Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Wish For Ch 2

"Emily continues her erotic exploration while Ken does some of his own."

53
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Emily felt the need to fight against her raging libido. A libido that had been set free last night, and that had been so all-consuming and erotic that it scared her. She wanted Ken to reel her in before bad things happened. Instead, he’d set her loose to do anything she wanted. The temptation toward what she had considered the dark side gained all the power when he did that. She accepted his answer without argument. He wants me to play. Well then, I’ll fucking play. This is a great playground and the toys are awesome!

Emily wanted to reconnect with her husband, to push back her anger and feel the love between them, but she was too sore, hungover, and depressed to follow through. For his part, Ken wanted to make love to his wife but was afraid to make a move until she had time to forgive him. Ken watched his wife walk into the bathroom and close the door, and soon he heard the water running.

Emily stood in the shower hoping that Ken would join her and show her that he still loved her and that he didn’t think she was a used whore. As each second passed she came closer and closer to tears, convinced that he didn’t love her anymore and their marriage would soon be over.

Ken sat for a moment in deep thought, then stood and undressed. He walked into the bathroom and joined his wife in the shower. Maybe she doesn’t want sex right now, but I am going to show her I love her. The shower raining down hid his wife’s tears and her gasp of relief when his hand touched her shoulder. He washed her body tenderly, then washed and rinsed her hair. When they left the shower, he dried her off and left her to dry her hair while he dressed. She gave him a sweet smile and a soft kiss on the lips before he left the bathroom.

The couple were soon dressed comfortably and headed to the kitchen to start dinner. It was late in the day now, and Ken was the only one that had eaten that day. The house was stirring and movement could be heard from upstairs. It wasn’t long before people started trickling into the kitchen, freshly showered, and showing signs of burnout.

Owen walked into the room and looked around anxiously. His face fell when he didn’t see Lisa. He sat down on one of the island barstools and Ken set a cup of coffee in front of him. A few minutes later Lisa shyly entered the room and slowly walked toward her husband. She was afraid to look at him and stood in front of him with her head bowed.

Owen reached out and caressed her face gently with his hand. “I love you, Lisa.”

Her eyes came up in surprise, “You do? You still do?”

“Yes, I do.”

She flew into his arms and they kissed deeply. Both started talking at once, “I don’t know what came over me.” “I don’t know what happened.” “I fucked Logan.” “I fucked your sister.”

Ken walked over and interrupted. “Please, guys. I’ll explain what happened and it’s not your fault, but let’s wait until everyone is in the room.”

Over the next twenty minutes, everyone made it into the room. Ken had taken over the kitchen and had dinner prepared by the time everyone was seated. He served everyone, then stood near the table, “Let me explain what happened last night….”

Ken brought everyone up to date, then asked the group. “What do we do about the drugged tequila? I’m of a mind to let the police deal with it. I don’t think Brandon should get away with what he did. He could have killed you all. As high as you all were considering how much tequila you drank, you were all heading for an overdose of whatever that shit is.”

Daniel raised his hand. “It’s Ecstasy, I’m sure of it. I did it a few times in college. I’ve read about it since and in normal doses it lasts a few hours unless you boost it. Overdose a little and the side effects can be relatively mild. Overdose a lot and you can die. The concentration in the tequila must be very high considering how wasted we all got. “

Ken nodded. “Thanks, Daniel. Look, folks, the day is a wash anyway. You all look like you want to go back to bed and sleep. I suggest we get the cops over here now and get this over with before it gets too late. If we are going to do something we can’t put it off any longer.

“I’ll be telling them most of the truth, leaving out the sex side of things. I’m going downstairs and erase any video from last night. The cops will be pissed, but they don’t need to see what happened here to catch the bad guy. I’ll look for video of whoever spiked the tequila while I’m at it. They can have that for free. What do you all think? It has to be unanimous. I don’t want anyone feeling like their being forced.”

The only hesitancy was because they were all tired and really didn’t want to hassle with the police. They quickly got past that and agreed to make the call. What started out as one squad car and one cop, turned into a driveway and yard full of cars, and cops wandering all over the house. Ken showed the cops the tequila bottles and a test kit was all they needed to confirm the presence of MDMA. Then Ken showed them the video of Brandon pouring the vials into the tequila. The police captain took a step back, “Holy shit! I recognize those vials. The gang bangers are using those blue-tinted glass ones for the concentrate. That stuff is supposed to be cut before it’s distributed. You’re all lucky you’re not dead.”

Leave it to a cop to use delicate wording, so reassuring. Ken continued to hang around, eavesdropping his ass off. The captain continued without noticing the civilian still in his audience. “We have attempted murder along with a bunch of lesser charges. One thing I find odd. There is no way this Brandon guy knew what he was pouring into those tequila bottles. He probably knew it was MDMA, but I bet he didn’t know the concentration. There was a lot of money poured into those tequila bottles and I’d be willing to bet someone is going to be really pissed about it.

“I think we need to make a splash on the news about this. Make sure we mention how much MDMA was involved, then see who crawls out of the woodwork looking for this Brandon character. We’re not looking just for Brandon; we’re looking for the suppliers as well. Get the lab guys finished up and let’s get this thing rolling. I want it in the nightly news cycle.”

Ken wandered out of the room behind the cops and held his tongue until they left. He gathered everyone together and brought them up to date with what he had learned. Ava chose not to call her older sister. She knew that her sister would tell Brandon the police were after him and he’d run. Everyone supported her in the decision.

Ken decided to bring up the big issue, “We all know what happened last night. I want to be sure that you all know I am not upset with anyone here. I tricked my wife into a position that she didn’t want to be in, and bad things almost happened to her. That’s on me. For the rest of the week, Emily will decide who she wants to be with and when. You’ll not get any grief or interference from me. That doesn’t mean I want to be disrespected. At the end of the week, my only wish is to have my wife come home with me. I don’t want to lose her over this.”

Logan stood and seemed to make the room look smaller. “Noah, Daniel, and I are here to have fun with our friends. We don’t want to hurt anyone or mess with anyone’s relationship. You guys need to tell us what the rules are, and we’ll follow them.”

Ava stood. “It’s really easy. There’s only one rule. Do what the women in the house say!”

Four men groaned in unison. Ava chuckled. “I'll let Lisa and Owen speak for themselves. As far as I’m concerned you can try and I’ll let you know if I’m game. I’m usually game.”

Lisa and Owen had apparently talked about the previous night and had reached an understanding. Lisa stood as Ava sat back down. “Our rule is the same as Ava’s. Ask me. I just might say yes. Owen has a pass with anyone in this house that may be interested.”

Finally, Emily stood. “I’ve never experienced anything like this in my life. I reserve the right to back out at any time but for now, I want more. I want to orgasm over and over on hard cocks, I want to eat pussy, and I want to spend the rest of the week in erotic bliss.

“But right now? Right now, I want to go to bed. I’m so tired and still sore from the amazing fucking last night. I’ll see you all in the morning.”

She walked over to Ken and looked down at him. He stood without a word and followed her to their room. Soon they were snuggling in bed and she kissed him deeply. When their lips parted she checked one more time, “Are you sure you’re ok with this Ken?”

Ken understood that she was giving him an out. He gave zero thought to how hot it would be to watch his wife fucking. He focused on her. This would be a chance for her to experience something life-changing with trustworthy people, and he wouldn’t deny her the opportunity. “I love you with all my heart and I want you to be happy. If fucking those guys makes you happy, then I want you to fuck those guys. This is no longer about me and what I want. What I want has been made crystal clear to me, and it’s you. Now this is about what you want. It’s about you, exploring your sexuality.”

She kissed him hard. “I’m not going to forget what you did, but I can’t stay angry with you. We have some trust issues to work through, but you need to know that I do love you and I still want to spend my life with you. You’ve woken my sexual beast and I want to play. Can we have fun with this and live with each other when we’re done?”

Ken nodded. “I can as long as you don’t humiliate me, and you don’t start a relationship with one of them.”

Emily looked at her husband in shock. “We may have our issues, but they are our issues. I’m not going to punish you by humiliating you in front of our friends, and I’m definitely not going to start an affair. I wouldn’t do that to you. I may be pissed at you, but I still love you. Now, let’s go to sleep. I’m so fucking tired.”

The following morning Ken was again first to wake. He put on his swim trunks and settled in the kitchen with his book and coffee. A little while later Emily walked in the kitchen wearing her robe, fresh from her morning shower. She grabbed a cup of coffee and leaned against the bar near her husband. They shared a sweet kiss, then looked up as Logan walked into the room.

Emily gave him a huge smile and he returned it as he walked up to her. He leaned in and she tilted her head up as their lips met in a good morning kiss. Before the first minute was up the kiss had turned from warm to heated. Mindful of her promise not to humiliate her husband, Emily pulled back from Logan and looked into her husband’s eyes. He smiled up at her. “Honey, It’s ok. Have fun.”

That was the response she hadn’t dared hope for. Logan had instantly turned her on with his kiss and she wanted him, but not if it meant hurting her husband. She loved him with all her heart, but at this moment it wasn’t her heart she needed taken care of. She looked back into Logan’s eyes and he gave her a warm smile before his lips met hers again. She fell into the kiss and suddenly her world shrank until it held just her and Logan.

His body pressed against hers and his hands began to wander over her body, touching and caressing, until Emily was a hot mess of need. Her robe dropped to the floor and she suddenly found her feet leaving the floor as Logan easily picked her up and sat her on the island. He wasted no time kissing his way up her thighs and teasing her pussy with his tongue. Emily was shaking with the need for his tongue when he finally stopped his tease and his tongue went to work on her wanton pussy. Ken watched in fascination as his amazing wife locked her legs around Logan’s head, thrust her pussy against his face, and screamed out her first orgasm of the day.

Ken was as hard as he had ever been watching his wife experience so much joy. He continued to watch as Logan picked her up, stood her on her feet, and turned her toward the island. Emily knew what was coming. She braced herself with her hands on the island and looked into her husband’s eyes as Logan pressed his cockhead against her opening. Ken watched the look of euphoric surprise on his wife’s face as Logan slowly penetrated her with his massive cock.

Soon, Logan was long stroking slowly into Emily and her eyes were lidded as the involuntary moans escaped her. Ken couldn’t stand it anymore. He stood and dropped his swim trunks to the floor. He gripped his achingly hard cock and began to slowly pump it with his hand as he watched his beautiful wife get the fucking of her life. Logan thrust deeper and Emily’s eyes sprang open, her lust nearly overwhelming her.

Emily saw her husband pumping his cock. “Logan, let’s move a little. I want my husband’s cock in my mouth while you fuck me.”

Logan, ever the one to please, pulled her back away from the island by her hips while staying firmly ensconced in her pussy. Ken moved in front of her and she bent to take him in her mouth. Logan began stroking into her again. Ken couldn’t remember ever being so turned on. The sensation of his wife’s mouth, watching her get her pussy pleased by Logan’s huge cock, and her moans around his cock were more than he could stand. Within moments he was shooting his load down his wife’s throat.

Spent, he stepped back to let the couple have some room. At that moment Noah walked into the kitchen and did a double-take at the sight before him. Grinning, he approached Emily while looking at Ken for approval. Ken gave him a head nod, and the next thing Emily knew Noah’s fat cock was brushing against her lips.

Emily looked up at him and grabbed his cock. “This isn’t all that comfortable. Can we move this show to the bedroom?”

Logan pulled his cock slowly from her pussy, picked her up, and carried her upstairs to his bedroom with Noah and Ken trailing behind. He placed her on all fours on the bed and was soon fucking her from behind as she squealed out her glee. Noah climbed onto the bed and fed her his cock, and Ken watched as the two men spit-roasted her.

Daniel had woken and showered. From the moment he woke thoughts of Emily ran through his head. She was an amazing beauty and a wonderful fuck. He wanted her again, and after dressing, decided to go to the kitchen in hopes of finding her. When he walked by Logan’s open bedroom door he froze in his tracks. Emily was now being fucked from behind by Noah while she sucked Logan’s immense cock with abandon. There's no way I’m missing this!

He walked into the room and approached the bed. His hand caressed the back of Emily’s head. “Is there room for a third?”

Emily pulled Logan’s cock from her mouth and turned her head to smile up at Daniel. “There’s always room for you, baby.”

His grin was infectious. “Well then, I have an idea. Would you like to try all of us at once?”

Emily hesitated. She wasn’t very confident that she could handle the three of them. Hell, it was all she could do to keep up with two of them. Daniel saw her hesitation and rushed to reassure her. “I'll be gentle and I promise you'll love it.”

With some trepidation, Emily nodded her agreement, and soon, with some direction from Daniel, she was lowering her pussy onto Noah’s fat cock. She rode him slowly, rocking her hips, and grinding her clit against his muscled groin. Logan moved back into range and she leaned over to take him in her mouth. Two down, and one to go.

Daniel turned to Ken. “You ok dude?”

Ken smiled. “I’m great.”

Daniel nodded. “Good. I don’t suppose you have some lube do you?”

Ken grinned. “It just so happens that I do.”

Ken went to his room and returned with the bottle of lube. He’d brought it with him in high hopes that Emily would let him fuck her ass. Anal sex wasn’t something she was willing to do very often. He could count the number of times they had done it on one hand. He hesitated when he handed the bottle to Daniel. “She hasn’t done anal much at all. Please be careful.”

Daniel nodded. “Absolutely. None of us wants to hurt her.”

Conversation over, Daniel was anxious to get started. He poured lube on his hand and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments