Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tongue Stimulator

"An attempt at a little sexual humor"

7
5 Comments 5
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Riley sat in the waiting room feeling awkward and embarrassed. What man would go to such lengths to satisfy his girlfriend, anyway? But there seemed no other alternative.

He had always been able to satisfy his European girlfriend, Yora, when she wanted oral sex from him, but recently she attended a face sitting class with a friend and now seemed obsessed with it. He had no objection because once she got what she wanted, she was willing to fuck him until he passed out.

However, her infatuation with being licked and tongue fucked required seemingly endless sessions which made his jaw ache and his tongue tired. He mentioned this after a rather tiring and extended session with her grinding on his face seeking better penetration of his exhausted tongue.

So Yora had told him that a girlfriend who was the receptionist, recommended a private clinic in which the doctor practiced special medicine and with unique methods, most geared to satisfying women. And here he was, now glancing nervously around at the other people waiting; two men who appeared equally awkward being there and a woman who seemed perfectly at ease.

Then the receptionist called from her desk. “Mr. Davenport, the doctor will see you now, in room five, down the hall on the left.” Riley got up and went down the hallway and entered room five. It was more than a room; it was quite spacious with a desk and chair, an examining table, and a lounging sofa.

The doctor, a fairly attractive woman in her late thirties, extended her hand and introduced herself to Riley. “Mr. Davenport, I’m Doctor Lydia Grant. I understand from my receptionist that you were recommended to me because your girlfriend wants to enhance your oral skills.”

Riley shook her warm hand and retreated to the lounge sofa to sit down. “Yeah, it’s rather hard to describe, but…” he began.

“I can guess what the problem is,” she interrupted, for which Riley was almost thankful. “Your girlfriend likes oral sex from you but your tongue cannot last as long as she needs for complete satisfaction, am I right?”

Riley blinked and answered meekly, “Yes, ma’am.”

“Let me put your mind as ease, Mr. Davenport,” she said, moving to sit behind her desk. “We have a chewable pill that you can consume right before the act and it will not only strengthen your tongue muscles temporarily but it will make your tongue slightly thicker and stay stiff.”

Riley blinked again in disbelief. “You mean a pill can make my tongue hard for a long time?” he asked.

“Yes, it’s sort of Viagra for the tongue,” she said.

“Are there any dangerous side effects?” Riley asked.

“Nothing serious,” she answered, “but until you consume an aroused woman’s fluids, your tongue won’t return to its normal state. Would you like to try some?”

“You mean, right now?” he gulped. Surely the doctor would not ask him to cheat on his girlfriend?

“Well, in a minute or two,” she replied. “I have agreed that if my receptionist recommends anyone, she can help them test the product.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

Would you mind experimenting with her?”

Riley recalled the receptionist who signed him in, sitting behind the desk and flashing her legs by crossing them several times as he filled out the forms. “What if she tells my girlfriend?” he asked nervously.

“She never would compromise anything that happens in my offices. That’s an agreement we have.”

So Riley agreed to 'test the product' and in a few minutes the brunette came in, legs flashing under her short white uniform skirt. “Here you go, Mr. Davenport,” she cooed, handing him a small orange pill. “Chew this and by the time you lie down on the lounge sofa, your tongue will be ready!”

He didn’t see the need to remove any clothing and he chewed the little pill which dissolved quickly. As soon as his back hit the sofa cushions he felt his tongue began to swell and it grew stiff almost immediately. The receptionist pulled up her dress and straddled his chest. She was naked underneath and quickly pressed her smooth pussy to his lips.

Riley extended his tongue and she slid down over it like it was a miniature penis.

She smiled down at him, holding her skirt up to her waist, “It turns me on so bad watching a hard tongue going in and out of me,” she sighed. Her juices began coating his lips and running down his cheeks immediately.

She entertained herself on his face for almost thirty minutes and Riley was pleased that it was not uncomfortable to service her because she did all the work, attaining orgasm simply by using his stiff tongue. When she was finished and stood up, she said “Thank you, Mr. Davenport, I hope the pills work for you and your girlfriend.”

Riley wiped his face with his handkerchief and felt his tongue shrinking to its normal girth. He was soon in his car on the way to Yora’s apartment, eager to prove his dedication to her, when he decided to show her how well it worked. He shook the bottle and popped three of the pills into his mouth and chewed them up.

When he was around the corner from her place, Riley rolled through the intersection and ran a stop sign. A patrol car appeared behind him with the lights flashing. He pulled over, rolled down his window and pulled out his driver’s license in preparation. Unfortunately for Riley, the pills had already taken affect.

The female cop came to the window, looked at his driver’s license and asked, “Whath the hurry, Mithter Davenport? Didn’t you thee that thtop thign back there?”

“Yeth, but I need to get home right away,” he lisped, affected by the pills.

The cop became agitated. “Are you mocking my thpeech impediment?” she yelled.

“No, no, I jutht need to eat thum puthy, Yora’th puthy” he lisped.

“My puthy?” she yelled, drawing her gun.

“No, pleathe lithen,” he begged, “I need to drink or thwallow Yora’th fluidth!”

“My fluidth?” she screamed. “Get out and get in my thquad car, you pervert! You’re going downtown and thpend the night in the thlammer!”

Riley slammed his head down on the steering wheel; it was going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments