Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Casting Couch - Part 4

"I attend a casting couch audition and the agent mercilessly fucks my holes."

221
41 Comments 41
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth part. So far, I have stripped and masturbated in front of the camera, given the casting agent a blowjob, and he has ravaged my pussy and taken my anal virginity. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please be advised, this story delves into hardcore themes, including elements of humiliation and degradation."

His massive erection leaves my throbbing, clenched asshole feeling sore, and my tight anal walls contract and relax in an attempt to return to their normal state as I remain bent over the desk.

"Your ass is so tight, I almost couldn't get my dick out," the casting agent chuckles, pulling my left buttock aside.

As I wait for him to shoot a closeup of my gaping hole, my heart pounds and my palms sweat, each second stretching longer with my racing thoughts. I couldn't satisfy him with my blowjob. Without birth control, he couldn't cum inside my pussy. That means if I want the job, I have no choice but to let him finish in my ass. And I need this job more than anything right now. I know what producers want to see—his cum leaking out of my hole as proof that I am willing to do whatever it takes.

"Good," he says as he positions himself behind me.

"Wait! What about the lube?!" I cry out.

The next thing I feel is his cock stretching my vaginal walls as he roughly enters me. Oh, fuck! I can't believe it! That thing was just up my ass, and now it's buried deep in my pussy! Damn it! But what's done is done… I have to see this through if I want to make it in this industry. If I get an infection from this, I'll deal with it later. I bite my lip, refusing to protest as he begins to thrust.

"Hell yeah, let's soak my dick in your sweet juices," the agent grunts, picking up his tempo.

My body can't help but react to his fervent movements, my gasps turning into moans as he sinks deeper into me. Every inch of his thick shaft stretches and teases my walls that clench and throb uncontrollably, betraying my reluctance as they milk him for more. It's wrong, but I can't help but enjoy the sensation of his rock-hard cock inside of me. I get wetter with every moan as he pounds into me, his balls slapping against my pulsating clit with each deep thrust.

"Damn, your fuckhole is so tight and dripping… It's a shame I can't pump it full of my load."

The thought of his hot seed spilling inside my core and streams of cum coating my cervix makes my muscles tighten around him. Why is this turning me on so much? I'm such a slut for his big cock! And so what? I deserve to enjoy this as much as he does, so I push back against him, craving more of his relentless pounding.

"You're a natural, sweetheart."

His words spur me on, and I move with him, meeting his every thrust with equal fervor. The heat of our bodies melding together, the sound of our bodies slapping against each other, and the cameras capturing every moment of our fucking session all combine to an exhilarating experience. I can't help but moan loudly, feeling the heat rise within me as he drives me closer and closer to the edge.

"What a filthy slut you are!" The agent chuckles darkly and pulls out, teasing me with the loss of his warmth inside me. "I think you're ready to have your butt fucked now. What do you say, princess? Do you want my dick in your tight little ass?"

All I can think about is how much I want to cum. "Yes," I whisper breathlessly, my body trembling with need.

He drags the tip of his cock along my sensitive, swollen labia, spreading my wetness all the way to my waiting little asshole. Circling the entrance with slow, deliberate movements, he teases me with the promise of what's to come. I arch my back, pushing my cheeks towards him in silent invitation to slip inside, wanting this to be over as soon as possible, hoping I will get to cum after enduring this.

But the agent takes his time, the tip of his cock lightly pressing against my tiny hole as he whispers, "Beg for it."

"Please," I beg, my voice barely a whisper. Just do it! I can't take it anymore. The anticipation is driving me crazy. "Please, just give it to me now!"

"Fuck! I'm going to make you scream, little girl."

With a sharp thrust, he pushes into me, his cock stretching my tiny entrance to my limits as I cry out as a searing pain shoots through me. My body tenses as he pushes deeper inside my anal canal, fulfilling his promise to make me scream.

With trembling hands, I spread my buttocks wide for him, terrified as his monstrous erection pushes into my rectum. Every inch he drives into me hurts like nothing I've ever experienced before, but I know I have to take it. I can feel tears pricking at the corners of my eyes, but I bite my lip to keep from making another sound. It's all I can do because I can't even pretend I like it.

As he continues to plunge into me, every muscle tenses up, and my once small and delicate hole widens to accommodate his massive size. Each thrust has me gasping for air as I struggle to let him go deeper. Tears stream down my cheeks as I try to push through the pain, knowing that this is what is expected of me. The room suddenly feels suffocating, and the air is thick with sweat and fear.

"There we go," the casting agent murmurs. "You're taking it so well, princess."

Oh, gawd… Can I handle any more of this? Every thrust feels like his gigantic cock is going to rip my insides apart and split me in two. If only I had some clitoral stimulation, to distract me from this intense pain.

"You're doing great, sweetheart. Bring that ass back against me—take it all, just like a good little slut."

I concentrate on his words, attempting to block out the piercing agony that rushes through me with every movement. It's almost all in. I just need to hang on a little longer, and hopefully it will start feeling good. Let's get this over with! I clench my teeth and arch my back, pushing against him. My body finally adjusts to his size, expanding to make room for him as he claims my tightness.

"UGH," I groan as his hips press against my plump buttcheeks.

Feeling this fullness throb inside of my ass—it's like nothing else out there. My muscles pulse around his shaft, and I can feel every inch of him inside me, filling me completely. It's as if I am being consumed by him, devouring me from the inside out.

"Don't forget to smile for the camera," the agent says, his chuckle sounding wicked.

Facing the lens, my heart races, and a chill runs down my spine at the thought of having eyes on me at such a vulnerable moment. But I have to entertain the producers and show them what they want to see, so I stretch my lips into a smile, every muscle tightening to conceal the sharp burn that is about to surface.

"Where am I, little girl?"

I know what he wants to hear; I've watched enough porn to know the answer. "In my ass."

"That's right! My dick is deep in your tight little ass."

He starts to move his hips with agonizingly slow thrusts, and I can feel my body tensing up as the intensity builds. The camera captures every detail, every grimace, and every bead of sweat on my forehead as I struggle to maintain composure. Whoever watches the damn footage will see how I allowed him to ravage my ass like some whore. Pathetic.

SofiaJohanes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaJohanes

My cheeks flush with embarrassment, but I can't deny the tingling sensation of helplessness and an unknown thrill that grips me tightly, leaving me both reluctant and aroused.

Every movement causes me to surrender a little more until the ache becomes an exquisite burning sensation. As much as my conscience tries to fight it, I can't deny the pleasure that comes with each thrust. What does that say about me? That he is right? I am a nasty slut who craves this?

"Damn, your asshole is tight as fuck," the agent grunts, slapping my left ass cheek hard.

My body begins to ache with need, and his movements become frantic. It's a heady blend of torment and ecstasy that has me completely captivated. Each thrust elicits a throaty moan from deep within me, its volume increasing with each passing second. My swollen pearl pulses incessantly, longing for relief from the sinful pleasure coursing through my veins. Resistance is futile, as I completely surrender to this addictive sensation.

His strong hand clasps my tangled blond locks and yanks them back, sending electrifying shudders down my spine. I whimper as he thrusts into me with an animalistic hunger, causing me to release my grip on my buttocks and grasp onto the edge of the desk for support. My flesh trembles, and choked screams escape from my trembling lips, blending with his primal grunts of satisfaction as he slams into my taboo hole with relentless force.

"You're an angel," he growls. "Such a good girl."

His words and actions engulf me, dragging me down into a sea of submission unlike anything I've ever felt. Against all logic, my body craves the heady rush of exhilaration that his unrestrained dominance brings.

"Oh, gawd," I whisper, my voice barely audible over the sound of my racing heartbeat. Deep within me, conflicting emotions of shame and longing collide like raging storms, vying for control. But, in the midst of this inner chaos, I can't deny his alluring power over me—a magnetic force that bewitches and perplexes my entire being.

Each vigorous thrust ignites a fierce battle within me between agony and pleasure, but pleasure ultimately triumphs. His untamed energy and sheer strength strip me of all inhibitions, but I also feel a strange rush of power. It's as if I'm caught up in a crazy whirlwind of fear and desire, compelled to surrender to his staggering strength.

"Oh, yes," I moan, unable to resist the intoxicating blend of sensations he inflicts upon me.

"Shit," he growls. "You enjoy getting fucked in the ass, don't you? You're such a dirty whore."

A faint whimper escapes me, his demeaning words fueling the blazing flames inside. There's a raw, primal desire to submit that takes hold, pushing me to where pleasure and total surrender merge into a single, indistinguishable force.

I desperately want to reach down and rub my pearl, giving myself one last burst of pleasure that will push me over the edge, but I know he won't let me. It's a delicious torment that makes me crave the orgasm even more.

"Grab those cheeks," he grunts.

I obey without hesitation, spreading myself open for him as he continues to thrust deeper and harder, pushing me to the edge of blissful oblivion. And then, just as I feel myself about to shatter into a million pieces, he suddenly pulls out.

My stretched asshole pulses with need, craving his cock as I whimper in frustration, desperate for a release. His warm, sticky cum spills onto my plump buttcheeks, leaving a trail of heat as it seeps into my waiting, gaping hole.

"Gorgeous," the agent murmurs and plunges into me, filling my tight backdoor with his hot cum.

I groan, not sure if I can take any more of his rough and relentless thrusts. But deep down, a part of me craves this forbidden pleasure, my body shuddering with each powerful stroke as his seed warms my insides.

My desperate, dripping slit aches, yearning for his rock-hard, throbbing member. I couldn't care less that he's buried in my ass. All I want is to feel him slide his cock deep within my slick folds, thrusting into my pussy with unforgiving fury until I can't hold back any longer and fully unleash my pent-up desire.

"Please," slips out, my face on fire. How low have I sunk, practically begging for more of this? It's like I can't help myself. "Please," I whimper, my body trembling with need. I'm addicted to the way he dominates me, making me feel both desired and dirty.

The agent chuckles, stopping his movements. "What are you begging for, sweetheart?" he asks, his voice dripping with amusement.

My heart pounds, the truth hitting me—I've handed him total control. I bite my lip, struggling to keep it together, fully aware it's a lost cause.

 "Please, don't stop," I whisper, my voice so faint it's almost lost in the air between us. I can feel his smirk without even looking at him, knowing he has me exactly where he wants me.

"I have no intention of stopping," he answers, his voice tinged with a dark promise. "What a beautiful cum dumpster you are," he comments as he slowly pulls out, no doubt capturing a close-up of my gaping hole. The camera continues to roll as I feel a rush of shame and arousal wash over me, knowing that if I am hired, countless strangers will see this footage.

"Your tight little pucker squeezed around my dick like it wanted to choke it," the agent adds, satisfaction evident in his voice. "And now it's throbbing like it's begging for more, ready to be filled and used again. Too bad I didn't invite my coworker to join us for a double penetration session. Maybe next time," he muses.

"I'm not sure if I could handle that," I reply, my voice shaky.

His snicker makes my skin crawl. "Oh, I think you could handle it just fine. And you'd enjoy every minute of it."

My heart races at the thought of two cocks stretching me open. I can't deny the curiosity that lingers in the back of my mind, wondering what it would be like to experience something so intense and taboo.

"Down on your knees, now!" the agent commands, forcefully gripping my elbow and guiding me to the floor.

As I kneel before him, I feel his sticky sperm drip from my asshole and slide down between my thighs.

"Ready for round two?" he asks with a smirk, stroking his half-erect cock while staring down at me with hunger in his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED…

If you enjoyed the story, please like and favourite. Follow me to stay up to date on the release of the audio version!

Published 
Written by EMoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments