Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Sex Teen Worker (Continued)

"The sequel to a young girl becoming a prostitute."

41
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words

After the plows came through, I was finally able to scrape most of the snow from my car and drive home. Oh wait! I better back up.

Ok, when I last wrote, I had driven over an hour to a motel to service a client that my agent, Tory, had arranged for me. The appointment was for two hours of standard escort work. The snowstorm changed all of that.

When you are in my line of work, surprises are expected. I didn’t count on the blizzard or know that the man I was to meet would be my dad. Mom said that he loved me the day I was born, and he loved me still. I can attest to that.  Dad loved me and loved me and loved me that night and the next morning. He said it was like déjà vu when he first met my mom.  It was free with mom but cost him triple for the privilege with me.

In between our dalliances, we had time to talk. I told him about Mom being fired at the insurance agency because of her “romances” with young neighborhood guys that Tory had set up. She started getting paid after learning that Tory was charging them for the service and taking the money for himself.

“How did you get into sex work?” Dad asked.

“Well, it was a little bit by accident after I graduated from high school. Mom had a splitting headache on a day she was expecting to meet with a man. By then I was over eighteen and your child support had ended. We needed the money. So, Mom asked me to help out. I took care of the man in her place. I was thinking it would be temporary. It wasn’t. Now I do it full time.”

“Bev, you have a great body. You’ve got fantastic tits like your mom and a plump pussy that’s every man’s dream. You are terrific at satisfying a man,” he said. “Sure, I’m not paying child support but maybe I still can help out. My buddies are always complaining about their wives. They aren’t getting the attention at home they need.

“You know what I’m saying? I’ll help you and you help them. Let me see what I can do.”

I got home a little after eleven that night with my panties soaking wet with Dad’s cum. After a shower, I slept until noon the next day.

The phone rang around three in the afternoon. It was Tory. “How did it go yesterday?”

“Did you know he was my dad?” I hissed into the phone.

“Of course not! He must have had a good time because he paid more than our standard fee.”

“Yeah, but it was awkward. I wouldn’t have done it if we weren’t stranded by the storm. The good news is that Dad promised to help me. Apparently, his buddies’ wives aren’t putting out. So, it looks like Dad will be pimping for his daughter.”

Tory laughed and said he would be watching for new clientele. “I probably will know some of them if they’ve had their cars in our shop.”

In the next month, I had six new clients. Some I met at their home and two at the ‘No Tell Motel.’ One time I wore crotchless panties under a short skirt and did a man in the locker room of Dad’s country club. After getting him hard with my mouth, I pulled up my mini-skirt, opened my legs and let him in. He was so turned on I began wearing crotchless panties or split thongs at every appointment.

Dad didn’t tell any of them that I was his daughter. He only said I was young and willing and would give them a good time. I did the best I could, and they never complained. Four of them became repeat customers and I serviced three new men during the next several months.

On an afternoon in May, Dad took me to lunch. “I’ve heard you are doing well,” he said.

“Yes Dad, thanks to your friends but business slowed down after Easter. A lot of people are going on vacations, or their wives have had a change of heart and are giving their husbands free pussy. Whatever, I’ve had to dip into my savings.”

Dad was silent for a minute before saying, “Speaking of vacations, I think you would do so much better if you were in Nevada. As you might know, I work for a company with headquarters in Vegas. We have meetings there twice a year. A lot of us think of it as a business meeting with benefits. Most of the guys think that one of the perks is having female company. We add it to our expense account, and no one questions it. I can help you move there and put you in touch with my colleagues.

So, in August, I was out of the snow belt and into the desert climate of Nevada. And for a while, I did well servicing Dad’s contacts. The first was Jerry my dad’s twin brother. They both worked for companies headquartered in Nevada. Jerry worked out of Paradise, not far from Vegas. Dad and Jerry were about as different as a banana and a pea.

My first of several encounters with Jerry began with a nice dinner at a fine restaurant. I wore a pleated mini skirt and a top emphasizing my tits with an immodest amount of cleavage. We both ordered surf and turf with a great bottle of wine. Uncle Jerry’s hand was under the table where he found my upper thigh while he told me several times that I was cute and sexy. 

I thanked him for the compliment and admitted that I wasn’t dressed for such an elegant evening. He said my clothes were fine but wanted to see me without them. I told him to keep his pants zipped a while longer.

After dinner, he took me to a review at the Mirage. I teased him by touching his crotch to test for doneness. It was firm and medium well done. About eleven thirty that night we were at his home in Paradise where he became more agitated and aggressive.

“Those clothes were fine at the restaurant my dear but not in my bedroom. Take them off,” he demanded. I stripped except for my high heels and open-crotch thong.

He asked me if I wanted to snort. “What’s that?” I asked.

“Coke.”

“Yes, I’d love a Coke,” I said.

“No honey. Not that kind of Coke. I’m talking about cocaine. I’ll show you.”  He snorted both nostrils then asked me to try it.

“No, Uncle Jerry, I’d rather not.”

“Hell, you’re missing out on an unforgettable trip.” He held his head back as if in a dream and seemed more mellow after that. It was if the drug had released his anxiety or maybe guilt for taking advantage of his young niece.

“Lie on the bed and spread those long legs of yours.” I relaxed on the bed and opened my legs as he pulled down his pants showing a slightly deformed dick. It was crooked leaning sideways while his balls were big and round like a ripe tomato. If a man’s balls could burst, his looked as though they were ready to explode. I wondered if his cock would straighten when he got an erection. It didn’t. In fact, it curved even more.

“Spread that gorgeous pussy and don’t say I’d rather not.” I gave him the show he wanted and spread my pussy lips.

“My God, niece. You have the Mona Lisa of pussies. It’s a masterpiece.” While saying that, his cock became so hard it was visibly throbbing like a vibrating toothbrush. I thought he was so ready he would fuck me without waiting for the customary blowjob. I couldn’t be more wrong.

“Fuck yourself,” he said. So, I slipped one then two fingers in my cunt feeling the moisture build like there was a sauna inside me. I guess I’m a bit of an exhibitionist because I didn’t mind doing it.

It turned out that Uncle Jerry was into bondage. That was new to me. I was now twenty-four and after five years of sex work, I had never been chained, clamped and stretched. Yes, I had been slapped, spanked and choaked but never with the tools of bondage.

Reaching into the bedside table, he brought out a pair of cuffs and lashed my arms to the bed. Then he reached down at the end of the bed and pulled out a long bar that was attached to my ankles spreading my legs. Somewhere he found a set of nipple clamps that were connected with a chain. They hurt at first but eventually I got accustomed to the pain that turned into an unanticipated source of pleasure. Somehow the sensation flowed down between my legs. Now I was shackled and exposed like an open book and looking forward to being fucked by my uncle’s weird cock.

Uncle Jerry moved on the bed and stuffed his bent organ in my mouth. He wasn’t a patient man. He fucked my mouth until he had most of it down my throat. The noises he made were guttural and animalistic. I couldn’t imagine what sounds he would make when he fucked my pussy. A minute later I found out.

For some reason, I was incredibly turned on with my fuck hole like a wet sponge. Uncle Jerry picked up the spreader-bar, so my legs were above my head and shoved himself inside all at once. Jerry’s odd-shaped cock felt nice inside me. It reached some places ordinary cocks don’t. I almost came when he first pushed in then I came several times as he forcefully banged into me.

“My God, you are such a slippery slut,” he grunted. I knew he was ready to cum when he picked up the speed, faster and deeper until he finished. When he came, cum burst out of him like spurts from a whale’s blowhole. At the same time, I had a climax that was more powerful than any before or after.

It was three in the morning when Uncle Jerry took me home. “It’s a treat to have a slut whore in the family,” he said. “Do I get a family discount the next time?”

“No, but I accept better tips.”

So that was the beginning of my encounter with Uncle Jerry. He had other plans for me later.

* * * * *

Again, I was naked and restrained in his bed a few weeks later. He said, “Tonight you will be our slave.” I should have paid more attention to the meaning of, “our slave,” because soon there were four men in the bedroom helping Jerry attach the bondage toys. My uncle had the honors of having me first. Like I said, his cock had a nice feeling. My vag muscles began contracting from the start and a warm feeling spread over my whole body. He finished with powerful spurts that erupted like a geyser.

After he pulled out, he said, “Okay, George, you get sloppy seconds.” George was a short man with a monster hard-on. He used it to play with my clit before plowing in. His size was a snug fit that felt good inside, but it didn’t last long. He shot his wad in only a matter of a few minutes.

“Bobby, you’re next,” bellowed my uncle. Bobby was the man who had set up a laptop on the bedroom desk that was pointed at me on the bed. The webcam was recording everything.

Bobby released me from the restraints then roughly flipped me over on my hands and knees. Using the cum that kept dripping from my pussy, Bobby lubed my butt and rubbed it on his long thin shaft. He spent forever fucking my ass. In the end, Bobby left me with cum pouring out of both holes.

Sal was last. Where would he deposit his hot creamy juices, I wondered. Sal turned me on my back with my head dangling over the side of the bed. He stood above me and pushed his stiff rod down my throat for several minutes before turning me on my stomach with my feet on the floor and my ass on the edge of the bed. When he penetrated, he went deep. Almost immediately I could feel his firm erection contracting. He came all at once but didn’t pull out until he moved me on top where I rode him with the enthusiastic cheers from the audience. I climaxed twice before Sal came a second time.

Madeleine_Blake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madeleine_Blake

The party wasn’t over until we watched our homemade porn video on Jerry’s large-screen TV. I sat on the couch oozing cum until George gave me a towel to clean up. Uncle Jerry took me home with $900 in my purse and a list of new contacts.

* * * * *

I worked on the Vegas strip for over a year but after being ushered out of several casinos for soliciting, I decided to work at the Red Rooster Ranch a few miles west of Las Vegas. I was twenty-four and wasn’t the youngest at the Red Rooster but not the oldest either. Crystal was the youngest at eighteen. She was doing sex work to earn tuition money. Charity was the oldest at thirty-five, had two kids to support, and had the biggest boobs. She said having sex at the Rooster was better than the best night of sex with her ex.

The money I earned the first few weeks wasn’t as good as being an independent, but it was a living, and safer.

The Red Rooster is an amazing place. Before becoming a brothel, it was a movie-set saloon. The place was incredibly authentic. I felt that Jessie James would walk in the door at any minute. Downstairs was the bar and a dancehall. Upstairs were the rooms where we entertained our buckaroos.

After getting the required physical from the county doctor, I worked five days a week on the afternoon shift. I started around noon and worked until six or seven. Occasionally, when some of the girls didn’t show up or there was a surge in activity, I stayed until ten.

The madam, Miss Pearl, encouraged us to dance with the patrons to give it more of a legitimate atmosphere.  Miss Pearl discovered that a relaxed friendly ambience encouraged repeat customers. In fact, many people in the area thought the Red Rooster was just a dance hall. Not all the guys wanted to dance so we took them to the bar for a drink where we got acquainted before heading to the rooms.

When my popularity grew, Miss Pearl put me on the evening shift from seven to one. The evening shift is when the Red Rooster is the busiest, and when I got the best tips. Most of our clientele are from out of town and we are well known at the casinos. A discrete concierge, bellman or valet would recommend the Rooster, as they called us, as the place to go if they asked for an escort. A little advertising doesn’t harm so I gave my business card to several guys willing to recommend me.

Murph, was what he called himself when I first met him. He was a shy student at UNLV. He didn’t have a girlfriend, never dated, and wanted me to teach him how to please a girl. I told him he was handsome and that was a good start. I said that dancing was making love to music, so we danced a while. He was a great dancer, an attractive quality that I liked about Murph.

“Murph,” I said, “give me a hug.” He was tentative. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I said, “We’ll need to work on the kissing part. Let’s do that upstairs.”

I couldn’t just get undressed like always. He was too fragile for that. Instead, I asked him if he had sex with a girl before. He said “almost” and told me how his cousin gave him a blowjob when he was seventeen. “She was two years older than me, and it scared me to death. I was humiliated when I squirted all over her face and hair. She said I was a stupid prick. I don’t know why she said that.”

“Maybe she expected more,” I suggested.

“Like what?” he asked.

“I can’t say for sure, but she might have wanted you to fuck her, rather than messing up her hair.” I gave him a broad smile and added, “Girls can be sensitive about their hair.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ve got two sisters always in front of a mirror combing and recombing.”

“Okay, let’s get started, Murph. Undress me, then I’ll help you.”

His fingers fumbled with my bra and before long he was down to his briefs. We worked on kissing. He was a natural and caught on quickly. However, foreplay was not in his playbook. Murph was nervous but that didn’t stop him from having a strong erection. I was excited and even aroused by thinking I was about to fuck a young virile virgin.

He flinched when I first touched his cock that was as firm and thick as a telephone pole. I gave him a short blowjob then helped him on with a condom. “Don’t rush it and be too anxious to plunge into a girl until she’s ready, Murph. The trick is to be sensitive to her needs and read her body language. Once you are inside her, that’s when you let your instincts kick in and don’t try to overthink it.”

Once I helped him get inside me, nature took over. He pumped me hard for a short time. It was over quickly. I assured him that was not unusual. I added, “It’s a compliment to me because it shows you wanted and desired me. Later you will learn how to hold back so the girl can have as much pleasure as yourself.”

“Oh yes, I wanted you when I first saw you,” he said. “You are so beautiful. I always wanted a girlfriend like you.”

The tip he gave me was good. The next man wasn’t. He smelled like stale beer and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments