Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tavern Gift

"June's gift to Mark, and to the much older men"

69
18 Comments 18
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of the wonderful stories 'An Unexpected Encounter With A Much Older Man' by JCH1968 and 'A True Story About My First Proper Girlfriend And An Unexpected Encounter' by Lazycalm56. You must read those stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They are perhaps the best you'll find. With June's encouragement, I offer a different perspective, and help June explore some deep feelings she has shared about this encounter."

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring...

Steve's phone rang. It was Mark, the young man who brought his girlfriend June to The Tavern earlier today.

Steve remembered how he had slowly seduced that sweet girl, who had just turned seventeen, right in front of Mark. June had responded to Steve's moves, while Steve had kept constant pressure on her. Now, after giving it some thought, perhaps June and Mark had agreed to his offer of further attention. He hoped so.

"Hello, Mark," Steve said. "I'm glad you called. Tell me your sweet June has accepted our offer."

Steve learned from Mark, that June wanted this very much, but she was still struggling a bit, still worried about getting up the nerve even to walk from the car to Steve's front door.

"I have a suggestion that may help her with her nerves," Steve offered.

Steve described a small plan to Mark, something June would allow, and something that would help her have the confidence her commitment would require.

"See you both at 8:00, then. I promise, you will be able to keep a close eye on your June, all evening," Steve said after providing an address and directions. "See you then, Mate!"

Mark replaced the phone receiver and told June everything was arranged. Mark explained Steve's suggestion to her. "Maybe it will help you make it from the car to the front door."

The suggestion made her tingle again. 'How can I want this so badly?' she thought.

She wanted it because of the last thing Steve had told her before they left the Tavern.

"This is a gift for Mark," Steve had said. "Nobody will ever give him a greater gift than to watch you cross this new step in your life."

June wanted to give Mark that gift.

Mark left the room for a minute and June overheard him ask her brother "Richard, do you have a short length of rope I can borrow? I need to secure something in the car for when June and I go out later."

******************

Steve saw Mark's car pull into his driveway out front. Mark walked to the passenger side and helped his pretty June out of the car. June's hands were bound behind her back, just as Steve had suggested. Mark held June's arm to support her as they walked to his front door. June was wearing the same pretty dress, and her hair and makeup looked fresh and beautiful. Steve knew that June would have listened carefully to his instructions and that she would be naked under the dress. Some of the top buttons were undone on the dress. With her arms behind her, there was just a hint of her lovely breasts, almost showing.

"Thank you for delivering your little June, Mark," Steve said. "She is lovely. All my mates are here, in the main room. They should see her just like this." Steve led June inside, taking her arm. Mark followed.

"Boys, you remember our lovely June," Steve praised her.

They were all there, Mick, Paul, and Ray, all nearly speechless with admiration.

They offered Mark a pint and a seat where he could watch, "If you'd like to."

As if he didn't...

Mark, June's beau, would only observe tonight.

"June, having your boyfriend Mark deliver you this way is beyond perfect, but first, I must ask you... you willingly agree to everything we plan to do to you, correct?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I agree," June replied. Her wrists were bound so tightly that it forced her breasts outward, like an offering.

"Soon, we will remove those bindings. You will need both hands free," Steve offered.

"Nod, and say 'yes' as you agree with me," Steve continued.

"We will have you naked and completely exposed."

A nod.

"You will be ravished by all four of us in any way we wish."

Another nod.

"There are no condoms here; everything will be skin-to-skin. We will freely plant our seed in you, in every place we desire, your mouth, your ass, and your ripe pussy," the conditions went on.

"Yes," was June's quiet reply.

June thought about her timing. She had her last period two weeks ago. She must be very fertile right now. Even with Mark, for the last few days, they had been extra careful with intercourse.

"Yes, I want this," she answered, nearly a whisper.

"Your boyfriend, Mark, will watch everything. He'll see you struggle to suck our cocks as we surround you. He will see us use your asshole very hard. He'll watch us gape you as he never imagined."

A nod. She shuddered, hoping they were not too big for her.

"We will cum in your mouth, and you will swallow. We might decorate your pretty face and hair with spunk. Your ass will also be filled," Steve predicted. They were all very strong cummers, unusual for men their age, or of any age.

On the phone earlier, Steve had confirmed that his mates were ready. "No fucking the wife lately?" he had questioned both Mick and Paul. They confirmed that they were nearly bursting with pent-up semen. Their balls ached.

"One last thing, June. Say again. You confirm that you are not on the pill; you have no birth control going, right?" Steve stated. "Because we will also fill your little cunt with sperm."

"Yes, that's correct," June whispered, but she felt as if her shame and her deepest secret were shouted out to everyone.

"Fuckin' perfect. Perfect," she heard this first murmuring from Mick, Paul, and Ray.

June heard someone say, "She'd never know it's yours, daddy, with all of us fuckin' 'er. Hell, if it's a boy with a big pecker, that'd be Mick's." A laugh followed.

Steve untied June's wrist bindings to free her arms. She rubbed her wrists to get her circulation back. Arms now free, June still felt that she was no less bound. She was bound by her own passion, her own needs, instead of rope.

"You agreed to everything, June," Steve stated. "And Mark, you also agree?"

Mark nodded his head. He had a deer-in-the-headlights look.

Steve carefully unzipped June's pretty dress from the back. The dress was lowered from her shoulders, then to her waist, then to her ankles, around her black suede heels. June stepped out of the dress and watched as Steve placed it carefully on a wooden hanger.

Mick, Paul, and Ray watched in wonder as June was slowly revealed. First her small breasts and pink nipples, she looked so small. Next her flat tummy, her hairless pussy, and her long, slim legs.

"Shaved clean, delicious-looking cunt," someone said.

"Probably not a lot there to shave off, she looks younger than she is," was a reply.

Steve took her wrist and slowly turned June, as if in a dance so that everyone could appreciate her cute, almost schoolgirl-like bottom. She was a goddess. June would be their goddess tonight, and they would worship her with all their strength. They would give to her fully, their seed, their life.

June still wore her pretty, black suede shoes. The heels made her naked legs just a little more curved and her naked bottom just that much more delightful. June inhaled as the first pair of hands reached from behind and caressed her breasts. Her breasts were small, her nipples a warm pink color. The hands on her body seemed so large, and their touch felt rougher than Mark's ever was. Another pair of hands touched her. Soon, all four men were handling her, and Mark was watching. It was intoxicating to think that the men could freely touch and handle her body anywhere they wanted, and their boldness showed that they wanted to explore everywhere. Something about the big hands touching her gently was almost hypnotic. They took turns pinching her pink nipples, pulling on them a little. June knew she was powerless. There was no 'safe word', but she would be safe, and they would do everything they desired. There was no turning back and no escape. She had given her word, her permission for them to do everything.

June closed her eyes as hands moved over her body, next caressing her round bottom. Such a small one and so firm. They turned her slightly so Mark could see them exploring it.

June looked back at Mark when the first spank surprised her. She inhaled sharply.

"Shhhhh," said Steve. It's okay. We will be striking you even harder, but you'll be fine.

The men took turns admiring her lovely bottom, each giving their own spanks. Her firm cheeks were becoming rosy.

Steve took June by the wrists and pulled her arms forward and down so that she was bent over. In that position, her bottom was even more irresistible, and the men spanked her, over and over again.

They knew that June needed to feel like a 'very bad girl' just now.

When the spanking subsided, the men moved their hands and fingers between her buttocks. They wet their fingers in her glistening pussy, and gently probed her anus, as if testing to see how well it would open in response to further use.

Mark heard them casually discussing his sweet girlfriend's asshole. 'Right in front of me, they are talking about it,' he thought... 'my Junie's asshole.'

It was hypnotic. He knew that soon enough, their probing would become more intense.

The men turned her and looked at June's face. So pretty... her soft lips, just a touch of makeup.

The men undressed. Not all at once. Someone was always behind her, feeling her tits and anywhere else he wanted on her lovely body.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

One by one June saw them naked. She thought to herself, 'They really are Men, much more than any of the guys I've been with before.'

They were big, but muscular, and in good shape. More hairy than Mark, much more hairy. Older. Some gray. They looked very experienced. They looked sexually confident. The men were completely at ease with being naked around each other. Maybe they played sports together, rugby perhaps. Something rougher than football.

One by one, the naked men put their arms around her and held her close as they kissed her mouth deeply. Their tongues explored her mouth and June used her little tongue to caress back. She felt their muscular, hairy bodies crushed against her breasts, and down to her loins. Each time, she could feel a large cock against her belly.

Even their cocks looked like they were well-experienced. Not all of them were completely hard yet. One cock in particular was not fully hard, but it was so large, both long and thick. June remembered that they promised to fuck her ass too, all of them. She wondered how this one would ever get inside her. Could she manage? She shuddered a bit, but then Steve, so attentive, whispered, "There, there my girl. You'll be fine."

The men gathered around her now, everything exposed. Mark took in the scene of his very beautiful, naked June surrounded by experienced, large, naked men. They were the alpha males claiming the newest, ripe female, preparing to own her. She looked tiny in comparison, like a fawn... not a fawn, a doe in her first heat.

June was lowered to her knees, and she knew what was expected of her. She opened her soft lips, and the men fed her their cocks, one by one. They started gently, but became more forceful, pushing deeper into her mouth, testing her gag reflex. She was being trained to take them as far into her mouth as they wanted.

She heard some voices. Something like "such an innocent-looking lass. My cock looks so good in her mouth..."

One by one, they took full possession of her this way. A large, semi-erect cock in her mouth would grow in size as she suckled and licked it until it was massive and proud. June was pleased that she was passing this first test from her teachers. She imagined that these men had been sucked many times before, by many women, but none as pretty. June was determined that they would never forget her mouth. She'd show them that she is a very good student. Unlike her ass and her pussy, this was an act where she could develop and display her own skill.

June was able to coax each cock to orgasm with her lips and tongue, and their semen reward tasted wonderful.

Now it was time for her men to taste June. She was placed on her back; her legs were gently raised and opened. One by one, Steve, Mick, Paul, and Ray tasted, licked, and devoured her delicious pussy. It was so small but so wet with her anticipation. It had been a long time since the men had kissed something so sweet. She felt their rough faces against her most tender flesh, and she loved the sensation of men kissing her so forcefully. While Steve was kissing her, she looked down at his head, his graying hair. She felt his tongue swab her, from her anus to her clitoris over and over, and she cried out, shaking in orgasm.

Satiated with tasting her, they raised June up and led her to the middle of the room.

The men were still fully hard, and they gathered around her. June was on her hands and knees on a soft carpet. One by one, they took her, both front and back. She felt the first cock press against her anus. She closed her eyes and relaxed, willing it inside. She was accommodated... fully accommodated. The cock slowly moved all the way in, as if measuring her depth. They measured her this way, one by one.

There was a cock in her ass, another in her mouth. She focused on sucking while she felt her anus expand to accommodate its latest invader. Each took a turn pushing slowly, all the way into her ass, then withdrawing nearly all the way. There was always another cock in her mouth.

The men spent the most time fucking her ass. One after the other, then back again, they would penetrate her small hole, gradually push inside to their fullest, and then, while holding her hips, rutt her strongly, fuck her hard. June's ass was adjusting to their penetration. At first, Mark would see a cock withdrawn and June's asshole still open. Her asshole would slowly close until it was just her little rosebud. Then, another cock would teach it how to open again. They began driving her hard, she was held by her hips or she would have been driven down, flat on the floor. She was weightless in their hands. They controlled her completely. Her head was spinning with passion and surrender.

Mark looked at the men fucking June so hard, fucking her ass. Each one, in turn, had put his entire length inside. A very large cock was now moving in and out, its entire length. The head of the cock nearly came out each time, then dove in until only the heavy balls were showing. June's eyes were closed, and she looked lost. Mark became concerned and started to stand up. 'Maybe I should rescue her... maybe this is too much,' he thought. 'I can try, but they'd probably just toss me out of the room. I'd miss seeing June, watching and protecting her.'

June opened her languid eyes and saw Mark begin to stand up. She shook her head and mouthed the word 'no'. Then she smiled at him. A cock was soon put into her mouth.

When she looked over again, June saw Mark's wide eyes looking back at her. Mark was holding his own cock in his hand, stroking it. 'When did he take that out?' she wondered. She was proud that Mark could see everything, and that he loved his gift.

One by one, they each filled her ass with spunk.

Mark watched as the largest cock was withdrawn from June's mouth, and its owner moved behind her. It was Mick. June's anus had closed to its tiny shape, and Mick pressed against her opening. June wanted it, and she bore down, praying it would fit. His cock measured her full depth, and Mick added his cum to the flood inside her.

At one point, Steve lay on his back, and June mounted him. Finally, a cock in her pussy. An unsheathed cock in her completely vulnerable, unprotected pussy. No condoms, no pill. She ground her hips on him, and he smiled up at her. She had sucked him in the bar earlier, he had filled her mouth with cum, and he had put another load in her mouth tonight and then in her ass. She was thinking he would not be able to produce another big load of cum. She was wrong.

"This is for you, June," Steve whispered as he came strongly into her pussy. "A strong Northern boy or a lovely Northern girl."

June's orgasm shook her entire body as she felt Steve's cock throbbing inside her. She swooned at the thought of her vulnerability and her fate.

Steve was not the last, however, just the first to flood her cervix. Mick, Paul, and Ray all ejaculated strongly into her pussy. "Here's my seed, sweetheart," they each told her.

*****************

June shakily walked to the toilet to clean up. She felt semen running down her legs. There was some in her hair and around her face. Mark had ejaculated at least once into a cloth that Paul handed him. "Good load, mate!" Paul praised him.

When June returned from the toilet, she paused and looked into the room. All the men were dressed, Mark too. They were standing at a bar enjoying pints. Mark seemed at home with them, and Steve clapped Mark on the back as he handed Mark the piece of rope June had come in with. He told Mark something, and Mark nodded his head.

It was time to go. Everything promised was delivered. It had been more than 2 hours.

Mark drove June back to her brother's house. They did not talk much. June was very tired.

June was glad that her brother and his wife were out this evening. They would have been shocked to see her looking so ravished.

Mark drew a bath, and June settled in. Her body was sore, and she could still feel semen inside her—a lot of semen. After a long soak, Mark helped June out of the tub, dried her beautiful body, and walked with her to bed.

As Mark held her in his arms, June cuddled close to him. She felt small amounts of cum leak from her from both places. They'd need to wash the sheets, she thought as an aside.

June turned her back and snuggled close to Mark, spooning. It was their most intimate cuddle. Mark had the small rope in his hand, and he laid it over June's wrist, just a symbolic gesture. June felt Mark's cock, somehow hard again, very gently enter her pussy from behind. She felt its pulse inside her as he came, adding his seed.

They would drift off to sleep, Mark still inside her,

The gift was given. The surrender was complete. June felt exhausted and satisfied.

She thought of the two weeks of waiting that were ahead, for both of them. It would be a long two weeks. She felt her heart beating. The anticipation and her confession of it felt so erotic.

Published 
Written by reader909
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments