Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly And Jess Tease Both Boys Before Watching Them With The Neighbour

"This is part two, Mitch has brought his friend Billy to watch the girls, but unexpectedly gets much more fun with the neighbour"

86
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

""This is about two fictional girls, Holly and Jess from the "Park Fun" series. I will tell this series in shorter chapters, with more action and less story than the alternate "Park Fun" series. In this part the girls tease the two boys more brazenly and then witness both boys enjoy an unexpected visit from their male neighbour. <p> [ADVERT] </p>if you enjoy this, you might also enjoy my "The Baby Sitter" story.""

The next hour passed without event. Mitch had gone to get Billy and the girls were unaware of the tales that he was telling. The two girls were sitting up chatting and Holly had re-fixed her bikini to be careful, when…

"Do you want another drink?" They heard Mitch as he called out from near the house.

Jess looked at Holly and shook her head.

"Yes, please," Holly shouted back grinning at Jess.

A minute later, Mitch and Billy both appeared each carrying a glass. They flashed looks at each other as each girl took a glass. Holly took a long drink then set it down and asked Mitch if he would top up her sun tan lotion. She turned onto her front with her face turned towards Jess.

"Don't forget to be careful of my bikini."

Mitch looked at Billy and was hardly able to contain his excitement. He bent over and pulled the string ties loose and pushed them off of Holly’s back. Billy stood transfixed watching his friend. Jess was jealous of Holly and her wanton ways. Jess saw how intently Billy was watching Mitch and she could also see his shorts starting to tent at the front. Fuck it, she thought, Holly isn't the only one who can tease.

"Billy, could you do my back too?"

Jess turned onto her front with her face angled to look at Holly, the two girls shared a secret smile.

"Billy, could you.."

Jess started to speak and stopped as she felt the clasp on her bikini top undone and the 2 straps laid down beside her. Each girl was watching the other, but neither could see what their own lotion boy was doing. Mitch had already pooled some lotion onto the centre of Holly’s back and was spreading it out. He was working from her neck down to the top of the tiny bikini bottoms. He was also spreading it down her sides and making overlapping circles, getting a few good feels of her boobs.

His hands were not shaking as much as before, but his cock was fully erect and uncomfortable already. Mitch glanced round at Billy to see him about to start on his sister. He noticed the front of Billy’s quite short shorts bulging out, it was clear both boys had the same trouble.

Billy made a start on Jess, she being much smaller his hands looked bigger on her. He worked the lotion all over her back also covering her sides though none of her small boobs showed to be felt. Billy refastened her top and then he moved on to her arms and legs. Jess parted her legs as wide as the lounger would comfortably allow with her feet hanging over the sides. Billy covered his hands in lotion and began to work his way up her left leg. Working his hands together he could fully circle her lower leg. Pushing up and down he reached and passed her knee, and then swapped legs to start on the right making the same movements up her leg.

He swapped back to the left, replenished the lotion, and began sliding his hands up and down. His thumbs were together with his fingers on her inner and outer thigh. Each stroke went slightly higher than the last. Jess realised this was turning her on a lot, too much even, but it was too late to stop it. When Billy reached just past halfway up her left thigh he stopped and swapped legs again, repeating the same action. His cock was now painfully bent against the tight fabric of his small shorts. He put a hand down to try and move it round under the waistband but it just sprung free with a couple of inches standing up out of his shorts. The pain was suddenly gone until he realised what he had done.

"Don't stop on my legs," Jess called out.

Billy put both hands back on Jess and carried on. His hands were moving ever higher with each stroke until one smooth circle brought his fingertips just brushing the bikini.

"Oohh."

The softest quietest sound escaped from Jess. Billy continued with another circle just a fraction higher than the last with a slightly longer touch. He repeated the movement over and over until each circle finished with a finger firmly tracing up the edge of the bikini. His fingers were almost going inside. He swapped back to the other leg and again slowly worked to the very top of her thighs with fingers tracing the thin gusset over and over. Jess felt herself getting wetter and was conscious she was tilting her pelvis and angling her pussy up to the brushing fingers.

"That's great Billy, - thanks," Jess managed to say to stop him, "We’re having pizza later, do you want to stay? Ask your dad if you want to stay."

Billy fumbled with his shorts again and just managed to get his cock under the waistband. Both Jess and Holly saw his trouble, Jess propped herself up on her elbows and turned her head towards him.

"You have a nice touch, Billy, thanks. I might keep you here just to do that for me."

Billy stammered something and limped away up the garden. Mitch had reached the top of Holly’s thighs and had been running his hands up and down the same leg while his eyes had been glued to Billy and his sister. Mitch's cock was as hard as he had ever known it.

"Hey Mitch, I'm sure I'm all done, thanks. You do have a lovely touch. Don’t go yet, what pizza do you want to get for you and Billy?"

Holly was teasing him and knew his cock was tenting his shorts. She knew he could not wait to cover up, run to the house, and no doubt play with it. Secretly Holly knew that she so wanted to do it for him.

"Uh uh, er, I'll ask Billy, see what he likes, let me go and see."

Mitch bent over to try to hide his shorts and ran towards the house.

"Oh Holly that was so horny, I need to finish myself off."

"Me too. They both look to have nice cocks. Did you see Billy? His shorts are way too small for him and his cock was out the top of them. Your brother was trembling when he got near my tits or more than halfway up my thighs. His hands shook so much that by the time he was near my pussy I was surprised he didn’t pass out. Will you get upset if I try and touch him? I so need to have a cock in my hands and we can't go out to the park."

The girls were both hugely turned on and needed to release the pent-up sexual urges the afternoon had woken in them again. Both girls had planned an evening in the park, they no longer bothered with the cinema first. They have just been heading straight to the glory holes they frequented weekly. With Mitch staying home they had assumed that their weekend fun was to be ruined, but it seemed all might not be lost.

"What do you think the boys think of us?" Holly asked, knowing the answer.

"Mitch has fancied you for the last year, you know he follows you around when you are here. I bet he was delighted when the camp was canceled," Jess said.

"Well, it’s obvious the effect you had on Billy. They are much less experienced than us and they know us. As much as I want some fun, I don't want a reputation, and boys will definitely boast. We’ve probably already done enough to get them telling stories all day to their mates."

"I don't know what to do, other than to scare them to not talk about today. Let’s go in and get cleaned up and think how to shut this down.”

The girls started to walk up the garden to the house and stopped when they saw Mr Jenkins walk up to the back door.

"He's hot," Holly said, "He is definitely hot."

They saw him knock and then push the door open.

"Oh shit - what if he catches Billy and my brother with their erections, or wanking?"

"Oh come on that would be so funny and would be a way to stop the boys talking, a bit of blackmail," Holly replied.

The girls set out towards the house again but slower and quieter. They peered in through the dining room window, to see Mr Jenkins peeking round the door. He was watching the two boys on the sofa. They both had their shorts around their ankles with their cocks in hand while slowly wanking and talking. The girls could see Mitch’s cock was about five inches and quite thin. Billy's looked to be a good two inches longer and just a little thicker. Jess took out her phone, turned it to video, and propped it on the corner of the windowsill facing into the room.

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

"A film of them wanking will put an end to any storytelling," Jess said.

The girls ducked down below the window and watched the small screen displaying the room. Both girls had slid a hand down into the front of their costumes and were sliding their fingers up and down their already very wet pussies. The girls knew that the video scene was turning them on more and more. After a short while, Mr Jenkins’s head slowly withdrew.

"Watch out if he comes out - don't let him catch us," Jess whispered.

But just a few seconds later his face reappeared as he stepped into the room fully naked. His seven-inch cock was sticking out hard in front of him. It was about the same length as Billy’s, but definitely thicker. They could see that he spoke, and the boys instantly froze and tried to cover themselves. The girls stood transfixed, what should they do? No one moved, not inside or outside the room.

In the room, Mr Jenkins broke the silence. "I've been watching you through the fence from next door, it looks like you boys need to let off some steam."

The boys had instinctively bent forward trying to cover themselves. Billy was the first to move, he sat back and turned to Mitch.

"It’s OK, I do this with my Dad and some of his friends, it’s fun."

Mitch's cock was already shrinking. Mr Jenkins’s Cock twitched and he moved to stand in front of Billy whose hand reached out to grasp and began slowly wanking the cock bobbing in front of him. Mitch was staring open-mouthed, as Billy leaned forward and began to suck the cock. Billy's cock was fully hard. For a good thirty seconds, Billy worked on the cock in front of him, wanking and sucking.

Mitch’s cock slowly rose again at the sight right next to him. Mitch took hold of his cock and resumed slowly wanking. Billy took Mitch's free hand and pulled it onto his own cock, holding it there for a few seconds and moving it up and down. When Billy let go Mitch continued to wank himself and his friend. Mr Jenkins pulled back from Billy and stepped across to stand in front of Mitch.

"Go on, try it, you'll enjoy it. Billy, show him how it feels."

Billy turned and leaned down and pulled Mitch's hand from his cock, and sunk his mouth over it. Mitch had never felt anything this good. He felt he would explode, the sensation beat all the amateur wanking he had fumbled with. Mr Jenkins moved forward and brushed his cock across Mitch's face. When he brought it back, Mitch opened his mouth and felt a man’s hard cock sliding in. He could taste salty pre cum and his head was spinning with thoughts and emotions. His own cock was being sucked, and he was doing the same.

"Ouch," the cock withdrew suddenly, "Watch your teeth."

The cock came back and Mitch reached to hold it steady as he again took it in. Billy knew Mitch was really close to cumming, he had done this enough times to know the signs. He stopped sucking and sat back up. Mitch had so wanted his friend to carry on and in his frustration sped up on the cock he was so clumsily wanking and sucking.

Outside the girls were still frozen watching the screen but not able to hear what was said. They understood what was going on. They could see Billy probably already knew a lot about sucking cock. They also knew their video meant their own secret was safe forever. Neither could tear themselves away from watching, and neither had the first idea how to approach the dining room or the scene within.

Indoors Mr Jenkins gave Mitch guidance and tried to help him.

"Slow down, longer strokes, flick your tongue around the head, take it as deep but don't gag, keep stroking with your hand too."

After a few minutes, Mr Jenkins pulled back and shuffled across to Billy who dived back onto his cock. Mitch was no longer satisfied to just wank, he wanted to be sucked the way Billy had done. That was the best feeling he had ever had and he understood why Mr Jenkins was there. Mitch leaned over and was doing his best to suck Billy, his cock was thinner which made it easier for him. He saw Billy let go of Mr Jenkins’ cock and saw him sit back on the sofa with his legs splayed apart.

He watched as Mr Jenkins put something from a little bottle he was holding in his hands over his cock and Billy's crack, and saw his fingers disappear. Mitch stopped and withdrew his head to watch, instinct told him this was something else. Billy slid down until his bum was off the sofa. Mr Jenkins knelt in front of him and moved forward, he was pressing his cock into Billy.

"Oh, that’s good, ooh, you've done this a lot I can tell," Mr Jenkins gasped as he pushed fully into him.

Mr Jenkins started to move in and out of Billy, he went slowly at first but quickly built up speed. Within a minute he was sweating with the effort and his balls slapped Billy on each stroke. Suddenly he stopped with his body shaking and his cock fully pressed into Billy.

"Come here, Mitch," Mr Jenkins pulled him off the sofa.

"Kneel here, take my place."

Mitch silently did as he was told. He watched Mr Jenkins as he slowly pulled his cock out of Billy. He saw it all slimy with cum and ass juices. Mr. Jenkins shuffled away and pulled Mitch's cock into position. He was pulling him forward and into Billy. Mitch didn't need any more encouragement. He pushed his cock into his best friend and felt the amazing warmth and feeling of his first fuck.

He began to thrust in and out. Billy went back to wanking himself quite fast with his eyes closed. He was enjoying his second cock which was smaller and more comfortable than those he was used to taking. Mitch pumped on and lasted less than a minute until he too tensed and felt his cock and balls tingle as his cum spurted deep into his friend.

"Wow, that’s amazing, it’s, it’s, wow," Mitch was unable to really express his feelings.

Mitch pulled back and squatted on his heels. He watched as Billy's cock and body jerked and a few squirts of cum arced up from his cock across his belly and chest, glistening white against his skin.

"Come on boys, go upstairs and get cleaned up, you don't want the girls to catch you like this.”

The two boys filed past him through the door and upstairs. Mr Jenkins picked up his clothes, dressed, and left quietly through the back door.

Outside Jess picked up the phone, stopped the recording, and looked at Holly. Neither girl had seen anything like it, not even in some of the short video clips they had found when they had borrowed Holly's Dads laptop earlier in the summer. They had stopped fingering themselves. They were not sure if the scene they had witnessed had been the hugest turn-on or a dreadful abuse.

Holly broke the silence, “Billy has definitely done that plenty before, he knew what he was doing. Mr Jenkins does have a lovely cock, in fact, they all do, Mitch's is smaller but cute."

“Yes,” Jess replied, "But does that mean they are all gay? Is my brother going to be gay after today? How can Mr Jenkins be married next door and be doing that? Do you think Mrs Jenkins knows? Should we show her the video?"

"Fuck off," Holly retorted, "They are no gayer than we are, they are just horny kids happy to take any sexual fun. They are just like we are, and how we started out. I know we only had each other to experiment with, but I still love our sleepover nights. There is a problem though. How did your brother lose his virginity before us?"

The girls waited a couple of minutes before making their way as noisily as they could into the kitchen. They chatted about nothing in general, just making sure the boys knew they were indoors. Both girls had to admit to themselves that they were jealous of Mitch and his friend Billy.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments