Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nighttime Visit

"My wife and I pay a visit to our daughter in the middle of the night."

105
11 Comments 11
8.5k Views 8.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words

My sexy wife shed her see thru negligee with a seductive striptease and jumped into bed where I was waiting already naked. She cuddled right up to me and grabbed my stiffening member. She squeezed and gently stroked as she kissed me with her tongue probing into my mouth as usual. She always kissed me with lots of tongue wiggling around in my mouth for at least a few seconds even in front of our daughter Katelynn.

After several minutes of passionate French kissing and cock stroking, she paused and said thoughtfully, "Honey did you notice what Katelynn was wearing this evening?"

"You mean that short skirt and the tight tank top with no bra? Yeah, she looked really hot. Why do you ask?"

"She wasn't wearing any panties under that skirt either."

"Really? I didn't notice that." I had actually gotten several wonderful looks at her bare ass and her neatly trimmed little triangle of fuzz right above a plump pair of labia just begging to be split apart and probed, but I wasn't going to admit it that easily. I'm pretty sure she was showing off her charms to me on purpose. She had been doing that a fair amount recently. At first, I thought I was imagining things, and then I thought she was just being a wild and free young woman, but lately, it had taken on more and more blatant sexual overtones.

"How could you miss it? She was practically flashing her coochie at you left and right. She's ready for cock I'm telling you. She's eighteen now, and she's just like me. She's just like I was at her age, cock hungry."

As emphasis, she dived her head under the covers and engulfed my stiff member deep into her mouth. She slurped loudly and made appreciative moans as she feasted on my cock for several long moments.

She popped her head off long enough to say, "She needs this cock, Daddy, otherwise she's gonna go after stupid boys' dicks and get diseases and have her reputation ruined. If you don't start giving her this cock very soon, there's going to be trouble." She immediately was back to work bobbing her mouth on my cock with long tight lip strokes."

"Do you really think so?"

She deep-throated me expertly for a minute before slowly backing off again. "Of course Daddy. I'm positive, and I should know. What she really needs is her loving Daddy to satisfy her primal urges and show her how a real man loves his women... just like my Daddy did for me. I don't know what I would have done if my momma didn't let me fuck him whenever I wanted. I'm sure I would have turned into a worthless crack whore instead of your loyal wife and cuckquean."

She went back to sucking gently but deeply. She kept her tongue undulating against the underside of my shaft. After several more minutes of dutiful cock worship, she looked up and said "Imagine this is her mouth on your cock, Daddy. I'll teach her how to deepthroat you just like this." To show me she pushed her face all the way down on my hard member again. Then she started bobbing exactly how I like it, with tight, long strokes down to the bottom each time and lots of appreciative moans and gagging.

I closed my eyes and imagined I was fucking our beautiful daughter's face. I envisioned her looking up at me with her big beautiful eyes as I pushed all the way into her mouth. I imagined what it would be like to push my fingers into that succulent pussy she had been flaunting. To push my tongue into her mouth and make out with her while she sits in my lap naked and writhes in orgasm with my fingers inside her squeezing pussy muscles. Then to slide my fingers out and my cock in and cuummm... These incredible visions went on for several minutes with my secret incest wife orally worshipping my cock and calling me Daddy.

The only reason I didn't actually cum in her skilled mouth right then is that I'd taken one of those special pills a little earlier, and plus she'd already given me two orgasms that day. She sucked me off first thing in the morning before we got out of bed like she always does unless I want her pussy or ass. Then in the afternoon she took a break from her work and came to my office wearing only her blouse. She stood in the doorway and pulled it up shyly to show off her bare cunt and she said "This pussy needs you, Daddy."

Naturally, I told her to sit on the edge of my desk, and I feasted on that delicious pussy to her great satisfaction. Then I had her lay on the desk and suck my cock to full stiffness and spread her legs. I climbed on top and slid right into her welcoming pussy and fucked her hard in missionary.

I realized that Katie was home when I saw her walk past the door her mother hadn't bothered to close. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her do a double take as I was jackhammering my cock into her mother rabbit style. Her mother was moaning incoherently about her Daddy fucking her so good. I just pretended not to notice her standing there for a few seconds and kept on fucking. She quickly left when I orgasmed inside her mother with convulsive exclamations. My incredible cuckquean wife probably left the door open on purpose.

Anyway, I was brought back to the present moment now as my sexpot wife pulled her mouth off my cock for the third time that day with a loud smooching kiss and pulled her soft curvy body up to lay fully on mine. "Imagine this is her kissing you..." Her tongue was immediately active in my mouth.

"Daddy, please fuck me." She mumbled into my mouth between hurried pauses in sloppy kissing. "Please take my virginity with your big strong dick. I want it inside my pussy so bad." I felt her pussy caressing the head of my cock as she did slippery pussy slides on my shaft. "I want to be your little cock warmer, Daddy. I want more than just pussy sliding. Please break my horny pussy open so you can fuck me whenever you want."

She changed angle slightly and pushed down and my cock slid all the way up into her wet cunt. My wife squealed pretending I had just popped her cherry, "Oooooh Daddy I can feel it tearing me open. It's so big! It hurt at first, but now it's starting to feel really good. Please, Daddy, fuck me hard now! Oh, your big dick is making me cum, Daddy!"

Once she finished writhing on my dick she slid off to the side and all the way out of bed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Come on you still haven't cum yet. Let's go seduce that little slut with this incredible erection right now. I bet I can get her to suck your cock tonight. We'll see if she can make you squirt in her mouth on the first try like I did with my Daddy."

It was the middle of the night, and my wife quietly led me hand in hand up to our daughter's bedroom door. It was slightly ajar. She carefully peeked in, and then slowly pushed it open a few more inches so we could both see inside.

Katelynn was sound asleep. She had turned eighteen several weeks ago, and we were enacting my wife's plan to seduce her and bring her into the marital bed to be our cuckcake sex toy. She was looking forward to having a little slutty sidekick to help with the daily dick-pleasing duties. She had loved performing this role for her own mom and dad, and Katelynn was very eager to please her parents, so she knew her daughter was going to be a natural submissive. She knew all they had to do was awaken her natural impulses, and then she would be begging for dick every day just like her mother used to do when she was a young lady.

She slowly led me over to the bed close to our daughter's head which was positioned close to the edge of the bed. She started kissing me deeply and stroking my cock just a few inches from her daughter's face. I was still very erect and wet with her pussy juices from being inside her just a moment ago.

She stopped kissing me and looked down but didn't stop stroking. I watched as she very carefully pushed my stiff cock down toward her daughter's face. She very lightly brushed the tip over the smooth cheek that was turned up toward us. She waited a few seconds and then brushed the tip again but closer to the lips and nose. She very slowly started to move the tip of my cock back and forth ever so lightly across the lips and under her nose.

Katie suddenly looked up startled straight into my face. I was like a deer in headlights. She exclaimed, "Daddy, what are you doing!?" And she drew her head back in shock.

My wife was immediately at her side kissing her cheek. "It's ok, baby. Momma's here too. Don't worry Daddy just wants the pleasure of putting his cock in your mouth. It's nothing to be afraid of. My Daddy did that to me all the time. It made me feel really good. Momma will take good care of you. I know what you need. We're both going to make you feel incredibly sexy." She was hugging our daughter close and showering her face with kisses on the lips and cheeks and forehead.

She had never released hold of my cock, and now she drew it and me closer to our daughter's face again.

"Here baby try this. I just loved when my Daddy rubbed his hard cock on my face. I always wanted it in my mouth. I sucked on my Daddy's cock every day when I was your age."

"Umm ok."

"I know you're going to love it. I know this is what you've been wanting. I know this is why you've been flashing your bare cunt around. Well, now you can show Daddy your naked pussy as much as you want to. And he can touch it and lick it to make you feel really good and sexy. Here let me just rub the tip on your face a little. See if that doesn't make you crave it in your mouth."

She put her hand under Katelynn's chin and lifted her cheek up toward my penis. Katelynn didn't make any kind of resistance. She pulled my throbbing erection against the silky cheek of our daughter and pressed it there tightly. She proceeded to rub it back and forth with lots of friction. A few leftover streaks of her pussy juice transferred to Katelynn's pretty face.

"There. Doesn't that feel good? There's no need to be afraid."

"I know, Mom. It's ok. Daddy can put it in my mouth if he wants to. I like sucking cock."

We both looked at her shocked. My wife exclaimed, "You do?!?! Have you sucked cock before?"

She nodded shyly.

"Whose cock have you sucked!?"

"Timmy's."

"Timmy, your cousin?"

"Uh-huh"

"I see well that's ok. He's a good boy. He deserves to have his cock sucked. He's so strong and handsome. Maybe we can suck his cock together next time he comes over if Daddy says it's ok. Did you drink his cum, baby?"

Again she nodded shyly. "It was yummy."

My wife leaned in and gave her a few long kisses right on the lips. "I bet it was. That's my good girl, just like your momma. You always want to swallow the cum. Daddy has the yummiest cum in the world. Just wait til you taste his cum. His cock is absolutely delicious for sucking on, especially when it's covered in pussy juices." She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. She took in the head of my cock with exaggerated motions and moans of delight to give Katelynn a good show. She slurped loudly on the head for a few minutes, making sure to keep her tongue very active on the sensitive underside. Her tongue swiped out repeatedly thoroughly wetting the shaft of my cock and our daughter's cheek where they were pressed together.

"Doesn't that make your pussy wet baby? Whenever my mom sucked my Daddy's cock in front of me my pussy just positively gushed. And my mom did that a lot. Sis and I always begged to help her. Here let me feel how wet you are."

My wife reached under the covers, and I could see my daughter's knees spreading. Her eyes rolled back and I knew my wife was working her fingers over the clit and between the juicy pussy lips. I could hear the sounds of wet flesh. I was jealous and I wanted to get in on that action.

My wife must have known what I was thinking because she threw back the covers and spread Katie's legs wide open. She didn't have any panties on. "You can see how wet she is. I can tell she wants it in her mouth. She's just like her momma. As soon as you put a cock in our faces, our mouths open, and our pussies juice right up for it. Don't they baby? That's why we need our Daddy's perfect cock all the time. Otherwise, some other bad cocks will tempt us and cause us lots of trouble."

"Here, baby now you try. You're going to love this. Trust me, after tonight you're going to want Daddy's cock in your mouth all the time. Once my momma showed me how to make my Daddy cum in my mouth, I couldn't get enough. I was sucking him off day and night. Often, he came to me in the middle of the night after fucking momma and put his dirty cock in my face for cleaning off. I learned to just open my mouth and let him stick it in. Even when he had just butt fucked her. It might taste kind of funky at first, but I quickly got him clean and hard, and then he could fuck me and my sister for as long as we wanted. He'd lay on his back and me and sis would take turns having orgasm after orgasm riding his big cock and his face."

EveBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBunty

"Whenever I got horny in the middle of the night I would get naked and go climb in bed with them and wake him up with a slow blowjob. He would fuck me silly and then momma too." She jammed the head of my cock up against our daughter's succulent lips which spread around the head. Katie opened her mouth slightly and poked her tongue out.

"Here baby you have to open your mouth wider and stick your tongue out further. That's how you show you're really eager to orally please and invite the dick to ram as deeply as possible into your throat. Momma will show you how. Just do this." To demonstrate she opened as wide as possible and stuck out her tongue. Our daughter did the same thing. My wife gave her a kiss and sucked on her tongue for a bit like it was my cock. She exclaimed "That's perfect. Such a good girl. Daddy's going to love fucking your slutty mouth. Keep your tongue out just like that." Katelynn smiled at the praise.

My wife gave the head of my cock a few swipes with her own tongue, and then moved the head over to Katelynn's tongue and moved it back and forth a few times over the soft extended surface.

"Doesn't it feel good and hot on your tongue?"

Katie nodded, "Uh huh".

"Here get a good feel for your Daddy's cock. This is the cock that made you in my pussy. Worship it. Lick your tongue all over it. Like this." She made long licks up and down the complete length of my shaft. Our daughter started doing the same thing on the other side of my cock. They both went up and down my shaft in sync for about 5 minutes swiping their tongues over every inch they could reach. I was in absolute heaven.

"Honey, you should feel how wet her pussy is getting. She's completely soaked my hand, the little nymph. She needs to be fucked very soon I'm telling you."

I reached my hand down and dipped my finger between the soaked labia. My first touch of Katie's pristine vagina sent erotic jolts thru my entire body. I shivered and moaned with uncontrollable lust. I rubbed her clit making her moan. I wanted to jam my fingers all the way up inside her.

"Just don't go too deep honey. We don't want to break her hymen yet. We want to save that for when you fuck her. Let me just make sure it's still there. You haven't fucked anyone already, have you, you little slut?"

Katie denied it and shook her head vigorously without removing her tongue from my dick.

My wife spread her labia wide and probed a finger carefully into the dripping sex of our daughter.

"Yes, there it is. Thank goodness. We got to her just in time honey. If we didn't she'd be spreading her legs and wasting her virginity on some random boy dick before you know it. I can't wait to suck her virginity blood off your dick. My momma said that was like ambrosia of the gods. She got to taste that on Daddy's dick with both me and sis and our cousin Jenny. She said it made her high for days each time and added ten years onto her life."

Katie continued diligently working her tongue up and down my rod while her mother talked.

"Doesn't her mouth feel divine on your cock, honey? If you think that's good, imagine what her virgin pussy will feel like...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RKBillows
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments