Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Afternoon With Mom And Amanda

"This is about how Amanda wanted me to be her fuck toy for the afternoon."

68
10 Comments 10
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was relaxing, taking a relaxing bubble bath, and hoping mom would soon come in and join me. I did not have to wait long before she came into the bathroom, she looked so very sexy naked walking into the bathroom.

She asked, “Would you like me to join you in taking a bath?

I replied, “Yes, I was waiting on you to join me.”

Ever since we started bathing together, I have always enjoyed feeling mom’s naked body against my naked body. I love fondling her large soft breasts and the feel of her nipples as they harden and become excited.

Mom slipped out of her robe and got into the tub with me. She leaned back against my chest and trapped my cock between her butt cheeks and my belly.

I took my hands, got them soapy, and reached around and began washing mom's breasts, taking my time fondling her nipples. She leaned forward so I could also wash her back. Once I got to the level of the bubbles, mom stood up and I continued to wash her back and legs. I then went back up and slowly began to rub my hands all over her ass cheeks, taking my time to slide my soapy fingers down her crack and massaging her sexy hole.

She turned, and I finished her belly and both of her legs. I took my time washing her smooth pussy. I rinsed the soap off my hands and then rinsed her pussy and started to fondle her clit, which was hard and excited.

She bent over, soaping up her hands as I was standing as she first washed my back and took her time with my ass and reached between my legs and began to fondle my balls. I turned so she could do my chest and legs.

She took her time with both my cock and my balls. After rinsing them, she started to suck my cock and then stopped.

She looked up and said, “I will leave a full load for Amanda and the other women.”

As we were drying each other, she was feeling my legs and body to make sure that they were smooth for this afternoon’s trip to the playroom and Amanda.

After getting dried off we walked into mom’s room and started to dress for our afternoon. We put on our black thigh-high stockings and garter belts. Mom then helped me put on the breastplate, with those beautiful and sexy breasts.

She helped me put on my gown, this time without a bra on. She also applied my makeup and made sure my wig was on properly. I slipped on my high heel shoes and sat on the bed to watch mom getting dressed for our afternoon.

As we were heading out the door, mom got a call from Amber. She wanted to know if we could pick her and Amy up to go to the playroom for the afternoon. Mom told them that we were just leaving and will pick them up shortly.

We stopped by and picked up Amber and her extremely hot and sexy daughter Amy. Mom and Amber sat in the back seat and let Amy sit in the front seat. As she was getting in, I noticed that she was braless, and her nipples were sticking out and were excited from her gown. Amy sat tight against me and rested her hand on my cock. I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss as the two moms were getting into the back seat.

Once at the farmhouse, Mom and Amber walked ahead of us and were holding hands. I was also holding Amy’s hand as we walked towards the front door of the farmhouse. At the front door, Amanda opened the door and gave mom and Amber long kisses and hugs. She also gave Amy a long kiss and hug also.

She looked at me and gave a low whistle and gave me a longer and more passionate kiss than the other three had received, a hug that was also longer and more passionate. She also squeezed my ass and pulled my hips closer to her hips. She ground her hips into my already hard and erect cock, thanks to Amy rubbing me the whole way there.

Amanda told me, “You wait right here, and I will be back for you. After I get, the other three ready for the playroom.”

I just nodded and went into the sitting room and sat down.

Amanda took the other three to a room down the hallway. Mom, Amber, and Amy were told to strip down to just their high heels. Amber then gave black fishnet body stocking each. They were then instructed to put them on. When they did, they found that there was an opening in the crotch, so their pussy and ass were exposed. They also had long sleeves.

 After they changed Amanda took them down to the playroom, to join the other women. Everyone had on a black fishnet body stocking. Mom was then tied spread eagle on a table and Amanda was told to get onto the table and to do her orally. Amy was put into a black latex vacuum bed with only her head and pussy exposed. A hood was then put on Amy to prevent her from seeing what was being done to her.

Amanda had come back for me and led me by taking my hand to the stairs. We went up the stairs to the second floor.

I looked at Amanda. “Aren’t we going down to the playroom?”

She replied, “I am going to take you to my special room, for truly special people.”

She replied, “I am going to take you to my special room.”

Amanda opened the door, and we entered the room. The first thing I noticed was a bed with restraints on all four corners.

Amanda looked at me and commanded, “Strip down to your stockings.”

As I was removing my gown, Amanda started to fondle my breasts.

She told me, “Your breasts feel almost real enough to suck on.”

Once I was naked, she pushed me back onto the bed and tied my arms and legs to the restraints.

She took and removed her gown and had on a leather corset, black thigh-high stockings and a garter belt. She looked at me and gently removed her corset. She started to fondle my cock to make me hard and then stopped.

She said, “I am going to keep you hard for the next hour, no matter how much you cum.”

I had a puzzled look on my face, as she reached over and got a penis pump. She put it on me and slowly pumped it and made me hard and sensitive. She squatted over me and slowly slid her pussy down the hard shaft and began grinding her pussy on my cock.

OnePrettyElly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnePrettyElly

She rode me first cowgirl and then turned and rode me reverse cowgirl. I did enjoy watching her breasts bouncing up and down as she rode me and enjoyed watching her sexy ass going up and down on my cock.

Someone came into the room as she was riding me reverse cowgirl and began to fondle my balls and rub her clit. Amanda then sat down on my cock and began to squeeze it as she began to cum. I was not ready as she slid up and off my cock.

As she did another woman her were kissing as the other woman slid my cock into her already wet pussy. She did have a cute and sexy ass and long red hair. She also had on a leather corset, and I thought I recognized her as one of the dominatrices from the playroom.

Amanda gave me a long passionate kiss as the other woman was riding me.

She said after kissing me, “I know you don’t like the ball gag, but we only want your cock for now. You will stay hard for about an hour then I will let you go soft. I will then pump your cock up again for more women.”

I just nodded my head and wondered if I was going to see Amanda or Amy riding my cock. Amanda was kissing the other woman’s breasts and I could feel her rubbing her clit.

As soon as she had her orgasm, she had gotten off my cock and Amanda again squatted over me. This time, spreading her ass cheeks and sliding my hard cock into her waiting ass. She started to ride me again but, stopped short of me cumming as another woman came into the room.

It was yet another one of the dominatrices from the playroom. I recognized her from the tattoos that were on her legs and arms. She looked very sexy and hot, so I enjoyed having her riding me reverse cowgirl. Deep down I was hoping for her to ride me cowgirl, since she had large and very sexy breasts. They were even bigger than moms.

After she had her orgasm and left her cum all over me, she left the room and Amanda removed the ring to allow my cock to become flaccid again. I had been on the edge of cumming with all three of the women, but they stopped short of letting me cum.

Amanda looked at me, removed my ball gag, and replaced it with her pussy. So, I could enjoy her sweet juices and make her cum again. As I was eating her out someone started to suck my cock and put the cock ring and started to use the penis pump on my cock. As she did, she was also fondling my balls.

Just as soon as Amanda had her orgasm again all over my face. Someone put a blind fold over my face.

They then whispered into my ear, “You will now be fucking one woman and eating out another and you will give them an orgasm and you will be punished.”

I had no choice but to obey and do as I was told.

I had two women most of the afternoon, either riding my sore cock or also eating them out. I did all the women that were in the playroom, or at least I thought I did. A couple of the last women I knew were Amber riding my cock and Amy, who was squatting on my face.

I knew it was Amy from the taste of her pussy and her sexy clit that I had been sucking on yesterday. I was able to make Amy have an incredibly good orgasm as after she had it. She collapsed into Amber’s arms. Amber also had a good orgasm and as her pussy squeezed my cock, I felt like I flooded her pussy with my pent-up cum.

I could feel it coming out of her pussy and going down my balls and past my ass. As she got off me, I heard Amanda say that she was going to clean up my cock. Amy looked and told her mom to get on the table next to me so she could clean up her pussy.

The last woman they brought in was Mom and she took the blindfold off and then squatted over my face so that I could eat her pussy and make her cum also.

After making mom have an orgasm. Amanda then released me and took me into the shower, and we took turns washing each other.

After we finished in the shower and were drying each other off, Amanda took and gently dried my cock and balls. She bent over and did the same for her pussy and took my time drying her ass.

Amanda looked at me. “I want you to come back tomorrow, and I want you to breed me. I want you to fuck me every afternoon, until I get pregnant.”

I smiled and said, “You want me to breed you? Does that mean you want me to marry you?”

She smiled, “No, I don’t want you to marry me I just want to be bred and have children and not be married. Amy is the perfect girl for you.”

So, as I dressed, she helped me with my gown and gently squeezed my sexy breasts. I then offered to help her dress and she just shook her head no.

I looked at her, “Do you want me to dress like this for tomorrow?”

She said, “Yes, but just the stockings, no garter belt or thong panties.”

I smiled and left the room and then went down the stairs only to find mom, Amber, and Amy waiting for me in the room off the main hallway.

We all hugged and kissed before we left the house, got into our car, and headed for home.

Amy was the first to ask, “How was it fucking Amanda?”

I smiled and said, “It was an interesting afternoon, and I am tired.”

We dropped them off at their house and I kissed Amy and asked her, “Can I see you tomorrow evening?”

She just blushed and smiled, nodding her head yes.

After we got home and put our robes on and had a shot of whiskey to relax.

Mom asked, “Is there something you want to ask me or tell me?”

That is when I told her how Amanda wanted me to come back tomorrow for the purpose of breeding her. Mom had that look, and I continued that Amanda had no intention of marrying me and only wanted me to breed her.

Mom said, “The other women were talking about how lucky I was to have you as a son. You gave some of the women their first oral orgasm.”

I just smiled and cuddled with Mom.

I said, “I only want to give you and Amy orgasms, nobody else.”

More about tomorrow later.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments