Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawaii - Chapter Two

"Michael's day continues"

108
20 Comments 20
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all who liked and commented on the first chapter. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I hope you enjoy this next one."

As Michael awaited the housekeeper, he surveyed the room.  The bed was a mess, the chair was out of place, and the entire place reeked of sex.  He paced nervously, worrying that his wife Amy might return earlier than expected from her spa day.

His mind was reeling as he replayed the events of the last several hours.  He had crossed a serious line, one that he could never have imagined he would breach.  It had all happened so quickly.  It was as if it had come out of nowhere.  Yet in all the swirl of guilt and emotion, the vivid memories continued to burst forth. 

The curve of Ali’s body.  The nape of her neck.  Her mane of dirty blond hair.  The pouty look on her teen face.  The way she kissed him back with a frightening intensity.  Her screams as she released over and over.  The soft feel of her skin.  Her taut nipples.  The taste of her nectar.  And, most intensely, the feeling as he pushed his cock into her that first time.  In one thrust, he violated his marital vows and surrendered to his innermost depraved desires.  Even now he could feel how hot, wet, and tight she was.  How she milked every drop of cum out of his body.  How she spread herself for him afterward, proudly displaying the cream pouring out of her young cunt.

He could feel himself getting hard again and reached down into his shorts to fondle his growing cock, still covered with the dried mingled juices of their sex.  He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, lost in the moment.

A knock at the door.  “Housekeeping!”

Startled out of his daydream, Michael went to the door and stepped aside to let the housekeeper enter.  He apologized for the disarray of the room and asked as politely as he knew how that she should take extra care to clean the room before his wife returned.  As he pressed a fifty-dollar bill into her hand, she gave a wise smile, confirming that she understood the situation.

Michael quit the room and headed back to the pool, studiously avoiding Ali’s section and finding two seats on the oceanside of the pool area.  He ordered a salad and a beer from the waiter and texted Amy his location, along with a note hoping that her day had been great.

Around 2, Amy joined him, still dressed in her spa clothes and carrying her bag with her from the spa day.  She had decided to come straight to the pool, having changed at the spa after lunch.  She was eager to relax in the sun for a few hours and asked Michael how his day had been.  His heart pounded as he told his little white lie about falling asleep under the umbrella and then taking a long walk on the beach.

For her part, Amy looked luminous.  It was clear that the spa treatment and healthy lunch had rejuvenated her.  Her relaxed demeanor and healthy glow, and the firmness of her body squeezed into her suit radiated sexiness. 

As the sun began its slow descent through late afternoon, Amy announced that she had enough of the pool and wanted to shower and change for cocktails and dinner.  Michael was in no such hurry and told her that he would be up in a half hour or so.

Michael watched his wife sashay away, her firm ass and toned legs so alluring in the afternoon sunlight.  His cock stirred again, and he thought about what a lucky man he was.  Lucky times two now, he thought, having just fucked a hot little vixen and with the prospect of more sex tonight with Amy.  The sheer naughtiness, if not outright audacity, of fucking these two within hours of each other sent shock waves through his nervous system.  He closed his eyes for a moment and lay back on the chaise.

“Psst!  Hey, you!”

Michael ignored the sound, assuming it wasn’t aimed in his direction.

“Michael,” came the audible whisper.

He opened his eyes and looked around.  There, partially hidden by a bush, was Ali, looking as adorably sexy as ever. 

“You shouldn’t be here,” he half snapped at her.  “My wife just left.”

“Yes, but we both know she’s gone to the room.  I could hear you two.”

“So, you’ve been spying on us?”  Michael eyed her warily.

“Not spying.  Just casually eavesdropping.  I wasn’t looking for you, actually.  I happened to be walking nearby and heard a familiar voice.  You must admit I stayed at a discreet distance.”

“Fair enough,” Michael responded.  She had moved closer and was now sitting on the edge of his chaise.

“Besides, I wanted to get a closer look at your wife.  She really is hot.”  Her fingernails traced a faint line across his thigh, sending shivers to his groin.  She continued her stroking and leaned closer.  “This morning was hot.  I can’t get over it.  I need to see you again.”

Michael considered his response for a moment.  “That will depend on circumstance.  I need to be completely discreet.  I don’t know when, or if, another opportunity will come.”

Ali looked disappointed and bit her lower lip seductively.   Suddenly she brightened.  “I have an idea.”

She took his hand and stood up.  He withdrew it, saying cautiously, “Discretion, Ali.”

“I don’t think that will be a problem,” she replied.  “That is, if you’re willing to be a little adventurous.  Follow me.”

She walked off toward a somewhat secluded section of the pool area.  He followed at a distance.  The crowd had become very sparse, the sun having taken its toll on most.  A row of empty tent cabanas appeared on the right, overlooking the ocean with nothing in front of them.  Ali stepped furtively into one and beckoned him to join her with her best come-hither look.

Michael thought, “is she crazy?”  His rational mind said just leave, but something had happened earlier today, and he wasn’t about to let it go.  He followed her and she unfastened the sash and drew the canvas closed.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

She was on him almost immediately.  He could feel her trembling.  He kissed her back and his hands slid down her body and across her round, firm bottom.  The smoothness of her skin excited him, and his cock sprang to life almost immediately.

Ali dropped to her knees and tugged his swim trunks down, freeing his erection.  A drop of precum already glistened on the tip and the veins stood out prominently on the sides.  Her mouth was on him quickly, and she moaned as she swirled her tongue around him and tried to take it all into her.  He felt the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat and he grabbed her head and held it there until he felt she needed to come up for air.  She did, with a gasp, saliva pouring out of her mouth and dripping down from his cock onto the deck.  She wrapped her hand around him and stroked, looking up at him with hunger in her eyes.

“My god, you are so hard for me,” she whispered and attacked him again with her mouth.  Her head bobbed up and down, saliva drooling out of the corners of her mouth.  He could see her eyes watering each time she came up gasping, pumping her cock with her hand and looking up at him needily.

 “I need you inside me.  I need your cum again.  I want it dripping out of me all night, when I’m at dinner with my parents.”

With that, she motioned for him to sit on the edge of the chaise.  She rose and straddled him.  With her hand, she pulled her bottom aside and lowered herself onto him with a low moan until he bottomed out. She paused for a moment, looking at him intensely again, and then took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately.  He broke the kiss and pulled her top down to expose her breasts.  Her nipples were engorged and erect, and he delighted in licking and pinching them.  She whimpered in delight, and he was aware of the incredible wet warmth now enveloping him. 

Slowly, Ali began to move up and down.  Michael ran his hands back down her back and across her ass.  He found her puckered hole with one finger and began to probe.  A sharp intake of breath from Ali confirmed her approval, and he began to slowly fuck her ass as she increased her pace riding him.  He placed his other hand on her throat and applied some pressure.  This caused her to fuck him harder, and her eyes rolled back in her head.  He squeezed tightly and she bit into her forearm to stifle a scream as her body began to tremble uncontrollably. 

Michael allowed her orgasm to subside and took charge from below, thrusting up into her with his hands on her hips.  Ali’s hands were on his chest for leverage and her small breasts heaved up and down as their bodies moved together and her breathing became increasingly ragged. 

Michael’s head was spinning.  Here was this young sprite, so innocent and yet so provocative, who only yesterday had become the object of his fantasy, sliding her slick pussy up and down on his aching cock.  The vision of her slender, youthful body, the look on her face, the hardness of her tiny nipples, the smoothness of her skin, everything was sensory overload.  He felt powerful, young, vital.  A surge of adrenaline coursed through his body.

Cum began to boil out of his balls and he grabbed the back of her head and kissed her with everything he had as he shot spurt after spurt of cum into her tiny teen pussy.  His orgasm radiated out from his cock to his entire body, and he experienced what must have been nearly a dozen violent spasms before he slowly began to come back to earth.

She was still shaking, and he held her for what seemed like three or four minutes, until the trembling ceased.

“Thank you,” she whispered.  “I needed that so much.  I was so afraid I wouldn’t see you again.”

He kissed her gently.  “That was wonderful,” he agreed.  “I don’t want to lose this – lose you – quite yet either.”

“Michael, I know you think I’m just a little slut, and you’re right, but you’re different.  I’ve never experienced anything like what we’ve done together today.  Maybe it’s chemistry.  Maybe it’s just paradise.  But it’s special.  I want you to know that.”

Michael simply framed her face in his hands, gazed into her eyes, and planted a tender kiss on her, his slowly softening cock still buried deep in her cum-filled pussy.

“We’d better go,” he said.  “I’m probably overdue upstairs.  If we want to have any chance of this again, we must not give Amy any reason to ask questions.”

“You’re right,” she replied.  “I just wish we could stay like this all night.”

“Me too,” Michael answered.  “Hey, I just have one question.  You said you wanted my cum dripping out of you all night.  You didn’t really mean that, did you?”

“Damn straight I did,” came the quick response.  “I don’t want to lose you.  And it’s so naughty, just thinking about sitting at the dinner table with mom and dad and feeling you ooze into my panties.”

“So, you’ll wear panties tonight,” Michael teased.

“Well, we must be discreet, as you said.  And I am a respectful person.  I wouldn’t want you – us – puddling on the nice furniture in the restaurant.”

Michael could only chuckle and lean in for one last kiss before lifting her off him.  As he fell out of her with a plop, a look of disappointment crossed her face, and she bit that lower lip again.

She remained straddling him, and a healthy drop of his cum, mixed with hers, dropped out of her onto the chaise, some dripping to the deck below.

“Oops,” she giggled.  She then looked at him with serious intent.  “I have one question for you.”

“Fire away.”

“Are you going to fuck your wife tonight?”

Michael simply smiled.  “What do you think?”

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments