Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to Arouse your Woman

"Some basic sex education!"

1
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
591 words 591 words
So, you have her in a room, let's say it's the traditional bedroom. (Could be the kitchen or bathroom, but do not attempt the following at the pub, cinema or the like.)

Help her undress, particularly her underwear if she is so adorned. Undo her bra, let it loosen, cup her breasts with it then remove, letting it fall to the floor. Nibble on her nape while you do so, if she has long hair tell her to hold it up.

Flow your hands along her skin down to her panties and tuck your fingertips into them. Follow the contour around as if you are to pull them down, but do not. Her panties are her last defence, tug them down slowly with your thumbs. If you are doing this right, the front should adhere to her dampness. Her buttocks exposed, she will be aware of her panties cling, leave them a while, stroke her exposed bullocks, pat them ever so gently. Is she still holding her hair up? Remind her.

If you are male you should be with erection. (If you are not, what are you doing here with this woman?) Let her feel it on the back of her thighs and buttocks, press it onto her. Make her aware of its state, that she has made it. Use it to slap her lightly on he buttocks. Flow your fingertips back to her breasts, cup them, take their weight if they are heavy. Circle a fingertip around each nipple and ask her if she likes it. Pull them gently but firmly, enjoy them. She will enjoy it too.

If her panties are still attached to her wet pussy, now is the time to remove them. Turn her around, kneel so your head is at her pussy and pull her wet panties off to expose her vulnerability to you.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Kiss her labia. Insert your tongue and taste her. Do not linger, you are arousing her, not trying to give her an early orgasm. That comes (she cums?) later. Preferably much later.

There are options for you now, it's called foreplay, what does she like? If you don't know find out, ask her. Some spanking perhaps? (Warning! Do not attack her buttocks if she is not expecting it.) If she likes to be spanked, indulge her, or she might just like to have them stroked softly, take your time. Caress her breasts and nipples. Lick and suck them, again, take your time.

Abruptly, fling her onto the bed, part her thighs as if you are going to thrust into her but instead kiss her along her thigh up to her pussy, ignore it, go down the other thigh. A gentle scraping of finger nails also works well. You should be looking at a very wet pussy, it might be fun to snuffle at it dog like, it might make her laugh, always a good sign!

A few women might be somewhat impatient at your attentiveness, they are unusual, tell them so and continue.

You should have one well prepared woman on your hands by now. What happens next is up to you. Some vigorous fucking? Is that want she wants? Go on then. Or oral sex if she prefers. You'll get your pleasure soon enough, after hers. Count her orgasms if you want to. Or make her do it. Then you come, if you haven't had a mishap beforehand, but remember, a woman likes a man who's in control. She will be pleased to give you one, whichever way you want it.

Published 
Written by welshman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments