Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being A Good Dad - Part III

"The weekend is almost over... or is it just the beginning?"

110
14 Comments 14
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This concludes the storyline for Being a Good Dad. I know many of you would say that I could take it further, but I will leave it to your imagination to decide what the future brings for the household. I hope you enjoyed this final chapter as much as the first two and as always, I welcome your comments and tips if you felt I went above and beyond. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'm grateful to all those who have already commented on my lactation descriptions as I've never experienced it myself. Thank you kindly."

Justin and Brie slowly but reluctantly slid themselves apart. Their bodies were coated head to toe in fluids of varying kinds. They resembled two porn actors who had just finished an intense scene.

In all the years Justin had had sex, he had never been so sticky and coated in juices. From cum to milk to his daughter's saliva where she had been kissing and licking him as they settled down from the reality-altering activities.

He thought he could honestly close his eyes and sleep for the rest of the weekend. Then he took in his daughter's naked form as she pushed up on her hands and knees, moved into a cat-like stretch over his body, and felt his penis stir once more.

'No,' he said to himself. 'Shower first, recovery time is needed. If we let the fluids dry much more, we may get stuck together like paper maché, only to be found a day later by his wife when she arrived home.'

That thought alone made him slide out from underneath his daughter.

As he did, he felt her hands try and pull him back down, but he was too slippery, and her hands gained no purchase on his body.

She sighed, resignedly, and let him stand up.

Brie settled back into a kneeling position, looking up adoringly at her father.

Justin looked down at his princess and felt the pull of her body yet again.

She even tried to use puppy dog eyes where she dropped her chin down and lifted her eyes so she looked sad and miserable. "Please, Daddy? Just a few more minutes?"

It almost worked too, except she couldn't hold it. She started to smile and he knew she was playing with him.

"We'll shower, check on the baby, get something to drink to replenish our fluids, and meet back here on the couch. If you still want more, we will talk about it." He was hoping to give his body enough time to recover. He had no idea how he was still going this strong. He was afraid something was going to give sooner than later and he wasn't sure if it was his back or his heart.

He offered his hand to her and she grasped it so he could help her up.

As she stood up, her legs were a little rubbery and she fell against him. Her skin felt so good on his. Her breasts pressed against her father's hairy chest and it deliciously stimulated her nipples.

She rested her head against his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his body reveling in the warmth and security of her dad's embrace.

They enjoyed the moment for a moment too long as evidenced by Justin's penis starting to grow again, nestled against Brie's soft stomach.

He put his hands on her shoulders and reluctantly pushed her body away just enough to put space between his hardening phallus and his daughter's luscious body.

She let out a little whine.

He took her chin in between his thumb and index finger and lifted her face to his, leaned in, and tenderly kissed her lovely, full, pouty lips.

"Shower, baby, fluids, sex...in that order," he said as he turned her away from him and gave her a playful slap on the ass.

As Brie walked away from him, swaying her hips, she looked over her shoulder at him and said, "You could join me, you know. It would be faster to shower together."

The idea was very appealing, but they both knew full well there would be nothing fast about it. Not to mention, someone should be available for the baby in case he woke up. They would never hear the baby monitor in the shower.

He mentioned this to Brie and she reluctantly agreed and continued down the hall, shedding the clothes hanging off her.

Justin watched his daughter saunter away from him and felt his penis twitch in response.

His clothes were a wrinkled, soaked mess but he pulled them on anyway and went to check on his grandchild.

___________________________________________

After his second scalding hot shower of the day and his third outfit, he went to the kitchen and poured two large glasses of water as well as grabbed two Gatorades to help them both recover from their afternoon activities.

He walked into the den living room and there were his daughter and grandson on the couch, both with eyes closed and looking very calm and content.

His grandson was calmly nursing and Brie had her head back on the couch, eyes closed, and a soft smile on her lips.

Justin's heart filled with such love at the sight before him. It was like another door had opened in him, emotionally. With his daughter, he had always been the breadwinner and hadn't done much of the hands-on stuff it takes to raise a child.

He wasn't sure if he had been scared or he just thought that his wife was better off taking care of that side of things.

Regardless, here, in this moment, looking at the two generations he was responsible for, relaxing and happy in front of him, he wanted to do things right this time around.

He loved both of these lives so much and would move heaven and earth for them. Whatever they needed, he wanted to give it to them.

Brie opened her eyes and looked up at her father. He had the largest smile on his face and a tear rolling down each cheek.

"Daddy, is everything okay?" she asked him.

"Oh, yes sweetie. Couldn't be better in fact. Everything is just perfect," he replied.

"Come sit with us, Daddy. He's almost done feeding and I can put him down again for another nap. Then we can talk. Is that okay?" Brie inquired.

Justin didn't respond at first. He moved as if hypnotized, towards the couch and sat down next to them. His eyes traveled back and forth between his grandchild having a snack and his daughter's angelic face.

She had always covered herself up when feeding time happened. Out of shyness or respect, because she didn't want to embarrass her father, he wasn't sure. But now, he was going to request that she never cover herself for his sake ever again. It was such a magical sight to see his grandchild being given food through his daughter's body. He wasn't aroused at the sight. It was just an overwhelming feeling of adoration for the lives in front of him. He told her what he was thinking and she agreed to not use the blanket at feeding time anymore. But she asked how they were going to explain this change to her husband and her mom.

Justin said he'd talk with her and work it out and not to worry.

For a while, they just sat and relaxed, enjoying the peace and serenity of the afternoon. Justin rested his hand on Brie's thigh and put his head back as well, listening to his grandson sucking happily on his mama.

Justin even dozed for a bit, content and comfortable in the events of the weekend. He should have been feeling stressed and anxious about when his wife got home, but he had never been more relaxed and positive about how the world should be.

______________________________________

He felt a hand on his shoulder lightly shaking him awake. He had been relaxed and fallen asleep. His dreams were wonderful and he wanted five more minutes with them, like an enjoyable party with friends that you never want to leave.

"Daddy?" Brie whispered. "Daddy, time to wake up. You have chores to do."

In his half-awakened state, he turned away from the voice and the hand shaking him and said, "A few more minutes, please. I'll get to the chores in a few more minutes."

"Daddy, they aren't those kinds of chores. I'm full again. Your grandchild doesn't have as big an appetite as you do. My breasts are getting sore. Please, help me." It wasn't said in a sexual way or in a whiny way but as a request.

The words got through and his eyes popped open.

"I'm awake, I'm here. What do you need me to do? Put me in coach, I won't let you down." he said as his eyes blinked, fighting to stay open.

Brie laughed. "Easy, Daddy. I'm just feeling sore again and my breasts are really heavy. How do you want to do this?"

It shouldn't have been awkward after what they had experienced earlier, but with time and clothing back in place, the act of undressing his daughter made him think twice.

He hemmed and hawed and his hands moved in to grab her body to help her position herself and then retreated as he got self-conscious about where his hands were going.

Brie stood there and looked amused at him, knowing exactly what was going through his head. Every moment, however, was getting more and more uncomfortable so she took charge, put a hand against his chest, and pushed him back on the couch, then straddled him.

The position put her breasts at the perfect height for his mouth. All he had to do was pull her shirt up or down and start drinking. But still, he hesitated and looked like a comedian trying to open a box from a famous Swedish furniture store.

She let him flounder for two more minutes for sheer entertainment value and then reached up and ripped her shirt and bra off over her head in one motion. Without hesitation, she hefted her left breast and rested the nipple on her father's lips.

His mouth opened instinctually and she squeezed a shot of milk onto his tongue.

That was all he needed, a little lubrication on the gears and everything started to run smoothly again. He leaned in, his hands wrapped around her breast and he sucked in as he massaged her. The milk flowing freely and warmly into his mouth washed away any doubt he had started to have after his nap. His lips started to suckle and drink her sweet nectar.

It was again, like he was meant to be here, helping and sharing this beautiful act with his daughter. As the milk filled his body, coursing down his throat, soaking him in love and warmth.

Her father sucked and drank like a man possessed and Brie enjoyed every minute of it. Her hands were on the back of his head, holding him to her breasts. Her father wasn't just feeding, he was drinking and licking and sucking and nibbling on her breast. His tongue would flick out and wrap around her nipple every once in a while and it drove her crazy with desire every time he did. Then his teeth would scrape lightly across the tips when he needed to come up for air.

She couldn't help it or stop it nor did she want to. The more her father drank from her, the more excited she got. Her pussy lubricated and left a pool of liquid in her panties. Her hips started moving on their own, trying to stimulate her clit and her lips as she got wetter and more horny.

As she dry-humped her father, the friction stimulated his cock again in his pants. He felt it growing and it split his focus. The job was to empty his daughter's breasts of milk and make her more comfortable. But with his cock expanding out of control and trapped in his clothing, his frustration grew and he felt he wasn't doing everything he could for his girl.

He pulled his lips off her engorged nipple and his hands slid to her hips and pushed her off of his lap.

Brie whimpered and started to protest but Justin shushed her like he did his whole life, because he was the dad and he was going to start acting like it.

She stood there, topless, milk leaking out of her nipples and down her tummy. Her hips were still moving on their own, humping thin air. Her lips were quivering and she looked like she was going to cry.

Justin reached up, without hesitation this time, and unbuttoned her pants, pulling them down along with her underwear in one smooth motion. Brie gasped in a throaty growl as her wet pussy lips were exposed to both the air and her father.

She had just enough intelligent thought to ask a single question. "Daddy, what are you doing?"

Justin looked at his completely naked daughter standing in front of him, then looked up into her sultry eyes and said, "Daddy is taking charge as any good Daddy should to help his daughter. Now, help me with my pants."

She didn't need to be asked twice. She practically vibrated with anticipation and liked that her father was taking charge instead of second-guessing every move.

As he undid his belt and unhooked his pants, he lifted his hips, she grabbed the material and practically ripped them off his body. As she pulled them down he reached up and took off his shirt.

For the first time, ever, they were both devoid of clothing in front of each other.

Her body was dripping with sexual desire and his cock was standing at complete attention and bouncing against his belly.

"Now what?" Brie asked, hoping she knew the answer.

"Now, you come here and let me take care of you the way you deserve to be taken care of," he said. With that, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down to straddle him again. He didn't ask, he didn't hesitate. He knew unless he did this, he would be distracted from emptying her breasts properly.

vesta2012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vesta2012

Brie watched as her father grasped his stiffened cock and tilted it towards her soaking wet pussy. After having the baby, it wouldn't even pose a problem to fit inside of her. She didn't even balk at the thought of her father's cock sliding inside of her body. She wanted it more than anything in the world at that moment. She loved him so much for everything he was doing for her this weekend. For everything he had ever done for her. Even so, she felt his thickness as it entered her, even stretching the walls of her pussy.

It was like a mold had been made of his cock, but a half size too small. Justin felt his shaft push in and scrape the walls of her cunt. Just the realization that he was embedded in his daughter's pussy sent a shock to his brain. As he pulled her down and their bodies met, the world settled and clicked into place and everything was right and perfect.

He held her thighs down and looked up at her, a stupid, satisfied grin on his face.

She held onto his shoulders and she looked back at him but her mouth was in an O of excitement. Her husband had never reached this deeply inside of her before. It had never felt this right and brilliant with him. Her father's cock hit every sensitive point inside of her body and as she squeezed and shifted, she could feel it rub every inch of the wall of her vagina.

"There, now that that is no longer hanging over us, I can take care of you as requested," he said, as he pulled her body toward him and latched onto her right tit.

At the first explosion of milk into his mouth, the combination of the suckling and the fucking, made Brie's pussy burst with the most intense orgasm of her life.

Her head tilted away, her back arched and her hips pushed downward to embed her father as far inside her as possible. He was already there but she wanted more. The climax was nothing short of earth-shattering. She was squirting out of every opening. Her pussy was spraying, her tits were pulsing and her lips were drooling. All logical thought had left her head. All there was was her father and she and their bodies joined together.

Brie's hips vibrated like a massage chair on high and the shock wave rippled up her body and then back down to her toes.

It was almost too much to handle. She felt like she was going to break apart. It was excruciating in its intensity. Almost a sense of algophilia.

Her father's arms held her, and supported her, as they always had, so she didn't fall and injure herself.

She wanted to bounce more on his hardness but found it was a delicate balance between getting the most out of fucking him and keeping her breast in his mouth. She wanted both needs to be met. To have her cake and eat it too, so to speak.

For she found when she did give in and bounced too high, her nipple would pop out his mouth, and spray them both with her milk. It was like a high-pressure hose that had been dropped and was just flopping around soaking everything in random patterns.

Justin was enjoying how crazy he was driving Brie and loved the feeling of her bouncing on his cock, but he took his job very seriously and to be honest, wanted to continue, so after the fourth time her nipple popped out of his lips, he leaned in, and lightly grabbed her nipple between his teeth. Then, when she started to get too crazy, he started to bite a bit to calm her down and let her know who was in charge.

Her nipples were so sensitive that the combination of her dad biting and sucking was too much and she passed out from the stimulation.

Justin felt her go limp and stopped to make sure that his girl was okay. When he realized that she was still breathing, he lovingly moved her so she was lying on the couch.

He wasn't sure if continuing at this point was appropriate and just pushed up on his elbows, his engorged penis still buried deep inside of her, and stared at her beautiful body.

His hips would involuntarily pump a little and he would feel the walls of her pussy grip him in return. He lay down and took the other nipple in his mouth and softly sucked on it trying to empty it of milk, while his hips slowly moved up and down of their own accord.

Soon, Brie woke up and her arms reached around her father's body...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Taltos305
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments