Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Control Chapter 5

"A friend cums by, Sis walks in, and Mom cums home"

113
14 Comments 14
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This turned into a fun night"

“Come on, Terry,” Megan urged, “Mom is going to be home soon. You need to get his dick sucked.”

“Yeah, I know,” I answered, kneeling next to her in front of James, “You wanna help or are you just going to watch?”

“All you, little brother,” she laughed, “Can you handle it?”

“Well, he is bigger than the other one I sucked.”

“You can do it,” she encouraged, “He isn't as thick as Billy. Just longer.”

“You gave Billy a blowjob?” James asked in surprise, “He never said anything to me about it.”

“Why would he?” I asked, taking his throbbing shaft in my hand.

“Because he’s been sucking my dick for over a year.”

“What?” I spat, “He acted like it was his first time. Does he swallow?”

“Damn right, he swallows. He loves it.”

“That lying mother fucker,” I said, “He spat mine all over me.”

“I don’t know why unless he was fucking with you,” James shook his head, “I thought yours was good. I could drink a gallon of it.”

“Same here,” Megan chimed in, “I think your cum is delicious, little brother.”

“Maybe he knew it was your first time,” James suggested, “He could have been giving you a way to back out.”

“Maybe,” I said, taking James’ hard dick in my hand, “I was so buzzed that I can't bring it all together in my head.”

“Well, that's all water under the bridge,” Megan said, “You need to get his dick in your head.”

“Fuck sake, Sis. Gimme time to get ready.”

“How the fuck do you get ready?” James laughed.

“Last time I had a case of beer,” I said, stroking his cock. 

“You ain't got time for that shit,” Megan huffed, “Mom is going to be home in twenty minutes.”

I nodded in acknowledgment and took his cockhead in my mouth. His taste was salty like I remembered David’s flavor. It was my goal now to take his whole dick in my mouth. It wouldn't do after I demanded him to take mine, which he did. Slowly, I started to take him in and out of my mouth, savoring the taste of his pre cum. 

“Damn, little brother,” Megan cooed, “You have almost all of it in already.”

“I'm going to get it all before I'm done.”

“You got twelve minutes left,” she warned.

“Are you close?” I asked James. 

“Uhm hhmn,” he moaned while watching my sister finger fuck her smooth pussy, “You want me to warn you?”

“Yeah,” I answered, “But I'm going to swallow it.” 

My sister was moaning through a soft orgasm, her fingers knuckle deep in her pussy while I worked as much of James into my mouth as I could. His cock head was stretching my throat muscles, gagging me, and leaking copious amounts of clear fluid onto my tongue. I saw his eyes close and his head fall back onto the pillow and I knew he was ready. 

Tickling his balls with the tips of my fingers, I saw James take a slow deep breath and groan, “I'm gonna come.”

That was my signal to suck as hard as I possibly could. Taking a deep breath and as much of his cock into my mouth as I could, I determined to deep-throat him. Feeling his round cock head at the back of my mouth, I pushed further, fighting the urge to gag. It was as if my throat just expanded to accommodate the cock that was seeking entry. The urge to gag was gone as soon as he pushed deep into my throat. 

James moaned and his knees buckled. I felt his balls contract, drawing tightly to his body. I knew he was about to let go so I backed him out. My sister’s eyes were wide and there was a huge smile on her face when she saw his first rope of cum splash onto my tongue. I held his cock in my hand, firmly stroking him, coaxing every drop of cum from his young testicles.  Three, four, six, eight strong, heavy blasts of thick, white cum flew into my open mouth, filling it until it ran from the corners of my lips.

Megan jumped naked to her feet as the headlights from my mother’s car passed over the window of my bedroom. Gathering her panties and tee shirt, she hissed, just before she ran to her bedroom, “Don't let Mom catch you guys sucking dick. But, that was as hot as fuck.”

I nodded because my mouth was full of James’ spunk. The sound of the car door slamming and the garage door closing sent a panic through my new suck buddy. Scrambling for his clothes, he tripped while stepping into his boxers, falling over the chair by my desk. The next thing we heard was my mother waking my dad from his drunken stupor in his recliner and walking him to their bedroom. There was no way she didn't hear James fall.

“Get your ass in the closet, you clumsy fuck,” I whispered. 

I should have known better. I was pulling the covers over my naked body when Mom opened my door, “What the hell was that?” she asked, walking to my bed. 

I had to come up with something so I told her I had dropped my phone and then tripped when I tried to pick it up. With a nod, she sat on the edge of my bed, her fingers finding my hard cock through the sheets. I closed my eyes with a deep breath, knowing James was in the fucking closet and probably watching through the crack between the doors.

My mother was massaging my cock, still in her scrubs, her breasts hanging heavily over my chest. When she leaned close for a kiss, pushing her tongue into my mouth, she guided my hand with hers to her right breast. My cock, already erect, began to throb in her hand. I quickly forgot about my closeted friend. Besides, he already admitted that he had, on several occasions, fucked his mother. I just hoped that he could keep quiet.

Feeling my cock stiffen, Mom stood to her feet, pulling her top off and dropping it on the floor. Next went her light blue sports bra. Her nipples were erect and pointing at the wall when she pushed her pants down along with her panties. My cock stood straight up when she pulled my blanket back, bouncing with my heartbeat. I couldn’t help but stare at her pussy when she stepped over my body, kneeling above my cock.

“Have you ever fucked a girl?”

"No, ma’am,” I answered, nervously.

“Can I be your first?” Mom asked, grasping my shaft and pulling back my foreskin, rubbing my cock head on her clitoris. She was already wet and her pussy was so hot that it was almost steaming, “Would you like to fuck momma?”

I was hypnotized by the fleshy lips of her wet pussy wrapping around my cockhead but I was able to give a stammering answer, “Yuh, yeh, yes, ma’am.”

Kneeling on my bed, straddling my eager body, my mother started to lower herself onto my cock, her eyes closed and her bottom lip sucked in. She went very slowly, taking almost a minute to work herself all the way down my thick shaft, whispering, “Oh, yes, Terry,” over and over. It was truly all I could do to not come but I was able to hold it in. Having only minutes earlier been sucked off by my buddy, James, I thought it had me slightly desensitized. When her soft ass finally pressed on my balls and thighs, she sat motionless for several seconds, her eyes opening and looking into mine, “Mm, yes. I've never felt one this big,” she whispered, “Your dad’s.”

“Mom,” I interrupted her in mid-sentence, “What did we agree on about that?”

“Sorry, baby,” she smiled, her hands resting on my chest, “I was just going to say that you were twice his size.”

“Fuck sake, Mom” I grimaced, “I didn't need to know that.”

With a motherly smile, she leaned close and gave me a not-so-motherly kiss, her breasts pressing naked to my bare chest. I was lost in the moment, but over her shoulder, I saw that the closet door was open and James was peering out at us giving me a huge grin and a thumbs-up. Again, I almost came. Spreading my mother’s asscheeks, I gave him a wink. 

“Did you watch the videos that I sent?” Mom asked.

“Yes ma'am,” I whispered, clenching my teeth, trying to hold back an orgasm, “All of them.”

“Which one did you like the most?”

“The one that you showed me your mouth full of my cum before you swallowed it.”

“Mm,” she hummed, slowly grinding her pussy on my cock, “Your cum was so good.”

“Better than that black guy?” I asked, taking my mind off the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock. 

Victoria_Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Diamond

“So much better,” she answered, “He is a very nice guy with a big dick but his was like water.”

“I'm bigger than him,” I boasted, “Thicker too. I thought those guys were supposed to be huge.”

“The biggest dick I've ever seen,” Mom said, her eyes closed, “Was an old man from Cambodia. He was in the hospital for several weeks and I was his night nurse. His dick was more than a foot long and thicker than your forearm.”

“Did you fuck him?”

“No, but I wanted to.”

“Why not?” I pried.

“He was over a hundred years old and couldn't get it up,” she smiled, still grinding her pussy on my cock.

“How do you know he couldn't?” I asked, teasingly.

“He let me stroke him one night,” she said, “It took both hands.”

“You’re a slut,” I laughed, finally able to put the excitement of my first pussy aside and just enjoy the ride, “A horny fucking slut.”

“Damn right,” she agreed, “And a dirty fucking whore as well. You know Doctor Ricks pays me to fuck him.”

“Really?” I asked in astonishment, “How much?”

“How much would you pay for pussy like this?”

“I'm getting it free,” I answered, “But I’d give you all the money I had.”

“Once, he gave me a dollar and a half,” she smirked.

“That cheap fucker,” I hissed, pushing my hips up to meet hers.

“I took it too,” Mom laughed, “Bought a Snickers bar on the way out of his office.”

I shook my head on the pillow with a grin. My mother was so cool at that moment. Looking past her, I saw James standing in the closet, watching and stroking his cock with a smile on his face. I wondered what Mom would think. I wondered if she would be open to a threesome. My cock throbbed at the image in my head of the both of us fucking my mother. 

“Have you ever had a threesome?” I blurted.

“Yes,” she answered, “Many times.”

“Fuck,” I grunted, “That's hot.”

“You know Walter Tynes?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I answered, “The guy with the cows?”

“Yep,” she confirmed, “He was in the ER one night with a bad cut on his arm. Needed seven stitches. He was flirty when I was cleaning him up for the doctor and invited me to come to his house. After work, I took him up on it. You know how us horny sluts are.”

“Isn't he married?”

“Oh yeah,” she answered with a smile, “Elaine answered the door when I knocked.”

“So you had sex with him and her?”

“I ate his cum right out of her asshole while he fucked me.”

“You’re going to make me cum talking like that,” I said, looking over her shoulder at James. 

My buddy was in the short strokes, one hand on the door frame to keep himself from falling over, and the other stroking his cock. I shook my head and mouthed the words, “Don't come.” 

James knew what I wanted and stopped stroking. After a few seconds, he pulled the closet door nearly shut and kept quiet. I wanted to taste his cum again once Mom was satisfied. That moment was quickly approaching. I could feel the trembling in my mother's body and the clenching of her tight pussy on my cock shaft. She was close and I wanted to bring her all the way to climax. 

She was surprised when I rolled her onto her back and started pounding my cock deep and hard into her soaking-wet sex, “Have you ever fucked two men at once?”

“I've had sex with four men at one time,” my oversexed mother said shamelessly, “I've had cocks in every hole at one time and two in my pussy at the same time. There isn't much I haven't done, my sweet baby.”

Admitting that to me left her shaking violently and moaning so loudly that I had to cover her mouth with my hand as she quivered in orgasm. Edging her through her orgasm and holding her deep in the depths of ecstasy, I whispered, “You love to fuck, don't you?”

“Yes.”

“You love cock, don't you?”

“Yes. As much as I can get.”

Her pussy was twitching, squeezing my shaft as I pushed in and pulled out, “You love to eat pussy too, don't you?”

“Oh, my baby boy, you're torturing your mother,” she hissed.

“Answer me.”

“Yes, I love to eat pussy,” she growled, “I will eat your ass if you want. You can fuck my ass or my throat. I don't care. Just fuck momma.”

“I'm gonna come,“ I whispered in her ear, “I'm gonna come.”

“Bring it to me, Terry,” she whispered, “I wanna taste it.”

Quickly pulling out, I stood at the edge of my bed, my cock covered in my mother’s pussy juices and ready to explode. My mother sat up and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it with a vengeance.  My cock responded quickly.

Mom pulled my cock from her mouth as it started pumping thick ropes of cum from my balls. My white, sticky seed clung to her face, hanging in a glob from her chin. Several blasts flew directly into her open mouth and was quickly swallowed. As dirty as she was, my mother never looked so beautiful. 

“Fuck yes, honey,” she moaned, “Give momma that cum.”

“Suck it for me, Mom,” I growled, “Suck my nasty cock.”

My knees buckled when she took me back into her mouth, swallowing my cum covered dick. Mom grabbed my asscheeks with both hands, pulling me tightly to her face, taking every inch of my thick cock into her throat. I swore I wanted to come again when she swallowed me. I wanted to fill her belly with cum. Finally, she took my clock from her mouth and kissed it's shrouded head.

Sitting, weak-kneed, next to my mother, I scooped a long glob of cum and slobber from her chin with my finger. She watched me twirl the length of it around my second knuckle, staring as if she were a starved puppy about to get a treat. Holding it in front of her, I waited for her mouth to open. Smiling when she did, I sucked the offering from my finger teasingly, disappointing her, “You fucking asshole,” she laughed. 

I nearly choked while laughing. Mom stood, gathering her clothes, and said, “Remember that I told you about Cheyenne?”

“Mrs. Wheatley from next door? Yeah, she wants my dick.”

“Yeah,” Mom laughed, “Something like that. She called me this evening wondering if you could come by and help her with some yard work tomorrow.”

“Yard work?” I asked, my eyebrow raised suspiciously, “This time of year?”

My mom tilted her head with a, “You know,” smirk, “Here is her phone number. She said to wait till the afternoon to be sure her husband is not around to uhm, get in the way. If you know what I mean.”

“Uh, yeah. I know what you mean. I wonder if she would mind if I brought some help.”

“You do know that you aren't really going to be doing yard work, right?” Mom asked, sarcastically.

“Yeah, I know,” I laughed, “But if she wants some dick, I have some friends.”

“Give her a call,” Mom said, “Ask her yourself. How many friends have you got?”

“Well, you know David,” I said.

“Yeah, I know David,” she said with a smile.

“Do you know my friend, James Craft?”

“I think so,” she answered, “He is that good-looking kid with the wavy hair, right?”

“That's him. He has a pretty nice dick. She might have something for him to work on.”

“Well, if she doesn't,” Mom smiled, “I have something you two can work on together.”

Glancing over at the closet, I could see him giving me a thumbs-up from the partially opened door.” 

“I think that is something I can arrange,” I said, laying naked on my bed with my cock bouncing at a forty-five-degree angle. 

Mom leaned over, kissing me like a lover, her fingers wrapped around my cum soaked shaft, “I can't wait,” she whispered before turning to leave my room, “Good night Terry.”

“Night, Mom,” I answered as she closed the door.

James nearly ran to my bed, cock in hand, ready to explode. I sat up and sucked him quickly into my mouth, tasting his precum and sweat. It took him only a few seconds before his cum shot from the head of his dick onto my tongue. His second load was as huge as his first, filling my mouth and splattering my face. He moaned and grunted through a powerful orgasm. I swallowed it all.

After catching his breath, James said, “That was the hottest thing I ever saw.”

“Fuck,” I grunted, the taste of his second load of cum still lingering on my tongue, “Just knowing you saw me fucking my mother made it hotter.” 

“I need to get home,” he said, pulling his pants up, “You going to call me? I meant, I’ve wanted to fuck Mrs. Wheatley forever.”

“Fuck yes,” I answered, “You gotta get David to come too.”

“That won’t be hard to do,” James said as he climbed out of my window.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments