, alcohol and a box of freshly printed party invites. She stopped and peered back around the door, “And another thing... That had better NOT be my fucking Lelo sticking out of your pussy, you dirty bitch!”

“Don’t worry, I licked it clean before I used it.” Mazz replied, with a wicked laugh.

“Erm, Hi CG! So sorry about that,” his voice called out apologetically as he waved half heartedly through the screen.

CG waved, “Oh hello you! What a surprise seeing you and your dick again. You’re looking hard and slick as usual. Do you need a tissue?” she turned and left, mumbling something about acting like teenagers and getting a fucking room.

“Shit, I’d better go,” Maz murmured. “Listen, thank you so much for that. I haven’t cum so hard in ages, well, at least a day.”

“See you at the party, M,” he laughed and the screen went blank.

As Maz tidied herself up, CG sauntered back into the room, all business, “You done? Wet spot on my couch blotted? Party organized?”

“Sorry, boss,” Maz said, shamefacedly before perking up, “Hey, take a look at these caterers, which should we go for?”

CG opened the pack of ‘Big Sandwich Sextravaganza’ invites and handed a few over for her friend to look at, before poring over the laptop screen and pointing to the company she thought would be best to provide the party food.

~o~

To Our Naughty Lushies,

You are Cordially Invited to the ‘Big Sandwich Sextravaganza’

When? Friday, August 2nd - Sunday, August 3rd, 2013

Why? Because we’re horny and rich!

Where? Waldorf Astoria, Chicago.

What to Bring? Your sexy selves and your naughty imaginations

(Your flight information and hotel accommodation info are enclosed)

We cannot wait to share with you a night we will never forget!

Curlygirly and Mazza

~o~

“These guys look good,” she smiled a wicked grin, pointing at the screen. “We still have a shit load to do. I’m going to go upstairs and start writing out some of the invites.” She handed a list to Maz, “You take care of these, and we’ll get them mailed before the post office closes.

Maz agreed as CG lifted a pile of invites and cash, and headed to her room.

***

The thought of how much fun she and Maz were going to have with all of their friends and, more importantly, how much fun their friends were going to have with each other at the party, was making CG very horny. She gasped in surprise when she realized that it had been at least six hours since she had last masturbated. How the fuck did the time get away from her? And that’s when the idea hit her, she knew how she was going to make Wolverine15’s invitation extra special.

CG grabbed her trusty Lelo out of the drawer, gratefully realizing that it wasn’t the one she had seen sticking out of Maz a few minutes ago, and stripped down to her panties. She lightly grazed the tip of the Lelo over her mound and imashit load was the head of W15’s fat cock sliding over her pussy.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned.

She turned up the speed and increased the pressure on her clit, then leaned back against the pillows and brought her heels together, so that her legs formed a diamond shape. She recalled how he would slowly tease her with his cock, running it along her slit until she was squirming under him and begging him to fuck her. She could feel her panties begin to moisten with her pussy juices from the thought. CG tweaked her nipples hard and pushed the vibe into her pussy, as far as she could through the barrier of her thong, thinking about his cock slowly sinking into her. She could feel the tension and heat building in her center as her orgasm approached. CG jacked her vibe as high as it would go and thought back to the delicious feeling of his cock slamming, hilt-deep, into her as the first tremors went through her body.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes! Oh god, yesssssssss!” she moaned loudly as her body quaked in orgasm.

Out of breath and with her legs still shaking, she absently dropped the vibe on her bed and brought her hand between her legs, feeling her soaking panties. She rubbed them along her sensitive clit and then pushed them deep into her pussy.

“There, that oughta do it,” she mused.

CG hooked her fingers into the waistband of her red lacy thong and then slid the saturated panties down her thighs. She plucked an invitation from the pile, along with a stack of crisp, 100 dollar bills. With a grin, she tucked them both into her wet panties and tied it all up in a bow. Not bothering to put on underwear, she dressed, took the invites Maz had written and left the house with her package, hoping to get to the FedEx office before it closed.

***

The next morning, glittering envelopes were hand-delivered to various locations around the globe. In England, Te11Tale and BluePiglet jumped up and down excitedly, planning their trip to the US for the Big Sandwich. They hadn’t been away since their honeymoon and this seemed like the perfect getaway, not to mention the fact that they’d get to meet some of the people they’d gotten to know so well on Lush.

Kinkygirl was just coming home from a late night’s work and almost bumped into the FedEx guy as he was putting a ‘sorry we missed you’ card through her door. “Ha, I’m so glad I didn’t miss you!” she giggled, whipping the sparkling envelope from his fingers.

Ginger lay back on her bed, clutching the invitation to her chest and deciding what she was going to pack, wondering if she would finally be able to bring Maz and CG over to the ‘bi side’.

As he spoke to his customers and went about his work, LM kept grinning and patting his jeans’ pocket to make sure that his invitation was still safe. He had a chubby for most of the day, just thinking about how the party might pan out. His imagination was on overdrive, and that was saying something.

Nikki was as cool as a cucumber as she looked over the assorted lingerie and sex toys neatly laid out on her bed. She kept beaming and lifting up the invite to read it again, just to make sure it was true. Finally she was going to meet some of the friends she’d known for so long on Lush. “What a delicious prospect!” she smiled, as she removed the batteries from her favorite vibrator. “No sense in getting embarrassed at customs.”

***

W15 was finishing a casual meeting in his office with two of his managers, when FedEx delivered his envelope. As soon as he saw who it was from, he got out his phone to send a text.

“It just arrived,” he rapidly typed to CG.

“YIPPEE!” was the response. “Did you open it?”

“That’s why I’m texting, Rick and Larry are sitting in my office. Is it OK if I open it in front of them?” he teased, thinking of the packages CG had sent him in the past.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG!!!! NOOOO!! DO NOT OPEN IT IN FRONT OF ANYONE!” she screamed through the screen.

“Lol. I’ll call you later after I’ve had a chance to open it. *kiss*” he sent.

When W15 was finally alone, he opened the envelope and a neatly wrapped bundle fell out. It took him barely a second to notice that the bundle was all tied together in a red thong. He actually recognized it from a recent picture which CG had texted. Untying the gift, he extracted the money and was impressed as he read the invitation. As he held up the underwear, he realized that the naughty little slut had actually worn the panties before she’d mailed them to him. He smiled as he lifted them to his nose.

***

The days flew by and it was soon the day before the party. In fairness, CG and Maz had done an amazing job to pull everything together so quickly. CG’s house looked like Christmas Eve, what with the ‘swag bags’, personally filled with special, sexy gifts for each Lushie, and there were plastic storage crates filled with an exciting assortment of brand new sex toys, lingerie, lubes, condoms all ready to be transported to the hotel. Mazza was especially proud to have found a supplier of glow-in-the-dark condoms. She and CG had joked about how they could have a Star Wars reenactment, with erect, luminous penises as light sabers. There were harnesses and swings, and CG had organized a local guy to come and set them up at the hotel, buying his silence with an invite of his own to attend the party.

With everything in place, the two women spent the rest of the afternoon being pampered, plucked, waxed and finally massaged, before settling down for a few glasses of wine and an early night, so as to be fresh for their big day.

***

BP, Tell and the rest of the UK and Australian contingent were already on their flights, chattering excitedly about what was going to happen. What a nightmare it had been, making all the time zones come together. Thankfully, everyone was now en route. Well that was, everyone except W15.

***

As the first of the planes were landing at O’Hare, CG was unpacking one of her bags when her phone buzzed on the hotel bed. Absentmindedly looking down, she saw it said that ‘Man meat’ was calling. She chuckled at the nickname she’d given W15 some time ago but was surprised that he was calling, he should be in the air right now.

“Hey, Baby, where are you? Landed already?” she asked, hopeful.

“No, that’s why I’m calling. Huge problem with our biggest account. I have to be on site all weekend at their plant until it’s resolved.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

I’m not going to be able to make the party.”

With tears welling in her eyes and her throat tightening, CG squeaked, “Not able to make it?”

“I know you’re disappointed, Baby,” he soothed, “but it can’t be helped.”

Her heart sank and she stammered, “But... but... I rented the biggest suite they have, just for us.”

“My ass is on the line here, I’ve got to stay,” he rationalized. “Besides, you’ll have fun without me, when you finally get to meet all your friends.”

“Fun without you?” she cried out, “You realize that Maz and I have literally arranged a worldwide orgy here in Chicago and I will be going stag? How exactly will that be fun for me?” CG added shrilly, “Tell me, please?”

“Baby, I’m so sorry. I promise I’ll make it up--”

“Whatever,” she coolly interrupted and disconnected the call.

She threw herself on the bed and when the phone rang again, she let it go to voice mail.

Maz was haphazardly throwing lingerie into the hotel dresser, her usual unpacking style, when she heard noises coming from CG’s adjoining room. Going to the door, she realized it wasn’t the usual moans, groans, and giggles that she was accustomed to hearing. It sounded like crying.

She went straight into the room without knocking and saw her friend on the bed, crying loudly in a very unbecoming way.

Touching her shoulder, Maz said, “Hey, why are you crying? We’re about to have the most memorable weekend of our lives.”

Through hiccups, a runny nose, and black rimmed eyes, CG explained that W15 wouldn’t be able to make the party because of a work obligation.

“Oh, Honey. I’m so sorry,” Maz soothed. “I know how much you were looking forward to spending the weekend with him. It must be something terribly important for him to miss it. You know he was as excited about this as you were.”

“I know... and he did sound awful when he explained it all, but now I’m going to spend the weekend alone ,” CG sniveled.

“Alone? Alone? Are you fucking kidding me? You think we would let you spend the weekend alone? We have brought together a group of sex-starved perverts from all over the globe!” Maz giggled. “By the end of the weekend, you’ll be wishing for some alone time!”

CG started laughing uncontrollably through her hiccups.

Taking that as a good sign, Maz quipped, “Good, we better to get you cleaned up. You look like a fucking panda who escaped from the zoo, with that eye makeup smeared all over, and I think I see some snot mixed in your curls,” she said, tenderly pushing CG’s hair from her face.

***

Ginger86’s panties were already moist at the thought of what might be in store for her and her friends, well, that and the tiny vibe that was buzzing at her clit, of course she switched it off to go through customs. There was a very broad grin on her face as she found her seat on the plane and squeezed her overstuffed carry-on bag into the overhead locker.

***

Organized as ever, Nikki703 slotted her slimline bag under her seat, looking a million dollars in her sharp outfit. No one would ever have guessed that her panties had a dildo in the gusset. To the casual observer, they would have thought that she was just moving around and trying to get comfortable, the reality was that she was satisfying herself as she moved. Boy, the tilt in the head of that rubber toy sure grazed her g-spot and she bit her lip to stifle her cries as she approached the first of many orgasms, which would make her four-hour flight seem more like twenty minutes.

***

Kinkygirl had to run through the airport to catch her plane. She couldn’t believe she had overslept, today of all days! That’s what she got for taking that extra shift at the club last night and then stupidly going out for tequila shots with the other girls, once they were done. Even though she felt disheveled, settling in her seat, she received more than a few appreciative glances at her slim, tight dancer’s body. Ahhh, she could sleep all the way to Chicago.

***

Although he felt a little tired after his flight, LafayetteMister thoroughly enjoyed his limo ride to the hotel. He was not surprised to feel his cock stirring under his kilt. He couldn’t believe that he was actually wearing one, it felt so strange. He kept thinking that he must look like he was wearing a skirt or something, but when he’d caught sight of his reflection with his dark hair, it had almost taken his breath away. He looked pretty cool.

He grinned, “Damn that Scottish tart for being right!”

It made a nice change to get all dressed up and he reckoned that he’d scrubbed up pretty well. He’d even manscaped! Shaved his balls for the first time! He was looking forward to meeting all of the girls, more than looking forward. If the amount of flirting that had been going on Lush these last few days was anything to go by, everyone seemed to be up for just about anything.

As the limo turned the corner into a tree-lined boulevard, the hotel swung into view. It was huge, like a castle! He’d almost expected some half-assed, thrown-together shindig, but it looked like CG and Maz hadn’t lied about no expense being spared. Suddenly he got nervous, what if Maz had played a joke on him? Told him that everyone would be wearing Scottish outfits but when he got there, he would be the only one? His fears were soon put to rest though, as the vehicle got closer to the building, he could hear a strange wailing noise. Was that.. was it, bagpipes? He laughed, thinking this was corny, even for Mazza and wondering how CG ever agreed to this, when a sudden flash of light caught his eye, followed by a huge cheer and applause.

First off, he noticed the dude playing the bagpipes, fire shooting from the pipes each time he blew! He was naked from the waist up, his oiled chest, tanned and muscular, and he was covered in tattoos and sporting a fluorescent orange and green Mohawk. He looked like something from a Mad Max movie. He wasn’t playing Scottish music either, it sounded like he was rocking AC/DC or something? That was when LM started to take in the small crowd who were stamping their feet, clapping and shouting. There were women, a lot of them, all looking stunning in evening gowns and cocktail dresses. Then he noticed the men. Relief flooded through him when he saw that at least half of them were wearing kilts and that the rest were either in tuxedos or suits. Darting between them, were sexy men and women in skimpy outfits, carrying small trays, loaded with either canapés or glasses of champagne.

As the limo slowly cruised past, lots of faces, some he recognized, turned to see who was in the car, moving closer to try and get a good look and suddenly LM felt very very exposed, under scrutiny, like an actor arriving at a premier or something. Of course, no one could actually see through the heavily tinted glass and he breathed a sigh as the car pulled up to the main entrance and drew to a halt.

Two statuesque blondes opened the door and welcomed him. Each took an arm and walked him to hotel reception. He felt every inch the movie star after all, with these beauties by his side. He stopped, suddenly remembering his luggage, his concern was unwarranted, two men, wearing very little, were bringing his suitcase and hand baggage too.

He checked in and was given his room card, a name tag, ‘LafayetteMister’, which he was asked to wear at all times, and he was also handed a medium-sized, black leather satchel. He frowned, but the receptionist explained that it was a welcome gift from the hostesses. As he walked towards the elevator, he saw several other people wearing name tags milling around. There was Poppet and GingerKitty, talking and laughing in a corner. HiddenTalent and Curious3045 were chatting up one of the waitresses and eating hors d'oeuvres, which looked like slices of deep-dish pizza. As he made his way to the elevator, he passed Adele and saw her accept a glass of champagne from a passing tray as she stopped to hug Scooter.

His room was stunning, everything he could have wanted and more. There was champagne on ice, snacks in the fridge, beer too. A dish with assorted condoms sat on the dresser, sumptuous bathrobes and toiletries. There was a plain white envelope on his king-sized bed, a card from CG and Maz. It welcomed him to the party and told him that to make himself at home.

He opened the welcome bag and burst out laughing as he pulled out a pair of Dildo Shoes, “Those crazy bitches!”

His exploration was interrupted by a soft knock on the door.

There was Mazza, large as life and standing almost as tall as him in silly high heels. Her black satin dress looked like it had been painted on and she held a bottle of Krug and two champagne flutes.

“Finally, LM!” she gushed, smiling.

“Maz!” he gasped opening his arms and pulling her close. “My god, is it really you?”

“Oh yes,” she whispered, kissing his mouth, “It really is, and I believe we have some business to attend to...”

Before he knew what had happened, door still ajar, Maz was walking him backwards, tongue probing his lips and steering him by his hips towards the large bed. His hands were on her large breasts, thumbs rubbing the nipples, feeling them rise and his cock was beginning to strain against the heavy fabric of his kilt. God, THAT felt weird!

“I can’t believe you wore the kilt!” She panted into his mouth, “Now, I need to see if you’ve gone ‘full Scotsman’.”

She reached down, lifting the hem up his legs, running her hand up a hairy thigh, until she found what she was after, between his legs. A puzzled look crossed her face as she cupped his balls and looked up at him, “Did you shave your balls?”

“Yes!” he laughed and pulled her back up to his face, “I thought it would make my cock look big!”

Maz lifted his kilt and peeked again at his member, “Yeah, now that you mention it, it does look pretty big.”

“Anyway, to business!” LM announced, pushing her over the bed, he lifted her dress and pulled down her panties, just enough to reveal her ass and pussy lips. She leaned up on her hands and looked around, noticing his slightly reddened face and she said, “Are you just going to look? Or are you actually going to do something with it?”

“Are you sassing me, Scotland?” He said, bringing the flat of his hand down sharply against her plump ass cheek. Slap!

“Ow! Oooh yeah,” Maz laughed, wiggling her exposed bottom.

“Now, let me see...” He said, “I do believe that we had a little deal.” He stroked her puffy pussy lips as he spoke, probing them and gently teasing them open with an index finger.

“Mmm,” Maz moaned, bringing her hand down between her legs, fingers finding her clit.

“Oh no you DON’T, Naughty tart!” He swatted her hand away. “I’m going to take care of this.”

He moved around until he was directly behind her, not stopping in the assault of her cleft. She sighed, raising her bottom towards him. He took hold of his stiff penis and... wait a minute?

His cock wasn’t actually that hard, “What the fuck?”

“What’s the holdup?” Maz turned, saw his perplexed expression, “Is there a problem?”

“It’s just, well, I’m not quite ready yet?” He raised his voice, unsure. “I don’t understand, I was rock hard a minute ago...” he thought, concerned.

“You’re not hard ?” Maz wailed. “What the fuck?”

“Erm, Maz, I hate to say it, but you’re not actually that wet either,” he replied, forcing, rather than easing two fingers into her pussy. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“Of course!” She gasped, loving the feeling of being opened up but puzzled by the friction. “Maybe you’ve been whacking that thing so much that it’s hiding like a frightened turtle when it sees a REAL pussy?”

LM snorted, “Well maybe if you stopped talking for a minute and started sucking it wouldn’t be so fucking timid?”

“Cheeky bastard,” Maz said, slipping off the bed and dropping to her knees, “Let me try something.”

She took hold of his semi-erect cock and gave it a few strokes before leaning forward and sucking it deeply between her red lips.

He was about to reply when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Hey, Mister? It looks like you could use a little help getting Maz going?”

Her name tag said Ginger86, but he’d have known her anywhere! Tiny, blonde and hot as hell. She was wearing a short, red cocktail dress and was teetering in high, matching heels, although she still didn’t reach LM’s shoulder. What a stunning smile she had, so cheeky, so sexy! She looked up at him and stuck out a pink pointed tongue, a very long pink pointed tongue, he noted, and she wiggled her eyebrows seductively as she did, reaching out a dainty hand and taking hold of his semi-erect penis and giving it a tug.

“My god, Ginger! Fuck!” he gasped, allowing himself to be pulled gently by the cock.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Maz turned, saw Ginger and suddenly realized how exposed she was. “Oh shit, hold on...” she blushed furiously, wriggled, turned and realized her pussy was still in plain view. She looked down and tried to pull her skirt down between her legs.

“Oh Maz!” Ginger purred, “Don’t cover yourself up on my account.” And with that, she pulled Maz to her feet, kissing and tonguing her mouth as one hand immediately moved to her smooth, wet pussy and her other went straight to a nipple, which she began to stretch and pull.

At first, Maz seemed to resist, but her ‘Mmmphs’ quickly turned to ‘Mmmms’ as Ginger began to plunge first one and then another finger into her hot cunt.

LM just stood there, mouth agape, saying to himself, “Please don’t let this be a dream, PLEASE don’t be a dream!” watching as the two girls got it on.

He looked down and saw his hand was gripping, what was now, a rock-hard, throbbing prick and he began to stroke it. He was surprised, confused and hornier than he had ever been in his whole life (and that was saying something, for he truly was a gash hound).

He moved towards the pair, reached out, lifted Ginger’s short skirt and touched her ass as it bobbed up and down, she was that enthusiastic, mumbling encouraging noises as she suckled Mazza’s ample bosom. He could see Maz’s body rise and fall as Ginger slipped another finger inside her and as he looked at Ginger’s panties and saw that they were soaked, revealing what looked like a plump, hairless pussy.

As he ran his fingers along her cleft, felt her body shudder and there was a muffled moan, quietened, presumably, by the big fat pink nipple in her mouth. Getting a sudden burst of confidence, or direction, or something, he pushed his fingers against her wet slit.

Through their muffled moans and groans, they didn’t hear the voices as they approached.

“...Maz said she was going to see LM, so I’m sure they’re still here,” CG explained to KG and Nikki, as she pushed opened the door.

They stopped mid-stride and gaped when they saw the tangle of mouths, tongues, fingers and one lone dick standing, literally, in the middle of the room.

“Well, well, well,” CG giggled, “it certainly didn’t take you three long to get the party started, huh?”

Maz, Ginger and LM briefly looked up from their licking, fingering and sucking, then ignored them and resumed their activities.

“Oh, that’s OK, don’t let us stop you,” teased KG, who felt her own panties moistening as she watched.

“Maybe you three would be more comfortable on the big bed?” CG questioned, always the consummate hostess.

“Yes, it’s way more comfy over here!” Nikki called already on the large California King bed, where she had already stripped down to her matching pink thong and lacy bra, which accentuated her stunning figure.

Not needing any more of an invitation, KG joined Nikki on the bed. Sliding her tongue into Nikki’s mouth, her hands around her back, she undid Nikki’s bra and let her heavy breasts fall free. As if in a trance, Maz, Ginger, and LM walked towards the bed still holding each other’s sensitive bits.

CG strategically placed her ass on a chair in the corner of the room and watched with horny amusement as she realized that LM was the only man in the middle of one very hot, four-woman, Pussy Posse.

As they neared the bed, Maz pushed LM roughly down on it. Without a word, all of the women started to frantically remove his clothes and descend upon him. He felt warm lips wrap around his cock, as swollen pussy lips lowered down onto his mouth. Was that another tongue he felt on his dick?

He sensed movement out of the corner of his eye and almost did a double take when he saw Nikki stepping into a strap-on harness, complete with a fleshy-toned rubber cock. He felt briefly satisfied to note that it was smaller than his own, which was now being licked and sucked by Maz and Ginger, while Kinky lapped at Ginger’s cunt.

Interested in what Nikki was up to, he watched as she fastened the last Velcro strap and gave the cock a pull. It bounced, not unlike a real penis would. Man, this was a dream come true! She opened a tube of lube, poured some into her palm and gently stroked it along the length. If anything, the sight of this made LM even harder, was that even possible? He couldn’t wait to see her fuck one of the girls with it and he suddenly found himself close to orgasm and almost prayed, “Please don’t come, please don’t come,” over and over, to stop himself from squirting on Mazza’s face right there and then.

He managed to stave it off. In fact, he was amazed he’d not ejaculated just from Maz knocking on his door, and he suddenly felt rather proud of himself and inwardly congratulated himself on his remarkable staying power.

Turning his head and opening his pussy-fogged eyes, LM noticed CG sitting on the chair in the corner, watching, stroking her mound with nimble fingers, obviously totally getting off on what she was seeing.

It was then that Nikki said the words he would never forget, “So, who wants to get fucked, properly fucked?”

He was sure he would come at that moment, the thought of Nikki sliding that slick rubber cock into Maz, or KG or Ginger’s pussy.

The three girls stopped what they were doing and turned to look at LM, they smiled and began to take hold of his ankles, pulling his legs apart.

“Wait, what? No! This can’t be happening!” LM tried to kick his legs free, but the girls were so fucking strong, how could that be? He couldn’t budge. His arms were restrained as he tried to pull them off, while the girls turned him onto his stomach, face down on the bed, ass in the air. Someone shoved a pillow under his hips.

They were all cooing and encouraging Nikki as he felt her weight on the bed behind him.

“PLEASE be a dream! Please let me wake up!” LM begged, to no one in particular. Then as if it would make a difference, he added, “I’ll never masturbate again!”

He felt Maz take hold of his shoulder and begin to shake him, as Nikki pressed the blunt tip of the dildo against his virgin rosebud and pushed. His body was rigid, cock like a stone, as either Ginger or KG began to play with it. His ass was resisting the fake dick so far, but Nikki was insistent, kept pushing.

Still Maz shook his shoulder, “Sir...”

He felt his ass begin to open...

“SIR!”

Suddenly his whole body jerked as the face of his limo driver looked at him, concerned.

“Sir!” she scolded, “You had me worried there for a moment! I thought you were having a seizure or something, the way your body was shaking!”

For a split second, he didn’t know where he was. Then his eyes focused. He had never in his whole life been so pleased to see a relative stranger.

“We’ve arrived at your destination, sir,” she smiled nervously.

“It was a dream! Thank god!” He gasped, pulling her face to his and kissing her full on the mouth, much to her surprise.

***

On somewhat shaky legs, LM got out of the car and made his way to reception, aware of bagpipes playing very loud rock music somewhere close by.

From the penthouse balcony, CG and Maz surveyed the driveway below, watching the limos arrive. They spotted LM stepping out of the first limo. As he approached the building, they smiled and waved at him. KG, Nikki, and Ginger got out of the next car and started following him up the red carpet.

Maz turned to CG, “I cannot believe this is happening.” She gripped her friend's hands, pulling her into a hug. “This is going to be the best fucking night, ever!”

CG smiled against her friend's chest, but she couldn’t shake the sadness, knowing that her Wolverine would be sharing this special night with her...

***

The conclusion will be coming soon. Thank you for reading!

***

Thank you to ALL of the Lushies who have played with us in The Big Sandwich. You have always been amazing friends and great sports. You are definitely the meat in our Sandwich! A special thank you to Nikki for adding her naughty touch to the story and to poor LM, you’re a great, long-suffering sport!




Published 
Written by CurlyGirly
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments