Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ash continues to explore her new sexuality. It goes in ways she never expected. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is loving it."

June 10, 2022

I just had an interesting shift at work. I do work at a family-owned pizza place in town. They pay us decently and we get to keep our tips. The owner, Mr. Santiago, and his son Luke do most of the cooking. Luke just graduated this past year. His family adopted him as a baby. It is quite obvious. Luke is black, His parents are both Italian and olive-skinned. Luke is around six feet tall and a bit heavy-set. 

It is Friday night. The team had a hard-won game. They won the district. Go Tigers. First time in a decade. We were slammed at the restaurant. We closed at 11’ 00 pm. We are just finishing up and Luke asked me to stay late and help him with something. I like Luke and agree. The rest of the staff clocks out and leaves. 

I meet Luke in the prep room. He takes me in his arms and kisses me. I am stunned but I give into it and return the kiss. The kiss gets heated. His hands slide down to cup my ass cheeks. I never sexually thought of Luke. Just as a boss and a friend. He is hitting all the right buttons. 

The kiss breaks and left breathless. “Luke. What is going on? I am confused. You’re dating Tina.” 

“I know. She is the only one I have ever dated. I want to fuck someone else before I propose. I want to fuck a hot white girl. I want to fuck you. Strip” He sounds sure of himself. 

I blink stunned by what he is wanting. He reaches for my polo shirt and starts to pull up on it. Not thinking about it, I lift my arms. He grabs my tits and squeezes them, getting a moan out of me. 

Luke kisses me again. I surrender to him, not resisting. He slides a hand behind me and releases the clasp on my bra. It joins my shirt on the floor. I help unbutton his shirt and get it off. He has a hairy chest and a belly. It does not bother me.

“Ash, I want you naked. I am going to fuck you naked.“ I don’t argue with him. 

I kick off my shoes and start to open the shorts I am wearing. They come loose and fall to the floor. I step out of them. 

I reach for his pants to open them. His hands explore my body that is within reach. Going to my knees, I get his pants open and pull them and his boxers down. He kicks off his shoes and pants. We are both left in socks. 

“Damn, Ash, you are hot. Been wanting to fuck you for a while.” He pulls me to my feet and pushes my lace panties down. I am easily lifted and placed on the prep table. I watch as he kneels and spreads my legs. He pushes his face into my smooth pussy and attacks me with his lips and tongue. He has a thick tongue. 

I cried out. My fingers wrap his head and pull him into my pussy. He knew what he was doing. He sucked on each of my lips. His tongue slides up and down the length of my pussy. I rolled my eyes back and moaned. My hips thrust toward his talented tongue. 

Luke does not let up. He finds my clit. He presses his tongue to it. My clit is sensitive. I lose it when he sucks it into his mouth and nibbles on my clit. I cry out and cum all over his tongue and face. My body twitched. My thighs clamp onto his head. 

I am breathing hard as I come down from the high he put me on. He stands before me. His large black cock stood out straight from him. It seems to be pulsing, twitching up and down. His hands go to my knees pressing them apart. He pushes me back on the table. Grabbing my hips he pulls me to the edge. I feel his cock at my entrance. With a grunt, he thrust into me, making me scream. 

Luke is a bit bigger than Braeden. He hooks my legs over his arms and lifts them. I am leaning back on my elbows. His hands were on my hips, almost folding me in half. With the grip on me. He pulls back, coming almost out. Hovering just in my pussy, he slams into me again. I cry out. He is hitting my cervix. 

“Damn, Ash, damn you are so fucking tight. I thought Tina was tight but…” He keeps slamming into me. I reach for his shoulders and pull myself up. My eyes roll up. The angle he is slamming into me changes. He is rubbing over and hitting different spots. 

My tits bounce each time he slams into me. I am unable to move my hips at all. All I can do is clench my pussy around his dark thrusting cock. Propped on my elbows I am watching him intently. “Luke, Luck, slow down. I am going to cummmm--” Too late. I cum. My head falls back. My pussy convulses around his cock. He does not slow down or let up. 

Luke grips my hips tight and lifts me. I bring my body up and wrap my arms around his neck. My legs were still over his strong arms. He takes a few steps and pins me against the walk-in freezer's door. I cry out at the cold on my back. 

He slams up into me. The way he is in me is driving me up the wall. My body slides up the cold door and I slide back down onto his cock. He leans forward and we get into a deep passionate kiss. I know then this will not be the only time we get together. 

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

He has me pinned to the door. His hips still thrust up into me. There is a puddle on the floor by the table and beneath me. I run my nails over the short hairs on his head. 

Luke starts to pound into me with urgency. His fingers gripping me hard enough to hurt. The kiss breaks. We are both breathing hard. He lets out a soft, “Fuuuuck.” He impales me deeply. I feel his cock swell in me. He grunts and lets go. My pussy is flooded by his hot seed. Still, on my high, I cum again. The sounds of our pleasure filled the room.

We both cling to each other, bathing in our orgasmic bliss. We are both still twitching. We are both covered in sweat. Our bodies stick together.

We are startled by someone clearing his throat. We turn to look and see Mr. Santiago there, watching us.

“I wondered why you were late.”

We are both speechless. 

“Um, Papa. This is not what it looks like. Let me explain.” He is cut off by his Dad raising one hand.

“Let me guess. Sowing your wild oats before you commit to Tina? I did the same thing before I married your mother.” He crosses his thick arms over his barrel chest. He has a pot belly. 

I cling to Luke and blush deep red. My cheeks burned under his glare. 

Mr. Santiago just sighs. “At least you choose the good-looking one to sow your oats with.” He looks me up and down. I just knew I was going to be fired. “Let her down, son. “  

Luke pulls from me. My pussy is dripping. He lets my legs down. I hold on to him as I get my balance back. I look to my boss.

“Mr. Santiago, I am so sore..” I am cut off. 

“Come to the office, Ashleigh. Luke, clean up the wet spots and bring all the clothes into the office.” 

“Yes, Papa.” He lets out a sigh and does as he is told, getting the mop.

I follow Mr. Santiago to the office still butt naked. He sits behind his desk. Looking me over. “Are you still on the clock, Ashleigh?” 

I nod, looking down. “Yes, Sir. I am. I am sorry, Sir. I should have left when we closed.” I know I am getting fired. 

“Fine, you can clock out in a minute. This changes things, you know. I can’t unsee this.” He turns to the side in his chair. “Now I am going to want you too. But not tonight. I don’t like to have sex with a used pussy. Come here.” 

I am shocked by what he said. I move around his desk. He turns to face me. He has his cock out. He is only an average of six inches. I blink and look up at him.

“I have not had a blow job in a long time. Suck and make me cum. Then you can go and we will talk about other things later.” 

I swallow, stunned. I move toward him and lower to my knees before him. I can’t believe I am doing this. I am a slut now. I reach for his cock and take him into my mouth.  

Mr. Santiago lets out a moan. He tangles both hands into my hair. He has a tight grip. He lets me control the movements. My head bobbing up and down on his cock. I can easily take his cock into my mouth. He pushes down holding me down on his cock. I suck hard on him. My tongue moves around him. 

He grips my head firmly and holds me still. He starts to thrust up into my mouth frantically. I am not surprised when he stops and cums in my mouth. Not as much cum as Luke. Not bad for a man his age.

He lets go of my head and I pull up. He comes out of my mouth. “Damn I needed that. Been too long. “ 

I rest back on my heels. I look up at him, still stunned by what just happened. ”I am a bit in shock myself, Mr. Santiago. I hope you enjoyed it.” I lick my lips and get a bit of his taste on my tongue. 

He chuckles and stands up to fasten his pants. “Next time I will have a few of my little blue pills and fuck you properly.“ He comes up to me, running fingers through my hair. “Get dressed, go home. We will talk later. There will be more of this.” He steps out of the office. 

A moment later, Luke comes in with my clothes. ”Here, Ash. I am sorry. I was not expecting Dad to come back. I hope he was not too hard on you.” 

I shake my head. “No. Not too hard. I will hear about it later. If we do this again, it should be somewhere else.” I start to get dressed. 

“I agree. You would let me fuck you again?” He nods and looks excited. 

“Yes, I will, up until you get married. After the wedding, we will talk” I head to the door, ready to leave, and get my bag from under the counter. “See you later Luke.” I clock out and leave. 

It seems like, since I lost my virginity to my brother, it is open season on me. I am loving it. I wonder what will happen next. 

Ashleigh Madison

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments