Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun With My Sister - Part 1

"Brother and sister find more to their relationship"

151
15 Comments 15
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My sister and I had a normal relationship. Like most brothers and sisters we would annoy each other. But, we also had a lot of love for each other. I had recently graduated, and she was a freshman in high school when this all happened.

I suppose I should describe my sister. She was always very pretty, and growing up to be a beautiful woman. She was about 5’ 5”, weighed 90 lbs, and had small b cup breasts. She has long dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was always in good shape from doing gymnastics and cheer in high school.

Recently she was wearing very revealing clothes around me. She would lay closer than usual when watching movies, and she had “accidentally” left her bedroom door open while she was naked in her room the other day. She told me she was changing quickly and didn’t know I was home. Then a few days later she walked in on me while I was jerking off. I’d never really thought of my sister sexually before all this, but all the attention had me fantasizing at night about her. But, I assumed she was just becoming curious about boys, and it wouldn’t amount to anything more than teasing.

One night while lying on the couch together. She snuggled up against me, put her hand on my thigh, and was rubbing my leg. Being in my late teens, it didn’t take much to get me hard. I was so nervous she would notice when her hand brushed over my shaft. But, instead of pulling away, she rubbed me long enough that I almost came in my pants. I was so embarrassed that I just stood up and left the room. There have been a lot of incidents like this lately. Then there was one that changed everything.

It was just before her school was going to break for summer. This day was like any other, or so I thought. My father and mother were at work. They worked long hours and wouldn’t be home til much later in the evening. The house was empty, and I wasn’t planning on doing much other than hanging out. It had been a long week, and I was dead tired. So, I just hung in my room watching TV and listening to music.

Later that afternoon, I was still in my bed watching T.V. It wasn’t long before my sister got home. I could hear her yelling at me as she walked by my room.

“Hey, can you give me a ride to the mall?” my sister said as she passed by.

I pretended to be taking a nap because I wasn’t in the mood to do anything. I heard her bedroom door shut and just assumed I was off the hook. Little did I know my sister had other ideas.

A few minutes later, I heard her door open. I closed my eyes again pretending to be asleep. However, this time she didn’t walk by. She had come into my room and was lying on the floor next to my bed. I opened my eyes a little to try and see what she was doing. I looked down from my bed and could see my little sister lying next to me on the floor.

She was still wearing her short school skirt, a black shirt, and knee-high black stockings. Her hand was on her stomach and she was slowly lifting her shirt further and further. First, I could see the milky smooth skin of her stomach. Then the purple bra she was wearing.

I was shocked. It almost felt as though I couldn’t breathe. I had no idea at the time how far she was going to take this.

She brought her hands from her stomach and began rubbing her breasts over her bra. My cock was getting rock hard watching her. I hadn’t noticed, but I had started rubbing my crotch over my jeans. I couldn’t believe I was getting so turned on by my little sister. She then lifted her bra and for the first time, I saw her perfect tits. She was teasing her rock-hard nipples, and caressing her breasts. I wanted to jump off my bed and fuck her right then and there.

Was she wanting me to touch her? Was she inviting me to touch her? Was this all for a ride to the mall? Is it a trick to get me in trouble for touching her? My mind was racing a million miles an hour.

I figured screw it, it’s now or never. I reached out my hand and ran it over the hem of her skirt. Each stroke of my hand over her felt electric. She wasn’t stopping me, so I assumed she didn’t mind. Her stomach was warm and her skin was smooth. I could feel her breathing. I was shaking slightly, but so turned on.

She moved her hands off her breasts. I felt like this was my chance to replace them with mine. I started moving my hands closer and closer. I felt my hand run across the side of her breast. I squeezed a few times. Then focused on her nipple. Teasing it and pinching it gently. It was then for the first time I heard a soft moan escape her lips.

I began rubbing and caressing her breasts from one to the other. Stopping to play with her nipples here and there. She laid still and let me fondle her without protest.

I was starting to feel more brazen at this point. I slowly started running my hand back down to her stomach, lower and lower, til I was rubbing her thigh. I could feel her breathing getting heavier.

I slowly moved myself off the bed, and onto the floor next to her, never taking my hand from her thigh. I positioned myself next to her on the floor. This was my chance to see how far I could take this.

I continued rubbing her thigh and slowly moved my hand higher. I reached up her skirt and she parted her legs slightly. Feeling like this was an invitation, I pulled her underwear to the side.

Her pussy was beautiful, not a hair on it. I slowly ran my hand over her mound. You could smell her sex in the room. It was intoxicating.

At the same time, I undid my jeans and took my cock in my hand. I don’t have a huge dick but it’s over 7” and thick. I started stroking myself, while still rubbing her.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Eventually, she replaced my hand with hers. I felt her small hand wrap around my shaft. I don’t think I’ve ever been so hard in my life.

I didn’t think she had ever been with anyone before. So, with my hand over hers, I showed her how to stroke me. She got the hang of it rather quickly and was soon stroking my cock. It felt amazing and took everything in me not to just cum instantly.

At the same time, I still had my hand over her pussy. I pulled her lips apart and ran my finger over her slit. I slid inside her and watched as my finger disappeared between her folds. She let out soft moans occasionally while she kept stroking me.

I was rubbing her clit with one hand, and sliding my finger in and out of her hole with the other. Her pussy was dripping wet, and you could smell sex in the room. I slid a second finger into her and had her very close to exploding.

At this point, I stopped and adjusted myself so I could taste her. I got between her legs, lowered my head, and licked her slowly. Tasting her juices that were dripping from her cunt. She tasted so sweet. I continued licking and fingering her until I could tell she was about to have an orgasm. Then, I suddenly stopped. That was when she spoke for the first time.

“Hey don’t stop,” she said, as she begged me to make her cum.

“It’s my turn, but don’t worry I’m far from finished with you,” I replied.

I stood up and took her hand. “Get on your knees in front of me,” I demanded.

Now, I was looking down at my sister's face an inch from my throbbing cock. Knowing what I wanted, she took my cock in her hand. She began slowly stroking me again. Licking the head of my cock a few times, then took me in her mouth. It was the best feeling I’ve ever felt to that point in my life. She slowly sucked and stroked me. Little by little taking more of me in her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat every time she took my cock in her mouth. She couldn’t take much of me, but it still felt amazing. She continued this for what felt like forever.

I knew I wanted to fuck her. I figured if I came now then I could last a bit longer inside her. With my hand on the back of her head. I held her still and started fucking her mouth. Then it happened, I felt the first wave of cum work its way up my shaft, and blast from the tip of my cock. Then spurt after spurt hit the back of her throat. I was shocked when I realized she was trying to swallow it all. I came so hard that it started leaking from the corners of her mouth. She lifted her mouth from my cock, and two more spurts came across her face. She kept stroking me until it stopped. I stood there for a moment trying to catch my breath, thinking of my next move.

I lifted her from the floor and placed her on the bed. Pulling her close to the edge, I spread her legs and bent down. I began to lick her cunt. I pushed my tongue inside her, fucking her with it. Then brought my tongue from her clit down to her ass, and swirled my tongue around her hole. She grabbed at the sheets, as I licked and rubbed her clit. Trying to steady herself as I brought her close to orgasm over and over.

I stopped licking her, stood up, and aimed my cock at her entrance. I couldn’t believe I was about to fuck my little sister.

“Please be gentle,” she said.

“Don’t worry, it might hurt a little at first, but I’ll be gentle,” I answered.

I ran my cock up and down her slit. Trying to get it wet enough to slip inside her. She winced a little as I pushed forward. I watched her pussy lips split apart, and the head of my cock disappeared inside her. I eased my cock forward, little by little. Then, I pushed a little harder. She didn’t bleed, but I’m pretty sure I felt her hymen give way, and my cock slid the rest of the way inside of her.

I slowly started fucking her. Her pussy was gripping my cock like a vice. She was so tight and wet. I rocked my hips back and forth. I slid my hard member in and out of her cunt, until we had a good rhythm going. It felt like she was made for my cock.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was looking down at my little sister. My hands on her tits, and my cock slamming in and out of her pussy. She was moaning as my cock pumped in and out of her tight snatch.

I leaned down and kissed her for the first time. I felt her lips part, and our tongues met. Swirling around exploring each other's mouths. Then she tensed up and started shaking having her first orgasm. I waited until her orgasm subsided, and I pulled out of her.

“Turn around and get on your hands and knees,” I demanded.

She immediately did as she was told. I got behind her, smacked her ass, and pushed my cock back inside her. We fucked this way for probably another ten minutes. I was getting close.

“Get on your knees in front of me,” I barked.

Without a word she turned around, slid off the bed, and looked up at me with her mouth open and tongue out. I jerked on my cock a few times. Then blew my load all over her face. My second load was even bigger than the first. My knees almost gave out as I came. Jet after jet across her forehead, her cheeks, over her lips, and in her mouth. Her face was covered. She dipped her fingers in it and brought them to her mouth not wanting to waste any of it. It was so hot watching her lick my cum from her fingers.

I ended up on the bed with her in my arms. She looked over at me and said, “Now will you take me to the mall?”

I told her, “If this is what’s going to happen, I’ll take you wherever you want.”

Part 2 in the future …

Published 
Written by Johnj361
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments