Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barbarella, A Sexual Exploration - Part 1

"An embarrassing moment quickly turns into an opportunity for exploration."

104
14 Comments 14
3.0k Views 3.0k
6.9k words 6.9k words

It was Friday night. My mother and father had just started a thing, where every other Friday night they'd go out for the entire night and not come back until the following morning. I know what you're thinking, who does that, right? Looking back on it now, I can see that this was their last attempt to get their marriage back on track. Anyway, it was the summer of 1990 and this generation of parents was a lot more hands-off than they are now. My older sister and I were late teenagers and no one at the time would have thought it strange to leave us for the night. My mom would make us dinner and she and my dad would be back sometime after breakfast, but before lunch the next day.

This was just their second time out and my sister and I had been looking forward to it. It meant we could stay up as late as we liked, and as long as we didn't make a mess, we could do whatever we wanted. Realistically this just meant eating junk food and watching MTV or scary movies until we fell asleep in the living room.

The night started as it usually did for their nights out. My parents would both dress up because according to them, they'd drive to San Francisco and eat at a nice restaurant and then go out dancing and stay the night in the city. After they left, my sister and I would usually go our own ways and do our own things. Then, before our usual bedtime, around 9 o'clock, we'd end up in the living room, watching something on the TV. My parents were a bit on the religious side, so we were never allowed to watch things like Ghostbusters or Nightmare on Elm Street or anything that contained ghosts or demons or murderers. The first night they went out we watched Carrie, which was amazing and it was all we could talk about, in private, for days afterward.

Unfortunately, we couldn't find any scary movies to watch, so we settled on Crocodile Dundee, which we had already seen before, but we both enjoyed. Crocodile Dundee was fun and all, but it was the movie that played after that neither of us was prepared for. It was called Barbarella.

At first, it looked like it was going to be some kind of Star Wars-like space movie, and it started with someone in a spacesuit. Literally within the first minutes of it starting, while the open credits were still playing, the person in the spacesuit began stripping it off to reveal a beautiful naked woman. Before either of us could get a handle on what was happening, we were watching a naked girl floating in zero gravity. It was the most erotic striptease I had ever seen in my young life. Well, actually, it was the only striptease I had ever seen.

I had seen naked girls before. My best friend's dad had a collection of Playboy magazines; he'd “borrow” one when I'd come to sleep over. We'd end up circle-jerking to the playboy before the night was over. To be honest, I'm not sure if it'd officially be called circle-jerking, since it was just the two of us, but whatever. The point is that, while I was still a virgin, I was no stranger to masturbating to nude girls. However, I had never seen a striptease or even a naked girl in a movie before and it was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. It was like I was in a trance. The scene probably only lasted a few minutes, but it felt like a lifetime. I soaked in every detail of Barbarella's body.

When Barbarella was done floating around, she pressed something on the floor, which turned gravity on, and caused her to land on the floor, exposing even more of her perfect breasts. She then got up and talked to someone on a big futuristic screen. This broke my trance-like state and I was back in our living room sitting on the couch with my sister. I immediately turned to her, with a “Holy shit did you just see that,” look on my face. Her head turned to meet mine with the same expression. We shared a quick smile, and then her eyes dropped down to my lap. Her smile faded a bit as she began to raise her eyebrows. I followed her gaze and looked down at my lap to see that my boxers were straining to contain my erection.

Now in full disclosure, I don't have a monster-sized dick, but it was already about the size that it is now. My circle jerk buddy used to comment about how huge I was, so one time we measured it. We figured that I was just a little over seven inches hard, depending on where we measured from. I had hoped that it'd keep growing and I'd end up with a huge monster cock, but that never happened.

Anyway, so my sister was staring at my boxers, that looked like they were going to rip at the seams, Incredible Hulk style. I don't think that I'd ever had an erection that hard before. I swear, seeing a naked woman's body moving for the first time, even if it was in a movie, had made my dick painfully hard.

For a moment, I was struck completely dumb. All the blood that was usually reserved for problem-solving was currently trying to figure out how to split my shorts open to relieve the strain. As I lifted my head back up, I saw my sister doing the same. I'm sure my face telegraphed my shock and horror, but to my surprise, she looked like she was about to laugh.

This all happened in seconds, but I had enough time after seeing what my dick was doing to my shorts to worry about how she'd take it. I had run through it all, thinking she'd be mad, grossed out, or shocked, so imagine my relief when all I saw was playful humor in her eyes. Still, I was extremely embarrassed. After a few seconds of delay, my mind caught up enough to alert me to a nearby pillow. I quickly grabbed it and placed it over my crotch.

Unfortunately, it was one of those useless stiff decorative pillows. I don't know about the rest of the guys out there, but my dick doesn't like to be pressed down when it's erect, especially when it's already painfully erect. So as I pressed down on the pillow, by placing my arms on it, it immediately forced my hips back. My sister couldn't hold it in any longer and started into one of her infamous giggling fits.

At this point, I was considering getting up and going into my room. I'd either have to make a mad dash across the living room and down the hall with my boxers tented out or run with the pillow pressed against my crotch. Neither of those options seemed great. Being only a year and a half apart in age, we could be a bit competitive and I didn't want to lose any more face than I already had.

I decided to wait it out, eventually, I'd lose my hard-on and things would go back to normal and that would be that. It seemed like a good plan too, but my dick didn't want to cooperate. Honestly, at this age, I could get a boner from the vibrations of the school bus and it'd last me well into the morning at school.

I realized, while at school, that if my dick was hard and pressed downward, it'd stay hard longer than I wanted it to. The trick was to point it up and trap it against my stomach and the waist of my boxers. It'd still be hard for a while, but it'd be less painful and eventually go away. I just needed an opportunity to do the same thing, while on the couch with my sister.

Unfortunately, when my sister stopped giggling she turned her attention to teasing me. She tried, while laughing, to tug the pillow away from me. I told her to stop and I could feel my face blush with embarrassment. As we fought for control of the pillow, my dick was encouraged by the jostling. I could feel the first drop of precum begin to lubricate the tip of my dick and I thought great, now I'm going to have a hard-on and wet boxer shorts. I've always been quick to produce precum and lots of it. Normally the slick addition would be welcome, but this was just going to make things worse for me.

At this point, you might be wondering, what the hell are you doing in your boxers in the first place? Well, it may sound strange, but it was perfectly normal for us. We didn't wear pajamas in our house. The guys (my father and I) went to bed in boxers and a t-shirt and the girls (my mother and sister) went to bed in a large shirt and underwear. In the winter we'd transition into our bedtime clothes right before getting into bed. However, we didn't have an air conditioner in our house, so in the summer we'd usually change an hour or two before bed to get some relief from the heat. So, we had been lounging around in our bedtime clothes for quite a while.

My sister was wearing an oversized white sleeping shirt with a picture of Eeyore, the stuffed donkey from Winnie the Pooh on it. I know it doesn't sound like something a teen girl would wear, but it was cool for her to wear it somehow.

She didn't wear a bra under her shirt, so occasionally when she came in to try to pull the pillow away from me, I could see down her shirt. I'd get a flash of the beautiful pink skin of her breasts and occasionally the darker pink of her areola. I also noticed that as she'd pull back, her shirt would fall back against her, revealing hard nipples pressing back against the thin cotton of her shirt. Again, this made things worse, as I could feel another tear of precum escape the tip of my dick.

Here’s the thing. My sister was a naturally beautiful, outgoing, and charismatic girl and as she grew into a teenager, she only got prettier. She developed a tall, slim, athletic build, and she was always one of the most popular girls in school. I don't have half the qualities she does, but by mere association, I became popular as well. All the other popular boys wanted to know me, so they could get to know my sister. I know this sounds like hyperbole, but after high school, she got signed by an agent and went straight into modeling, which paid her way through college.

So, to say the least, my sister was objectively gorgeous, and she was already taller than most of her friends. With liquid blue eyes, short neck-length sandy blond hair, and a beautifully developed body, she could have easily been a movie star already. How could my dick not respond to her? I get it, she's my sister and my dick should know better, but honestly, she was pretty much every guy's dream girl, and she was trying her hardest to get another glimpse of my hard-on through my boxers.

Every second that she tugged on my pillow and every flash I got of her perky breasts caused my embarrassment to fade a little. Just to be clear, we weren't playing tug of war with the pillow for hours, it was probably more like a couple of minutes.  But my embarrassment was overtaken by a sudden surge of reckless curiosity, so I gave up and let go. She flew back with the pillow. I laughed and sat there with a "Now what?" expression on my face.

When she recovered, she sat up and saw my expression and then looked down at the straining bulge in my shorts, which was now accompanied by a wet spot, where the head of my cock pressed tightly against the fabric. She covered her mouth in shock, I don't think she had ever expected me to actually let go of the pillow.

After a few brief seconds, I saw the smile creep back into her eyes.

"Wow... I mean wow... That's not how I remember it," she said, never taking her eyes away from my straining bulge. Then she surprised me by pointing at my shorts.

"You peed yourself?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her voice.

Horrified, I said, "That's NOT pee! It's... something else."

We didn't have the internet back then, so I wasn't entirely sure what to call it, but I didn't want her to think that I had peed myself.

"So it's cum then?" she asked, still pointing.

"What? NO! It's not cum either... it's something else..." I didn't want her to think I peed myself, but I was more horrified by her thinking that I had cum in my shorts.

"So, if it's not pee and it's not cum, then what is it?" she asked, dropping her hand from her mouth as her curiosity took over.

"I don't know... but it usually shows up after I get hard," I told her honestly.

"What color is it?" she asked.

"It doesn't have a color, it's clear and kind of slick... kind of like oil or something." My heart was racing and my dick was pulsing and occasionally twitching as we talked about it. It was so strange, but equally exciting, to hear her talking about my dick so openly.

She was about to say something and then stopped herself. I could see her working through something until she finally said, "Can I see it?"

"What? The liquid?" I said, thinking I'd probably need to get some on my finger or something.

"No... It... The whole thing. All of It," she responded.

I couldn't believe what she was asking. She wanted to see my dick! Even if it was just out of some kind of curiosity, she wanted me to take it out and let her see it. I thought about just letting it out through the fly of my shorts, but that always looked silly to me and I didn't want that to be her first impression of my dick. Then I thought maybe I should just take my boxers off entirely. But then the image of me sitting there with a hard cock and a shirt on seemed ridiculous too. I was still thinking it over when she said:

"Sorry, you don't have to... It's just that my friends say... but I've never... I just wanted to..." but she didn't complete her thought because I stood up.

I grabbed the sides of my boxers and began tugging them down. My dick was so hard, it wasn't easy at first. The waist of my boxers pressed my cock against my balls. Once the head of my cock passed the elastic waist of the shorts it shot up, slapped against my trim stomach, and then bobbed straight out in front of me. I allowed my shorts to drop to the ground and then stepped out of them. I lifted my shirt over my head and dropped that next to my shorts. I stood there for a second, trying to decide what to do next, then sat back down on the couch.

Having interrupted my sister's train of thought, with my somewhat abrupt decision to go along with it and get undressed, she seemed at a complete loss for words. She just sat there and stared at it. Seeing her look at it was so exhilarating. My cock twitched and a fresh bead of precum escaped the tip of my dick. She noticed it immediately.

"So that's the stuff... the stuff that was in your shorts?" she asked.

"And it's... um... sticky?" Her eyes were fixed on it.

"No, it's not sticky. It's smooth and slick, but not really like anything else," I explained, trying to find the right words.

I used the tip of my finger to collect the drop and then presented it to her. I could see that she was curious, but she also looked like she was thinking, "What do you want me to do with that?"

"It doesn't smell," I added, to ease her concern.

"Do you want to feel it?" I asked as she looked at the clear drop on my finger.

Intrigued, she leaned in, her finger tentatively meeting mine, exploring the substance's texture in little circular motions. As she withdrew her finger, a thin string of it formed between our fingers, drawing her attention. She repeated the action, fascinated by the elasticity.

With some of it on her fingertip, she rubbed it thoughtfully between her index finger and thumb. "This stuff is cool!" she remarked, observing how it didn't absorb into her skin.

"It doesn't really rub in... and it lasts forever," she observed, a hint of wonder in her voice.

Then, with a playful accusation, she brought her fingers close to her nose. "You liar, it does have a smell... a kind of sweet one," she noted with a smirk.

After that, she paused and I thought for a second that she was going to taste it, but instead, she lowered her hand and rubbed what was left into the back of her other hand, which was so hot. She could have wiped it on the couch or got up to wash her hands, but she didn't.

I could see a shift in her mind as she moved on from thinking about my precum to considering something else.

"Can I look closer at your... Um..." and she nodded in the direction of my dick.

Trying to play it cool, as my heart raced out of control I said, "Sure," and nodded.

I leaned back a bit on the couch and thrust my hips up, just a fraction, so that my cock was pointed straight up toward the ceiling. Then I spread my legs to allow my balls to hang freely between them. It was still very...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by backlitdesire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments