Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Slut: Part 4

"Young Emma gets knocked up by daddy and his friends"

77
10 Comments 10
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Rob's cock ached within the confines of his pants, eagerly waiting to be used. He watched Andrew's softening member slide gently out of Emma's creamy sex, her hole leaking cum onto the floor.

She lay helplessly on the table, her legs draped over the side, her arms still tied behind her back, as her breathing slowed. The feeling of ecstasy flooded her brain. She wanted to laugh but only managed a whimper out of her frail, used body.

The four old men stood next to her, two on either side as they looked at her young body, all of them stroking their cocks back to life.

"You ready for round two, sweetie?" asked Trevor, eagerly lining up behind her once more.

Emma opened her mouth to reply, but once again only managed a whimper and a small giggle.

She felt intoxicated, intoxicated by the thought that she was getting used, and bred by some fat old men, each taking turns to breed her unprotected, fertile pussy, knowing that her dad was patiently watching his little girl get inseminated.

Trevor slid his rigid pole into her fuckhole, trapping Peter's and Andrew's juices, pushing it deeper into her wanting womb as he thrust forward.

Rob gazed as Trevor pounded Emma's pussy. His few moments of what felt like hypnotisation were interrupted by his aching pole that sat uncomfortably within his pants.

His patience had run dry, he wanted it for himself. As stealthily as he could, he entered the house, the sounds of moaning welcoming him as he walked past the living room and into view. All four of them froze: Andrew, Gary and Peter mid-stroke and Trevor mid-thrust.

Emma mustered her strength and looked up to see her dad standing at the other end of the table, her eyes instantly moving down to his bulging crotch. Emma wanted him, his dick slamming into her used hole. Emma enjoyed these dicks, but nothing came close to the feeling of her dad's long, thick shaft. Emma needed him.

Emma giggled as she lay her head back down on the table. On the contrary, the men looked like they had seen a ghost.

"Rob, we can expla..." began Gary, before being interrupted, Rob lifting his index finger up to his lips, hushing the frantic pleading.

"Promise me one thing," Rob spoke.

Garry looked to Peter on his left before looking back at Rob, a worried look on his face.

"Wha... what's that?" stuttered Gary.

"Promise me... that this stays between us," Rob continued. "Ok?"

The four men shook their heads frantically in agreement, confusion plastered on their faces. That look of confusion soon turned to horror as they watched Rob undo his belt and zipper, letting his pants and briefs fall to his ankles, exposing his eager shaft. It hung low, veins bulging as precum leaked from the tip. His balls were heavy, no doubt with a load yearning to be emptied into Emma.

Rob stepped out of his pants and walked behind Trevor, the others making room for him as he did. Trevor also began to pull out as he walked nearer but was abruptly halted.

"You stay right there Trev," he said, chuckling.

Rob brought his head in over his shoulder and assessed the damage whilst Trevor remained frozen.

"Well come on then," encouraged Rob, whispering calmly into Trevor's ear. "Don't keep her waiting."

Trevor didn't question Rob and began moving once more, starting slowly, almost trembling at the presence of Rob.

"You're gonna have to do better than that, mate," scoffed Rob.

Trevor responded, increasing his pace which yielded soft moans from Emma. He resumed as normal as the others watched on, their eyes shifting as they took repeated glances at Rob, then Emma.

"There we go," uttered Rob.

He whispered once more into Trevor's ear, "Now that's how you fuck a girl, isn't it? You like that don't you, you perv."

Trevor winced as his climax drew nearer. Emma's cunt tightened like a vice around his ever-thrusting cock.

"You're getting close now, aren't you?" Rob asked, watching on as Emma got pounded. "Cum inside her."

Trevor didn't dare disobey Rob, not that he could regardless, because as those words exited Rob's mouth, he felt his cock pulse. He plunged one last time into Emma and expelled his thick load into her depths.

"Ahhh fuck!" exclaimed Trevor, throwing his head back.

Emma closed her eyes and felt herself get flooded once more

"Good, you've done well, Trev," muttered Rob, his eyes now focused on Gary. "Gary... it's your turn."

Rob's cock remained painfully erect, but he wanted to experience this first hand. Trevor's softening member slipped out, leaving a trail of sperm running down Emma's thighs. Gary replaced Trevor and lined his own manhood with her slit, the tip gently grazing the cummy lips.

"Put it in," commanded Rob.

Gary obliged and immediately thrust his rigid pole into Emma's aching cunt, sliding past her creamy walls. Gary began thrusting hard and fast, just as Rob had told Trevor. Gary however, like before, lasted mere seconds. Emma tightened around his pulsing cock, pulling him in until he could no longer hold back.

Gary slammed himself into her one more time, going as deep as his shaft allowed, his balls slapping onto Emma's crotch, and buried his load into her womb.

Emma moaned as she too came once more, covering his already sloppy pole in a layer of hot grool. Gary grunted with each rope that left his dick.

Rob chuckled as he watched Gary retreat his dick out of Emma's hole. He looked up at Peter yet didn't even have to speak as he stepped forward on his own accord.

"Someone's eager," chuckled Rob, stepping back to allow his fat friend some space.

He placed his throbbing head onto her creamy lips, and he placed both hands on Emma's waist, one on either side before he began sliding in.

Emma felt his pole intrude on her aching sex. She managed a few soft moans as it slid in and out of her before going quiet once more, letting them do as they pleased, knowing that she would soon be rewarded by daddy's dick.

Peter thrust hard, just like Gary and Trevor, pumping his shaft as his hips moved wildly.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight," he uttered, groaning as he pleasured himself with her body once more.

Rob watched Peter slam himself into her, his flabs bouncing as he did so. Peter began hyperventilating, his old body not used to such fitness, trying his hardest to prolong what was a losing battle. His grunts began before his climax did, but his climax hit like a wrecking ball, his body expelling every single drop of cum.

tasty_Heidi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tasty_Heidi

"Mmm... fuck!" whimpered Emma, feeling her insides get flooded. Several ropes of thick sperm got deposited into her warm depths as Peter groaned with each one.

He was breathing hard, and so too was Emma who had suddenly been revitalised. She looked to Andrew, eager to be done with him so she could have her prize.

"Fuck me, you old bastard," she hissed, glaring into his eyes. Andrew moved around and took his place behind her as he too brought his cock up to her sex.

Rob stood to the side, stroking his cock, mesmerised as his daughter got used right before him. It reminded him of the first day he had witnessed such a scene, watching on as he did now, watching his daughter become a worthless slut.

He could wait no longer.

He walked up and pushed Andrew out of the way before he even had a chance to touch her body. He undid the belt wrapped around her hands and flipped Emma onto her back. Emma chuckled as she spread her legs wide, welcoming her dad's raging cock into her hungry pussy.

"Fuck me, daddy!" she exclaimed, overjoyed.

Rob put her legs up on his shoulders and brought his cock up to her saturated slit. She was tired, her pussy used, reddened, and aching but she needed him.

The others gazed at the two, the looks of horror shared amongst them. There had been a thought in their heads that this would happen, but they watched as it became reality.

"Beg for daddy's cock, Em," Rob growled, grazing the tip on her swollen clit.

"Please fuck me, daddy," responded Emma, looking directly into his eyes. "Slam that thing into me."

Rob wasted no time; he had waited patiently for this moment the whole night and he was going to show these old hags how it was done.

Rob slid his rigid shaft into her creamy pussy, her walls tightening as he went deeper. Emma winced as she gripped the edges of the table, her knuckles turning white.

"Ohhhh... FUCK!" squealed Emma, her eyes closed, feeling her dad's monster enter. "Fuck you fill me up good, daddy!"

She felt the sea of sperm inside her squelch and gush out of her tight hole around Rob's invading member that reached further than the others, leaving no room for their inferior cum. She moaned hard and fast as he thrust himself in and out, her pussy aching as he slammed himself into her.

Rob grunted, pushing hard against her tight walls, her sex barely big enough to accommodate his thick member. Rob continued his assault on Emma, her eyes watering as her pussy held fast onto his cock.

Andrew stroked hard, having been pushed aside, he still hadn't had his go. He stepped closer and released his load onto Emma's body, glazing her stomach and belly button in his white juice, thrusting his hips forward as ropes of cum exited his shaft.

Neither Rob nor Emma batted and eye as the two gazed into each other's souls. Emma reciprocated his thrusts, as the two moved in unison, their bodies becoming an extension of the other. She brought her frail arms up and her dad brought his upper body down to meet them as she wrapped them around his neck.

Rob winced as he continued to plough her.

"Oh god, daddy!" cried Emma, her heart fluttering.

Rob growled above her, grinding his pelvis into hers. He palmed one of Emma's perky tits, squeezing her painfully erect nipples as she squealed in delight.

Emma sensed her dad near his orgasm, as did hers.

"Cum for me, daddy!" squealed Emma. Rob grunted looking down at her.

"Beg for it baby," he growled back, his muscles flexing as he upped his pace.

"Dump that load inside me!" she responded, breathing heavily. "Breed me, daddy!"

Rob grimaced, his face dripping with sweat from his hard beat.

"No... no..." he gasped, losing his voice.

Using the little strength she had, Emma pulled Rob closer to her, looking him directly in the eyes.

"I want you to fucking breed me, daddy," she hissed, before bringing her mouth up to his ear and whispered, "Breed your little slut."

Rob couldn't say no even if he wanted to.

He brought his lips onto hers and kissed her passionately as he executed his final thrusts, plunging deep as he buried himself into her fertile cunt.

Emma's body quaked as she came, her walls clamping down ever harder on her dad's member.

Rob grunted as he erupted inside her, his thick load infiltrating the depths of her womb, his heavy balls jerking against her as they injected their fertilizing load.

Emma kissed back, the two exchanging quick rough kisses, feeling thick ropes of cum get buried into her, her pussy milking him down to his last drop.

Rob kept his shaft planted inside her, holding his cum deep within her shaking body. He remained there, passionately kissing his daughter until both their orgasms subsided.

They parted as he looked at her lovingly. Emma blushed, grinning as she looked up at her dad, his cock still buried inside her,

"I love you, daddy," she uttered, planting a quick kiss on his nose.

Their breathing slowed and Emma finally released Rob from within her grasp.

Rob slithered his flaccid member out of her creamy hole, her pussy swollen. He looked up at his guests, having completely ignored them in the heat of the moment.

"Hope you enjoyed dessert lads," he said, chuckling as he looked down at Emma. "But it's time to leave."

The men got dressed quickly, taking their final glimpses of Emma's young body before leaving.

Emma remained on the table as she played with her swollen sex, fingering her aching hole. She brought her hand to her mouth, her fingers encased in a layer of her dad's cum and licked it clean.

Rob chuckled as he heaved Emma into his arms. He carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom, gently laying her down on the bed.

Emma was tired, worn and all used up and she looked forward to the sleep that washed over her.

 

Published 
Written by golbert338
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments