Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposing Aunt Jenny Ch. 05

"Aunt Jenny and Jane meet with Collin..."

94
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Chapter One

Collin

Collin fell into his bed that morning just before the sun rose. He passed out before his head even hit the pillow. Hidden in the woods, he and Jane had lain still for several hours watching the police officer. He didn’t look for them long, but after she returned to his car, he stayed parked near Collin’s vehicle. It was uncomfortable. Collin was pretty sure his hips were covered in bruises, but the past two hours were probably the best in his life.

Laying on the dirt and sticks, he and Jane whispered to one another the entire time. They started by joking about what their prison names would be and what gangs they would join if the cop found them. Over time, the conversation turned to her, and he learned of her past and how Jane grew up in the system. Both her parents had died at an early age from a car accident, and she bounced from foster home to foster home until the church became the one place of stability in her life.

When the conversation turned to Collin, he gave all the mundane details of his life. When Jane asked about Jenny, he felt compelled to tell the truth of Jane’s honesty. He expected her to go running for safety with the cop when he said he had had sex with his ‘aunt’ multiple times. Instead, she thought about it briefly before smirking and whispering, “So it’s complicated then.”

“Yes, very,” Collin had laughed.

Collin didn’t know what this feeling was, but it was more powerful than anything he felt. He couldn’t keep his mind from thinking about Jane.

Later that day, Jenny had returned from the hotel she had been staying at. She explained to Collin’s parents as Collin heard from the adjoining room that her estranged husband had died from a heart attack. Aunt Jenny was upset. She cried some but didn’t seem broken. Her husband, after all, was a piece of shit by Collin’s standards. But as a result, since they were still technically married, all of his money, house, and life insurance went to Aunt Jenny. She said she had been staying in a hotel to deal with the emotional stress.

The week went by quickly. While Jenny slept in the spare bedroom beside Collin, they didn’t have sex at all. Instead, he would visit Jane every night. They wouldn’t have sex, either. Instead, Collin would pick her up in his car, and they’d drive to a parking lot where they’d just talk and hold each other in the backseat for hours.

It was a week before Collin’s graduation. And Collin was sold that there was no chance in hell he was going to college anywhere but there. He couldn’t leave Jane. He wouldn’t leave Jane. Maybe he was a stupid teenager with a crush. Perhaps this was the first love-first heartbreak movies loved to make fun of, but Collin didn’t care. He knew a good thing when he saw it.

It was Saturday night, and Collin’s parents were gone on one of their gambling trips. Their favorite holiday was becoming more common the closer they got to retirement. They’d go for a long weekend to a nearby casino and stay overnight. Collin went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. He saw Jane last night, but she said she couldn’t see him tonight. She said the sisters were growing suspicious of her nightly absence since she had been seen gone on more than one occasion.

Collin found himself more restless than usual. He didn’t want to scroll through memes on his phone or even look at porn. He wanted to be with Jane, but she didn’t even have a cellphone, so that he couldn’t text her.

Collin closed the fridge and went back to his room when Aunt Jenny entered the kitchen.

​​

Chapter Two

Collin

“Hey.”

“Hi,” Aunt Jenny replied. They stood awkwardly in the kitchen for several moments before she spoke again. “This… I’m sorry about dragging you into my drama. You’re a teenager dealing with your own problems. I shouldn’t have complicated things for you.”

Collin smiled at the word complicated. “I may be a teenager, but I am an adult. I make my own decisions.”

Jenny rolled her eyes as if she was saying, I guess.

“Have you decided if you’re going to join the church?” Collin asked.

“No, I just… it feels right, but it feels so wrong too, you know?” Jenny tapped her finger on her palm. “It’s like, my husband had run my life for so long it’s hard to decide for myself. I don’t know what I should do. I mean, I feel like I’m eighteen again, starting all over.”

Collin felt as though she was egging him on to make a decision for him. Instead, he made a face as he went to the cupboard beside the fridge and removed a bottle of wine. Setting it down on the table in front of Jenny, he smiled at her. “Just clear your mind of all the stupid stuff,” Collin said. “Think of what’s most important to you and do that.”

There was a knock at the front door that startled them both. Collin opened it and felt his stomach drop, then leap to his throat all in one motion.

“Um, hi,” Jane said with an innocent wave. She had a small duffle bag at her side and wore the same clothes from last Saturday. Collin didn’t say a word, but rushed forward and scooped her up in a big hug. They hugged for several moments until they separated, and Jane saw Aunt Jenny standing behind Collin.

“Hi, sister Jane,” Aunt Jenny said.

 

Chapter Three

Collin

“You’re leaving the nunnery?” Collin repeated in shock.

Jane nodded with a smile bursting on her face. “Do you not want-”

“No, I do, I do… I just… I don’t want you to regret anything because of me.”

“Aww…” Jane smiled as she pulled him into a kiss. They were in his bedroom and had been for the last hour. After the awkward talk with Aunt Jenny where they both apologized to one another for having sex in church but then kind of said they would do it again. Jenny returned to the kitchen to open her wine while they went upstairs.

“I just, never really experienced life before,” Jane said. “You’re the first person who made me want to go outside my comfort zone and try new things. Every minute I’m not by you, I’m thinking of you…”

“Me too!” Collin said. “I was just saying to my family, I’ve been accepted to colleges in Miami, New York, and here but I don’t want to leave here. I want to go anywhere where you are.”

Collin saw the hesitation in Jane’s eyes. “What?” he asked.

“Well, what if I say I’ll follow you anywhere? Somewhere where you and I could get a fresh start. Somewhere I could get away from the church,” Jane suggested.

Collin shrugged, feeling the excitement in his veins. “Anywhere, name it!”

Jane shrugged. “I hear Miami is nice to visit.”

Collin smiled. “Miami it is.”

They leaped into one another’s arms, full of teenaged wonder. The future draped in front of them. Their hug quickly turned into kissing, which promptly turned into the pair, stripping their clothes off in a frenzy. Their desire couldn’t be restrained any longer. They needed each other. Now.

Collin pushed a naked Jane onto the bed. She giggled as he climbed between her legs. He was kissing up her body to her lips. He felt Jane’s hand stroking his cock hard between his legs. The moment was so overwhelming Collin didn’t even hear the bedroom door open or his aunt Jenny enter his room.

“My-my-my, look at you two!” Jenny announced, a drunken slur heard in her voice. Collin was startled and rolled to his back.

Collin lay naked on his back with his half-mast cock standing tall between his legs. Jane was frozen on the bed between him and the wall, staring at the moment as Aunt Jenny stood over Collin. Aunt Jenny took his shaft in her hand and slowly began to stroke him.

“If you don’t want me to join the nunnery,” Aunt Jenny hummed teasingly. “You have to give me a reason not to do so. Hm?”

Leaning over her nephew, Aunt Jenny stroked his cock more deliberately. Her braless breasts jiggled in Collin’s face beneath her low-cut white shirt. Her nipples cut into her shirt, pointing straight at Jane as they bounced back and forth.

“It’s okay, Jane,” Jenny said, smiling teasingly at Collin’s girlfriend. “You don’t have to be so coy. You weren’t so bashful when you were making me cum in the church, now were you?”

Jane looked embarrassed and said, “Jenny, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have- I was just so-”

“Mmm… don’t apologize. I know exactly what you were just…” Jenny smirked. “My… your cock is so wet, this isn’t just your pre-cum, is it? No, I don’t think so… you were just giving my nephew a blow job, weren’t you?”

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

Jenny cocked her head at Jane, who just stayed frozen.

“Well, come here, honey. Don’t let me stop you,” Jenny said. Jane hesitated, looking to and from Collin’s eyes before she leaned forward and slowly took Collin’s cock in her mouth.

Jenny watched Collin’s eyes narrow, and his lips pursed as Jane wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock.

“Mmmm, that’s it… don’t be shy…” Jenny said as Jane sucked deeper down on his cock. Jenny leaned over and kissed Collin, just as she always did. Her lips were wet, and her kiss was deep.

Collin could taste the red wine on her lips as they kissed. Jenny broke the kiss to pull her shirt off, which immediately released her large breasts. Collin cupped them in his hands and licked at her nipples for several brief seconds before she pulled them away from him. To his surprise, Jenny slid her skirt and underwear down as she stepped her knee over Collin’s face.

Straddling his face, she maneuvered into a 69 position. Jenny leaned forward and joined Jane in lapping at Collin’s cock. Collin’s hands cupped both ass cheeks of Jenny’s as he made a long lap of his tongue on her wet pussy. He extended his tongue and pushed inside her and tasted the familiar juices of his aunt’s pussy. He could feel Jane and Jenny tongue his shaft on two sides. His cock flexed and bobbed as one set of lips locked on the head of his cock and the other tongue around his balls, one at a time.

“Oh, Collin...” Aunt Jenny released a long moan. He felt her breasts drag across his bare thighs. “Come here baby, you can go first on my nephew… ah. ohhhh…”

Aunt Jenny shuddered as Collin made more licks. Deeper licks. His tongue parted her pussy lips. She helped Jane to straddle Collin’s hips. Collin’s bulging tip of his cock pierced the tight pussy of Jane.

“Ohhh, god!” Jane moaned as she slowly lowered on him.

His hips, having a mind of their own, flexed and lifted so his cock penetrated her more. “Aahhh, oh gah!” she cried in pleasure.

Aunt Jenny leaned forward and cupped Jane’s breasts in her hands as she sucked on her nipples. Tonguing her nipple faster and faster as Jane rode Collin’s cock.

“Oh my god, I can’t. I can’t stop. I’m gonna-” Jane moaned. Her voice filled the bedroom and overpowered the creaks of the bed.

“Yes, sister Jane,” Jenny growled. “Cum on my nephew!”

 Jane’s hands clutched the back of Jenny’s head, holding her wet lips to her hard nipple. “Ahh ahhh! I’m cumming!”

Collin felt her thighs tighten around her hips as the orgasm filled her. Her whole body trembled as she groaned through clenched teeth. With Jenny bent forward, Collin had a better angle on her pussy. His fingers slid down her ass crack and parted her pussy lips from behind as he leaned his face forward and stuck his tongue deep inside Jenny’s hole.

“Ohhh… Collin, baby,” his aunt groaned, flicking her hair over one side of her shoulder.

Pushing his tongue in and out of her pussy repeatedly, Jenny’s body rocked on his face. Her breasts swayed beneath her as she looked to the ceiling, releasing guttural groans.

“Ahh ahhh ahhh… oh god, oh my god, don’t stop. Don’t…” Aunt Jenny cried.

Jane had recovered from her orgasm by cupping Jenny’s cheek as she pinched Jenny’s nipple.

“Ohhh your dirty girl, yess… yes… ahhh!” Aunt Jenny moaned as she rode Collin’s face. “Yes… yess… yesss!” Her voice crescendoed as Collin’s tongue pushed deeper inside, making long licks on the convulsing walls of her pussy.

“Oh, yess!” Aunt Jenny cried out as the orgasm tore through her body. Her large breasts jiggled as her entire body shuddered. Her pussy juices covered Collin’s face as he continued to lick her pussy greedily.

Jane was the first to get off of Collin slowly. She stood beside Jenny, massaging her as the orgasm continued through her body. After several moments, when it finally passed, Jenny stood and was concerned she might have suffocated her nephew.

Collin saw both Jenny and Jane smiling as they each took a side of Collin lying on his chest. He took turns. He was first kissing Jane as her tongue explored his mouth, while Jenny lapped at her own juices on his face. He felt hands rubbing and groping at his thighs and cock. He didn’t know who, but one of them was stroking his cock in long, gentle strokes. While another rubbed up and down his thigh and gently cupped his balls.

He switched to kissing Jenny, as Jane giggled as she kissed his neck below his ear. They both seemed to enjoy the groans that escaped Collin’s mouth at the pleasure of the moment.

After a moment, Jenny crawled on top of Jane. Kissing her and freeing Collin to stand for the first time, the two sexy bodies of Jenny and Jane pressed together as they caressed and cupped one another. Angled on the bed to the side, Jenny crawled down Jane’s body until her lips were kissing between her thighs.

“Mmmmm, I can taste my nephew on you…” Jenny moaned as she spread Jane’s thighs wide and made a long lap.

“Ohhh…” Jane cooed.

Tonguing her pussy, Jenny made out with her vagina. Collin could hear just how wet Jane was, and he loved it. Stroking his shaft, Collin positioned himself behind his aunt Jenny and fed the tip of his cock between her pussy lips.

“Ugh…” Jenny growled into Jane’s pussy as Collin pushed his cock inside her. “Mmmmm, oh yes, don’t stop. Ff.. ff… fuck me, baby.”

Collin hadn’t heard his aunt use such foul language before. She must be drunker than he knew. Or she was becoming who she wanted to be for the first time.

Either way, it was such a turn-on. His hands gripped the meat of her hips and started thrusting away. His cock filling her pussy, he felt the warm, wet tightness of her pussy squeeze him.

His eyes met Jane’s, who looked up at him as she moaned. A small smile on each other’s mouths as connected through the pleasure of Aunt Jenny.

Jenny’s wild tongue slipped up to Jane’s clitoris, and she started to convulse.

“Ahhhh, oh god, not- ahh again... I’m…” Jane winced as Jenny’s tongue vibrated on her clit. Her thighs sucked around Jenny’s face as her hand clapped on the back of Jenny’s head. Half pushing her away and half keeping her tongue right where it was.

“Oh gah yes yes yes yes yes yes!” Jane cried as her body shook back and forth as she came.

Collin bit his lip and bucked his hips harder, staring down at Jane as she came. He thrust harder into his aunt, fueled by the sight of Jane’s orgasm. He didn’t even realize how hard he was thrusting until he realized Aunt Jenny had stopped cleaning up the mess Jane’s pussy had made. His aunt’s face just lulled and rocked as her nephew pounded her pussy from behind. Her heavy breasts clapping beneath her, she let out a loud, panicked scream.

“Oh, god, yes! Yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, nephew!” Jenny cried.

Collin reached out and grabbed a fistful of his aunt’s hair and pulled her head back by it.

“Ahhh, yes, yes! Oh god, pull my fucking hair! Oh yes, fuck me. Oh god, you’re gonna make me cum. You’re gonna make me fucking cum!”

Collin gritted his teeth as the moment overwhelmed him. Jane leaned forward, cupping Jenny’s breast with one hand and Collin’s face with the other.

“Cum inside her,” Jane said. “Cum deep inside her!”

The orgasm struck Aunt Jenny almost as hard as Collin.

“Ohhhh god!” Jenny cried. Her back arched high as her ass and thighs trembled, and her eyes rolled backward. Staring down into Jane’s beautiful eyes, Collin came hard, shooting strings of cum deep inside his aunt’s pussy. Her entire body convulsed as she moaned, filling up the room.

When the orgasms finally subsided, the three of them collapsed into a pile of sweaty and exhausted people. They lay there for several minutes before they rearranged into more comfortable positions. Their limbs were still sprawled around one another. They giggled about the absurdity of what they had just done, and Jenny laughed and said she didn’t even know who she was.

Collin and Jane told Jenny they were both moving to Miami for school so Jane could leave sisterhood and start a new life. That was when Collin finally asked, “Jenny, have you figured out what you’re going to do?”

Jenny smiled, still feeling the effects of the alcohol, evident but clear-headed enough to answer. “Maybe one day the church will call me, and I’ll return,” she said. “But as for today. I have to explore this new me I’ve discovered first.”

Jane and Collin both nodded, pleased with her decision.

“I think I’ll start by traveling this summer,” Aunt Jenny said with a satisfied smile.

Jane shrugged and looked between Colin and Jenny. “I hear Miami is a nice place to travel in the summer.”

Jenny laughed, “I hear that, too.”

Collin smiled and winked at his aunt before cupping Jane’s cheek and pulling her in for a lingering kiss.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments