Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet As Candy

"Twin brothers, Peter and Paul, secretly double-team Joy, a grateful bit-o-honey."

30
23 Comments 23
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Competition Entry: Foolish

Author's Notes

"You asked for Foolishness? Here it is, loaded with all the sweets you can handle."

Paul Marrs walked through the door to the apartment he shared with his identical twin brother, Peter. “Hey, Bro,” he called out as he put down his briefcase and went to the fridge for a cold beer.

Peter yelled back, “Hey, man. You broke out early today.”

Walking down the hallway with a beer in hand, Paul replied, “Yeah, the slave master opened the cell doors a little early today. Since it’s Friday, I was glad to have an early reprieve. What the hell are you doing?”

“Just cleaning up my bedroom a bit. I have a date tonight and expect to end up here,” Peter answered. “Are you going out tonight?”

“I’ve had a long week,” Paul said after a long pull on the bottle. “I thought I’d just stay in and watch the hockey game on the boob tube.”

Scowling at his brother, Peter said, “Oh, that won’t work at all. I’ve got a date with Joy Box tonight. I can’t have an announcer yelling, ‘He shoots…he scores,’ sounds from the TV turning off her mood. Tonight I’m the one who’s scoring.”

“Joy Box?” Paul asked with wide eyes and a little drool at the corner of his mouth. “That blonde babe with the incredible body?”

“That’s the one,” Peter responded, puffing out his chest. “And I plan to fuck her stupid. So having you around would be a problem.”

“Peter,” Paull huffed. “You can’t fuck that woman stupid. She’s already dumber than a bag of rocks.”

“That’s true. But Joy loves sex. Any kind of sex. The more sex, the better. That woman has an orgasm about every five minutes. She’s hornier than a rabbit on ecstasy. I’m not taking any chances.”

Paul laughed. “When did you ever last five minutes? When you see her naked, you’ll probably cum in your pants.”

“I’ll take care of it,” Peter replied. “You just find someplace to go. Watch hockey with Heath and Henry. They’re hockey fans.”

“Can’t do that,” Paul said as he emptied the bottle. “They teamed up with Reese, like three musketeers, with plans for checking out the new Kit Kat Club on 5th Avenue. I’ve already turned them down. But don’t worry, I’ll find someplace to go so that you can have Joy all for yourself, selfish bastard. That’s how good a brother I am. I will sacrifice my own comfort so that you can get laid by a beautiful, if not too smart, blonde.” Grinning, he added, “I’m getting another beer. You want one?”

“I’ll join you in a minute,” Peter muttered. “I just need to finish this up.”

A few minutes later, Peter joined his brother in the kitchen and took a beer bottle from the fridge. He sat at the table across from Paul, tapping the bottle’s neck against his brother’s. “Cheers,” he said.

“You bet, bro. Here’s to getting laid. If that gorgeous babe is too much for you, just give me a call.”

Peter looked up with a grin. “Do you remember that time in high school when we switched dates after about an hour?”

“Sure,” Paul replied, grinning from ear to ear. “That was a great night. We both got stink finger and the girls never knew the difference. That was like having an extra pay day.”

“I was just thinking about you saying that I wouldn’t last five minutes with Joy’s hot body. And the truth is, you’re probably right.” Peter took a drink. “What do you think about pulling off a switch tonight with Joy?”

Paul cocked an eyebrow. “There’s an interesting idea. What did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know that I have it all worked out, but I was thinking that once I get her naked and fuck her, I could leave the room and you could go in. The room would be dark and she wouldn’t know the difference.”

“Except my cock is a lot bigger than yours,” Paul laughed.

“Bull shit!” Peter said with a smile. “We are so much the same no one can tell the difference. Last time we checked, we almost had to use a micrometer to measure the difference.”

“I have to admit,” Paul said. “It’s a damned interesting idea. If we have a tag team, we could keep that little hottie cumming all night. She would think you are the best lover ever.”

“I probably am,” Peter said with a grin.

“So, you’ve had sex with Joy before?” Paul asked.

“Twice,” Peter admitted. “We were at a party together, but not as dates. I flirted with her and she responded. So, I took her back to a bedroom and bent her over a chair. That woman has a fantastic ass.”

“What about the second time?”

“About a week later, she invited me to her place for dinner. Before we ever got around to eating, she had me back in her bedroom. I told you, Joy loves sex. She wasted no time getting us both naked and into the bed. I can tell you that her sweet pussy tastes like candy orange slices. We could have gone on all night, but her roommate came home with friends and made a lot of noise. That was the end of that. It killed the mood.”

“Tell me what she likes in bed,” Paul asked.

“She likes to get into different positions, you’d swear she was double-jointed, but she really gets worked up in ‘doggie.’ I can tell you that she doesn’t like jizz in her pussy. Well, it’s not that she doesn’t like it, but she loves to watch her man cum. The woman just really gets off watching you spray your spunk all over her big tits.”

“Does she swallow?”

“I don’t know. We never did oral long enough to reach that point.”

Paul grinned. “Does she like cock in her ass?”

“I have to admit that I never got that far, but she sorta suggested that she did when I started playing with her pucker. When I pushed my finger into the first knuckle, she made a hell of a racket. To tell the truth, I can’t imagine that she wouldn’t enjoy it. She’s just a sex-hungry woman.”

“How do you see this working out,” Paul asked.

“Hell, I don’t know,” Peter said with a laugh. “I don’t know that we need a big plan. I’ll fuck her, then you take her and I’ll go third and so on.”

“That a good basic plan, Bro, but we need to discuss how we’re going to pull off the old switch-a-roo. Are you taking her out to dinner?”

“Oh, sure. Joy likes Italian, so I’m taking her to that place by the Star Bar. After dinner, we’ll be coming here. Probably get here by 8:00.”

“Send me a text message when you leave the restaurant,” Paul suggested. “Then when you get here, I’ll be in my room with the door closed. Make certain you leave the door to your room open so that I can watch and be ready when it’s time to swap.”

Getting an idea, Peter said, “When it’s your turn, I’ll go to the kitchen to get us a glass of wine. You can be there waiting and take the glasses into the bedroom. Joy wears glasses. I’ll make sure she has them off and won’t be able to see any difference.”

“That’s a good plan,” Paul told his brother. “We should be able to keep her occupied for quite a while. She’ll be telling her friends you are a sex god. I can just see it now. You’ll have a street rep as ‘Peter – the all night fucking god!’ That will have women clawing at our front door.”

“And, of course, if a horny woman says she’s looking for Peter, you’ll say, ‘That’s me!’ and share my crown.”

Paul laughed. “A reputation like that could keep us in pussy for at least six months. I might have to quit my job to satisfy all those needy women.”

 

Shortly before 8:00, Peter put his arm around Joy’s waist and guided her out of the restaurant. After tucking her into the passenger seat of his car, he moved in beside her. He leaned over for a kiss. Joy was more than ready and eager for a passionate kiss. When Peter moved away, she whispered, “What’s next?”

Peter put his hand on the inside of her thigh, pushing it upward. “I thought we’d go to my place and chill with Netflix.”

“Will we be dressed?” she asked breathlessly, feeling his hand nearing her sex.

“I see that as an option,” he replied as he pecked her lips. “I have some wine and my roommate will be gone.”

“I hope we’ll be alone,” Joy said. “I know how we got interrupted the last time we were together.”

Peter turned to start the car saying, “I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.” He sent a text message to Paul, “Be there in ten.”

As soon as Joy was inside the door to the Marrs’ apartment, she turned to wrap her arms around Paul’s neck. “I’m excited to be alone with you, Peter. The last time we were together, you showed me what a wonderful lover you are.”

Peter filled both of his hands with her ass cheeks, pulling her against his hardening rod. “I think tonight we’ll have a chance to fill in some of the blanks from our last night together. I found out that you like cum on your big, beautiful tits, but I didn’t find out if you like it in your mouth or on your ass.”

“You don’t waste any time, do you?” she said in her whispery voice. “I’ll bet you could do anything you want and I’ll enjoy it. I remember how much I enjoyed your stiff cock and just hope to get more of it tonight.”

At that moment, a male-sounding voice said, “Come on, baby. Give us a kiss.”

Joy spun around expecting to see a man but was surprised to see a parrot sitting on a unique perch. “Who is that?” she laughed.

“That’s Snickers. He’s my African Gray Parrot. I’m afraid he’s a little chatty.”

“He’s adorable,” Joy cooed.

As he was talking, Peter pulled Joy back against him and slipped his hands underneath her skirt. “Living with men, these birds don’t always learn the most polite language,” he explained as he pushed his fingers under the elastic of her panties. “Let’s just get these off now. You aren’t going to need them.”

Peter pushed her panties down, letting them drop around her ankles. He unzipped her skirt and let it drop. “You won’t need the skirt either.” Peter looked down the hall and saw Paul stick out his hand with a ‘thumbs up’ motion.

“What else won’t I need?” Joy cooed in her ‘little girl breathless voice.

Leaning back, Peter unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. “That won’t be needed,” he told her as his hands found the clasp on her bra. He had it unhooked and off of her in seconds. “There now,” he said as he looked down on her amazing body. “Don’t you feel better?”

“Great ass!” Snickers called out.

“It does feel better,” she whispered while dropping to her knees. “And I’m going to feel much better as soon as I get your cock in my mouth.” Looking up at Peter as she clawed at his trousers, she said, “I’m so horny, Peter. Maybe we can just skip the wine.”

Peter looked down at Joy, drooling and moaning while she tried to get all of his cock into her mouth. He looked down the hall again with a big smile on his face and almost laughed when he saw Paul’s finger come out of the darkness.

Snickers called out, “Suck it, baby. Suck it!”

“I guess I should just do what your bird says,” she said, looking up at him.

Peter undressed while Joy made love to his stiff shaft. When he was naked, he pulled Joy to her feet. “Aren’t you ready to get comfortable in my bed?”

“I am,” she gasped. “I’m so ready, Peter. I’m really needy.”

“Hot pussy!” the parrot shouted.

Peter took Joy’s glasses off, setting them on the kitchen countertop. “You won’t need these either. You’ll want to feel more than see.” He picked her up and carried her down the hall to his bedroom, stopping long enough to put her bare ass just inches from his brother’s nose.

He dropped her on the bed before pulling the covers back and out of the way.

“Are you going to close the door?” Joy asked.

“I don’t think so,” he replied as he moved down on the bed beside her. “If by chance my roommate came home, I’d want to be able to hear him open the front door. It’s better to leave this one open.” He pulled the naked woman into a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. While their lips and tongues collided, his hand wandered all over her silky skin, quickly touching her breasts, ass cheeks and settling on her mound.

njacob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
njacob

“You are such a good kisser,” Joy told him. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Everything,” he said while his finger moved through her wet vaginal lips.

“Oh my,” Joy gushed. “I hope so.”

Peter wanted to sink his cock into her juicy pussy, but restrained himself. He wanted her to be floating ten feet above the bed for the next couple of hours. He was smiling because he knew that his twin brother was probably standing beside the bedroom door watching everything he was doing to this perfect woman. The louder Joy moaned, the happier Peter felt. He waited until he had given her the first orgasm with his fingers before sliding his stiff cock inside her wanting pussy.

“Of fuck!” she gasped when Peter was fully inside her.

Snickers flew into the bedroom, perching on the headboard. “Fuck me, baby. Fuck me,” he said.

From just outside Peter’s bedroom door, Paul was watching everything. His own cock was pulsing with need as he watched the woman wrap her legs around his brother’s butt, begging to be fucked harder. Paul could smell the aroma of sex filling the room. He could hear how wet Joy was by the sounds of their bodies slapping together. Just when he thought that Peter was nearing his climax, the brother pulled out of the woman, burying his face between her legs.

“Fuck me harder!” the bird called out. “Yes. Yes. Yes.”

Peter worked Joy’s pussy with his tongue and fingers until she had a second orgasm. When she was still shaking, he pushed his refreshed cock back inside her. Peter almost laughed, thinking how his brother would be pissed that round one was taking so long. “Hang on, Paul,” Peter thought. “I’m gonna ride this beauty a bit longer.”

Waiting until the last second, Peter pulled his cock out, stroked it twice and covered her chest with hot ropes of jizz. He stood beside the bed, rubbing his cock head through some of the pooling cum and pressed it against Joy’s lips. He was extremely pleased that she parted her lips to lick his semen-covered head.

“That was so hot!” Joy said as she kissed his staff and pulled it to her lips.

“Suck it, bitch. Suck my cock!” the bird said.

After a few seconds, Peter said, “Just wait here. I’ll get a towel to clean you up.”

When Peter came out of the bathroom, Paul was waiting for him. Paul took the towel and pointed his brother toward the door. Paul walked back to the bed, leaned forward and ran his cock through another pool of cum. Repeating what his brother had done, Paul put his unit against Joy’s lips.

This time she opened her lips and took it in her mouth. After sucking on it for a full minute, she said, “Peter! You’re still hard.”

“I’m ready to fuck,” Snickers said.

“How could I not still be hard? Looking at your perfect body, my cock isn’t about to get soft. It wants more of your incredible pussy. But I’m a little tired. How ‘bout I lie down and let you ride me for a while?” he said while cleaning off her cum covered tits.

As soon as Paul was on the bed, Joy straddled him, quickly taking his cock to her depths.

“Hot pussy,” Snickers announced.

Starting to glide back and forth on his staff, Joy said, “I like your bird, Peter.”

He reached up, taking both of her breasts in his hands while Joy began to gyrate on his staff.

“I love your cock,” she moaned. “You just fill me up. I don’t know if I can get enough of you.”

Peter laughed to himself in the other room, knowing Joy would get a lot more than she’d planned.

After letting her grind away for several minutes, Paul suggested she turn around into reverse cowgirl. “I need to see your perfect ass while you fuck me,” he told her.

As soon as Joy started grinding again, Paul began to slap her ass cheeks. “I want to see your ass rosy red,” he told her.

“Oh yes!” she gushed. “I love it.” She began moving faster and whimpering. “Fuck! Fuck! I love it!”

The skin around the base of Peter’s cock was covered in her juices. He covered his thumb and began to circle her crinkle. “You like having your ass played with, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes! Oh yes, I do.”

“You’re a dirty girl, aren’t you, Joy?”

“Yes!” she shouted. “I’m so fucking dirty.”

“Dirty girl,” Snickers said. “Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass.”

Thirty seconds later, she cried out as another orgasm rocked her. This time she flooded Paul with her orgasmic juices and collapsed on his legs.

Paul was close to his own climax and moved Joy around until she was flat on her tummy. He pulled her legs apart, lifted her ass up and buried his cock deep in her again. As he began to pound her, Paul put his mouth beside her ear. “I’m getting close, baby. I’m gonna put my load all over your sexy ass and use it for a lube to finger your tight pucker. Before this night is over, you’re going to beg me to fuck your ass and tomorrow, you’ll remember that Peter Marrs is a fucking god.”

“I already know it,” she whimpered. “You are so fucking good, Peter. Give me your cum!”

Paul pulled out, guiding a massive load all over the bright red cheeks of her ass and into her ass crack. He had to admit that Joy’s butt was absolutely perfect. Once his balls were empty, he covered his finger with cum and pushed it into her star. He collected more semen and pushed in another finger, enjoying the sound of her gasp.

Getting off the bed, Paul said, “You just stay where you are. I’m getting us something to drink.”

“I couldn’t get up if I wanted to,” she mumbled.

 

When Peter reached the kitchen, Paul was there waiting for him and offering a ‘high five.’ “That was a beautiful thing to watch,” Paul said.

“Thank you,” Peter said with a grin and a fake punch to his brother’s bare stomach. “Pour two glasses of wine and then you can take them back for the next round.”

“How do you think I should take her this time?”

“You’ll be able to go longer the second time around,” Paul told Peter. “She’s had three or four orgasms now and she’ll be popping faster. I would think it would be good to pull her to the edge of the bed and put her feet on your shoulders. That would allow you to tease her clit and probably rub her g-spot while you fuck her,” he whispered.

Peter picked up the glasses. “I’m goin’ in,” he said with a laugh. “Think about what you’re going to do in your second round.”

Paul poured himself a glass of wine and smiled. “That ass is mine,” he whispered to the room.

 

Walking down the hall, Peter could hear Snickers keeping up a banter of nasty talk.

In the bedroom, Joy was still on her tummy with her ass still covered with Paul’s jizz. Peter set the glasses down and began cleaning her up with the towel.

“I love your bird,” she asked weakly. “He has some really great ideas that seem to keep me wanting more.”

“Snickers always gets excited and starts talking when he’s in a room with people,” Peter explained. When he was finished cleaning her backside, Peter helped her sit up and handed her a glass of wine.

“Here’s to hot sex,” he said, touching his glass to hers.

“It certainly is hot,” Joy said, taking a taste of the wine. After two more swallows, she said, “I didn’t know you were such an ass man.”

“Fuck my ass,” Snicker said.

“I always have been,” he assured her as he smiled at the bird. “I remember the first time I saw you from across the room. You were wearing a tight white skirt and your back was to me. I said there’s a bit-o-honey.”

Again in her little girl voice, Joy asked, “Are you going to fuck me again?”

“I plan to fuck you as many times as there are stars in the Milky Way, sugar lips. Are you ready to stop?”

“No,” she whispered. “Maybe I’m just the world’s biggest slut, but I want more of that beautiful cock,” she said while reaching between his legs. “Oh my Gawd, Paul. You’re hard again.”

“Oh, course, I am,” he said with a grin. Peter took her wine glass, setting both of them on his nightstand. Moving to Joy, he grabbed her feet and drug her to the edge of the bed. Then pulling her feet up in front of his eyes, he pushed his cock into her dripping pussy. “Oh yeah!” he groaned.

“Layin’ pipe,” the bird called out.

Peter began sawing back and forth, watching as Joy clawed the sheets. He brought one of her feet down to his mouth and started sucking on her toes while he fucked her.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed. “You’ve found my weakness. Oh, fuck!”

“Fuck me hard,” Snickers said as he watched the humans.

Peter moved his mouth from toe to toe. Her screams got louder. It took only two minutes until she was in one continuous orgasm. He licked the bottom of her foot and Joy left a pool of fluid under her butt. Her entire body shook, her pussy squeezed his cock like it was a fist.

He moved beside her on the bed, kissing and licking her nipples while his hands squeezed her ass cheeks and played around her pucker.

When she calmed down, Joy was still panting but smiling.

“I think we have to do ‘doggie style’ now, sweetie,” Peter whispered in her ear. “I know how much you love to take cock in that position.”

“And then you’ll end in my ass?” she asked weakly.

“That sounds like a plan to me,” he laughed.

“I want that so much,” Joy said. “And then we can go to sleep.”

“Don’t you want me to take you home?”

“No,” she said with a slight grin. “I generally wake up horny after a night of passion. I want to wake up here and have you give me one more hot fuck before I go home. Is that good with you?”

“It sounds just delicious,” Peter replied before he kissed her. “Now I want you on your knees with your face down and that beautiful ass up.”

“Fuck me harder,” the bird announced.

As Joy moved into position, Paul slipped quietly into the room, locating himself behind Peter.

Peter slapped one of her ass cheeks. “Tell me you want this.”

“I do, Peter. I want it so much.”

“Fuck me. Fuck me,” Snickers seemed to yell.

Peter pressed his cock to her entrance and pushed it in. He smiled when she groaned. The walls of her pussy were lined with her slick juices. Putting his hands on her hips, he began to pound her, picking up speed at a steady pace.

After several minutes, he motioned for his brother to take his place. Peter pulled out and stepped aside as Paul rammed his cock home and continued Joy’s masterful fucking.

The two brothers swapped back and forth for almost fifteen minutes before Joy began to sob. “Oh my Gawd,” she groaned. “I’ve never been fucked like this in my life. I’m just having one continuous orgasm!”

“Give me that dick,” Snickers screeched.

It was Peter’s turn. When he stepped up behind Joy, he pressed his cock head to her pucker. He quickly found that she didn’t have the strength left to refuse entry. His wet cock slipped inside her ass until he was balls deep. He knew he didn’t have a lot left, but enough to enjoy the tightness of her anal channel.

When he was ready to cum, he motioned to Paul, filled her with his spunk and quickly stepped back so that his brother could do the same.

Joy was unconscious when Paul stepped back. The brothers watched a stream of hot, white semen stream from Joy’s well-used hole.

“She’ll feel that in the morning,” Paul said softly.

“I’ll bet you she wakes up horny,” Peter said with a grin.

“Ten bucks!” Paul offered.

“You’re on!” Peter laughed. “I have a feeling we’ll do this again.” Holding out his hand, Snickers jumped onto it. “Thanks for the help, little buddy. I think she enjoyed your comments.”

The bird bobbed his head up and down, saying, “Give us a kiss. Give us a kiss.”

 

In the morning, Peter was awake and looking at Joy when she opened her eyes. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like a rock,” she replied as she pushed her hand between his legs, caressing his morning wood. “Hey there, you big hunk. What’s a girl have to do to get some of this?”

Peter rolled over on top of Joy as she opened her legs for him. “Just say Ahh.”

As the stiff rod slipped inside, Joy groaned, “Oh yes!”

As he began to move inside her, Joy said, “I think you should get Snickers a girl parrot. You could name her Baby Ruth.” Joy pressed her fingernails into Peter’s ass cheeks. “Yes, baby. This is the way a girl wants to wake up.”

 

Thirty minutes later, when Peter moved to get out of bed, he found a ten-dollar bill on his nightstand.

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments