Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foursome with my cousins and brother (Oops I fucked my brother - Part 2)

"I never imagined a family trip would end up in one of the best sexual experiences of my life."

45
4 Comments 4
17.3k Views 17.3k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Note: The story contains an explicit image.

After the first sex encounter with my brother Tom, things got really weird in the next days between the two of us. I found myself avoiding him and him trying to come close to me. Consequently, I tried to spend time away from home, training with my cycling team, and hanging out with friends.

Luckily, my mother arrived two weeks later, so this helped reduce the tension between us. Sexual tension? I guess so, because, in a way, I realized Tom wanted to fuck me again, and I even felt like having another moment of lust with him. Nevertheless, I had to be rational and understand that this could only get us into trouble, and nothing beneficial would come out of this.

Summer ended soon, and I started my last year of high school. My mother spent most of the time with us as she was writing a new novel, and Tom started going out with another girl from our school, this time a nice chick. So, all in all, we didn't find ourselves in an intimate situation once again.

The year went by quickly. During this time, many things happened. I obtained really good grades at school, won a couple of competitions with my cycling team, I fucked a couple of guys, and even had an affair with a girl I met in a party. Finally, I graduated from school and was admitted into a college in Michigan. So, by the end of the summer, I packed my stuff and traveled from my home in Olympia, WA, to a new place where I would have to meet new people, deal with new situations, leaving my mom and Tom behind.

I had a lot of fun in my first year of college, though. I met some nice people, did really well in my classes, and I was able to continue practicing cycling. Of course, I missed my family and friends back home, but I thought this was an essential part of my future, and I had to get used to this. Fortunately, I was able to visit my family during Christmas break, and thus, I spent two weeks at home.

It was on this occasion when a I found myself sexually involved with Tom again. I mean, I didn't have any intention of having anything with him, but you know... Shit happens.

So, this incident took place on Christmas. My aunt Claire and my cousin Rick came to visit us and spend Christmas with us. They drove all the way from Seattle and arrived at around noon. I was so happy to see them again as we hadn't met in like two years, and I was especially surprised to see how hot my cousin was. He was two years older, six-foot tall, and now he looked a little muscular and more handsome.

As he greeted me with a warm hug, I immediately felt attracted to him, something that had never happened before. We spent the next hours cooking and catching up with our lives. By 3 pm, lunch was ready, so we went to the dining room to eat together. I talked a lot with Rick, and I started to feel these weird sensations in my body and mind, especially because as we talked, he placed his hands on my arms or shoulders, smiled sweetly, and looked at me in a really different way. So, all that made me feel like taking him upstairs and fucking him.

That never happened, though. We drank some wine, ate more food, and then we handed out all the Christmas presents. At some point, I told Rick to come to my room, and while we there, I decided to let myself go, but just then, Tom came into the room to talk to us. In other words, he just blew it.

At 8 pm, Rick and my aunt said goodbye, and we agreed on getting together again during the summer. I was so frustrated and horny, and kind of mad at Tom for interrupting us. However, Mom asked us if we wanted to watch a movie, and we agreed, so I kind of forgot about the whole incident. As my mom didn't want to watch the movie in the living room, she invited us to come to her bedroom.

Mom played the movie, but 20 minutes later she was sleeping like a log. I guess she was tired, plus whenever she drank wine, it made her so sleepy. Mom was on the right side of the bed, I was in the middle, and Tom was on the left.

At some moment, I felt like teasing Tom. I guess I was so horny and a little tipsy that I didn't care about restraining my desires. As a result, I placed my hands on Tom's right thigh and started to rub it.

"What are you doing? Tom asked softly.

I didn't say anything. I just gave him a wide grin. I continued moving my hand along his thigh until I reached his crotch. I felt how Tom's breathing increased as a moved my hand upwards.

"Lexi!"

"Shut up," I whispered.

I unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand under his boxers. I grabbed his cock, which was already semi erect, and began stroking it very slowly. I was super horny, so I immediately placed my right hand into my pants and began rubbing my clit, while I kept stroking Tom's cock.

Tom moved closer to me, and caressed my hair. He tried to kiss me, but I didn't let him do it. So, he aimed for my tits. First, he placed one of his hands on my sweater right in the center of my chest and moved it to one side to feel one of my boobs. Then, he moved it underneath the sweater and started to touch my skin. First, my belly, and then, he went all the way up until he reached my bra.

He lifted the base of the bra and grabbed my big right tit. It felt good to feel his hands on my tits again, the same way it felt really nice to touch him. I felt like kissing him, but I had to remember this was my brother.

"Let's go to my room," he said.

I shook my head. I just couldn't allow myself to fuck my brother one more time. That was not okay. Of course, here I was, my hand on my brother's cock, holding it tight, trying to give him pleasure, but I guess it was better not to let things go beyond.

I started to stroke his dick faster, and as I did this, Tom lifted the elastic band of my pants, and put his hand on my pussy. He touched my skin, the lips of my vagina, rubbed my clit, and then inserted one finger into my pussy.

As he fingered me, I felt like screaming, but I had to remind myself my mom was right there next to us. Tom tried to kiss me again, but I had to reject him.

"What's going on," he asked.

"Shut up!" I whispered.

I squeezed his dick tightly, moved it slowly, and also began touching his balls with one finger. As I did that, my brother could not resist anymore, and thus, he ejaculated.

I felt his warm cum on my hands, and that aroused me so much that I instantly came as well. I had multiple orgasms since Tom kept fingering me.

I placed my head on Tom's shoulders, and just when I was about to kiss him, my mom woke up. We put ourselves together and pretended we were watching the movie. I noticed there was a lot of semen on my mom's sheets. I just prayed for her not to notice anything at that moment or on the next days.

I was insane. I shouldn't have done that, but yeah... I was so horny I could just not resist. I stayed there for some more minutes, and then I said good night. I went to my bedroom and locked the door as I didn't want Tom to slide into my room later. I immediately removed my clothes, got into bed totally naked, and masturbated thinking about my cousin Rick.

The next weeks were just normal. I avoided being alone with Tom, and thanks goodness, my mom never noticed what Tom had left on his sheets. The days went by quickly, and soon I saw myself back in Michigan.

The semester went well even though the harsh long winter seemed to never end. I had a great performance in my classes, and I felt really satisfied with all the things that were going on in my life. I got involved with a guy, George, but I just didn't want to have anything serious with anyone, so the things with him didn't last long.

Soon May came, I finished my classes, and I went back home. I was so happy to see Tom and mom again, and I was especially looking forward to spending time with them. In the next weeks, I hung out with Tom a lot. We would go on bike rides along some routes that took us to some rural areas, which were really beautiful. That was so much fun.

Then, by the end of June, Tom and I started planning a family trip along with mom, my aunt Claire and my cousin Rick. We decided to go and visit my aunt Claudia who lived on a small farm in Oregon. Thus, on the first week of July, we all got inside my mom's car and drove all the way to meet my relatives. Summer had just begun.

We were so excited to see each other again. I was so happy also because I was going to share some time with Rick and my cousin Vivienne. She and I had been so close when we were little, but then, she and my aunt had moved to Oregon, so we could not meet so often.

The first night there, we had a delicious dinner aunt Claudia and Vivienne had made for us. After that, we went to the back yard and had some drinks, and talked for a while.

The next days, we had a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time in the swimming pool, played some sports, rode horses, and just relaxed. I didn't feel so attracted to Rick as I had felt on Christmas although I must say he was really hot.

But then, the night before we left to go back home, things changed. That evening after dinner, my aunts and my mom decided to open some bottles of wine. Tom, Rick, Vivienne, and I decided to join them.

We spent some hours drinking and talking, but then, Vivienne asked Rick, Tom and me if we wanted to go to their jacuzzi. We had not spent any time there on the previous days, so we agreed. We went to our rooms to put on our swimsuits and met there some minutes later.

The jacuzzi was not part of the house but was inside an annex just right next to it. When we got there, Vivienne and Rick were there setting everything up. Rick was only wearing some tight shorts, and I must say he looked so hot. I don't know if it was just that image, or the wine, or everything, but once again I started to feel so attracted to him. When he saw me, he said, "wow," and I could see how he fixed his eyes on my bikini, more specifically my boobs.

After some minutes, we all got inside the jacuzzi. Tom had brought a couple of bottles of wine, so we carried on drinking. Rick proposed a game which consisted on saying a word and finding songs that contained that word. Whoever found a song with that word would score a point.

We started playing, and it was a lot of fun, especially because I love music and know tons of songs. After some minutes, we decided to have some penalty. Thus, every five rounds, the person with less points would have to drink an extra sip of wine.

We did that for a while, and at some point, I guess we all started to feel tipsy. Then, Rick had another proposal for the penalty.

"So, let's change the penalty. Let's clear the score, and every ten rounds the person with less points will have to remove their swimsuit," he proposed.

Tom and Vivienne laughed, but I kind of complained. I mean, of course, I wanted to see them naked, but I couldn’t let them know I felt excited about the idea. Rick insisted and said that it was just to make the game more exciting.

"What do you think, cuz," Rick asked Vivienne.

She laughed. I guessed she liked the idea, especially because she had had an affair with Rick two summers ago.

"I'm in," Tom said.

"Okay... Me too," said Vivienne.

"So, Lexi?" Rick asked me.

"Alright... Dorks!" I said, pretending I wasn’t so interested in Rick’s idea.

So, we resumed the game. The positive aspect is that I had won most of the rounds, so I had a little advantage over them. After the first ten rounds, Tom was the first loser. Rick immediately added another rule. The loser had to sit on the jacuzzi shell and take off their swimsuits there so that we could see them completely naked.

Tom obeyed submissively, sat down, and removed his swimming trunks. As he pulled down his shorts, his long snake was revealed. Even though it was not erect, it didn't look tiny at all. I immediately felt like eating that sausage, but I had to behave myself. Rick implemented a new rule. If someone who had lost their swimsuits was the winner after ten rounds, they could put them on again.

Thus, Tom got back into the water, and we continued playing. Ten rounds later, Vivienne was the new loser. She screamed and said she would not remove her bikini. Rick held her hand and forced her to go to the shell. Vivienne sat there saying she refused to do it. But it was too late. In a quick movement, Rick untied the top of her bikini, and so, her boobs were revealed. She had nice juicy breasts, around 32D, I would say.

We all laughed while Vivienne screamed. Rick asked her to take off the bottom of her bikini, but she refused. Then, Rick got close to her, spread her legs, and put them around his waist. He said something to Vivienne, and then, both began making out. Tom and I looked at one another. We were kind of shocked, especially Tom.

Then, I saw how Rick began to introduce one finger under the bottom of her bikini, and I could tell he was fingering her pussy. Then, she bent her body backwards, and Rick took advantage of the situation to remove the bottom. Vivienne was totally naked now.

"What are you doing, asshole?" She screamed.

"You had to fulfill the penalty, cheater," he replied.

"You're the cheater, jerk! You tricked me!"

"Hey! Easy! We should play boys against girls now. And the team that loses will have a penalty. What do you say?" Rick said.

"What kind of penalty?" Vivienne asked.

"Whatever the winners decide," Rick responded.

"I cannot trust you, Rick," Vivienne said bitterly.

"I'm in!" I said totally excited. "C'mon cuz. It's gonna be fun. We can beat them," I told Vivienne.

"Okay," she said reluctantly.

I guess I was having so much fun, plus I was a little drunk, that I just didn't care what could happen next. We continued playing the same game with the same rules: ten rounds and then we would score a point for the winner. We were going to play the best of 3, meaning that the team that won two rounds would be declared as winner.

Saby_Lovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Saby_Lovely

We played the first round, and we won with a wide advantage. I immediately looked at Rick and told him to remove his shorts.

"Why? That's not the penalty in these rounds," he complained.

"C'mon! Don't be boring!" I replied.

"Okey, but, Lexi, you will have to remove them," Rick said daringly.

"Deal!"

Rick sat on the shell, I came closer, put my hands on his hips, and pulled down his shorts. As his shorts went down, my eyes got fixed on his delicious cock. It was semi erect, and it was kind of long as Tom's, but this one was a bit thicker. I felt like putting it straight into my mouth.

"Do you like it?" Rick said softly so that Tom and Vivienne didn't hear him.

I nodded. I felt his eyes around my boobs as if he wanted to devour them.

"Alright, let's continue," Tom said.

We played one more round, but this time the guys beat us. 1-1 was the score. We would play a final round to decide the winner.

"Hey, cuz, time to remove your swimsuit," said Rick looking at me.

"No way!" I said as I gave him a flirty smile.

"Come here," Rick said as he took my hand and led me to the top of the jacuzzi.

I jumped onto the shell, I stood up, and looked at all of them. Then, I stared at Rick.

"You're dying to see my boobs, huh, Rick?" I teased him.

"Yes, I am! So badly," my cousin confessed.

I winked at him and then moved my hands to my back to untie the knot of my bra. I did that and let it fall on the floor. Tom, Vivienne, and Rick hoorayed and whistled, and I noticed how all of them fixed their eyes on my juicy tits, in a way that made me feel desired and hornier.

26.jpg

Then, I sat down on the base...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments