Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Here To Be Nice - Part One

"Lockdown made me a monster - and now I'm ravenous."

39
14 Comments 14
8.9k Views 8.9k
5.5k words 5.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"I wrote this during the first UK lockdown, and dedicate it to the girl who inspired it, along with anyone – partnered or single – who felt stressed during that time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It’s not big, clever, or subtle. It is what it is, so take it as you will. Jake."

2020 - one bizarre fucking year.

I’m not going to overstate it, a lot of people had a worse time than me. But it still took a toll. I've been locked down – and like many, it's been in company. We might have all foreseen the strain under which social isolation would put romantic relationships.

I figured my own was pretty strong, but it got stress-tested like I'd never bargained on. Couples just aren’t meant to spend so long in each other's company. But that's not the only strain I've been undergoing, is it? There's been a source of delight amid the mundanity of living day to day in proximity with your significant other – a delight that's also been my torment.

That'd be you, little slut.

I can't remember any specific occasion when things transitioned from a bit of porny online fun to something more dangerous. That moment bypassed me. There was just a day when I realised that I knew. Knew it was no longer harmless fun. Knew if I had the chance to fuck you, I would, and hard.

Which takes me here, to this hotel, on this overcast November afternoon. The global crisis has passed… ish. She and I are still together without the pressure of spending each live-long day tripping over each other. Thing is, you've been there too – a hot slutty presence in our bed each night as I go to sleep. Each time I move to fuck her. Each session when my dick is buried balls deep inside her. But no more about her and me - this is all about me and you. Especially since you're no longer in our bed. You're here – specifically up in room 417, waiting for me.

I open the Skype app on my phone, having moved through the establishment's revolving doors. The blood is thumping in my ears and simultaneously coursing to my dick, as I wait for the connection. This shit is getting very fucking real, and the result is bone-hard in my pants, also manifesting itself as a wildly increased pulse rate.

Your image blinks up on the screen. Damn. Pretty, aren't you? And you know it. ‘Hi daddy,’ you say, lips curling into that devilish smile. ‘You're really here.’

‘Yep, that I am.’ I broaden the view so you can see the hotel lobby – the one you entered an hour ago, sending me pictures of your arrival. Then you were suited for work. Now... ‘You're wearing it. Good.’

‘Of course I'm wearing it, daddy. You chose well.’

You raise your phone and pose as though for a selfie, giving me a good shot of the dress, such as it is. Christ, it's not like we haven't face-timed before, there's been a lot of that over the past few weeks – ever since you told me about your forthcoming London trip. But to see you in that room, rocking that hot little curve-clinging scrap of black-lace nothing… Jesus fuck. My cock is like a throbbing slab of granite for what's on the screen of my cell. And what's on the screen is one short elevator ride from having that cock stuffed inside screen-girl’s juicy cunt.

'See you in five,' I say. The final thing I see before you vanish is your tongue delicately wetting your perfect lips.

A nearly forgotten thought occurs as the elevator doors swish open, and I rattle off a quick text to my girlfriend as promised. WISH YOU WERE HERE. LOVE YOU X. In truth she didn’t want to be there at all, ‘there’ being a birthday drinks do with friends of mine she doesn’t much like. Subterfuge, eh? The things we do for lust…

I hit Send as the door slides closed and the elevator raises me three floors, so I can stick my cheating dick in someone who’s not my partner. Someone hot as absolute fuck. 

I wonder if the woman who shares two storeys of the ride with me is aware of how strenuously my erection is attempting to burst free of the smart-casual trousers into which I’ve changed after my working day. If she knew how many incipient hard-ons I’ve had to mentally wrestle into submission during the classes I was teaching; that was any time I recollected that I was due to hook up with my stacked and gorgeous internet fuck with a view to shagging the tits off her in RL.

It’s a relief when I step from the elevator alone and get to tread the maze-like passages of Floor 4 to Room 17, my erection still exerting serious pressure on my flies. My heart is threatening to punch a ragged hole through my chest, and I Skype you again as I progress just to stay in touch with the situation’s reality. 

‘Hey daddy, still coming for me?’ You snag your lower lip and give me a vertiginous view down that spectacular cleavage. Beside me, the rooms are counting up to 17. 

‘Yes, little slut, like a heat-seeking missile.’ My cock pulses as I say it. ‘Make that with a heat-seeking missile.’

‘Oh my God.’ That dry irony persists in your voice. ‘What are you gonna do to me, daddy?’

‘You’re less than a minute from finding out. And you can start calling me Jake. Use my name, that’ll be a novelty.’

‘Yeah, really? That what you want, daddy?’

‘That’s what I want and it’s what I’m fucking going to get.’

‘Big talk. Wonder can you back it up…’

‘Let’s see, shall we?’ 14 – 15 – there’s 16 on the right… and… ‘Well, hello.’

I’m outside your door, the 17 staring me in the face. Of course maybe you’ve carried out some bait-and-switch to fuck with me – it feels like your kind of move. I risk it and knock. ‘Little slut, little slut, let – me – in.’

Your voice comes out of the phone, but I can hear the same music you’ve got playing coming from inside the room. I think it’s Arctic Monkeys. ‘What if I don’t?’

The question cuts through my wild excitement to my anger. ‘Okay, you can cut that shit right now. Fuck the teasing, little slut. Open that goddamn door.’

‘Why should I, daddy?’ you inquire in that disingenuous fashion of yours.

‘Because you’re a cock-loving slut who loves having her holes filled even more than she loves shooting off her pretty mouth.'

You appear to consider this a moment, that teasing smile lingering on your lips – not least because some random hotel guest walked past me as I delivered the previous sentiment. ‘That’s true,’ is your frank admission. Then you snap off your phone and within seconds have unlocked and swung open the entrance to the room.

‘Daddy. Hi.’ Despite your customary cool, you smile. The real you – tall and slender with your full curves poured into that strappy, scrappy lace garment – all tits and ass and sweetly pretty face that belongs on some other girl more romantically natured. I smile back. Holy fucking Christ, look at you. Look – at – actual – you. I walk inside and swing the door shut behind me.

‘Hi, little slut. Hi Alana. Welcome to the UK.’

My cock and my lust are both primed. The actual flesh-and-blood sight of you threatens to overwhelm, so I dismiss all other potential small-talk by taking hold of your slender fuckable frame and compelling you from the narrow doorway into the main ambient-lit part of the room. It's moderately sized but quite plush with an en suite bathroom, your i-Pod is shuffling tunes in the background, but frankly I got all this from the phone chat. Right now I'm not absorbing anything beyond your laughing gasps and quivering breasts.

'So we're not having a drink first,' you say, your voice shaking with the sudden onset of excitement. It's an observation more than any request.

'Maybe after,' I tell you.

'After what, daddy?'

'After this.' I pull you to me so that your tits squish against my shirt front, planting my mouth on yours. It's less a kiss, more a chance to fuck your face with my already plunging tongue. Your tongue retaliates and for a moment we tussle orally, our two fleshy muscles slithering against each other in erotic combat

We break panting, a strand of saliva linking our wet mouths. 'This the foreplay?' you inquire breathlessly.

'Yes. You like it?'

'Mm-hmm. Much.'

'Want a safe word?'

'Yeah.' You consider an instant. ‘“Fuck me harder”’.

'Nice.' There's a knowing and horny half-smile between us.

'Are you like this with your girlfriend?'

At the surge of guilt, my smile fades and my grip tightens. Alluding to her over Telegram was one thing. This is way different. 'Okay - you don't talk about my girlfriend. This isn't about her. This is about you and me. This is about...' I seize the straps of the flimsy dress I bought you and rip it (literally rend the fucking fabric) to your waist, exposing your big gorgeous swollen-nipple tits. 'THIS,' I conclude, followed by 'FUCK.' The latter word is an involuntary response to the sight of those fabulous knockers. Sure I've seen them in photographs, I've wanked off to them. But here they fucking are, proud and full and in proximity to my hands. So I reach and grab with both, palming your globed breasts and squeezing – those engorged bottle-top nipples hard under my grasp. Abandoning all pretence of subtlety, I fondle you, spurred on by your shocked gasps.

'Christ you're fucking amazing. I've never seen tits like these. God damn...' I squeeze your flesh to accentuate those rose-tinted peaks and suck each in turn into my mouth, thrashing them with the blade of my tongue. After months of teasing and imagining it's so damn good to have hold of you by your naked fucking rack, as you squirm and moan like a bitch.

I want access to all of you though, so before I molest you any further, that dress comes right off. I mean I seize it at your waist and tear it in a seam-splitting fury of desire from your body, letting it drop like a rag to the carpet while you sway on bare feet, wearing nothing but a saturated scrap of panty. This is how you need to be.

You're standing there, drunk with arousal, loving the fuck out of how horny I am. How horny you've made me. I reach with both hands and grab that ass – that peachy fucking prize I've been ogling in your pics and videos for months of my life. It's as firm and fleshy under my double grip as I'd dreamed, and my fingers sink into it as I pull you and your big pillowy tits to myself and latch my mouth onto your neck.

You groan and gasp and clutch me back, no doubt feeling the insistent prod of my dick through my pants against your taut stomach. I grasp the back of your head with one hand, keeping the other clamped to your bum cheek, and kiss your mouth again, allowing your scent – the one you applied to yourself, mingling with that of your already leaking cunt – to wash over me. The kiss is long, combative and savage, and it seems – were it possible – to pump me even harder.

'Fuckkkk...' I growl, our mouths barely parted. 'You sexy bitch. Get on your knees and suck my fucking cock.'

I grab you, hair and shoulder, ready to put you on the floor myself if I have to, but you're gleefully complying already, dropping down all but naked in front of me and running nimble fingers over the fastenings of my bulging trouser crotch like the accomplished slut you are

I've been bursting to achieve freedom since the moment I entered the room and as you rip trousers and shorts away from it, my erect monster springs out to sway before your gaze.

'God, daddy, look at you. You’re all fucking beautiful and hard for me.' Visibly salivating, you grip the base of my shaft and envelope the head in your naughty cocksucker’s mouth. Fuck – there it is. Your pretty slut lips are sealed around my pulsing girth and your tongue is already stroking my underside like rough velvet. My little internet fuck-slut is orally servicing my cheating dick... and it feels fucking great.

You break from me – not quite, for your tongue tip is flickering against the bobbing tip of my cock. 'You taste good, daddy, you taste really yummy.' Flickety-flick – that wicked tongue works like crazy against my welling eye.

'Go on, taste some more then. Enjoy it.'

You do. Having sampled, you gobble me up in your hot mouth and feast, your head bobbing vigorously and your tongue snaking down my shaft. Christ you're a talented little cock gobbler, aren’t you? No surprise there. I press my hands to your blonde head as you vacuum my rigid pole, trying desperately not to make treacherous comparisons with the adequate kind of head I'm used to.

The suction is loud and wet, a delicious audio accompaniment to the sensation of your hard-sucking hunger. Those gorgeous princess eyes are staring up at me, as you gorge yourself so lustily on my dick, taunting me – daring me...

I accept your implicit dare – do what we role-played online, do it for real this time. I grip your pretty head, shoving you down onto me as I thrust – hard – filling your throat with my cock.

Your hands clamp to my thighs as I hold you there, orally impaled on my phallic column, the head plunged deep down your helpless vocal tract.

You're gurgling and fighting off the gag reflex with commendable success, despite how thick my cock is, and I keep you there seconds longer before pulling out. My length bounces saliva-slick before you, as you take in great gasps of air. Then that evil tongue curls around the head of my cock to catch a drip, before you say it...

'Go on, daddy, do it, Fuck my pretty face.'

I need no second bidding. My fingers curling into your tousling locks, I ram it home again – all the way down, glutting you with hard, thick meat, only this time I start to fucking pump

Lust takes over – raging, unforgiving lust – and I fuck your throat in a frantic piston action, forcing you down onto me as I shaft. Ramming you down on my dick like I’m dribbling a fucking basketball. Shit, girl, if anyone can take it, you can.

Spit is flying from your mouth and there's a lewd and rhythmic gluk-gluk-gluk sound in the back of your throat as I surge in and out. Fuck... I think vaguely as I ravish your lovely face like it's practice for your cunt. My girlfriend thinks I'm at a birthday party. Well this is the best fucking party I've had for a long time and it's only getting started.

I pull out, glutinous saliva spilling from your mouth, thick strands of it linking with my cock. For a moment I savour the deliciously messy image, then I power in again with another full-on oral cock-assault.

Each time I extract myself it gets messier, filthier – your eyes watering and mascara running like crooked musical notes down your cheeks, spit bubbling from your mouth and forming a gluey dangling web between your lips and my glistening shaft. Drool is spilling down to the base of my cock and drenching my balls. Saliva drips down in huge gobs from your chin and splashes onto your tits. It's all fucking amazing. And then mid face-fuck I glimpse your refection – the merest hint of your naked ass from the angle we're at – in the room's wall mirror. The idea comes to me fully formed.

‘Hold it, Alana. It's time you opened your first present.’

A grin spreads over your flushed and panting face. ‘I wondered when we’d get to that, daddy.’ Jesus, bitch – when are you going to use my fucking name?

LucyBelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyBelli

You climb to your feet, using my still-clothed body as support, big breasts bouncing attractively before me. While you retrieve the gift basket – wrapped and delivered to the hotel courtesy of my preferred suppliers of exotic toys, Lovehoney – I strip the fuck off. The nights I've been naked with you in my imagination... Jacket and shirt hit the deck, trousers and shorts get slid off in a tangle with my shoes and socks and by the time you're retrieving presents from the basket, the rest of me is as bare as my still-bobbing erection. Hell, I worked out like a bastard all through lockdown and this is where it pays off.

'What should I open first?' you enquire, rustling avidly through the cellophane wrapping and only looking up to check out my hardened body.

'Big one.’

You tear the gold paper impatiently from the box in question and open the cardboard container to reveal your first gift. There's a delighted smile forming on your lips as you lift out the huge black synthetic penis. Your pink tongue flicks out to lick the tip. 'Daddy, I like. Can I keep it?'

'Well Alana, what the fuck am I going to do with it?'

'I don't know. Regift it to your girlfriend?'

'Right, that's it.' I grab your naked form, my real cock slapping against your thigh as I propel you towards the mirror. 'There's only one cunt that fucker is destined for and it's between your legs.'

'God, daddy, you’re so fucking strong. I like you naked.' However breathless you are, that mouth is still too smart. I shove you back on your knees with determination to put that right.

'Stick that dick on the mirror. Get it the right height. I want to see you fuck it.'

You're brazenly compliant, biting your bottom lip in concentration as you scurry around to position the device, the very sight of that ass teasing my cock. While you attach the sucker end to the glass at what you've worked out to be a comfortable level, I go back to the basket for the box containing lube. I roll the bottle across the thick-pile carpet to you. 'There – in case you need it.'

'My pussy's plenty wet already,' you inform me wickedly, but you apply some lubricant to the great jutting cock-and-balls anyway, before scrambling nimbly around and – oh sweet Jesus Christ – reaching back to tug aside your panties and insert it. 'That what you want to see, daddy?' you ask, with a blissful moan in your voice. 'Me fucking my wet hole on this big fake dick?'

'Yes, slut,' I say with a breathy catch in my voice. I'm wanking my own cock as I watch, the shaft still slick with your bubbling spit. 'Fuck yourself on it. Shaft your fucking cunt on that bastard, but do it slowly.'

You slide forward in response to my words and then shunt yourself in reverse so that you sink most of the way onto the big waiting dildo, groaning with ecstasy as you do it. ‘Fuck, I love it,’ you say, voice and face full of mischief. ‘I’m glad daddy brought a stunt-cock as back-up. Maybe I’ll end up liking this one better.’

I ignore you, walking over to view the gorgeous, mirrored image of your wide-stretched lips slithering on the big rubber fuck-pole. ‘Slide forward – slowly,’ I instruct you. ‘Let me see it. Right – stop there. Leave just the head inside your squelching cunt.’

You obey, holding yourself on the end of the cock and looking up at me with a mocking kind of expectancy. 'Getting jealous, daddy?'

‘That’s it,’ I say, ‘let’s do something about that sassy mouth of yours.’ I drop to my knees in front of you and take hold of you by the hair. ‘Open up.’

As my grip tightens, you oblige, gaping your mouth wide to receive my still swollen dick. ‘Okay slut, you’re getting fucked both ends.’ My control of your head propels you down onto it while my hips commence thrusting, and I saw in and out of your wide-stretched mouth. ‘That’s it, girl, suck me while you fuck your new friend here. Fuck him properly.’

Stretching to take hold of you by shoulder and waist, I shove you backwards onto the dildo. Your mouth relinquishes my cock in the process, but you slide the whole sucking distance so that your ass connects with the mirror, and you take it right to the fucking balls.

There’s a shock on your face quickly followed by a lascivious smile, as you get impaled on that massive cunt-stretching beast. I can take it, daddy, check out what a fucking slut I am, you might as well be saying.

I take charge of your body and push you onto it repeatedly, getting in close so you can suck my cock again. Your long back is slinky, your cushioning ass a wonder, as it smacks into the mirror to meet its bubble-butt reflection.

Eager to demonstrate your skill, you work my cock like a starving whore, spitting saliva all over it when you don't think it's wet enough and then wolfing it down again. At the other end, you're extending your back so that your greedy cunt can swallow that cock whole on every motion. It's remarkable work and I'd give you full credit for taking back the initiative, but I'm not here to be nice. There's an important little matter to be dealt with.

I grip your hair – tight to the scalp this time – and slam you back down again to the base of my cock so that you choke, and your eyes widen in surprise. 'Hold it there... hold it there... fucking hold it right there.' Is that anger there in those eyes as your gag reflex finally kicks in and your throat clenches against my shaft? I fucking hope so.

I pull you free of me and, as you splutter and gasp, tell you, 'Right - let's get this straight. I have a name and you're going to fucking use it.'

Saliva drips from your lips and you look up at me mock-soulfully. 'Don't you like me calling you daddy?'

'Oh, I like it fine.' My grip tightens again in your hair, and I direct one level stare into your eyes. 'But it means shit when you've got such a sassy fuck-hole of a mouth. Now – what's my name?'

You stare at me almost meekly, before the defiance returns. 'Make me say it, daddy.'

'Goddamn you.' I refit my cock and plunge you all the way back down to my balls, before pumping you like a bought-and-paid-for fuck doll on my shaft. Then I drag you up again so that you can suck in enough air to give me what I want. 'What's my name?'

You look in two minds, but I know you're playing me again. You're so not ready to say it. So down you go again – longer, harder this time, slobbering and mewling, your throat full of cock for the longest time, until you slap my thighs to signify your need to breathe.

I pull you off in a flurry of spit and then slap your hanging tits while you're still gulping in air. You gasp at the shock, and I seize your jaw with the slapping hand. 'What's my name?'

Not a squeak. Shallow breath and insolence from my little slutty hold-out.

I spit in your mouth and slap your tits again, harder. 'What's my name?'

You're shocked this time, just a little, but clinging on with resolution to the desired word. Refusing to please me for the bratty hell of it.

I throat you again, hold you tight against my groin with your mouth stretched wide and my balls tight on your chin. Keeping you there, I reach all the way down your body and whack your ass – hard and repeatedly, a volley of cracks exploding against your taut skin as you let out muffled squeals. I sustain it, spanking fierce and relentless on the same spot to maximize the sting.                     

'Go on, Take it. Fucking take it. Choke on my cock and fucking take what you're given, you mouthy – little – slut.' I land three doozies on your reddening bum to accompany the final words. Then I pull you off me another time and smack one tit hard with my hand until you yelp. 'Now I want to fuck your cunt, you filthy little slut, so stop wasting both our fucking time and tell me my goddamn name.' I grab the nipple of your abused tit and twist it hard. Harder than I believed I ever could.

'Ow! Ow! Ow! Your name's Jake, daddy. Your name's Jake.'

'Fucking right it is.' I twist again. 'Now tell me what you want me to do.'

'I want you to fuck me, Jake. I want you to fuck my slutty pussy.' I ease my hold on your breast and your anguished face relaxes into a now familiar taunting smile. 'Sweet Daddy Jake.'

'Jesus fuck – I am going to ruin you.’ I fight back a rueful smile of my own.

'You better,' is the last thing you say before I pull you off the fake cock and start to bundle your smooth-limbed self around one-eighty.

'Suck it,' I tell you. 'Suck the cock. He and I are swapping places.'

You cast a glance over your shoulder to the effect of Damn, Jake, I’m not unimpressed here. That’s before I take a fistful of blond hair and rein you into position so that you can suck up a mouthful of dildo while it’s still glistening from your cunt.

It's done such sterling work so far that I figure it's owed more love – so I pull your tangled locks taut and drive you forward onto it, making you throat the fucker.

'You don't have to call me anything right now, Alana,' I tell you, well satisfied with myself.

I release your hair and grab my cock, ready to cement the moment of triumph. Your puffed, lasered-bare pussy entrance, the one I've stared at in a variety of intimate pics, is ready for my grand entrance. I set the head of my dick to your slickened labia, guiding it in between and lining up my thrust.

There's one split-second's thought pre-plunge when I remember that in three years – for all my lewd thoughts and secretive online fuckery – I've never actually cheated on my girlfriend, not in the purest, most literal understanding of the term. I’ve come close but always held off – till now. It causes me to pause for the merest instant, but in reality, it's a pointless reflection. I've as good as cheated with you long since. This is just the logical conclusion, so I might as well fucking enjoy it. Brace yourself, you dirty little American slut.

I take firm hold of your ass, steady my aim and with one glorious motion sink my cock inside you right to the balls.

Fuck yes - I'm IN you, Alana. Every thick well-formed inch I have is buried in your twenty-two-year-old cunt. Your dildo-stuffed mouth emits a muffled cry to accompany my growl of satisfaction. Only encouraged I draw back and thrust again, establish a full and steady pumping rhythm, as your pussy's slick interior massages my entire length.

It's good to be fucking you. Good to be here in the flesh, stripped and equipped, dicking your slutty cunt at last. My rigid organ shafting you bareback with my hard groin impacting against your fabulous ass every time I land.

'Goddamn, this was worth waiting for.' Your greedy hole is sucking on me like it serviced the dildo, involuntarily urging me to do you harder. Well, your tight little cunt always gets what it wants. I clap both hands to that tight little waist of yours, clench my buttocks and shaft harder, ramming the head of my cock to your hot wet core on every stroke. You moan your responses, mouth still glutted with the silicon-based member of our threesome.

'That's it, little bitch, take it. Take it like a slut. Take daddy's fucking cock.' And daddy gives it – daddy's been storing up this fuck for a long time. Daddy and his granite dick are ready to celebrate.

My whole lower body is in fluid motion now, delivering firm meaty fuck-strokes every time.

Filling you up with cock. But I want more. I want a better purchase on you. I reach and grip your shoulder, pull you up so that you're forced finally to neglect the dildo, excited fuck-sounds pouring out of your mouth more freely now. It provides better leverage, helps me to power the strokes into you with greater force and momentum.

There's a gorgeous suck and squelch now every time I pump in or withdraw – your cunt's liquid response to my cock's thrusting is sheer fucking poetry. You're gushing all over me, bathing my pulsing shaft in your hot girly juices. My balls are soaked with you and the scent of your snatch is tangy in my nostrils. It’s driving me out of my mind. I'm ready to bang the living fuck out of you and even holding you by the shoulder doesn't quite cut it.

So I improvise. I pull out, with you looking around to check where I've gone. Then I grab your panties, the ones pulled aside for my synthetic fellow-fucker, and rip them right off you, all the way down your long athletic legs and free. Once I’ve fitted myself back inside you, the cock-meets-cunt celebration recommences. The thong I pull right the way over your head so that the shred of waistband slides down your face. 'Bite it,' I say, and you do – your teeth closing on the damp strand of material.

Now I have my leverage. Twisting the panties in my fist at the back of your head I pull hard, dragging your upper body into a beautiful arc, while I slam my cock in a fury to your depths.

'Fuck yes – NOW we're fucking talking.' Goddamn, Miss Smart-mouth, you've got nothing to say for yourself beyond 'Uhhh-uhhh-uhhh!' Daddy fucking owns your cunt. His cock is where it should be – reaming the absolute hell out of this hot American slut half his age.

I reach with my other hand and slide it around your pretty throat, squeeze so I can feel the vibrations of your panty-muffled moans. Go daddy – fuck that bitch! Fuck her till she damn well screams. And scream you do – scream and holler and yowl despite the juice-soaked fabric in your mouth, scream so I can feel every pulse in your throat, scream till you squirt, copiously – soaking your thighs and my balls and the hotel-room carpet in a hot deluge. Jesus, your hot cunt is spraying that crazy scented shit every-fucking-where. There aren’t words to describe how much I love it. Suffice to say this is way better than an average Thursday.

I pull out, much as your sucking snatch wants to prevent the exit. It's great boning you in front of the mirror – I love the narcissistic rush of watching myself slam it into a prime piece of ass like you – but your orgasmic frenzy somehow makes me want to fuck you on the bed and push to my own climax there.

Tearing the panties from off your head and flinging them away, I tell you 'Turn around'. I whack your bum to speed up the manoeuvre and you shuffle to face the other way, remarkably compliant in your post-climactic haze. I kiss your parted lips and then slap your tit again sharply. 'Get your ass to that bed. On all fours.' A hard spank to your wet pussy sets you in motion.

With a yelp you shuffle bedward. It’s a joy to watch your smooth-limbed form crawl in abasement for me. And holy hell, just look at that full round ass as it retreats. I can't help but scramble after you, my cock homing in on that wet prize between your legs. I don't fuck you into the carpet like I'm tempted to, however, I just wrestle you into a temporary stop and thrust my tongue into your leaking cunt. You let out a moan and I thrash there for a moment within your tangy folds, relishing your aching response. Then I hold back and smack your slit again. 'There'll be more of that if you're lucky. Now get on the fucking bed.'

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments